Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I want to join!

Yay wagashi! Welcome back :)

Yeah! I'll be sure to use my power if I get to have one this time. I really can't believe I just fell in a volcano before I could even make use of the list of the votes I had to thoroughly find and there were even a lot of pages I had to go back to to find them.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    I would like to join if that's okay. :)
    but as stated in the other tread, I am new so can't promise I'll be any good though, but we all gotta start somewhere right.

Yep, we all start somewhere!! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I want to join!

Yeah! I'll be sure to use my power if I get to have one this time. I really can't believe I just fell in a volcano before I could even make use of the list of the votes I had to thoroughly find and there were even a lot of pages I had to go back to to find them.

Don't worry, that won't happen in this game :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I want to join!

Don't worry, that won't happen in this game :D

Good. Still, I'm excited :D
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Yay for new players!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    yeah it would seem like that.. I use Nyx for short myself on other platforms..
    and it's good to know not all players have been at it for years :)

Agua only joined last game, this is my fifth game 🙂

Still learning! 😂
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
    Last game had to end in a draw because Zinnia was accidentally killed.
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    AguaWater wrote: »

Easy mistake to make.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Yay for new players!

Woo!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Personally, I like hammers, I think it balances the game a bit more and is punishing to town who aren't careful enough, though I understand why people don't like them.

And obviously no town member is about to use final vote in LyLo.

Erm... if no game starts up over on UM I will play this one, but it doesn't look like anyone is starting one over there.

I think hammers are okay for the early stages but they shouldn't be there during a lylo stage due to time zone differences. Mafia can play dirty and wait for the first townie to mislynch and then join the wagon. 😂 And the second townie can't defend themselves cuz it's too late. I gotta say I've done that before tho. 😅

I like quick hammers.

I've won that way as Mafia before. When Renee hosted the Hunger Games setup in 2016, actually

I've won doing it twice that I remember, in Broncos's Scales of Justice Mafia and Caro's(?) Hard Boiled Mafia

Hard boiled. Any eggs involved?

Have you ever heard hard boiled detective?

Why, yes, I have.

Iceman, I had a bunch of fun in your last game, but I'm skipping this one. I will be watching, however.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Personally, I like hammers, I think it balances the game a bit more and is punishing to town who aren't careful enough, though I understand why people don't like them.

Erm... if no game starts up over on UM I will play this one, but it doesn't look like anyone is starting one over there.

I think hammers are okay for the early stages but they shouldn't be there during a lylo stage due to time zone differences. Mafia can play dirty and wait for the first townie to mislynch and then join the wagon. 😂 And the second townie can't defend themselves cuz it's too late. I gotta say I've done that before tho. 😅

I like quick hammers.

I've won that way as Mafia before. When Renee hosted the Hunger Games setup in 2016, actually

I've won doing it twice that I remember, in Broncos's Scales of Justice Mafia and Caro's(?) Hard Boiled Mafia

Why, yes, I have.

Iceman, I had a bunch of fun in your last game, but I'm skipping this one. I will be watching, however.

You ok Lala?
    I am, Lluvia. I hope you are well.

I like quick hammers.

Why, yes, I have.

Hope you enjoy the show :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    May I be all knowing when you make your afterlife? I'm working a lot this week or I'd play.
    May I be all knowing when you make your afterlife? I'm working a lot this week or I'd play.

Sure :)

Can’t wait for it to start! 😄
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member

Still learning! 😂

oh I though Agua had been playing other kinds of setups, just not here on this forum..

accidents happen, but I was a bit disappointed that game ended so quickly, 'cause I was having fun reading along. :)

Still learning! 😂

oh I though Agua had been playing other kinds of setups, just not here on this forum..

accidents happen, but I was a bit disappointed that game ended so quickly, 'cause I was having fun reading along. :)

We’ve both played IRL before joining the mafia on the forum 🙂 I was having fun playing, but accidents happen
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    Didn't know it was possible playing IRL, that must be fun :)
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Hi there! Welcome to mafia!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

The rules are slightly different, but it’s the same principle.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »

welcome nyxzee im tuti and im also new this game is really fun its all about stratagy and logic the good guys have to defeet the bad guys and the bad guys have to defeet the good guys and the bad guys and u do this by killing eachother good luck im hoping to run a game one day

*defeat *each other *I’m
    Oh hamburgers!
    Tuti3711 wrote: »

welcome nyxzee im tuti and im also new this game is really fun its all about stratagy and logic the good guys have to defeet the bad guys and the bad guys have to defeet the good guys and the bad guys and u do this by killing eachother good luck im hoping to run a game one day

You make it sound like some sort of massacre 🤨 great explanation though! I’m really bad at explaining things 😅