Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Streuner - A cat´s tale

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
  • Options
    In the following days I investigated the beautiful smell. My homans sat outside and did something at their funny glaring and glowing metal things. They watched them untill it was time to eat and after our meal they sat in front of this things again. Because it was the nicest spot in my territory I was there, too. I even shared my seating with them! I know, I´m generous!
    Investigating is a hard job, I had to sniff and to think about the sniffing and I had to take care of, that this hard job didn´t let me lose my mind. So I ate a lot and rested to stay fit during this time.
    muXwUk8.jpg
    rsuaUqK.jpg
    XNJbZqD.jpg
    toJpoiG.jpg
    UCbWcL4.jpg

Sometimes I had a harsh awakening, because my homans` little toys were making insistent noises and then they talked with this toy (a bit strange if you ask me!)
    KN3O3P5.jpg
    ScB1aRo.jpg
    ps0x7Si.jpg
    it was a bit annoying and made me a bit angry, but I let them play, after all they give me food and things to practise hunting.

When I was awake I investigated the smell further
    dOpv5lM.jpg
    H5bkKXh.jpg
    bTyIGp6.jpg

and on one day I decided that I had evaluated enough and had to take action, after all there was someone in my territory who didn´t have my permission to stay, even though this one smelled delicious!
    SpxTqQE.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Go get em’ Steuner! By the way I love your story plz write more
  • Options
    @Mouselline : thank you very much! <3 There will be more! After all Streuner has to investigate!
    To put it in his words: how can anyone dare to spread in his area without his permission!?!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @Mouselline : thank you very much! <3 There will be more! After all Streuner has to investigate!
    To put it in his words: how can anyone dare to spread in his area without his permission!?!

:lol::love:
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member
    Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    Because I was begged by Mouselline I got up from my comfortable place near the fireplace and tell you some more about my discovery. (And by the way, alexakry told me to say thank you for that, she said that I rested long enough, I don´t know what she means??)
    So I went to the house next door to find out more (remember the homan in orange who petted me at the couch? He lives in this house).
    And then I began to see: the smell I noticed on a day when my homan was bathing some poor animal and I thought it would be better to hide under the couch? This smell came from another cat!
    4S8IHuh.jpg

I ran behind the house and the I was struck by a lightning: there she was, the most beautiful cat I´ve ever seen!
    Immidiately I introduced myself to her.
    ArUGCC3.jpg
    LErctWY.jpg
    NnKLZJb.jpg
    she is called Princess by her homans, I don´t know what that means, but it sounds as beautiful as she is!

She asked me, if I lived in the house next to hers and if I knew the big homan living there. I said yes and wanted to tell her that he is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but she soon began to enthuse about him. She told me that she got to know him quite good and that she always watched out for him when he got home. I couldn´t believe her: my homan should be such a nice homan? I asked her why she thought this of him and she answered that he greeted her so warm and that his voice was so soft and calming and that he just cared for her when she was feeling bad. I asked her again if this really was my homan, perhaps she confused the homans, in the end they all look nearly the same! But she said that it must be mine, because there was just one in my house, right?!?
    Ok, at this point I watched at her again: was she really so beautiful as I thought at the first sight? To my surprise she stayed so pretty. I was confused, was my homan really such a good boy? I told her that he always tried to bath me and that..... at this point she interrupted me: ah, the bathing! She even purred by the word! I was completely confused, was she insane? Or dumb? But the look and the smell of hers, I didn´t get my thoughts in order! Meanwhile she was praising him more and when I listened to her again, she told me that she had flees, which her homans didn´t notice and that he gave her a flee bath and that she was so thankful for this!
    KyqqRR6.jpg

At this point I had enough, I had to go home! Thankfully my female homan shouted for me that my food was ready so I told Princess I had to go! I had so much to think about, my thoughts were rolling in my head! I´ve found the most beautful cat and then she was crazy!
    At this evening I went to T-Rey and nestled in his legs and stomach, I really needed something warm and unwinding for my spinning thoughts and T-Rey always enjoys my company. Completely confused I fell asleep....
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    :D Just unlurking to say that I too am enjoying this!
  • Options
    @ciane : many thanks! <3
    As walking past me, Streuner mumbled (of course so loud I could hear him!) that it´s no wonder, that you enjoy it, his life is as interesting as he himself is eventually! (Sure! ;) )
  • Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Does Streuner have a girlfriend? He might enjoy taking baths now. I always wondered what cats think about hoomans spending so much time staring at that glowy thing(computer). Hoomans have a lot of nerve not spending time with their cats so the cats can ignore them. Besides, that glowy thing doesn't even smell like food or anything.
  • Options
    @Earcat : there are certainly a few cats (and dogs) who envy the computers and smart phones, But the cats could also be happy about the inattention, because they then could do what they want. And isn´t this the point of their existing, making their own thing? ;)
  • Options
    My dog, Maya, defiantly cares. When I’m sitting down on my phone she’ll walk up to me and stick her head in front of the phone😂 and my cat, Fred, always walks the keyboard when I’m on my laptop.🙄
  • Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    You know that your cat in interested in your computer when you leave it for a few minutes, come back and "meow meow meow" is typed in the chat box.

• Options
    Earcat wrote: »
    You know that your cat in interested in your computer when you leave it for a few minutes, come back and "meow meow meow" is typed in the chat box.

Lol😂
  • Options
    Or that the computer is completely destroyed and the cat lies where the keyboard was, looking very pleased with itself and tries to pretend nothing has happend in the first place!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Lol that reminds me of something my dog used to do. She’d be doing something bad like chewing on the couch fabric and as soon as we walked in she’d just stare at us and act like she did nothing, but as soon as we left she’d start doing it again... lol 😂
  • Options
    I´m sorry, my little fans, that it took so long for me to sign up again, but the homan who writes for me said, she haven´t had time for me, because she had to work or so. Can you believe that? She hadn´t time for ME? I really think I should replace her with a more reliable homan! But it will be hard to find someone, I can´t take everyone at least.
    Ok, on we go with the story of my life. But be warned, it will get sad in a way.

As you all know, of course, I met this beautiful little kitty and I was attracted to her a bit, but I had to think if I really should see her again, because I really couldn´t understand her and felt a bit betrayed by her about her good feelings about my big homan. So I monitored him in the following days to see if he wasn´t as bad as I thought.
    (there are no pictures of obsevations, obviously, because I´m good!)

I really wasn´t sure what she had seen in him. He is big, obtrusive, avid for power, in other words a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with too much presumption. I talked with the others about him and I just got stunned stares of them. Especially Wally (Streuner´s name for T-Rey, the Rottweiler; editor´s note ;) ) couldn´t believe my point of view. He hopped around me and told me repeatetly that he loooves his hooman, that his hooman is the apple of his eyes, the center of his world.... Oh wey, talking to dogs is exhausting!!!

And I couldn´t believe that this big homan let the little kitty in. One day she was sitting next to my cat tree and tried to talk with me. And this although I´ve clearly forbid to let her in! I even set a scent mark at the door to let everybody know that I didn´t like to see her! And what did the homans did? They shouted at me! Can you believe that?
    So I had to talk to her, I wanted to go away when I saw her in my house, but the little homan watched us, so I said hello to Princess.
    Iw1wnUq.jpg
    FGEk6sX.jpg

In the next weeks we met eventually every now and then and she wanted to win me back (editor´s note: not at all! Princess liked him, but Streuner was completely crazy about her, but never ever would he admit this! :p )
    EHwCijt.jpg
    EHwCijt.jpg
    bXirsfI.jpg
    PF8e0QM.jpg
    At least I could watch the homans, too.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Great story! Streuner, be greatful for the hooman who writes this! You would NEVER be able to write this without her (literally, you do not have thumbs... or fingers).
  • Options
    @Mouselline : thank you, at least someone who cherishes me! Streuner made just a strange noise and turned around at the couch! ;)
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @Mouselline : thank you, at least someone who cherishes me! Streuner made just a strange noise and turned around at the couch! ;)

Lol!😂
  • Options
    Hey just now thought about this. Idk if u like reading or not but if u do, have you ever read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter? It’s all about cats so just suggesting it since you seem to like seeing things from a cats point of view
  • Options
    @Mouselline : I like to read, yes, but in the last few years I didn´t have time to follow what´s new and interesting to read! But I´ve googled your suggesting and it definitely sound very interesting! But here in Germany only the first book is translated, so I have to wait untill they translate the others!
    In fact I was inspired by a German author. The book is about the housecat Francis who searches for a murderer who kills several cats in his territory. I really don´t know if I should name the author, because in the last years he became very awful and radically politicized in a bad way, nothing for this forum!!!
    But would you like to hear a fun fact? In real life I don´t like cats so much, I´m a 100% dog person! >:)
    (Hopefully, I did not offend or insult anyone! If I did, sorry! o:) )
  • Options
    @AlexaKry: lol! I really don’t have a preference between dogs and cats. I own 6 cats and 4 dogs! Not offended at all by anything u said. I just decided to suggest the series since I’ve read almost all of them. It’s my 2nd favorite series! (Pegasus series being first). P.S. can’t wait till next streuner!😁