Sul sul Simmers! Join the celebration and tune into our Twitch live stream today, Feb 25th, @11 AM PT / 7 PM UTC! 🎉
Feburary 25: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
February 26 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

Would you want Sims 1 on Origin? Would you pay for it?

1235...Next

Comments

• FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Yes, here's my wallet, take whatever you want, but please, fix the bugs.
    It's definitely hard to slow down and accept the limitations but after a few hours you (almost) forget that you can do so much more in TS4 (plus I have a much huger screen now than I had back in 2000 that's for sure).
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 79 Member
    Yes, for free though, it's pretty old.
    I would definitley love to play it for a bit again, but because it is so old and hasn't aged well, it would be every few years for the nostalgia I would play it, so I wouldn't be willing to pay too much.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 726 Member
    Yes, for free though, it's pretty old.
    I would play it. I only ever had the base game. I tried to buy Sims Unleashed from a second-hand shop but there was no manual/installation code, so I couldn’t actually use it. So it’d be cool to experience all the expansions, and have a larger selection of lots/houses than just the ones that came with the base game.
    Sims 3 Families: Sanchezes/O'Connors, Fairy Friends, Jenningses
    Sims 4 Families: Fosters/Matsumotos/van Beerses, Harper-Joneses/Bridges, Mastersons
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,879 Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    I'd be happy to get it for free but I'm ready even to pay for it. Provided it runs well on my Windows 10.
  • WDStudiosWDStudios Posts: 3 New Member
    I do not ant ANYTHING on any online distribution platform if it's possible to get the same program on a disc on a box.

Get off my lawn.
  • WDStudiosWDStudios Posts: 3 New Member
    *want