Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    m2X3YU3.png
    W6lhkst.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    YEPpOJN.png
    Well, it wouldn't be a grand meal if you didn't size it up abit :):)
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Nelson Cagle, the new "Nanny", arrives. :D
    "WHAZZZUUUP!!!"
    xl53UAN.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    YEPpOJN.png

Roast beast from the Grinch?
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    YEPpOJN.png

Roast beast from the Grinch?

Close, Tofurkey :D
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited July 2021
    Ardis blowing bubbles

1TB9JnT.png
    Post edited by akaniki0 on
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited July 2021
    One of my vampire Sims feels a little guilty when a vampire in her club kills someone (she is Caleb's daughter and it goes against her upbringing), so she always at least tries asking Grim to spare the victim. It has only worked once, and the other day I noticed that she had a slightly red relationship bar with Grim. I opened the profile and discovered this relationship is not going well AT ALL. :D:D:D

Z85JGh3.png?1
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    9pj6X4O.png

• Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    *trot trot trot trot*
    atVVbh1.png
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    edited July 2021
    (Trying again to add a picture. Fingers crossed.)

07-05-21_6-35-08_PM.png

Edit: it worked! Thank goodness. Anywho, this is a picture of my main sim's adopted daughter, Joy, playing a song at her wedding. Also in the image is her husband, Beau, and Cecilia & Fatima, Malcolm Landgraab and Summer Holiday's twin daughters.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited July 2021
    @haneul I have to say that I'm rather in a hurry, doing my best to get this game save up to where the original Main Save was. I had just had everybody married and began the actual rotation-style play when that dreaded Patch hit. I'm also very much looking forward to Cottage Living. I know that's where my heart strings will pull me, once it drops. My Ancestral game save is meant for it. :)

So, I'm hoping before that happens to get these 'kids' graduated, married and the true rotation to begin. Yeah, there's time on the calendar, but we also have to travel for the wedding of our youngest son. We'll be gone for just a few days, but I don't anticipate being able to play my game, despite my laptop's portability. Wish me luck!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

:lol:
    *grumble* *grumble*
    "Well at least these cloths are pristine."
    *grumble*
    "I'm rich! Hasn't anyone heard of technology yet?"
    fz7N0zv.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

The Writer.

01-01-The-Writer.jpg

This night is for writing and Dave O’ Shea has really been churning out the chapters for his latest mystery novel "Carrie & Christine".
    Other than the sounds of soft crackling fire and the tapping and rolling of the typewriter, the office he has claimed as his work space is as quiet as ever…until he hears a sudden creaking noise...

Dave pauses and looks over at the rocking chair. The noise appears to be coming from that direction...

01-02-Look-Over.jpg

Wait...What?

Is that Willow asleep on the chair or are his eyes deceiving him? After all he’s the one who put her to bed that same evening...

01-03-Thechair.jpg

How can this be?

01-04-Sleepychair.jpg

02-01-Dad-walks-inside.jpg

It is indeed his little girl....sound asleep.

02-02-Asleep.jpg

How did she get here? Did she manage to sneak in without him noticing? She tends to wander around the place a lot lately. He really has to prioritize installing a couple of barriers to stop her from exploring rooms she shouldn't be in.
    Has he really been so focused on his work that he didn't even catch one single glimpse of her entering the room and climb into that chair? Did he fall asleep for a moment? It happens to him sometimes...

02-03-Dave-sees.jpg

Willow stirs...

03-01-Wake.jpg

Her father picks her up.
    "Tell me little one. How did you get here?"

03-02-Pickup.jpg

His baby seems as confused as he his...
    All she can mumble is "There".
    But O' Shea doesn't really expect an answer from his sleepy daughter. Learning to talk has been quite tough for Willow, so he thinks she's just making her usual toddler sounds.

04-Confused.jpg

Willow doesn't understand...she remembers running around the sweet smelling colorful place where The Girl in Pink lives.
    She felt so happy and safe There.
    But in her father's arms she also feels happy and safe...

06-Safe.jpg

MEANWHILE...

In one of the gloomy rooms on the third floor Tippi The Housekeeper seems to be engaged in a heated discussion with a strange doll...

07-Angry.jpg

"All you need to do is get her into that room and make her fall through The Hole! It shall be known as The Accident, do you hear me? The Accident!
    Her father will feel too guilty and heartbroken to care about what happens to his half-witted girlfriend. A simple accident, Dahlia. Make her disappear, for all that little brat does is interfere.
    If you can't perform a simple task like that I will make sure you'll be trapped in this ghoulish, stuffed piece of rotten fabric for ever and all you'll be able to do is view the world through those plastic button eyes and feel the suffering of all those who set eyes on your miserable, ugly little face."

08-Giving-Out.jpg
    Poor Dahlia can hear her. Poor Dahlia can see her. Poor Dahlia already knows what suffering is. How can there be anything beyond the pain she's already experiencing?
    Long after Tippi The Housekeeper has left the room, she tries to come up with a solution.
    She remembers being made into that doll. It was fabricated from the very threads of her own soul...

09-Dahlia.jpg

All poor Dahlia wants is to be free. Free the way she felt when she and her new little friend ran through the Meadows of "There".
    She doesn't want her friend to have an accident. She doesn't want Willow to get hurt.
    But she also doesn't want to be stuck inside this doll forever or needing to return to it whenever The House Keeper demands her to communicate.

All she can do is consider every option.
    Unfortunately there are very few…

10-Pink-Ghost.jpg
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Romantic outing in San Myshuno.

9YkIOlE.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited July 2021
    My green NSB sim Vardon (with the green hair LOL) enjoying Bebe Rexa at Sims Sessions on his honeymoon - with his new wife Alaina - in the overalls and his younger brother Kelly - in brown cardigan.
    dJJht6N.png
  • Options
    6LMKNYa.png
    Just a faded counter under the cat, but I happened to pause at that point.

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Went back to playing with the Le Chien family. Jenna and Joaquin's older daughter Esme became a child and is now friends with Griffin, who is Elias and Knox's other adopted son. She invited him over after drama club and they took this selfie.
    yzoDEWp.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I was really surprised to find such a quality post hidden in the last screenshot thread. :D Are your stories posted anywhere else too? I think people might appreciate it if they were indexed somewhere.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    My new heir and his friends going off to University.

dmpt1g4.png
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited July 2021
    haneul wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I was really surprised to find such a quality post hidden in the last screenshot thread. :D Are your stories posted anywhere else too? I think people might appreciate it if they were indexed somewhere.

@haneul Thank you, I appreciate that!
    The story kind of evolved in this thread (it was entirely unplanned... just like that baby) so it's currently unavailable elsewhere.
    I do however realize that the story is getting way too elaborate at this point and I'm considering creating a separate thread to keep things organized. Mainly because I'm beginning to lose track of this beast myself. :D
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Yet another scene from the same flick, depicted earlier. This was shot at the Old Oak Pizzeria.

XUEP2lQ.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    TRwLEOH.png
    Who cares about music when there is lots of better things to do :smiley:
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

• Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Poor Abel wanted to hug his mom but was rejected.
    They have a good relationship but I guess angry sims don't like hugs. Or maybe she realized he picpocketed her earlier lol.
    Yes, they might have a good relationship but Abel is still a pain in the butt.
    toGKiSo.jpg
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    07.07.21_00-28-48t6k3i.jpg

You wouldn't want that in your tent, would you?
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @Busufu , that one is okay, but I would not want the one walking with all 4 paws :D Great pic :smiley:

IwlDOVM.png

Poppi decided to check the fish from a little closer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top