Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    shenandoah_valleshenandoah_valle Posts: 20 Member
    > @Nate_Whiplash1 said:
    > Here's Audrey Aquatic, swimming her way from the living room to the kitchen....

I love it :')
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2021
    Cali here was so excited about the concert she lost her pants.
    gYWkfyt.jpg
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    xiA2iuv.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @Thior a might chilly, don't you think? Glad to see my celebrity Sim wasn't the only one signing autographs. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited July 2021
    Thior a might chilly, don't you think? Glad to see my celebrity Sim wasn't the only one signing autographs. :)

@GalacticGal Mine was too. She couldn't enjoy the concert until she autonomously started rejecting fans, but I messed up the screenshots.
    YdXFGyJ.png

• Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @GalacticGal The concert seems to be crazy active for the sims to approach your celebs. I only have 2 sims who are involved (the one pictured legit aims to be 5 star celeb, the other one is just fooling around) and they both actually gained the Fan Mail quirk here because it was just constant bombardment :D.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    My vampire club met at the Sims Sessions festival, and went on a bit of a spree in the park. I have risky vampirism mods so tragedy struck. I loved the passerby on the bike stopping to see what was going on.

xuqRmU8.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    My vampire club met at the Sims Sessions festival, and went on a bit of a spree in the park. I have risky vampirism mods so tragedy struck. I loved the passerby on the bike stopping to see what was going on.

xuqRmU8.png

Poor kids, scarred for life :D
  • Options
    mlnov39 wrote: »

Poor kids, scarred for life :D

I felt kind of bad actually. One boy was on top of the pirate ship screaming and pointing! But given how moodlets are, they'll all be over it in 8 hours and not actually traumatized. :p
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Veleta out, Labeikovsky in

Tabitha Veleta, widow of the notorious Fernando Veleta, has found love again with Arvin Labeikovsky.

3eLjpsK.png
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Elias and Knox sharing a mistletoe kiss on Winterfest
    TKanM9E.png

Knox is busy this week lol!
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I knocked down the Landgraab's mansion and replaced it with this ridiculous-looking shabby A-frame. I'm afraid the inside isn't any better. Nancy has the 'snob' trait, she really hates it. Oh, and I did put in just a couple of lights outside for good nighttime visibility....

n6NcNf6.png

03Hf77y.png
  • Options
    And just to keep things interesting, Nancy is cheating on Geoffrey with Marky Anarchy...

P1kscJ0.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Patina at the community space in Grims Quarry.

3vHbmTs.png
  • Options
    I'm not a complete monster, though---at least I gave them a pool....

NQHuH4v.png
  • Options
    I did a little redecorating in the heart of Oasis Springs---welcome to Poverty Park, where there's a bench overlooking every slightly diseased tree

h25yX9g.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    zdK5cn8.png
    I gave my Simself a makeover to match my current hairstyle better.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Titania Vatore being thoughtful by the sea. Dogs need to get away from it all too sometimes.

XfFNTpY.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    The final act...

04.07.21_14-14-40ntkbw.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Elias and Knox's adopted son Sage hugging the dog
    pr7wWs7.png
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Date night and trying out a new restaurant in Newcrest. They both had birthday almost the same day.

51294612869_189b1e0246_o.png
  • Options
    Thrior wrote: »
    @GalacticGal The concert seems to be crazy active for the sims to approach your celebs. I only have 2 sims who are involved (the one pictured legit aims to be 5 star celeb, the other one is just fooling around) and they both actually gained the Fan Mail quirk here because it was just constant bombardment :D.

Well, yes, fans come to see entertainers and my Sim is a Global Superstar, a status he managed to achieve through diligence and flat out hard work. He's been so, since he was a Teen.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    haneul wrote: »
    Thior a might chilly, don't you think? Glad to see my celebrity Sim wasn't the only one signing autographs. :)

@GalacticGal Mine was too. She couldn't enjoy the concert until she autonomously started rejecting fans, but I messed up the screenshots.
    YdXFGyJ.png

Yeah, mine got the call to give a concert, sit through a photoshoot and to do a bit part in another movie while he was busy signing autographs. He had to wait until the show was over (since you can't have Sims travel during such), but that put him woefully behind in his studies. My Sims each are taking four classes so that they only have to endure three Terms (which I have them do back-to-back-to-back). Aging off during this time for everybody. First and last concert for them at this time. Two Terms down, one to go!
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited July 2021
    haneul wrote: »

YdXFGyJ.png

Yeah, mine got the call to give a concert, sit through a photoshoot and to do a bit part in another movie while he was busy signing autographs. He had to wait until the show was over (since you can't have Sims travel during such), but that put him woefully behind in his studies. My Sims each are taking four classes so that they only have to endure three Terms (which I have them do back-to-back-to-back). Aging off during this time for everybody. First and last concert for them at this time. Two Terms down, one to go!

@GalacticGal My sim is just a teenager, so she doesn't have a full-time job yet. She just goes to high school, but she's already won two Starlight Accolades (because her father is nuts and she grinded/maxed a few adult skills when she was a child). She won't win any more before aging up though because I play with aging on and the teen lifespan is pretty limited. I want her to have a job and go to college at the same time, but I think that's asking for it because she's just a normal human sim. I admire you for doing four classes with Erik and your other sims, but I refuse >:) it's just too much for me with her having a job and my needing to manage several other sims as well. Congrats with being finished with two terms already.
    2lJ467v.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top