Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Maxis Monthly - Episode 1

Comments

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I love it, I love it <3
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    A new career, terrain tools and I'm pretty positive they were hinting at the possibility of cars. :dizzy:
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Oh I thought they’d be teasing a new pack. I’m happy with what they are adding, don’t get me wrong, but I feel a little disappointed.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Loving the trolling so very good..

Terrain trolls.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Kelleygirl wrote: »
    Terrain tools!!!

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    At last you will be able to build at different levels. I am looking forward to this. I hope that you will be able to dig down to make ponds and lakes.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yahh changing the way townies dress, fab new sketch pad and terrain tools. Awesome.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Does this mean we're finally gonna be able to build garages ??
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited October 2018
    Giving sims make overs is something we have been doing since 2014. It’s not new.

But the ability to do it in game and having it tied to a career is new -- you can makeover Sims if you have one of the GT closets as well.

It’s new but not new overall. You don’t need a career to do it.

But its cooler to have a career, don't rain on our parade
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I'm not a builder, however I am looking forward to what other simmers will create using the terrain tool.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    A new career, terrain tools and I'm pretty positive they were hinting at the possibility of cars. :dizzy:

I thought so too UNTIL I realized instead of placing a garage door, he just painted the walls black... which people do already sooooo nah I don't think cars is going to be a thing yet.
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    FINALLY!!!!! AT LAST!!! All I can say is..... TERRAIN TOOLS!!!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Oh I thought they’d be teasing a new pack. I’m happy with what they are adding, don’t get me wrong, but I feel a little disappointed.

I was hoping for cars or personalities. :smiley: But terrain tools are welcome too! So happy for builders.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Yawn...just another career to ignore

But terrain tools tho eeehhh. It's okay but it's not going to change the way I build much
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I think I got too hyped.. oh whale. Terrain tools are cool but not really my thing. That's okay though! And I was hoping they'd tease the next pack?
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Wow, forgot I enter work later today so was able to watch! :) the new career looks neat. Looking at the art pads gave me a little bit of hope for laptops. The new terrain tools though!! Very nice! Was hoping he’d show being able to connect a house on different levels. Like in part on a hill and the other below. She kicked him off too soon. :D this was just a small portion he said?
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    We can finally make something on a hill yay yay!
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    We'll probably get a November patch that adds them. Terrain tools and some fashion thing. Both look cool, especially for free content! Surprised they didn't tease at upcoming paid content too though, sort of seems like they are working on something. So excited for terrain tools!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2018
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Does this mean we're finally gonna be able to build garages ??

I think it's a good base for working on cars!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited October 2018
    I love the way they revealed it too. I will have to watch again to see what Kate and Ninja were saying I was rapt watching SimGuruRomeo. Very funny.
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm not a builder so the career interests me more than the terrain tool. I kind of wish it was more than just one new career tho..
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Another livestream is on Thursday October 11. I assume it is the patch day.
    Didn’t they say no patch again?
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2018
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Trashmagic wrote: »

I thought so too UNTIL I realized instead of placing a garage door, he just painted the walls black... which people do already sooooo nah I don't think cars is going to be a thing yet.

But that would exactly be something to think about. He made a garage. The soundtrack they used in the beginning of the stream was from The sims 2 nightlife if I remember correct. That was also when Cars were being introduced to the sims. Not want to get false hopes up here, but It's a bit suspicious. When would we here any news about terrain tools?
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    That was worth watching. I'm more interested in the new career and the sketch pad but terrain tools are good too. :smiley:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain