Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @paradiseplanet I love her backstory! Very imaginative to have her turned by a fan. Personally, I have a real soft spot for Vlad so I would vote against her getting the title of Vampire Queen of Europe, but that’s your call!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I rebuilt the local gym into a wall-climbing gym. Let's face it, Oasis Springs is one of the few gyms that has the space for it...
    5ClhfGu.png
    HWUf9rO.png

Life at 1:30 in the morning...
    ooEjEUt.png

The benefit with having a snowy day is well... no sun when having breakfast outside with friends.
    dFZjFSG.png

All three women love their dog Scrappy. Sorry to say he is getting old, so :(:( soon.
    r1nevTw.png
    ykAz7H8.png

In other news: Agathe will die soon, according to a warning from the game. Also, I couldn't resist sexing up their clothes a bit. Pictures soon ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @paradiseplanet I love her backstory! Very imaginative to have her turned by a fan. Personally, I have a real soft spot for Vlad so I would vote against her getting the title of Vampire Queen of Europe, but that’s your call!

I don't think she'll be able to get that title legitimized that quickly, if at all. :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    I'm trying to decide if I should try to rejoin Agathe to the family as a ghost when she dies. EVENTUALLY I want actual biological offspring between Ulrike and Ulrike, but there is no hurry since they're immortal and having a "grandma ghost" as part of the household would be rather fitting, I think.
    The second question, of course, is would I try to do it honestly, or just cheat...
  • Options
    I'm trying to decide if I should try to rejoin Agathe to the family as a ghost when she dies. EVENTUALLY I want actual biological offspring between Ulrike and Ulrike, but there is no hurry since they're immortal and having a "grandma ghost" as part of the household would be rather fitting, I think.
    The second question, of course, is would I try to do it honestly, or just cheat...

Well if one of them has a really high relationship with Agathe, it shouldn't take you long at all to reach full bar and be able to invite her back into the household. Of course the other part is waiting for her ghost to show up, but if you keep her urn/gravestone on your home lot and be vigilant every night, she might appear in a few days. If they don't have a high enough relationship yet and/or you missed out on getting her grave/urn, then cheating might be better off.
  • Options
    nattynatty Posts: 74 Member
    Ooh, I just went through this thread and loved seeing everyone's vampires and stories/game play with them! Very interesting, definitely bookmarking this threat! I must say I was hesitant on buying the vampires game pack (it was the last one I bought), but I'm glad I did!
    I have a little story going on in my game play for the vampire pack: Life with Vampires. Basically, my vampires adopted a human by mistake and raised her. Now that she's going to be turning 18, she has to decide if she wants to turn or stay human, as well as just living among the other vampires in the neighborhood.
    The Moncrief's: Tessa, Nathan, Lena, and Nicholas (Nick)
    h1hb0Mi.jpg

Sarah Delaney (from another clan) mad that my main character did well in darts
    Ni7xWwm.jpg

Caleb feeling put off by my main character eyeing another
    FTphPMk.jpg

• Options
    @natty what a great idea for a vampire story! I might use that for something one of these days if you don't mind!
  • Options
    @paradiseplanet go for it! I'd love to see how your story unfolds!
  • Options
    natty wrote: »

Oh I just remembered: The Vatores have essentially "adopted" an alien baby (as in taking care of it on someone's behalf who doesn't prefer an alien baby in their household) so that might turn out to be interesting!
  • Options

Oh I just remembered: The Vatores have essentially "adopted" an alien baby (as in taking care of it on someone's behalf who doesn't prefer an alien baby in their household) so that might turn out to be interesting!

That does sound interesting and a little humorous :D Definitely would love to see how that goes!

• Options
    No. This was NOT my idea.
    Ulrike Faust decided to go to work wearing her lingerie.

Anyway, Have anyone else noticed that after you get the "She's about to die" warning, your Elder Sim tries to basically do all the things that leads to death? In Agathe's case she CONSTANTLY want to do extremely heavy workouts. ALL THE TIME.

oNCQMLC.png
    IbmYPAR.png
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @NyteRose Hi! Thanks so much for joining the discussion and linking to your story. I’ve gotten through chapter 11, but was drawn away by RL (I will finish it soon – I’m hooked). Is Keegan another Pre-made? I don’t follow pre-mades much because the pre-mades are mostly dead in my neighborhoods (unless I adopted them). I love that he can turn into other forms, that ability plays a huge role in my story as well, but unfortunately it seems to be something Maxis just couldn’t do for our game this time around. If you have any screenshots of him, I’d love to see what he looks like (when he’s not a big bag wolf that is :) ). Also, you’ve got me intrigued about what little Mr. Alexander Goth looks like all grown up. Thanks so much again for sharing.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @paradiseplanet I am conflicted about Lorien’s election to the council. New blood is bold (plus she looks fierce), but I do usually tend to favor antiquity. I was thinking I need to withhold my opinion on this until I know a little bit more about the other council members and where they stand. I know you are planning to share them with us over time. Thanks for the update, can’t wait to see more.
    Also, I’d love to see some shots of the alien baby if you’re willing to share. I’ve never gotten into aliens before, but I have been working in CAS with a couple of @MaggieMarley ‘s characters and It has really opened my eyes to some cool stuff. I hope to share some of that soon, but RL is kicking me in the buttinski recently so I know I am falling behind in what’s really important - MY GAME.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek My vampire world is largely inspired by a RP game and in that world, many vamps are dependent on a stable food source. They tend to stick to favorites and they often refer to this pool of “victims” as their herd. The herd can be enhanced by a ritual they call blood-bonding. Essentially, the vampire refrains from feeding off the victim, but instead feeds the victim a potion that is created from (among other things) their own vampiric blood. Because they have not drained the victim first the victim does not turn. After the potion’s effects have taken hold, the vampire can resume feeding off the victim as usual. The potion restores vitality and creates longevity as well as granting a few other minor benefits. The benefits are usually commensurate with the vampire’s nature (so vitae or plasma from a vampire from Circle of Love may bestow for a short time a keener sense of aesthetics on their blood-bonded human). Either way, the drawback is that the victim becomes bonded to the vampire, and more susceptible to all of the vampire’s powers. This is how Don and Sylvie stay young within their covens even though they are not vampires. It is possible to renew the blood-bond a number of times, however, eventually the effects of the potion become less potent and stable, so it is technically not a true source of immortality. Anyway, the reason I told you this is that maybe Agathe can become blood-bound to one of the vamps! That’s how I cheat!! :) (also how I explain the use of the elixir of life on Don and Sylvie – although in their cases it is always purchased (aspiration points) by and bestowed upon them by their blood-bonded vamp – in Don’s case Jaiden and in Sylvie’s case Lilith.)

Either way, I would really want to see some way to keep Agathe in the family (because I can’t let go! And I hate when a character I love dies :bawling: – okay whining and crying over!) I do think some way of keeping Agathe around is a Great idea, however you do it (ghost, book of life, elixir, whatevs…)

Further, and I hope I wasn’t misunderstanding here about Ulrike x 2 and the question of children (whether to have a baby or cheat one into the game?). I haven’t decided for sure about vampire offspring in my game (whether my vamps will be able to reproduce the “regular” way or be restricted to turning others into vamps), but I do think that if I decide that they will be able to have children, I am going to take full advantage of the game mechanic and go it organic. Before my same sex couples could have genetic children with each other, I cheated and used CAS to combine their genetics to produce a child, but now I favor doing it in game.

Finally, why am I not surprised to see Ulrike at work in Lingerie? ;) Let’s just call it liberating and leave it at that! But I like it!
  • Options
    @natty Hi! Thanks for joining the discussion. Your vamps are really cute especially your main character (and of course I have an unnatural crush on Caleb -but that’s old news). Anyway I was able to take a few minutes to check out “Life with Vampires” and I am interested in reading this – I am sorry I didn’t have the time to really get into it yet, but I definitely intend to, meanwhile I look forward to what I hope you will keep sharing with us here. BTW I adore that look on Sarah Delaney’s face :joy: She’s also lovely I must say. Again thanks so much for sharing.
  • Options
    Okay all, I have taken a little time to actually play my vamps and I am at a crossroads and would love some advice. Lilith and Sylvie raised Silas together from the time they started dating (just before Silas became a teen), and now that he is a young adult and has left home to live with Circle of Love, they are feeling a little empty-nest. So my dilemma is this, do I go ahead and make the decision (finally) to let my vamps have children (at least with mortals if not with each other) and have Sylvie and Lilith try for a baby? Or do I resign myself to the fact that they got to raise Silas together and decide not to have a child between them.? And finally, one way or the other, do y’all think I should have Holland turn Sylvie eventually?
  • Options
    kirivian wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek My vampire world is largely inspired by a RP game and in that world, many vamps are dependent on a stable food source. They tend to stick to favorites and they often refer to this pool of “victims” as their herd. The herd can be enhanced by a ritual they call blood-bonding. Essentially, the vampire refrains from feeding off the victim, but instead feeds the victim a potion that is created from (among other things) their own vampiric blood. Because they have not drained the victim first the victim does not turn. After the potion’s effects have taken hold, the vampire can resume feeding off the victim as usual. The potion restores vitality and creates longevity as well as granting a few other minor benefits. The benefits are usually commensurate with the vampire’s nature (so vitae or plasma from a vampire from Circle of Love may bestow for a short time a keener sense of aesthetics on their blood-bonded human). Either way, the drawback is that the victim becomes bonded to the vampire, and more susceptible to all of the vampire’s powers. This is how Don and Sylvie stay young within their covens even though they are not vampires. It is possible to renew the blood-bond a number of times, however, eventually the effects of the potion become less potent and stable, so it is technically not a true source of immortality. Anyway, the reason I told you this is that maybe Agathe can become blood-bound to one of the vamps! That’s how I cheat!! :) (also how I explain the use of the elixir of life on Don and Sylvie – although in their cases it is always purchased (aspiration points) by and bestowed upon them by their blood-bonded vamp – in Don’s case Jaiden and in Sylvie’s case Lilith.)

Either way, I would really want to see some way to keep Agathe in the family (because I can’t let go! And I hate when a character I love dies :bawling: – okay whining and crying over!) I do think some way of keeping Agathe around is a Great idea, however you do it (ghost, book of life, elixir, whatevs…)

Further, and I hope I wasn’t misunderstanding here about Ulrike x 2 and the question of children (whether to have a baby or cheat one into the game?). I haven’t decided for sure about vampire offspring in my game (whether my vamps will be able to reproduce the “regular” way or be restricted to turning others into vamps), but I do think that if I decide that they will be able to have children, I am going to take full advantage of the game mechanic and go it organic. Before my same sex couples could have genetic children with each other, I cheated and used CAS to combine their genetics to produce a child, but now I favor doing it in game.

Finally, why am I not surprised to see Ulrike at work in Lingerie? ;) Let’s just call it liberating and leave it at that! But I like it!

I am definitely keeping her (Agathe) in the family as a ghost. I will cheat, however, and age her down to Adult when that happens. Reason? If you're made out of ectoplasm and could manifest any way you wanted to, why manifest as someone with chronic back pain. For eternity?

Oh and I made Ulrike Vogt (now Vogt-Faust) trans so she can get her wife pregnant the old fashioned way. It wasn't even planned that she would be in a relationship with a woman when I made the decision, but hey, it works out nicely. But babies are a long way away. At least two Sim generations, I think (when Casandra Goth has a grandchild, I think they will have their first).
  • Options

I love aliens so this makes me happy! I hope they don’t use him/her as a plasma juice box, though...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @natty you have such a good looking vampire family! W.O.W. Love that family group shot - is it a CC pose?

@Beardedgeek in my game, Caleb’s grandson’s wife died and rejoined the family as a ghost. I definitely think you should do the same for Agatha. I also have the ghost of Mayor Whiskers as the family pet and I recently aged him down to an adult but kept him as a ghost - like you, I felt bad about keeping him an elder forever!

@kirivian I’m a family player so I love for my sims (occult or otherwise) to have kids so I can raise them and see how the genetics carry on. But, it’s your game! Little vampire kids are cute though :) As for the turning question, I’m probably not the best person to ask for impartial judgement as I tend to go crazy turning sims into vampires haha.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    kirivian wrote: »
    Okay all, I have taken a little time to actually play my vamps and I am at a crossroads and would love some advice. Lilith and Sylvie raised Silas together from the time they started dating (just before Silas became a teen), and now that he is a young adult and has left home to live with Circle of Love, they are feeling a little empty-nest. So my dilemma is this, do I go ahead and make the decision (finally) to let my vamps have children (at least with mortals if not with each other) and have Sylvie and Lilith try for a baby? Or do I resign myself to the fact that they got to raise Silas together and decide not to have a child between them.? And finally, one way or the other, do y’all think I should have Holland turn Sylvie eventually?

I vote to them have a child. It'd be cool to see the genetics of what the baby(ies) look like!

@MaggieMarley Thanks! It is a cc pose. I'm trying to find it
  • Options
    Speaking of advice (yes, I vote for a child too):
    A good name for an Undead Only fitness club? Keep in mind it's not Vampire exclusive since Agathe (as a ghost) will be the founder.
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek I actually think “The Undead Fitness Club” has a ring to it. Or, how about “Exorcise Fitness” (play on exercise/exorcise)?
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek I actually think “The Undead Fitness Club” has a ring to it. Or, how about “Exorcise Fitness” (play on exercise/exorcise)?

Thanks! I'll might use that!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited August 2018
    @kirivian No, Keegan is not a premade. I created him myself for the story- there are two versions of him kind of. One older version of him I made and uploaded with my husband's account- we were sharing at the time- but the newer version is under my name. His name is different- look for Zhane Ravencroft under the username nyterose1. Just remove the facial hair and add in the sloped nose/chin scar and there's Keegan! Feel free to use him if you like :)

Keegan
    Normal Form
    38872795900_f0564f412a.jpg03-07-18_8-35-30 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Dark Form
    38872797730_23caa3337d.jpg03-07-18_8-35-55 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

As for Alexander- a CC sim of him by Tanitas8 I used in an old game was the inspiration for his appearance in the story. But I added my own twists- his tattoos, ear, and tongue piercings were my own imagination, but the lip piercing was inspired by Chris Motionless of the band Motionless In White.
    44301289332_f19a85e953.jpgalexandergoth by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek Hmm.. How about "Fit for Unlife" Or "Planet Paranormal"?

@NyteRose Hey thanks! :) I'll go check him out now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top