Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    This is the Ursine household again with Connor, Claire, Alex, and Abraham. All but Abraham are sleeping in this shot.
    h3yA9l2.jpg
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Here is the last picture I took of a new sim I made. But you can't see her pretty face so I couldn't resist putting that under the spoiler :tongue:
    Screenshot-219.png
    Screenshot-213.png

@coco she is stunning!

can I ask where the bed in the background from? is this part of a store set? thanks!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Did a couple tweaks before I went to bed last night. Mostly my last screenshot ... with overlay :D
    50479216417_469e8da63c_o.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2020
    Boy, that Nightcrawler hair comes in real handy. :mrgreen: River and Haruo spending some "intimate" time together. :mrgreen:...in the water on a secluded beach in "Lost Cove". :D And I think River's getting "lost"...in Haruo's eyes. :mrgreen:
    River%2526Haruo.jpg

Image cropped for taste... :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer That's an amazing shot! Beautiful! <3
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie earned her level 3 visa in China on the 5th day of her second trip there. Here she is in the kitchen of her new vacation house there, talking long distance on the phone to Jeffrey.

PuMcnmI.jpg
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Did a couple tweaks before I went to bed last night. Mostly my last screenshot ... with overlay :D
    50479216417_469e8da63c_o.jpg

You're so talented at making sims. He looks so hansom and just like the human on the picture. I don't know who he is sorry. :D
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I had to take some pictures of Sif for my story, to be able to tell what happened to her before she actually died.
    I think she knew what happened to her yesterday, when I took pictures of her death.....
    blMJAYJ.jpg
  • Options
    I decided to start over with my legacy family since I made a bunch of noob mistakes and I also remade the founding member but cuter.
    b0AJLbq.png
    Meet Lily Summers 2.0. :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Awwww... Lily is pretty.

Unfortunate about having to reboot your legacy.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I decided to start over with my legacy family since I made a bunch of noob mistakes and I also remade the founding member but cuter.
    b0AJLbq.png
    Meet Lily Summers 2.0. :)

She looks younger and cuter indeed.

But i cant never start over a legacy family hell I cant even let my previous heirs die I usually turn them into a vampire at the end of adult stage or using young again potion. I usually just use master controller to fix my mistakes.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ariel finds a squid while diving, and magically shrinks it so it fits in a fish bowl.

50493519912_13baa379f5_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @coco she is stunning!

can I ask where the bed in the background from? is this part of a store set? thanks!

Thanks! :smile:

I think it's the Sun, Surf and Sandman Double Bed.
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21847&scategoryId=11515
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Lily Summers 2.0 is a lovely looking sim @Sharonia !
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    If i were him and I caught an enormous toad in my backyard pond I would burn down the entire lot

i8e34w73dbrvtqnzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Experimenting with splicing images with two new sims, Nikita and Lois.
    Don't look at it too closely :lol:

TS3-W-2020-10-16-18-56-46-81.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited October 2020
    Trying yet another hair on Jared :confounded: This is my last screenshot but have put others under spoiler for a better look at hair.

50494043521_e2d693698a_o.jpg
    50494043656_e06171792e_o.jpg
    50493339918_70c5eb9571_o.jpg

• Options
    izecson wrote: »

But i cant never start over a legacy family hell I cant even let my previous heirs die I usually turn them into a vampire at the end of adult stage or using young again potion. I usually just use master controller to fix my mistakes.

It was not an easy decision. I made mistakes that I think messed up the town around my family though. I couldn't settle on a lifespan and I think changing it so often some how made the pre-made sims ages get out of sync. Like Mortimer Goth was still a child in my game but his parents had aged to elder. It didn't seem right to me. I also edited my sims first child in CAS when she was a toddler and it bothered me all the way through cause I don't like messing with their genetics.

This time around I'm settled on the long lifespan maxed out and I won't touch my sims genetics. I want to see how they turn out naturally.
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »

It was not an easy decision. I made mistakes that I think messed up the town around my family though. I couldn't settle on a lifespan and I think changing it so often some how made the pre-made sims ages get out of sync. Like Mortimer Goth was still a child in my game but his parents had aged to elder. It didn't seem right to me. I also edited my sims first child in CAS when she was a toddler and it bothered me all the way through cause I don't like messing with their genetics.

This time around I'm settled on the long lifespan maxed out and I won't touch my sims genetics. I want to see how they turn out naturally.

Oh right I forgot there are mistakes that are irreversible, good luck with your new legacy though.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Finally got the gen 3 heir for my Perfect Genetics Challenge. Her name is Honey and she's Neurotic and Clumsy.
    Total number of children: 7(Poor Nutmeg).
    50494114673_ae04e17d8b_z.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Hairball is playing in the hay Annie spread in the stable for the horses. I've never seen this happen before, because I never had a household with horses and a cat at the same time.

LkE8dI8.jpg
    I found out he also likes to sit and watch the fish in the aquarium. Annie has two seahorses in there.

foNBffJ.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Jared Frio was totally giving my sim attitude while she was visiting Connor at the Frio household.
    9q7CqFa.png
    I punished him afterwards by removing his silly looking sideburns. :D
    Post edited by Sharonia on
  • Options
    alwaysraeealwaysraee Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I know I've been absent from the forums for quite a while now, but here's a new chapter for those who follow my witches!

The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 53: Not a Party Animal After All

Sex, drugs and Rock n'Roll? Shasta is not sure she likes any of it. She just want some stability in her life. A rich and wealthy stability. Having a child must be the reason she's stuck as a poor no one...

tgw02-53-40.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Scott talked to his father Leurent through Eliza the witchy doll

n20fqtgb35h3yhbzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file