Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    After three years of playing this game with mods, I finally give River fingernails.
    Screenshot-100.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    And Ariel in all her mermaid glory, ended up with a purple tail:

50535867756_b3e011bca4_c.jpg

She got to the top of the lifeguard career as a normal sim, but now she can swim even faster to help people in need.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
    There's a costume party going on at Trevor's house and anyone who's anyone is gonna be there.

IJbipCW.jpg
    k657Sd0.png
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member

Shaggy cleaning the stove after everyone was finished eating their mushroom omelet for breakfast... :)
    1mvfZA2l.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Happy Halloween from me and my Grey Witches!

halloween2020a.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie, Hairball, and Cookie at their home in France

JTNPuzi.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    7zy78qe0dpctichzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The tomb adventures are so much fun in this game. Lily is investigating a french tomb.
    nxZ8wUW.png
    Technically it's supposed to be a honeymoon but I've had my in this tomb for more than a day alone. :D
    Annie is scolding Cookie for peeing on the floor in the house in France. You'd think with all the times she's been scolded for it, she would have stopped doing it by now. But unfortunately, most of the time I find the little puddles too late to get the option to scold her, so she gets away with it more often than not.

y05D8pQ.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited November 2020
    Tammy at her art class :smile:

MHP7wo8.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Little Bryce is so tuckered out after a full day of playing at the Winter Festival
    JSLNPoi.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily and Connor spending time together while on their honeymoon in France.
    Ld90uYq.png
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Back in the Perfect Genetics household, the Spise family adopted another dog, her name is Alice(she's the white one).
    50560849388_87b7f3dcbc_z.jpg
    Annie took her martial arts equipment with her to France. She finally found some time to practice.

xBVkNme.jpg
    Felipe making faces, as always..

m5rpuxq786qk9wrzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Annie giving Cookie a bath. Cookie had green fumes coming off her. I don't pay much attention to what day it is when my sims take long trips to WA worlds, so I missed having Annie give her her weekly bath.

KIHrZHh.jpg
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Screenshot-39.jpg

Um.

That is not how you play console video games, sir.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    took some pics in a new save im playing in sunset valley

FD7N07p.jpg

M3Cct9C.jpg

ofhz18l.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS SO CUTE BUT MY SIM RUINED IT LMAO

1nPCMMd.jpg
    Annie talking to Lea Dutiel in France - Someone else came in just in time to ruin the shot, and I couldn't get another, because they finished their interaction and Lea walked away immediately.

RqXXsZJ.jpg

So here's a bonus picture
    Cookie is totally dedicated to bringing Annie the newspaper, no matter where she is at the time. She is almost always taking care of the horses when the paper comes. This one is Shadow, Annie's thoroughbred mare.

vgQtmsE.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    Screenshot-39.jpg

Um.

That is not how you play console video games, sir.

It is when Napoleon and Handyman Dan are hogging the couch. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    First scene after reloading very old save, Benjamin and his now ex-girlfriend Gracie Loveland

49hqjqk9o5z0cv9zg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    This is the last screenshot I took of my game. I couldn't take it in the game, because the race panel won't show up that way, so I used Print Screen to get the shot and saved it with Paint Shop Pro.

Orion and Annie won their first cross country event. They didn't do so well in the advanced competition they entered right after this one. They only took third place.

g3W2GTi.jpg

Here's my last screenshot in the game. Annie is making an ice sculpture for the police station.

ZVdO0NK.jpg
    Cookie had only one day left of her life expectancy, and I am definitely not ready to let her go. She had enough LTH points for the pet young again potion. So she is now the youngest pet in the household, instead of the oldest.

NRcEsEI.jpg
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    cEPiyC6.jpg
    The secondary Capp family from Veronaville chilling in a backyard picnic. Ive just finished remaking the entire town's lots and playable sims today, cause for a celebration!
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top