Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Streuner - A cat´s tale

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yeah I can’t tell if my cat loves me or not. He’s a kitten and he’s kind of a brat. When he’s outside he acts like he doesn’t even know u. I’ll sometimes send my dog after him just because he’s so anti social outside and it’s funny😂
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
  • Options
    We leave the door open for him he doesn’t run off. Usually when we go near him he’ll let us pet him for awhile but when he’s outside as soon as u go near him he runs and hides behind the trash can
  • Options
  • Options
    We have a sun room and so we leave the door open that leads to there. There’s a dog door that leads from the sun room to the outside. So they will just come in and out threw the dog door. We don’t do this all day just some of it that way Fred (my cat) can go out. It’s only cold if u stand near it for a bit
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Thing is, when a cat loves you, you really deserves it! B)

Very true!

@AlexaKry I love dogs too! Just love cats more. You have to know that cats love their owners or you couldn't tell such a wonderful story about Streuner and his hooman. :smile:
  • Options
    I can’t decide which I like better. I’ve got a lot of both. 6 cats and 4 dogs (they are split between houses
  • Options
    @Mouselline Wow! That is quite the menagerie! I'm jealous. :) That would be me if my husband would allow it.
  • Options
    I only have so many because 2 of the cats and 1 of the dogs were originally my step moms and 2 of the dogs were originally my step dads. So 4 of the cats and 1 of the dogs were originally mine and my siblings
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @ZeeGee : who knows! ;) And thank you very much!!!
    @Mouselline : Wow, so many pets! I would have liked to have at least one! But I´m living on my own and would have to leave the animal alone for hours, that would not be good for a pet! So no pet for me! :'(
  • Options
    adamthephantumpadamthephantump Posts: 6 New Member
    I’m a cat lover 100% and I loved this story. :)
  • Options
    @adamthephantump : Thank you! And although Streuner just stared at me and then turned his back at me again to sleep a bit, I think he thanks you, too! He´s a bit lazy these days and sleeping and eating is all he does at the moment! Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    There was a time where our life in Hidden Springs was quiet and stressless after I discovered that it was better to cooperate with the big homan. The dogs were rummaging the trash
    YWTt54k.jpg
    it seemed as if they were always stinking and they were always be bathed and brushed, awful!
    L21GAx9.jpg
    Rfz7fYM.jpg
    as you can see in the pic above, the big homan´s parents were there, we picked them up from Moonlight Falls some day
    MDEKtcy.jpg
    where I got to know the big homan´s parents
    gZf87WJ.jpg
    and where we went to the beach where the dogs fell on the food
    YDt7w3f.jpg
    I was, of course, much more civilized and ate at home [nftw: he didn´t, he was hungry like hell, but wouldn´t ever admit that!] so I had time to watch their disgusting behaviour
    76kIGGh.jpg
    the big homan played with me a lot (I tried not to show that I didn´t want to do that!)
    k2SBsrb.jpg
    XIFKw8R.jpg
    7pARUyn.jpg
    [nftw: he always run as fast as he could to meet Tyler everytime he was being called by him! :D
    xDeRuPy.jpg
    iiKywQO.jpg
    But then there was something getting weird! The best smelling homan smelled different!
    Every night I fell asleep next to them a bit worried, what would be next to violate my life?
    RbQa723.jpg
    WY1Blfo.jpg
    this is the reason why Stella was smelling differently
    lSZaf52.jpg
  • Options
    I guessed what the smell was before the spoiler and I got it right!
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @Mouselline : You´re very smart! :D

Thx!😁
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    WY1Blfo.jpg

^ Looove this shot.
    Oooh, Streuner and a baby, wonder how that will work out!
  • Options
    @ZeeGee : :D Thank you! I think this shot sums up Streuner´s personality perfectly! :D
    And you´ll see, the next update will be soon!
  • Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Me too! Can’t wait! This probably my favorite of your stories
  • Options
    Everyone was excited and the homans were running around with big grins in their faces. I couldn´t understand that: they had us pets, why did they ever wanted to get a little homan? You know, the experiences I made with such little monsters weren´t good at all! When I had to care for myself I´ve learned to avoid every contact with them, because they always wanted to touch me and they always weren´t very gently at all! All of them were always pulling on my fur and some of them pulled my tail or tried to bash me! But I never let that happen to me, I always struck back immediately! Some of them had tasted my claws extensively! Ha, that was a yelling, wonderful!
    And now I had to wait for such a moster to appear at my house? Disgusting! I began to think how I would deal with the situation and needed some time for me. But even there I was disturbed
    DT0sIrz.jpg
    frsCag8.jpg
    8n5UAu9.jpg
    7e0YABq.jpg
    teZF32z.jpg
    so much to to getting time for myself! [nftw: Streuner was sleeping at Tyler´s bed, although this is strictly forbidden for the pets, he could be thankful that Tyler was tired and just wanted to sleep and that Streuner has a special place in his heart, because the dogs are always be scolded by him when they jump on the bed! But the ungrateful little guy was offended anyway! :D ]
    But finally I got some attention again from the big homan
    QIeWpL3.jpg
    dU6evY8.jpg
    jpMY6kQ.jpg
    Sometimes you have to fight to get what you want!
    But not always is it good to come to the attention to someone:
    BsRrI1w.jpg
    pZ7Slua.jpg
    What kind of problem has this family? They always bath someone! Ok, the dogs deserve it, because they are always dirty, but I? I´m the most cleanest cat of the world! How on earth does this homan think I need a bath?? At least I know now from whom my big homan has this habit of bathing! The strange thing is, that I couldn´t defend myself from being bathed! The big homan´s dad has something about him that I can´t fight so I end up in the bath a lot of times! :s
    But he is a good hunting partner, every time I practise with him he gets better and better, perhaps sometime I can take him hunting with me!
    htyHNtx.jpg
    And he has drawn a picture of me, which now hangs on the wall!
    uk2NdEY.jpg
    Ha, none of the dogs has a picture of them, it is just me! Of course this represents the position I have in this pack, but it is good that there is a picture now to show the dogs where their place is! [nftw: there are pictures of every dog, but they don´t hang in a house where Streuner was yet! :D ]
    The days went by very fast and I hadn´t any hope that it would be quiet again soon, while waiting for the little homan the big homan´s parents stayed with us and the big homan made such a fuss about the big baby bump that even at my favourite spot, where it had always been nice and peaceful, there was noise and hectic filling the air, awful!
    jWz51gI.jpg
    Even the dogs were very concerned what would be changed when the little human was there, so they held a conference in the garden
    t5bgTuE.jpg
    k8lkjaT.jpg

And then there was even more noise in the house, the homans were freaking out, the day of the little humans birth had come!
    uUMAZnL.jpg
  • Options
    [the following are Streuner´s words, not mine!]
    Ok, I´m officially p.. i. ss. e...d!
    I´m totally angry about the little stinker! It is crying, ALL THE TIME!!!! It stinks awfully!!!! You can´t do anything with it!!!! And we can´t even get into it´s room!!! Except the dumpest of the dogs, of course, because he´s the favourite of the big homan! I´m not to be allowed to come too near to this creepy little creature; me, you know, the most important member of the family!
    nes9drK.jpg
    See where my anger comes from?

And I can´t escape the trouble and the noise! My place is occupied with this thing! And then there are the parents of the big homan, too, who came to see and take care of the family! But I don´t want to be taken care of, I´m a cat! I can take care of myself, thank you! And all of the new homans make noises! I really don´t know where to go in this house to get my quiet peace!
    HB70zZV.jpg
    U4hhzma.jpg
    RQF5mfI.jpg

I´m even supposed to eat leftovers from the floor!
    f9rK27e.jpg
    I mean, if I had know that I had to eat from the floor again, would I have stayed at this family? This family which has a creepy sense of cleanliness that can make you ill! (Think of all the baths I had to face!)

And all that because of this little brat!
    Look what he did:
    sHKipxv.jpg
    Gsd8Jep.jpg
    This was supposed to be my food! It´s my bowl and this little as..ho...le ate MY FOOD!
    And when I was hungrily pointing out to the big homan that my bowl was empty because his "sweet little sunshine" had eaten it, guess what, who was punished for that? Me, of course!
    4GPJHhX.jpg
    All of them went to the town, eccept me, I "had to think about being more gentle"! PFFFT! They can slide down my hump!

And I had to suffer even more! Because I spat at the little stinker (he really was stinking like hell at that moment and I didn´t want him to come too near to me, the right reaction to him, I think!) I had to sleep outside (and worst of all: next to the pool!)! I really had been kicked out!
    R484BaV.jpg
    fADEeU9.jpg
    It´s so unfair!!!!

[nftw: Ok, Streuner fell asleep now, the spitting and yelling when telling me his story made him tired, I think! And for me it was a hard work to understand him correctly and to write down what he told without using the language he used to describe the big injustice he had to face!
    But after he woke up, he was the gentle, rested in himself cat again as he normal is, and he was gleeful!]

When my family went to Moonlight Falls again, to bring back the big homans fathers, I tried to avoid the brat, not always successful!
    AwRUw7d.jpg

But then it was time for him to age up and I was celebrating, too, because I had listened to a talk that he now has to go somewhere in the morning and doesn´t come back until the evening! Yay, finally I have my house back!
    But of course I celebrated too early! All of the homans ate a tasty sweet thingy and I had to eat the normal, boring food from the bowl [especially for him prepared gourmet food! :D ]
    tKOQwYR.jpg

When the boy learned hunting I watched him carefully!
    b5nX4Yw.jpg
    I must confess I was pleased, when he got the big hammer right into his face!

And this is my relationship with him in pictures! We´re ignoring each other, of course he wanted to hug me, but I pretended to not understand what he wanted!
    4teH31S.jpg
    DAR59Ma.jpg
    [nftw: look at his face and you could see that Streuner wanted to be cuddled! So he had to pretend that he didn´t want to be petted! He is a cat, after all! :p ]

But as I said, Streuner is gleeful, too!
    OmCHplm.jpg
    ueQucFF.jpg
    :D
  • Options
    Yay! Thx for more Streuner. Ive been really excited for the this one.