Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @paradiseplanet Yay! Begging and whining works! :D

Daniel is adorable, was he born in game? I love how the parenthood game mechanic makes things like that combination of Good Manners and Evil possible. I have had similar combo’s. Silas is both evil and mean but has all five positive childhood traits from the parenthood pack. I can’t get sims to hate him (for the aspiration) even though he does some pretty deplorable stuff sometimes – charming devil.

It looks like Calvin has had a great start in life in spite of his mother’s “affliction” and his father’s “questionable?” proclivities. Daniel seems to be having a good time with Calvin and seems to care for him and his own Mom (Loretta). I mean he is seeking to make them immortal if he can, right? Will he be taking any interest in Zynthia’s (AWESOME NAME BTW) life because he is still involved with Caleb, right? Or has he decided that will never be a possibility? Either way, Caleb, Lilith (and this one other character I created) are the only characters that I play in all three of my games and the one thing that I find really consistent with Caleb is that he seems to be great with kids, so I think Daniel couldn’t have left Zynthia in better hands.

Interesting courtship between Caleb and Daniel – right to the closet! (no steamy screenshots?) >:) Even if the relationship was started with a little “vampire charm” and Daniel plans for this relationship with Caleb to only last long enough for Daniel to gain immortality for himself and his family, I think if Caleb is the player he seems to be in your game, it’ll be fine. But I suspect that because Daniel gave Zynthia to Caleb, Daniel may stick around for a while even though he needs to juggle his “affair” and his marriage. (plus Caleb’s hot, who would kick him out of bed?...err.. I mean who would break up with him?) I agree with @MaggieMarley here, I think there may be potential for a stronger connection between these two.

Okay, here comes more begging (I am so greedy). When will we learn more about the council?! I know it’s awful for me to ask for more (since you were so sweet to tell us about Daniel and all), but there it is. Would a please work if it were pretty and there was a cherry topper involved? :wink:
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup Hiya! Thanks for joining the discussion. Onyx looks like quite the dapper little guy. :) I can’t wait to see what he looks like all grown up . I have been pretty bogged down with game stuff in my free time and RL taking up all my Game Time :confounded:, so I didn’t have a chance to check out your simLit yet, sorry, but I do think that some of your vamps are yummy :yum:. Starting with Korey (of the mysterious last name - I'm a beggie when it comes to trying to get this kind of info as @paradiseplanet can attest to). I’m also loving the name Vane. I am actually working with a descendent of Vlad’s right now in CAS which is fun ‘cause as I told his creator @MaggieMarley, I love playing with cute bois. If you have stories you’d be willing to share with us about some of these characters that don’t have a significant role in your simLit, I think we’d all love to hear them. I know I would. Thanks for sharing!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @afai1261 Ah Morgan of the Fiery nature and Eyes of Ice! The image of Morgan and her husband is stunning. I can see why it would be a favorite of yours (or anyone’s really). You know I’d love to hear more about her story in your game if you have the time and are so inclined. Thanks again for sharing.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Kita5399 First off. Thank you so much for joining the discussion and sharing your vamps and your story with us. We can be a motley lot, but we actually don’t bite ;) , and we love to hear about vamps (and other stuff from time to time). Welcome to the world of vamps (meaning, grats on getting the gamepack).

It’s a shame such a beautiful wedding (Caleb and Aurelia) is so doomed. :'( , but I guess sometimes that’s how the cookie crumbles. It makes sense that Aurelia (pretty name, btw) would be more interested in the Count than her gardener boy with a heart of gold since she seems somewhat ambitious, but I am a bit surprised, since Anastasia is a vampire child that she would have left her with Caleb if she suspected he might be considering restoring Anastasia’s humanity. I wonder if raising Ehren will inspire her to try to kidnap Anastasia back. She is, after all, trying to grow a big vampire family. That would be a huge move against Caleb and his little coalition trying to stop those events from happening.

What a fabulous beginning to a potentially long-lasting feud between some really big family names in this universe. With Caleb (in a moment of poor judgement) beginning a coven of his own (Cassandra will after all need training and guidance) and thereby allying himself with the Goth family (not too shabby in the power structure of the sims world) and now “catching the attention” of Morgan as well? What an epic feud that could grow into, huh? Like Lilith Vatore backed by the Strauds and Forgotten Hollow Vamps VS Caleb Vatore backed by the Goths and Fyres. I don’t know – your story is compelling and I’m just going nuts with crazy ideas. This is also the first story I've read (and I know I am not that widely read, guys) where Lilith and Caleb were set up to be against each other. Sorry. :blush: your story is leading me into wild musings. Thanks for the Inspiration.

Regardless of the direction your story takes (and I really can’t wait to hear more about it!). I must say your vampires are gorgeous. Little Anastasia is like a porcelain doll, so pretty and Aurelia OMG! That invite into the coffin. :dizzy: could almost tempt a fanboi (well maybe not - cute bois still own it) but it’s definitely HOT! >:) . Then Cassandra and Lilith’s makeovers...Very nice. And finally Morgan and Wolfgang. Eye Candy All Around! Thanks so much for sharing.

Until now I have only encountered one other who is such a great fan of Vlad. @MaggieMarley has an awesome family with Vlad as the patriarch and although we probably place different weight on substance and power vs. sheer hot boi-ness the other branch of the vamp community in that story has Caleb and Lilith as the progenitors, so I may be wrong again (that happens a lot :) ) Plus, I have been given some of those vamp boys to play with, so very generous and brave too. I promise to try to behave with your boys @MaggieMarley.

Thanks btw for the compliments on the sparring shoots. I was actually given permission by the creator of Dakota and Ezra (thanks again to @Shinzen) to upload those images after I had made over those sims in CAS. I love playing with vamp bois (any bois actually :love:) so a couple of folk here on the board gave me permission to make over their chars and upload some pics when I was done. It's nice to know folk like them.

Once again, @Kita5399 Thanks so much for sharing and please keep us updated!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited September 2018
    @kirivian Daniel was actually created in CAS as a toddler first, then his mother after, during a time when I knew little to nothing in playing the game. Back then I just played as my simself all alone and with the default game settings, so on Normal and active aging on all sims. I made Daniel and Loretta to test out toddlers and rotation play, with the backstory that she had him when she was a teenager and is now a starving artist trying to get by as a single mom. In this save they started in Oasis Springs (their first house is now a bowling alley) and then moved in with my simself (who was a renowned chef) and that's how the house eventually came onto the care of Loretta. I have the original version of their household here, but there's a Seasons-updated version elsewhere on my profile. (along with lots of kyute bois I made as well)

I also only had the basegame back then too, so Daniel never grew up with the values initially, and the game auto-gave him the Evil trait when he grew up from a toddler to a child when I wasn't playing them, but I went along with it. I like to think in my head that Loretta feels that she "failed" as a parent for not instilling all the good values onto him as well as doting on him too much, making him the quirky momma's boy he became. But that doesn't mean she didn't teach him any good manners nor responsibility, so I applied these two values onto him after I got Parenthood, to simulate the fact that she didn't quite "fail" at parenting entirely. I of course amended the settings after the game decided what to do with my Sims for me. (I like to have a lot of control over my own creations, you understand)

As for Zynthia, it's hard to have him continue being involved in his alien abduction baby's life with Caleb, in the fact he may end up catching Caleb in romantic embrace with one of his other lovers should he visit the Vatore manor to see his daughter. I do believe that Daniel actually has genuinely fallen for him after all; why else would I not have gone ahead and made them officially a couple? ;) As for those steamy screenshots, it all happened so suddenly so I never took any pics of it! But one can always imagine... His story involving vampires truly is the only one so far where the vampire stories start to bleed into my other non-vampire Sim stories, so it'll be interesting to see where I take this going forward.

Now for the Council...you'll have to wait longer on that one I'm afraid! It's a busy weekend for me at work and will have much more free-time to finally get back into divulging into that more afterwards. So not even a please on a milkshake with a cherry topper will persuade me to write more about them so soon yet! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @paradiseplanet Thanks for the background info. I almost think it's a good thing Daniel grew up without some of those values (I mean values can sometimes be over-rated :flushed: j/k). And you must now realize, I hope, that I am in the process of "procuring" Loretta and Daniel. Not that I plan on doing anything to..with them, but, I mean, you do have to wonder what he'll be like..he might have been like if he were raised post-parenthood.

Also, I understand that I will have to use my imagination when it comes to that closet encounter at the Narwhal Arms(?). As long as all y'all remember that I have a pretty wild imagination :love: when it comes to cute bois.

And that leads us to you teasing me again :/ . I make a mean milkshake and you'll have to use your imagination when it comes to what I can top it with. But I understand - RL, work, the grind of daily living. I'm good. I'll wait (like I have a choice). I'll be Patient (okay, even I know that was too far-fetched to believe.) :joy: But, seriously, when you are ready, I am on the edge waiting.
  • Options
    So, I was going through my submissions folder and I happened across this cut of Sylvie and Silas. They are both CAS shots, but I think it's a neat picture because I think you can see the genetic connection in it. Plus, after finding this I looked through my stuff and couldn't find any shots of Sylvie with just Silas. Weird right? Anyway, thought I'd share. This is Sylvie (on the left) who is not a vampire (yet), but she is dating Lilith and part of Kissed by Cain. And. Silas (on the right). Who is Sylvie's son by birth. He was raised by Sylvie and Lilith and turned into a vampire by Jaiden. He is part of Circle of Love.
    e789zpH.jpg
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Kita5399 Caleb and Morgan would make a cute couple... I kinda feel like the poor guy deserves a bit of compensation! I’m sure Vlad will get used to father hood :D Wolfgang makes a good vampire! So are Aurelia and Lilith involved now? Would make for some drama.
  • Options
    @kirivian ah no worries, I’m glad you like them! Damien is not actually a vampire, despite being the great grandson of Vlad (his father is human and he was born human, too). But, I think he’s really cute.

I’m excited to hear you are working with Alek and Mathilde. They’re not actually full aliens - they just inherited the purple skin tone but otherwise have human features (Mathilde inherited her purple skin from her father, Loki, who is a full alien but her mother is human. Alek inherited purple from Mathilde, his mother, but his father is non-alien). Because they are not pure aliens, I guess you could give them non-purple CC skin if you wanted? Although, I am used to seeing them as purple haha.

Oh, I love Ernest too. I haven’t played with him much so it will be exciting to see what you do with him. Edward is his cousin, so it’s fitting that you chose the both of them! And yeah, I agree about aging up Ernest. I just uploaded him as a teen because he’s currently a teen in my game. I believe I also uploaded Damien as a teen, but he looks better as a young adult too.

I don’t have any stories to share currently, but thank you for asking! It’s just fun to read what others are doing for now. I do have an idea of what is going to happen in my next gen which is human and that may involve one of myvamoures playing a fairly active role later down the line.

You’re right, I can see the similarities between Sylvie and Silas. Particularly the eyes and lips. They make a very attractive mother and son! Sorry if you already said, but who is Silas’ father?
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup Hiya! Thanks for joining the discussion. Onyx looks like quite the dapper little guy. :) I can’t wait to see what he looks like all grown up . I have been pretty bogged down with game stuff in my free time and RL taking up all my Game Time :confounded:, so I didn’t have a chance to check out your simLit yet, sorry, but I do think that some of your vamps are yummy :yum:. Starting with Korey (of the mysterious last name - I'm a beggie when it comes to trying to get this kind of info as @paradiseplanet can attest to). I’m also loving the name Vane. I am actually working with a descendent of Vlad’s right now in CAS which is fun ‘cause as I told his creator @MaggieMarley, I love playing with cute bois. If you have stories you’d be willing to share with us about some of these characters that don’t have a significant role in your simLit, I think we’d all love to hear them. I know I would. Thanks for sharing!

@kirivian Hey, it's totally fine! I wasn't asking you to read my simlit, just clarifying that the reason why I wasn't giving a whole lot of info was spoiler reasons. :D I'll be able to show more in about seven chapters when Onyx grows up to be a teen. Of course I already know what he looks like and knew that a long time ago, but I just didn't want to spoil it for everyone else. However, if you do some digging, I do have a thread that pretty much is nothing but a huge spoiler for my simlit that I posted before I began my simlit... okay, fine, you can see it here. I seriously should have temporarily taken this thread down but whatever. I'm sure all of my readers have went to spoiler-ville anyway. :D You can see grown-up Onyx here, as well as a ton of other cute vamps, so have fun!

I thought Vane would be a fitting name for one of Vlad's kids. Vane, vein. :D I was actually surprised at how decent looking he turned out considering most of Vlad's children are... interesting looking. I'll admit I did edit him slightly. I pushed his lips up on his face and off of his chin. But that's all I did, I swear! The rest of it was some kind of miracle. His mother is actually Lilith Vatore.

Haha, who doesn't love playing with cute boys? ;) I'm not usually into alpha CC but your sims are gorgeous. Seriously. I think some of mine are quite attractive but now I wonder how they'd look with an alpha CC makeover...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @squirrelwithacup it’s so interesting that your Vlad had a normal looking child too! I can barely see the Vlad in him! And yes, Vane is a very appropriate name. In my game, MCCC married him to a human townie (who I subsequently turned into a vampire). They produced two daughters who I think are both very pretty, and are unedited by me (though I did give them new clothes, hair and makeup)

Svetlana Straud normal form (game called her Harper but I changed the name to Svetlana)
    bz9NgY3.jpg

Svetlana’s dark form (I should really make this more exciting):
    ZJyTtZW.jpg

Christina Straud normal form (game called her Christian so obviously I changed that to the feminine form!)
    FA1Otww.jpg

Christina’s dark form:
    YSUATJt.jpg

He also has very nice looking grandchildren (Svetlana had one daughter and identical twin boys, Christina had a son with Lilith Vatore’s son) and one very great grandchild (Svetlana’s grandson).
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup it’s so interesting that your Vlad had a normal looking child too! I can barely see the Vlad in him! And yes, Vane is a very appropriate name. In my game, MCCC married him to a human townie (who I subsequently turned into a vampire). They produced two daughters who I think are both very pretty, and are unedited by me (though I did give them new clothes, hair and makeup)

Svetlana Straud normal form (game called her Harper but I changed the name to Svetlana)
    bz9NgY3.jpg

ZJyTtZW.jpg

Christina Straud normal form (game called her Christian so obviously I changed that to the feminine form!)
    FA1Otww.jpg

Christina’s dark form:
    YSUATJt.jpg

@MaggieMarley Wow! Svetlana is gorgeous! I can't believe she's Vlad's. Christina is pretty, too, although those eyes and eyebrows are an (un)dead giveaway that she's Vlad's child.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

bz9NgY3.jpg

ZJyTtZW.jpg

FA1Otww.jpg

Christina’s dark form:
    YSUATJt.jpg

@MaggieMarley Wow! Svetlana is gorgeous! I can't believe she's Vlad's. Christina is pretty, too, although those eyes and eyebrows are an (un)dead giveaway that she's Vlad's child.
    Aww thank you. In fact, Svetlana also has the same eyes as Christina (and Vlad) it’s just harder to tell because I put thick eyeliner around them. I thought it was funny Christina got Vlad’s eyebrows!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    (plus Caleb’s hot, who would kick him out of bed?...err.. I mean who would break up with him?)
    @kirivian I'd welcome Caleb into my bed with open arms <3 Or we could make the coffin in his basement rock >:)
    I updated my story too... you can read that here
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options

bz9NgY3.jpg

ZJyTtZW.jpg

FA1Otww.jpg

Christina’s dark form:
    YSUATJt.jpg

Aww thank you. In fact, Svetlana also has the same eyes as Christina (and Vlad) it’s just harder to tell because I put thick eyeliner around them. I thought it was funny Christina got Vlad’s eyebrows!

@MaggieMarley Yeah, I just noticed that! She's still very pretty though. I think what throws off the Vlad eyes is the tiny pupils. Vlad's eyebrows are quite the interesting gene to inherit! :D
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    NyteRose wrote: »
    (plus Caleb’s hot, who would kick him out of bed?...err.. I mean who would break up with him?)
    @kirivian I'd welcome Caleb into my bed with open arms <3 Or we could make the coffin in his basement rock >:)
    I updated my story too... you can read that here

@kirivian @NyteRose Man, I agree that Caleb is hot, but you guys are thirstier than vampires! :joy:
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I’m excited to hear you are working with Alek and Mathilde. They’re not actually full aliens - they just inherited the purple skin tone but otherwise have human features (Mathilde inherited her purple skin from her father, Loki, who is a full alien but her mother is human. Alek inherited purple from Mathilde, his mother, but his father is non-alien). Because they are not pure aliens, I guess you could give them non-purple CC skin if you wanted? Although, I am used to seeing them as purple haha.

@MaggieMarley OMG Thank You SO MUCH!! I have been flipping out over this skin tone issue because I’m thinking I’ve enabled all this Alien CC and it’s not available. And I know you hate when I use this expression but – here’s my dumb shining through. When it finally sunk in that they aren’t aliens it was like getting godsmacked. Anyway, I have been working for the last couple of hours on Mathilde, and I have some prelims for you. I am so excited about this ‘cause I’ve been feeling like a real failure when it came to working with her and Alek. Thank you so much for helping get over this idiot block. Here are the CAS shots that I literally just finished up. I haven’t put her in game yet, so depending on how she translates there may be some minor adjustments later, but I was so excited that I couldn’t wait to put these up. Also these are just her normal and disguise edits, I haven't done her vampire form yet. I hope you like her. Here’s Mathilde:

Mathilde - Alien Skin Tone (unedited because it's not available in CAS for me)
    tiqkfPq.jpg
    L9i8x0O.jpg

Mathilde - Disguise
    J8sQX7M.jpg
    dRDruyo.jpg

• Options
    @kirivian Okay I seriously have to ask: what CC skins do you use!?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @kirivian you are not dumb or a failure - I’m sorry you were flipping out through me not being clear enough! Oh my gosh she is gorgeous! I can’t believe what you did with her. I think she’s even better than Mimsy, actually! Love love love her! The hair suits her so well and the purple eyes (are they purple?) are beautiful. Wow haha I kinda wish I had CC now, but I know I wouldn’t be diligent enough about keeping it updated.

Also (in case this helps) you don’t need to do a third form for her. I’m not actually sure how you would. Because she’s not actually an alien, she doesn’t have any alien powers or a disguise. What you have made over is her normal form (the purple one) and her vampire dark form (the second one, where she has a normal skin tone) and those are the only two forms that she has. Her father had three forms: alien form, disguise form and dark form. But, she and Alek don’t have the disguise as only aliens have that. So, they only have a normal form (in which they are purple) and a dark form (in which I made them not-purple). I know it’s kind of confusing because in her dark form I made Mathilde look quite human and not very vampiresque, but I was playing around with getting her to look as much like her mother as possible in her dark form by giving her the same makeup, dress, skin tone and such.

Aaanyway can I say thank you again for making her over? She’s one of my favourites and you did such a good job. I hope it wasn’t boring for you! And, if I didn’t already say, I’m in love with her hair style.

You are seriously awesome at this.
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup I would like to say that I didn’t peak, …but I can’t. :confounded: I checked out the spoiler page about five seconds after I finished reading your post. :bawling: (I seriously have so little self-control :flushed:). Are these guys up on the gallery?

short rant
    Not that I can get them right now anyway, I’ve been trying half the night to download from the gallery and everyone’s galleries are coming up without any entries. I have just shut down my game, hoping that a restart will jump start my gallery, but you never know. This happens with my gallery about once or twice a week. Luckily it does seem to start working again at some point. Of course, I am rambling.

I guess what I’m asking is if they are up on the gallery and if so what’s your ID. If you don’t want to post the ID, you could PM me with it.
    @kirivian @NyteRose Man, I agree that Caleb is hot, but you guys are thirstier than vampires! :joy:
    Actually, I am feeling a little parched, now that you mention it.

About Mathilde's skin. I would have to check to be certain, but I am pretty sure I used S-club’s basis overlay (not sure which version) for the alien form and S-clubs shiny skintone (female only) for the disguise version. I'll check when I get the game reloaded. Which brings me to:

@MaggieMarley I am thrilled that you like her. I am working on Alek next. Actually the disguise version is the chimaera here. What I did was I put her in CAS from my library, then merged a second copy of her in. Then I worked independently on both copies – leaving one with the skin tone she was born with and the other with a skin tone that isn’t an overlay – so it’s painted. Both versions have vampire forms as options – left untouched for the time being. I will get to them before I take her into the game to see how she plays, and at that point it will only be the purple skin OR the disguise skin and the vampire skin. Although I like the disguise enough that I may just use the same CC for the vampire form of the purple version. I’d be okay with that. As you know I don’t change features or make (if I can help it) big changes to existing features. She is a product of a little push and pull and a lot of CC. She’s your baby! I am glad you like her. And finally, I am so far from bored – more like I was frustrated until you helped me out there. I love doing makeovers! :) The Hair is Wings OS0514

And thanks for the compliments, but I am as much impressed with your work, after all, you created her.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @kirivian
    @
    Not that I can get them right now anyway, I’ve been trying half the night to download from the gallery and everyone’s galleries are coming up without any entries. I have just shut down my game, hoping that a restart will jump start my gallery, but you never know. This happens with my gallery about once or twice a week. Luckily it does seem to start working again at some point. Of course, I am rambling.
    Happens to my gallery regularly too. In fact, my entire gallery goes offline very often and I can’t connect (like just now!). I saw posts about it acting up today for others too.
    @MaggieMarley I am thrilled that you like her. I am working on Alek next. Actually the disguise version is the chimaera here. What I did was I put her in CAS from my library, then merged a second copy of her in. Then I worked independently on both copies – leaving one with the skin tone she was born with and the other with a skin tone that isn’t an overlay – so it’s painted. Both versions have vampire forms as options – left untouched for the time being. I will get to them before I take her into the game to see how she plays, and at that point it will only be the purple skin OR the disguise skin and the vampire skin. Although I like the disguise enough that I may just use the same CC for the vampire form of the purple version. I’d be okay with that. As you know I don’t change features or make (if I can help it) big changes to existing features. She is a product of a little push and pull and a lot of CC. She’s your baby! I am glad you like her. And finally, I am so far from bored – more like I was frustrated until you helped me out there. I love doing makeovers! :) The Hair is Wings OS0514

And thanks for the compliments, but I am as much impressed with your work, after all, you created her.

Ahh I see what you mean now :) yes, I think that would be nice for the vampire form of the purple version, too. I kind of like the idea that her vampire form can double up as a sort of disguise from her alien heritage.

You credit me with too much! I can’t claim to have created her. I didn’t even create her parents. I did create her great great grandmother, but there’s not much of her in Mathilde! I just “bred” and raised the intervening generations haha.

Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    SPending most of the day today adding a basement to the mid-century bungalow... At the moment having the usual problem with a huge room I don't know what to do with...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup I would like to say that I didn’t peak, …but I can’t. :confounded: I checked out the spoiler page about five seconds after I finished reading your post. :bawling: (I seriously have so little self-control :flushed:). Are these guys up on the gallery?

short rant

I guess what I’m asking is if they are up on the gallery and if so what’s your ID. If you don’t want to post the ID, you could PM me with it.
    Actually, I am feeling a little parched, now that you mention it.

About Mathilde's skin. I would have to check to be certain, but I am pretty sure I used S-club’s basis overlay (not sure which version) for the alien form and S-clubs shiny skintone (female only) for the disguise version. I'll check when I get the game reloaded. Which brings me to:

@kirivian I don't think anyone has been able to resist my spoiler page! :D Unfortunately no, I don't have my sims on the gallery. They're pretty much my babies and kind of personal to me in a way, if that makes sense? However, I'm going to PM you a little something. Hope you don't mind.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    You credit me with too much! I can’t claim to have created her. I didn’t even create her parents. I did create her great great grandmother, but there’s not much of her in Mathilde! I just “bred” and raised the intervening generations haha.

@MaggieMarley LOL That's kind of like telling your dog breeder that they can't take credit for that "Best In Show" champion. There is no way I could ever reproduce her either by modifying an NPC or through selective breeding. Own it, she's yours. and I thank you many times over for letting me play with her (and the others).
  • Options
    I don't think anyone has been able to resist my spoiler page! :D Unfortunately no, I don't have my sims on the gallery. They're pretty much my babies and kind of personal to me in a way, if that makes sense? However, I'm going to PM you a little something. Hope you don't mind.

@squirrelwithacup I totally get that, I have a few that I am pretty attached to myself. There's a thread called "The Sim You Can't Let Go" over in the creative forum where I posted one of them - specifically my current avatar. I am terrible at linking threads, so I reposted it here for any of you that are interested.
    My current avatar. His name is Endymion Stratus. He is one of the founding sims in my very first Sims 4 neighborhood and I still play him regularly.
    This is a medley of his growth since he first appeared in my first neighborhood up until his most recent makeover.
    e5h74qx.jpg

And this is what he looks like now in my current neighborhood (same neighborhood - years later :) )
    EL4vsaH.jpg

He's actually married to the first person he met in the neighborhood, y'all would know him as Travis Scott, but I put him in CAS along with his housemates and made them over and renamed them, so in this game his name is Jeremy Stratus.
    And...because I really can't resist Endymion ever and he and Jeremy as a couple ever. Here are a few gratuitous shots of them together:
    oXTn6zs.jpg
    Eaq8MjK.jpg
    hUm82fZ.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top