Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @kirivian Quite possibly some of your questions are now answered in part 13, but I'll still address them!
    This is honestly why I say writing is hard for me, because I feel like sometimes certain aspects of my ideas become convoluted once I try to flesh them out, but also when I try to imply certain things as far as what people are thinking (i.e. Wolfgang, who doesn't seem to think much at all these days!). FYI, you are Not the only one who thought about the possibilities of saving Noah, so don't feel ashamed! I have to admit, it was an idea of mine as well, but considering what is to come, I thought better about it. (Too much drama at once, I think.)
    When all is said and done, just chalk up the confusion to my amateur writing skills, and that there's a purpose for everything I do even when it doesn't make sense. lol
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited August 2019
    hey y'all <3
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @kirivian Oh thank goodness you feel that way. /wipes sweat off brow
    Number one, I knew you'd like that Luka is back (lmao) so you're welcome! :grin: Number two, writing anything other than action is SO FREAKING HARD for me. I don't know what it is, but dialogue is like, my worst nightmare. I also was having major trouble concentrating the last couple days. So I am very, very happy you think it's straightforward. I had to go back and forth a lot since yesterday and I finally feel like it makes sense.

Mostly though, I just wanted to get this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 over with so we can get to the MEAT. :sunglasses:
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Definitely going to the bad place...Hey @RedDestiny92 if you see my good-fer-nuttin' shoulder-angel on the street somewhere - can you please do something evil to him (confiscate his Prada's or something?) - he deserves it and no one does punishment like you! ;)<3
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    LOL @kirivian If you're going to the bad place, I'm probably leading you there.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Laura_Jones Wow I love it so glad Noah woke up got to love those connections for some reason I really like Luka I hope he'll go but at the same time I wonder how long he'll even be sane to make sure her aunt isn't in danger. If they succeed what next is Germaine going to try one last time to help him or is it time to kill him off. As in I'm not looking for an answer just thinking allowed, I'm so curious.
    @kirivian Lol that's okay it's in the last pic where they are speaking before he pouts, Danica is named for her late grandmother so yeah we have the patch coming soon but this is still my safe save for a bit and we can learn a little about her background, Cam does have a serious pout on him lol. Though I know Luci's still the champ, won't meet the "boss" just yet. Do stay tuned I have an update.

As for the other page, you know confiscating anything is only the first punishment with me lol probably lock em' up and prevent him from ever seeing you again which you know meh ha!
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    So after some trial and error....you see I thought it was meant to behave differently, older tutorial, but I skipped a step...or something and I made a pose though that took some trial and error because I did something else wrong.

My issue....now I'm silly so instead of fighting with it more I just worked it into the story.
    acN7NNGl.png

Cameron came home late, for a vampire anyways and found his wife and daughter waking up on the couch, he felt guilty already he just knew Alyssa had been waiting and she often told him that Danica couldn't sleep without him there she would have just accepted her waiting with him. He walked over to join them, at least glad she wasn't mad at him. She understand the boss...well she was used to her and wasn't going to push when she was well aware that Cameron knew her better than she ever would they had a daughter to think of.
    y3GSrWKl.png
    "So how was work...?" she asked absently glad that Danica was always a little out of it when she first woke up...especially when they had things to talk about.

"Fine, she just wanted me to follow this guy...you know Micheal Myers style and keep him on his toes."

"What for?"

"She thinks it's funny he isn't actually on her bad side yet."

"Nutcase.."

He nodded absently.

"Were you guys okay?"

"Yeah, she didn't cry but she stopped playing and I just couldn't leave her upstairs, she was just watching the door she's a lot more aware.....are you sure she's not a vampire?"

"Postive but she's got a little bit of me in her so you know, things happen."

Yeah, that's always how it was with them, he'd been right though the first time she saw the house she could only thank him. Just knowing it wouldn't have been a pleasant job to be able to afford the place. When she asked how he got it, that's all he could say. He was often vague, things didn't always make sense but they were safer that way.

"One thing though.." she started.
    Yg4nISvl.png
    (Kind of fits, tots I've known are like that right after nap time that's the golden time lol.)

"What's that?"
    VqjhxZbl.png
    "Why is the couch floating?"

"She may or may not be testing some products she's having made, and that's all you need to know."

".....Not even who needs floating furniture?"

"Vampiric movers with a deadline?"

"You're not funny."

"Yes I am."

He sighed, he knew it was moving massive graves but there was no need to go there.

"I"m going to cut my hair and take a nap you need something?"

"No we're good." she knew he had a harder time with the sun than some vampires he sounded like he was dozing off already.

"I love you."

She smiled then as he kissed their daughter's cheek.

"I love you too."
    QAV6LUCl.png
    As he left Danica was a ball of energy once again, she'd keep her mother busy while Cam got a little bit of sleep, Alyssa noticed he didn't get much.
    s71lHzrl.png
    Lil' Danica has always had a love for cats, even her toys.
    wuWXzB0l.png
    boXqXiQl.png
    Cameron mostly tosses and turns while he attempts sleeping, Alyssa and Danica weren't the only ones he always slept better when his wife came into the room with him, their daughter too she seemed fascinated by the smoking coffin. He only dozed for a short time before he was awake again for a moment he couldn't hear either of them he was sure, at least he tried to be sure, that he was imagining things from exhaustion.
    kX16Cppl.png
    It was still early no reason for her to stay in there but still the ease was gone, hearing the shower come on he settled again, blaming his senses for that touch of nerves. He always worried he'd make a mistake, attract the wrong enemy....the one you didn't immediately get to take care of..and that that would be his downfall when he was calmer it wasn't a thought he got much.
    19Mpmtal.png
    He appeared in Danica's room..he was always better around his family.

JH1tmu0l.png
    03BUS4Ah.png
    Even if this is like...a tale for the future...yes I had to leave it bigger.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @afai1261 I grabbed the guys off the gallery!! tyvm! Some coincidence that both male and female Morgan were assigned roles as a bouncer, but I must say that female Morgan is hot as a bouncer! I like that role for her- she looks bad-plum, but not as bad-plum as she looks as an evil queen! She would make an excellent villain or anti-hero in the Prosper story (I am assuming that's the simlit you are referring to- my bad if I'm wrong) so can't wait to see if she shows up there! And I am anxious to hear more about Jules' climb to fame. I love that you've got everyone in on this story of his. Love seeing the familiar faces (especially one in particular :dizzy:) Thanks for the share - can't wait to learn more! <3

I think the role assignment for bouncer takes into account fitness skill. Both male and female Morgan have high fitness skill, so it would make sense that the game chose them for the role. Or I could be wrong and it's random :D Either way, I was happy to see them

Morgan looks hot as anything, don't ya know
    Even as a ghost in my BOTU
    0tQMgAW.png

Seeing as the Prosper story is the only TS4 simlit I have currently, then yes. Morgan will be involved in that story, alongside a whole host of my other vampires...
    I am incredibly slow on updates for that thing and I need to be struck by inspiration before I can write the first proper chapter.
    hopefully it'll be up within the next six months

Speaking of Prosper, I gave him and Magnus makeovers
    Ggem96Z.png
    scTuaHB.png
    zasLGiK.png

Jules gave Eliza Pancakes an autograph, but not poor Ryland
    2CBallr.png
    iF4aXrF.png
    Tw87W9h.png
    bSkRi66.png
  • Options
    @afai1261 I wish I could have his autograph... :love:
  • Options
    @afai1261 I love the makeovers, it is funny when sims pick and choose who to turn down for an autograph sometimes, he needs to pout more to get what he wants lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @afai1261 I love the makeovers, it is funny when sims pick and choose who to turn down for an autograph sometimes, he needs to pout more to get what he wants lol.

Is this good enough (I'm assuming you meant Ryland for the pouting)
    NN1Uak6.png

Actually, scratch that. No pout will ever be as good as Luci's
  • Options
    @afai1261 yeah that's who I meant ha, he's so cute though, and my boy can share the spotlight pout wise lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I decided to have some fun with Evil!Morgan, Prosper and Magnus

8dv86Ek.png
    PIvhSv5.jpg
    HcdGiqZ.jpg
    Y5bL8Ru.png
    sHP1joQ.png
    vtvw8Pw.png
    3d6xXZB.png
    5tFrkcB.png
    yB577Y2.png
    msVG0IR.png
    RZlOVxV.png

Then she went off to drink from Brytani Cho
    5RlZvZO.png
    ottJkt6.png

I forgot she was a guilty drinker :D
    L7T9ijZ.png
  • Options
    @afai1261 Ha those are the best, that look really suits her, I got bored just in general and decided to play with Morgan so I hope when I post that update you'll like her look in my game. Maybe Morgan is just pretending to be guilty she pulls off that 'don't care about my "meal's" well being' look so well lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @afai1261 I love the makeovers on Prosper and Magnus! :smiley:. You think you thought of everything when you go and change their traits around and then you get hit with the one thing you forgot (guilty drinker!) LOL. Because of the bugs with vampires since the pre-GF patch I have not tried resetting any of my vamp's powers/weakness so I am not sure if taking the elixir to do so will mess up your game (vampires are having trouble gaining points after reaching Grand Master status and a number of folk have reported getting strange results for the number of points that are returned to the vampire when using an elixir to reset them) - for now you may be best off leaving your evil queen asking for a drink from her victims, but she looks amazing doing it so hopefully she'll be offered lots of wrist! :D
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I love that you're working on poses! I think the pose itself looks great, just need to work out the floating couch kink! This is very exciting! TY for sharing. Also baby Danica is too cute! I re-read what I missed on the last post (duh!) and now it makes sense - this is far in the future. Of course I am now wondering if Alyssa and baby Danica are descendants of Luci (if he and Danica ever got together) and if so, are they still around? Either way, I am anxious to see this family find a way out from under the thumb of this evil boss lady! Thanks for the update! <3
  • Options
    @kirivian Well I fought with it for a while didn't know what I wanted till I got to the end I'm still not sure what is flinging the male place up but I'll figure out the right pose okay for a first real try huh? That is, I tried playing and pulling limbs but it was much easier to get for me if I just jumped into creation.

Now about Dani's post, this is in the past, that's our Danica there..I mean I didn't age her down I made a fresh sim but that's who she started as. She is precious though :smile: I mean that she was named after Cameron's mom, this is before her brother was born before she had Mango way way way way way waaaaay before she met Ms. Paren. Ha I see I was not very clear well you know my ideas go all over the place lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it even though it did kind of come out of nowhere. I'm trying to think of where I want the boss to pop in I still am not sure about the next part set up.

Wait till you see what I did with Morgan that idea also came out of nowhere I blame @afai1261 for that always showing love for Morgan thought I could give her attention too speaking of I'll prepare that post.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Wait till you see what I did with Morgan that idea also came out of nowhere I blame @afai1261 for that always showing love for Morgan thought I could give her attention too speaking of I'll prepare that post.

Can't wait to see what you did with her!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Set up here I guess...it was as scrambled as it looks lol, you try fixing up a save and the sims you need while planning their story at the same time it'll happen to you lol.

Morgan always felt different from her supposedly perfect family...
    CArE4RYl.png
    ...even a smile was questionable.
    H7TqYvOl.png
    Even when left alone, for birthdays or otherwise it was always the same, people that didn't really care always brushed it off.

'You don't feel you belong? Every teen goes through that.'

It only served to aggravate her more she ended up acting out she didn't even want attention. Not truly, she preferred to get it off her chest but it seemed the angrier she got the worse the feeling got. It took some time to mellow out though the mood was still buried down deep there. She couldn't wait to save up and leave them behind, she didn't need it to hurt them she needed to feel comfortable on her own, she didn't know where she'd be without her two dearest friends. She didn't care what anyone said, you don't outgrow real friends...or what you truly enjoy with them, she kept Ulrike and Wolfgang close even when they didn't have to fool around with Max's nonsense. Orignally they took him under their wing gave him something to smile about but how many kids really keep their older friends...or followers as Max saw them.

Okay, I finished and saw this got super long so I'll just slip the whole of what's left into a spoiler...oops, ha show me some lurve when you have time and read it ha. :smiley: *Begs with Luci's pout*
    YjvX4kll.png

Somewhere much further a stray memory wakes a vampire from his light sleep.
    tE1SVayl.png
    He despises the silence, even when he fought with his sister it was better than nothing, Vlad warned him about the sickness..that left vampires behaving in ways that spelled the end for them. It started small she would stay out later and later every day always coming in with a plasma pack and a smile. Caleb liked going out during the day he thought she was happy, doing fine, it didn't slowly get worse he was free to think she was fine, even Vlad began to wonder if they were just too 'modern' as vampires for there to be a concern. Then one morning he woke to the sound of someone screaming for help, sims that would have been dinner called but it was far too late. She had been out during the day in a bikini no less, gone within the hour.

He knew he needed a new place this was comfortable when someone else was with him now it was somehow suffocating he hated being alone, brought out of his thoughts as he heard the doorbell he decided to answer. He hadn't been the past few days, it was Vlad.

"Coming!" he muttered.

"No, you'll go upstairs pack a bag and we're going to my house." Vlad called from the door.

"I..."

"Don't disobey your superiors." Vlad snapped.

He had a way with that, Caleb stopped his arguments and went to do as he was told.
    I6cNq2ul.png
    "I didn't know you were remodeling..." Caleb said as they settled on the couch.

"Really? A walk of silence from your house, up the hill to here and that's the first thing you come up with?"

"What do you want from me Vlad...?"

He sighed staring at the other man.

"To see you go back to who you were."

"That me....well the man is dead," he said referring to himself absently.

"We've been friends a long time Caleb, I know better."

"Hmp.." he couldn't really argue, Vlad knew when to keep his distance, he was there when they weren't sure what would happen to Lilith and he always seemed to answer when Caleb called.

"You still haven't commented on the house."

"I bought it from a cult that has long since been disbanded..I haven't actually remodeled it much at all." (yes I originally made this for a cult so I haven't really fixed it up for just a couple sims but yeah...)

"You can't be serious."

"I am, you should have seen all the mess I had to throw out just to get it liveable, but the house isn't important, how are you feeling?"

"Don't just change the subject."
    QYIuRQql.png
    "Clock's ticking." he teased.

Caleb sighed.

"I'm alone, what do you think?"

"It's not so bad, you get used to it."

"You know what I mean."

"Well you have me...and don't you have a child?"

"......I know you're here but.."

"You said you donated to some woman, didn't you? I realize it's the family connection you miss, for you, it's not so impossible," he said slowly.

The comment made Caleb feel the twist of embarrassment, thinking he already tried once to get to know the child and was shut down.

"I'm sorry Vlad..."

"Pfft, I was an only child, my only parents were the maids in my wing of the house, family isn't something I can miss think nothing of it."

"You're making it worse."

"Only because you choose to believe I feel the same as you, if it bothered me don't you think I'm capable of saying so?" he asked, before slowly smiling at him.

Caleb sighed heavily.

"I know I know.."

"Look we should both get some rest, I'll show you to a room, later, why don't you think about calling that woman?...and before you argue remember it's never really too late for a vampire."
    f9ubtQil.png
    Caleb was quiet as Vlad led him to one of the rooms he only touched up instead of leaving empty, he hated to see Caleb like this, but he didn't think he should be giving him anymore space it was time to heal..at least try anyhow. He was far too fond of him to let him sink entirely even being different, he understood everyone grieved differently.

"Well I'll be in my room, call if you need me."

"Yeah.....thanks Vlad."

"Of course, sleep well."
    tq17fRRl.png
    Back to the Fyres it is supposed to be a great family day but that is a little much to ask.

"Why are you in here?...That....and where is the bridesmaid dress I bought you?"

"Siobhan asked me not to stay outside," she said flatly grimacing at the ugly pink monstrosity that her mother was referring to, though in her defense it didn't fit her anyways she couldn't zip it up not that Moira would understand that.

"Because of that dress...this is her day and you're ruining it."

"Not if I did as she asked."

"You will stop being a brat and go outside to support your sister this instant."

Morgan sighed thinking it was going to be another fight Siobhan often made her hate known when they were alone no matter what Morgan did she was doing the other a favor she only got dressed thinking today would be different she didn't know why she bothered.

"Yes ma'am.." her house her rules, Morgan was still saving up to move and she was making sure she wouldn't have to come back.
    FXfydpVl.png
    Morgan knows that Dominic doesn't really like Sergio but will give his daughter anything she wants all the same, she remembered when they used to be friends. Sergio and herself and Siobhan had such a fit she took him back after only just dumping him and her parents had her grounded, locked in her room, for the whole summer. At least they thought she told Ulrike and Wolfgang and they broke her out every night many nights of being out to no good made them pros at it. That was some time ago but it was something Siobhan still brought up when she was upset always changing details, but Morgan never had interest in the empty headed pretty boy....and as he followed her every word it wasn't Morgan just being hateful he really was just a pretty face with nothing going on upstairs.

He didn't even respond when Siobahn cheated on him, which Morgan only knew about because he did it in their house, she caught Siobhan the same time he did, some guy he's not friends with anymore as far as she knew.
    dycDTxRl.png
    The fire was brewing.

"Why the pout dearest?" Moira asked.

"Why is she out here? I told her to stay out of it." Siobhan hissed.

"Oh? I thought she was making things up, I'm sorry honey I told her to come out."

"Well make her go inside she's only supposed to be out here when I get presents later."

"Morgan, you can go come back out in a couple hours," she called.

Fine by her.
    BDiERAwl.png
    When she got in her phone buzzed and she was relieved to hear a friendly voice.
    "So want to explain why you're there and not with me or even Ulrike?" Wolfgang teased.

"Man...you know it's my sister's wedding."

"Do I? I didn't get an invitation."

"She wouldn't let me invite my own friends you know that." she said with a light laugh.

"Yeah yeah, well are you going to have to cater to the princess all day?"

"Not even just a bit longer."

"Well we will get Ulrike and meet at Hogans."

"See you." not that she wanted to sit there and wait till then but she would to make sure her mother was distracted.
    5qxKQWLl.png
    l1ZpL3nl.png
    IfrPAZIl.png
    Of course on her way out, since she didn't have anything for her sister Moira was on her tail.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Out."

"This is family time."

Is it? She hadn't heard, but she kept her mouth shut.

"I don't know what to do with you, I should have shipped you off to your father the first time he called for you."

She never went silent so quickly as Morgan's expression changed.

"What...?"
    k2RFNPKl.png
    "I um......I mean, have a good time, say hi to your friends."

"No what was that?"

Moira sighed, they were a mixed family Morgan never had any real reason to suspect any foul play.

"It was one time, I convinced him I needed a donor, paid him off for silence, it doesn't matter he's probably dead now."
    yCbrjjKl.png
    "Wow...that's a great boulder to fling on my shoulders Moira " she spat as the irritation gave way to her anger.

"What do you expect? I thought Siobhan was going to die I had to have another chance but she was stronger you were the mistake I didn't need, Dominic has been good to you."

"Has he? Because pretending he didn't exist every time you flipped for no reason really did amazing things for me."

"Don't get smart girl."

"You can't even chill outt when you're breaking what identity I had? Really is some sensitivity too much to ask for? I'm leaving and I won't be back I'll sleep outside if have to." she wasn't going to be a burden to her friends even if asked they would say she couldn't if she tried, they were always there for her.
    yBrV0MYl.png
    "...." she didn't say anything, but she was glad she going instead of ruining her sister's wedding.
    7bsr604l.png
    Morgan had been strangely quiet since she met her friends, they knew something was wrong but knew to wait until she brought it up because even they couldn't reach her if she was blinded by her moods.

"What do you guys want to drink? Floats...?"

"Floats...as if we're kids? Really Morgan?" Ulrike teased.

"We are kids according to every ninety year old ever." Wolfgang said.

She barely resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Fine but.."

"No buts, and kids can't really appreciate them, they eat all the ice cream and don't even consider the soda, who does that?"

"You loser.."

"I'm amazing? Well thanks for the compliment." she laughed then as he nudged her, they were waiting all the same.

Morgan couldn't help but crack a smile listening to them.

"Oh oh I saw her smile, her guard is down." Ulrike said suddenly as he turned serious.

"What's the matter Mo'?" he asked.

She sputtered...of all the nerve they set a trap.
    NbOW8qYl.png
    As the waiter took their order she told them what happened.

"She just threw it in your face like that...?"

"Even my mother isn't that hateful," Wolfgang muttered he was still somehow to blame for all his older brother's shortcomings.

"Guys I don't want to go on and on about it I just....meh I don't feel right and now it makes sense and I don't even know his name she thinks he might be dead."

They stared at their friend sadly but they knew to wait again, it was hard for her to shut them out but they knew it could happen.
    LmwLEqGl.png
    (I find it funny that Ulrike dug in first heh.)

"So....how about we get you a tat to make you feel better?"

"Getting inked does not comfort normal people."

"Yes it does, Ulrike back me up..."

"Mmmmmmmh."

They laughed she was hopeless when she wanted to be.
    hFm9GTzl.png
    "So...?" Wolfgang started as they finished up.

"I still don't want to talk about it." Morgan said.

"But we could help you find him you'd be surprised what you can find out as long as you have your phone." Ulrike said.

"No, come on even if he is alive..."

"Even if nothing, we'll look who knows what your mother did to keep him out, they have different rules where we live they don't have to give someone labeled a donor any rights. He could have a restraining order on him and is waiting for you to come to him."

"You read too many detective novels....or whatever makes those ideas pop into your head."

"Mom keeps leaving them out, I get bored cleaning up after them." he said simply, referring to his brothers he wondered how Lucas would be doing if he wasn't there to look after him, he knew neither Gunther or Mila would do it.

"Pfft...you know we should put our money together and get a real place I'm tired of Maaike, that girl can't take no for an answer." Ulrike said looking at her messages.

"She still after you?" Wolfgang asked.

"Yeah it's unbelievable.."

"So unbelievable I mean who would think you're attached after hooking up with the same person for a year, how silly." Morgan teased.

Ulrike stuck her tongue out at her.

"She knew what it was dangit.. you can crash at my place and we'll think of something tomorrow."

"What about me?" Wolfgang asked.

"You want to come over...?" she asked, thinking that Maaike was still fond of him too.

"Not on your life, but what am I supposed to do if you two move away."

"You could come with us."

"I have Lucas to look after.."

"He can come too."

"Yeah that's going to fly." Mila wouldn't take care of him but that didn't mean she'd just give him up she cared too much what people thought of her.
    7KTaFMRl.png
    Either way it was getting late and it was about time to part ways while Ulrike was making eyes at the woman that couldn't stay out of their conversation Wolfgang held Morgan a little tighter, hurt for her.
    DGqbk6Ul.png
    He is quick to let the older woman know she wasn't invited...that look lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @RedDestiny92 I'm currently writing my next BOTU chapter but I'll read your Morgan thing as soon as I can <3
  • Options
    @afai1261 well I'm looking forward to that as you know so take your time but hope you like it when you have time :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
  • Options
    @afai1261 ha! I'm glad to hear it, she was fun to make over then the story all got away from me meh when the ideas roll I gave her several makeovers before I decided on what I wanted for her.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Ooh that Morgan story is really good! It's funny to see Wolfgang normal again. XD
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones hey thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it, I know I had given him several tweaks I know he's in your story but it's such a fresh clean save and they start out as friends couldn't just cut him out ha. This would be the second time I've really played with him love him to bits :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top