May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

Would you want Sims 1 on Origin? Would you pay for it?

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 30,035 Member
    I'd like a 3d version instead. Update it a bit.
    We should have the option, No, I don't want anything to do with Origin. But I might want an updated 3D version of DD since it contains everything. But not with Origin.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

The Sims Life Simulator Is Dead

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 4,752 Member
    I still have and play the game. But I wouldn’t want it in origin.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 11,880 Member
    Yes, for free though, it's pretty old.
    I have the Sim 1 complete collection on disc. Might get around to installing it one of these days but for now the Sims 4 consumes all my gaming time.
    Life only comes around once so do more of what makes you happy.
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 33 New Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    Yes! I would do ANYTHING to play Original Sims again. The laptop I used to play it on works just fine, but the CD/DVD drive is dead. I'm thinking to get just an external DVD drive and try to play it that way. I hope it works.
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    I voted for free, because I prefer it for free since I already bought all the old cds back in the day, but I'd pay for a new one.
  • FiFi Posts: 4 New Member
    I would really like them to do as they did with Sims 2 -release a complete edition for free during a few days.
    But if they would sell it at a complete edition, I would probably not want to pay that much, because I already have most of the expansions (I just don't really have a computer that I could install them on)
  • ElimmuElimmu Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    Oh my gosh, I would love this so much, The Sims 1 is such a nostalgic game! :grin:
  • Crystal1976Crystal1976 Posts: 149 Member
    edited May 22
    I probably would end up paying money for it but tbh I already have everything. I'd feel cheated to have to buy it again. I have it running perfectly right now on Windows 8 along with other games that make it kinda impossible for me to upgrade (SC4 and TS2, which both run worse than TS1) but it would be nice to have peace of mind that if I upgrade I won't have problems lol
    F1%2BGTR%2Bcrash.gif

"Whoops!"
    -Nick Mason (Official)
  • Crystal1976Crystal1976 Posts: 149 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I said no...although I appreciated TS1 at its time, Its the only game in the sims series that I really don't have a nostalgia for where I want to go back and play it. I have all the discs yet if I really wanted to install it. I just don't think it would necessarily even run properly on a windows 10 pc, and it is sooo dated at this point in terms of how it looks and plays.

tbh it's simplicity makes it so easy to play so you can focus on the many gameplay features. The expansions add so much that they're even better than sims 4 expansions, lol
    F1%2BGTR%2Bcrash.gif

"Whoops!"
    -Nick Mason (Official)
  • telmarinatelmarina Posts: 374 Member
    I wouldn't mind to remind it just for nostalgia. But wouldn't pay for it. In a few time I know I'ld be done.