Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ooh, a troll!

Anyway, Ok wait, wait, WAIT a minute--alien/vampire hybrid? Is this a real thing or a mod?

And @afai1261 Those pictures are so freaking cute omg. I Looove the first one! :3
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Thanks for all the posts. My current save doesn't have any vampires so I'm getting some extra here.

Have fun!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Laura_Jones I can't help but like that way, imagine the threat if one kid even thought about being mean 'I have a Wolf and he hates it when I'm sad.' Lol. I played her like that sort of but she had a little more life, in the end her youngest (a baby she got in an affair) grew close to Wolfgang's wife and when he aged up she was mommy dearest to him while he couldn't think twice about his dead mother mmhmm.
    @kirivian yeah that tanks about lana there should be more measures for locking little ones out instead of getting rid of things just because, when I was growing up that parental lock was all anyone needed meh.

Now to the story lol, best saying ever really ha. Now Wolfgang can handle him just fine while teach appropriate survival skills he knows when his brother can handle himself and when to step up I imagine he got that spirit from his father who I just consider long dead. I guess it depends on how you look at it but yeah it's pretty bad though Lucas is a tough boy as can be the case with some kids people over look. He gets that from his beloved big brother ha. Yes yes, can't forget about Caleb I had to start with a lot of humans but you know still revolves around vampires and such. outside of the story I couldn't decide what to do with Lilith so I had to figure out what to do with her.

Wolfgang makes a loving 'stand in daddy' ha, and don't feel bad for Maaike she knows what's up and chose to cling anyways she's just as at fault as Ulrike is and either she'll see that and or she won't depends on the story that attacks me first....hehe. I know dark but true. Also not a fan of popcorn the concept is so strange.....now I"m teasing I love it but black licorice ew, only red for me. Happy you enjoyed it.

@Laura_Jones 73 huh? Sometimes I have to cut out more than that because I couldn't decide what picture to use :D
    @kirivian Spoiler because I'm just odd and need to keep my posting train where it starts.
    They are too cute and I love their backstory it's funny the sims we start anything with sometimes you can't wait to get rid of them and sometimes you have to hold on for dear life. They make such a pretty couple, also Akira I love him to bits I've used him so many times and never seen him look so good <3 . Back to guys can't decide what picture I like of them more, just a note I like your stories we need more right along with pictures whenever you have time I know it takes a lot I just like to see all that you're up to. I can't help but picture Gage in pigtails it wouldn't fit at all I know but I am it's a thing it's happening nothing to be done. I love the wedding shots too everytime I see those I want to have a wedding but I don't have anyone prepared for one ah well.

Love them <3
    @Magdaleena Funny enough they make an adorable family.

I don't know if you decided on a name but maybe Paulina? Ezaria? Michelle? Poreina? Lucy? Evangeline?

I just love Einarr's pics with her Bat is lucky he kept her because I can picture him going after him if he hadn't he seems to love her so much as it is. Gotta love first person, to live with all her dads she better be fearless, I wish we could make proper hybrids, even if the way around bugs was that they could have two appearances but only one set of powers or something. Patchy probably loves the attention deep down, he's often odd like that I've seen he hates thunderstorms but that won't stop him from doing yoga out in one. She's well loved.
    @afai1261 Ah she's so flippin' adorable she doesn't have to grow up ever but I'm sure you'll age her up eventually I need to figue out how to do proper expressions hmm..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited December 2018
    Anyway, Ok wait, wait, WAIT a minute--alien/vampire hybrid? Is this a real thing or a mod?

Real thing!!

I actually had script mods disabled, so this kinda surprised me as well. Apparently it's entirely possible for a vampire to get an alien hybrid child.

It's just.. kind of buggy, unfortunately. I wish EA would fix it somehow, but we all know how little they seem to care about occults, especially hybrid occults. :/

--
    As for the name thing, I'm still considering names. I think I may decide by the time I post the next update-kinda post.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey All! Do we really have a troll?? :smiley: I've never had one before! Not sure what to do, feed it? or give it to @RedDestiny92 to work over!! OR maybe Prosper and Magnus can take care of it?? Yeah, I think we have options so no fear!! Okay joking aside. Thanks guys for checking out Thiago and Gage (going crazy with them not being vamps and every second I keep thinking "what if I just turned one?") :s In a few sims days, I'll be moving to the next family anyway so I think I may just shift neighborhoods and get back to Chatswin (never did finish background for CoL or the Royals and it's high time for Sylvie and Lilith to consider that baby, no?).

About the hybrid thing. You can have a hybrid (in fact Magdaleena does right now!), but I'm led to understand they are more of a glitch than an intentional supernatural. I bred one here this summer to see if two hybrids would produce a hybrid child, and they did. I called the child Xavion, then put him in CAS and everything looked okay until I left CAS - then everything looked like this:
    wqnGd5T.jpg

@afai1261 TY!! TY!!! TY!!!! I know she's gonna grow up sooner or later, but Holy Heaven she's so dern cute!!

@RedDestiny92 Black Licorice baby! but I am also one of the only folk I know into Ouzo, but beer not so much - so yeah I sometimes follow my own drummer. Still, It's not the taste of popcorn I don't care for, but I have a 14 minute regimen for my teeth after I eat and popcorn shells drive me into a frenzy and tend to extend my dental hygiene ritual. :/ And I am told that this is a bad thing. ;)

@SilentKitty Welcome and Thanks for joining the discussion. I am thinking you're talking about a raiding spree?? These folk are definitely the folk to raid for vampires!! I do it about once a week or so and have never been disappointed. Maybe if you do add a vamp or two to your story, you'll feel welcome enough to share a picture or a story here! We don't bite (only our sims do that!!) :), and in addition to fairies, aliens, hybrids and elves we may have found ourselves a troll as well - so how cool is that? Just one more reason to join the crew!
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @kirivian lol I just ignore the attention seekers some of the 2018 nonsense that we so don't need to go in as left my energy for them in the negatives. Mmhmm yeah I looked at some sims thinking they should be vampires I spend a lot of time with them, which is okay since before I didn't always give them enough attention but they really have a way with getting your attention.....ah vampires I mean lol. Now onto the rest that child looks ready to eat the life of any that cross it, and if you don't give love you're the first to go ha.

And yes get Lilith and Sylvie a baby, perhaps they can order one I hear the special addition ones glow in the dark...okay I'm kidding lol.

No no just can't develop a taste for it I don't drink at all I don't even know what Ouzo is ah I see that makes sense, there are some festive popcorns I've tried that seem much safer but I haven't had them in a long time, they are a softer popped corn without the shells with a little color and light sweetness those are always good.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Magdaleena I had no idea. :o this really boggles my mind!!
    @kirivian I'm going to have nightmares now, thank you very much. That is absolutely terrifying D:
    Also, I wholeheartedly agree with @RedDestiny92, no feeding the trolls. 2018 and beyond is the downfall of the internet, and I would like to keep what sanity that exists in this heavenly corner of ours intact!

Alright guys, sooo... I'm having a dilemma here. I may have to make chapter 14 a two-parter. I just finished the writing for the first part of it, and I REALLY want to show you. So.. maybe... don't think less of me when I give you THIS LINK.
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones Lol, ah some of the stretchy glitches were funny I feel those got fixed quickly I think the pets still have that issue sometimes but I haven't seen it in a long while and we know I have a lot of pets to monitor. Mmhmm this year has been a mess and it's only getting worse we have to keep ourselves going ha.

Now about this here chapter, I'm glad she got her to listen I was thinking it would be too late, it kind of makes me feel bad for whatever is left in Wolfgang perhaps the monster is more aware and playing along but if not I feel that little spark is going down if he finds out who she's working with. The scene is tense I feel like a kid again holding the remote and hating the 'next time on...' announcer voice that cuts the episode not that I hate you I mean I'm teasing you but you know what I mean lol. *Time for the handy-dandy post more stick to get poking* I try to keep somewhat vague since I know some peeps are worried about spoils but you know I read it all I love it.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @RedDestiny92 I know you haven't had a chance to address this naughty beg of mine, but before you do - don't be judgy, if I can beg an extra chapter, I'm gonna go for it ('cause, you know.. greedy and beggy)!! >:)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @kirivian @RedDestiny92
    I will be doing it all in the next chapter, the whole shebang. I'm not shortening it either! So get ready.
    I apologize for the blatant cliffhanger!! It was a necessary evil.
    I am working on the next chapter as we speak. :3
  • Options
    @kirivian There's a lot of Luka in this one, too. Don't worry, I gotchu. ;)
  • Options
    @kirivian Lol as if I could judge you I always have my post more stick ready for poking and such heh, here is a Danica update we've reached where I was headed so while waiting for the patch we'll be around here.
    @Laura_Jones that's okay I understand, I use cliffhangers in other stories I have no other idea how to end certain bits sometimes lol, can't wait to see more of Luka and how things end.

Yes this makes me sad too.
    FHFGnTsl.png
    So Danica spent a lot of time with her brother for the week teaching what she thought she could, and playing whatever silly game he came up with. The boss....Ms. Spencer was around but not really for them, not that it mattered she hadn't yet been put back in school and Tyson was doing okay so she could hardly complain.

"Danica! I think it's time for lunch." she called.

"Coming."

"And don't forget you have to prepare Tyson's food."

"Yes ma'am."
    1rVYr5Jl.png
    They would go in a minute anyways.
    SqfogdIl.png
    (Yes kids can serve tots once they are in their chairs, cute huh?)

"I need to get dressed feed yourself."

She disappeared as Danica went into the kitchen to grab something light she really wasn't that hungry but Ms. Spencer wanted to keep a schedule.
    EgzWwUCl.png
    "Is it good Ty?"

"Mmhmm." he mumbled, she couldn't really prepare the sandwiches right but he'd say so if it wasn't right, either too much jelly or too much peanut butter.

"I hope you got something good for your last meal here." Ms. Spencer called.

"....Are we moving?" Danica asked looking up as she appeared in the doorway fixing her hair.

"You are."
    9HLj8OSl.png
    "But..."

"Now now, stop right there, we have nothing to discuss your time with me has come to an end."

"Please don't make us sleep outside.."

She scoffed.

"I'm not, you have somewhere to go, heavens the ideas you kids come up with, now hurry up I don't have all night to waste I need to focus on work that your father can no longer do."

Danica pouted but she knew it really was over, now she really wasn't hungry.

"I can do the work.."

She laughed.

"You don't have the guts kid."

"I..."

"Look, do you know what a vampire is?"

"Yeah...mom said dad was one..."

"And do you think since you're all alone that any other aside from him wants to waste time with you? Especially without compensation?"

Danica was quiet.

"There, now I've already received your clothes for your time there so no reason to turn back now." the sooner they were gone the better.
    6Ht7D0ql.png
    The creepy run down place was practically in the middle of nowhere Danica really didn't like it.

"Ms. Spencer please, don't leave us out here."

"I made up my mind, don't be foolish," she said simply.

"Did I not clean up well enough? Were we too loud what happened?"

Ms. Spencer didn't comment.
    H2SW6Xdl.png
    She went silent as the man appeared almost out of nowhere.

"And stay like that while I'm around little girl, she doesn't want you, deal with it."

Ms. Spencer laughed.

"As charming as always Forrest."

He scoffed.

"Get inside, and I won't hear any arguments either or you won't be getting dinner."

She nodded, hungry or not it didn't matter she didn't want him punishing Tyson, she walked through the gates giving one last look to Ms. Spencer before going in. Dr. Kingsley passed away in the middle of night after coming to check on them, if she wasn't going to stand for them they were more offically alone once again.
    tIZe2ibl.png
    "Two more, really?"

"You get paid enough."

"Barely."

"Well I can send some more funds."

"Do it, but don't send any darn toys, I swear that's all kids do is play with toys and get on my nerves."

"Why are you here if you hate it so much."

"I get paid partially in plasma packs and it's slim pickings when people don't want to come out here."

"Whatever you say."

Inside Danica spotted the other toddler and sent Tyson to meet him while she went to the other room seeing as the tot beds were too small for her. Just as she was thinking it was even worse on the inside she got a nice little greeting.
    IVamKAwl.png
    "Ooga Boogaa!"

She jumped as the girl slid out from under the bed like a dog out the bathtub.

"Hey!"

She burst into giggles as Danica pouted.
    tRNeMsPl.png
    "You should have seen your face, ahhh don't hurt me priceless."

"That was mean..."

"Ease up I'm only teasing."

"What were you doing under the bed?"

"Old man Forrest said a new kid was coming that's how I greet all the newbies."

She wondered how many newbies she knew.

"I'm Ericka, what's your name?"

"Danica..."

"Hey hear that, Danic....Eric...we match!"

She tried to frown but laughed lightly she was upbeat considering where they were, the dropped on the bed and she thought to give her a run down of how things were here.

"Pick a hobby to keep busy, you clean up and keep your mouth shut and you don't have to worry about dinner or where you're going to sleep at night."

3vEuH7ll.png

"That sounds..rough.."

"It's not so bad you can let yourself go crazy or stick with what you know, your choice..." she quieted as the tot came in.

"Hey Rocky." she said.

"Hungy...."

"He hasn't...."
    BE1kGTKl.png
    "Girls come eat! And you better be done when I get back!" his words cut through hers in a moment as she sighed.
    dmQld4al.png
    As they ate Ericka told her not to eat too much because they could always sneak more but if they finished it in one night he wouldn't make more the next morning. They were lucky there were fruit-bearing trees they had access to. Danica wondered what they were, she was trying to be optimistic but she wasn't so sure about eating random things growing next to a place like this. Ericka seemed fine but she wasn't sure.

"You'll get used to it Dani, I'll clean up you get ready for bed he'll have a fit if you don't and you don't want to see that."

9KIRsijl.png
    "Hey..." she muttered after they made sure Rocky and Tyson were still in bed.

"Hmm?"

"Is Rocky name really....well that?"

"I don't think so but Forrest isn't going to name him, I just like how it sounded, night."

"Yeah...night."

Feeling an odd pain she wondered where that came from it wasn't as if she was sick but there was something else, this place wasn't right.
    6xxGFuRl.png
    Even by Forrest's standards.
    scsNC7Hl.png
    For the first time Tyson had nightmares but he settled on trying to sleep he wasn't sure if Danica was asleep or not but he didn't want to roam in the dark just to wake her up. He didn't like it here, it was too dark and cold, the 'uniform' was itchy too.
    MCvzNYnl.png
    Suddenly Ericka was up disturbed by noise, as she cried out Danica's attention was yanked toward her so to speak she couldn't sleep she just repeated to herself that she had to deal with this. Listen to Ericka, she didn't want to go crazy.
    PZZ0dG0l.png
    Danica didn't say anything seeing the haunted view under her bed, she was jumpy enough she stared at the floor absently a shadow of the girl that had greeted her earlier. It was....she couldn't even say what it was but she was rooted to the spot afraid to approach her as she sighed slowly as if counting off the seconds to get herself calm again.

"What happened....?"

"Nothing..just a nightmare."

"Ericka...what's wrong with this place?"

"One girl told me it was haunted....I thought she was frustrated...taking it out on me, she was a teen and argued with the old man....she never came back after that. Don't run off..this is always better than outside." she shook her head giving her a weak grin hoping it passed, she wasn't so sure about that they jumped hearing him scream from his room.

"Quiet down! I'm trying to sleep."

They had been whispering but Ericka was quick to shake her head pressing a single finger to her lips warning her not to comment.

"This place....it doesn't work for him either, he hears things...if he screams, don't talk to him...ever."

As if on cue they hear another knock on the other side of the thin wall, she sighed.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Rocky...he's scared but he knows better, we don't just leave our rooms when he's like that he's just saying he's okay."

"I...hate it here..." Danica said simply.

"I know...everyone does, that's why you have to make the most of every little thing or you just won't be right." she wondered what she meant by that briefly but seeing her shake a bit while she was sure she was hallucinating she didn't doubt it's effect on those in it.

Just behave, that was easy.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 ...This story is really depressing, but I want to know more! /sigh...
    Ty is so cute, I hope nothing bad happens to him. :cold_sweat:
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones Yeah still not sure what part of my brain it was hiding in either but here we are, I'm thinking about what to do for the next part, he is a precious jelly bean what happens with him...well who knows as of yet.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LOL GUYS

I totally hate myself right now.

I'm making my own poses after this chapter is over with. I can't take this torture anymore.
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones lol, once you get the hang of where to drag and rotate it's fun even when you don't know for sure what you're doing so don't hate yourself enjoy it ha :
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the Sims Forum and the Sims Gallery. May all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for reading my simlit, posting on my threads, and downloading my sims and builds. Here is a little gift from me in appreciation. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays from Mamasquirrel. Santa Claus and the Christmas house is available on the gallery. If you would like a look first, head over to my threads. Santa is on my sims thread and the house is on my builds.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    All y'all are getting me tempted to check out this pose tutorial, but... I'm sooo lazy... ahhhh - you know it's gonna happen, but I'll only tell y'all if I actually manage to figure it out. :p

@RedDestiny92 Gulp! :# I guess I couldn't expect rainbows and unicorns on a vamp thread, but.... wow! I like Erika though, she's spunky and...not broken? The little ones though...terrifying for them. I agree with @Laura_Jones - it's like watching a train wreck, don't really want something bad to happen, but if it's happening - can't look away! Can't wait to see what happens next! <3

@mamasquirrel Thanks and Happy Holidays to you as well. Grabbed up your holiday treats and actually I've been raiding your stuff and posting on your threads so much that I'm getting to feel like Santa visited early! And I'm gettin' spoiled all over again! Looks like all my being good o:) (<<< not even a little bit!!) has paid off!! but I can't maintain this forever you know! "Hurry Christmas, Hurry Fast!".
  • Options
    Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I think I've finished. I just have to blog it now. /sweat

@mamasquirrel Thank you so, so much! Merry Christmas to you too, dear. <3 I will check out your gifts soon!! :3
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Yes Merry Christmas Holiday Winter Time Fun Years and all that to everyone hah really though it's chill for me but I know everyone else gets busy.
    @kirivian Oh you'll figure it out alright then you'll come and show us all the new poses you made, play optimistic music lol.
    https://youtu.be/wu9YXDJlVzY
    https://youtu.be/jtotDJFSD1Y
    These are the two I looked at the most...can't remember if it's one of these that has a loud mic malfunction at the end or if it was another though so be careful with that.

Now you know I can do sparkle gleam gleam shine for vampires but this is where Danica comes from who knew...'cept me of course lol, Ericka is at least a little..off I guess. The tots, at least Rocky aren't so aware so they are fine for now, just you wait until I get out more heh. Yes that's all I'll say there.
    @Laura_Jones Oh I'm getting excited can't wait to see what happens.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Two more, I'll drop them in a spoiler, I bet you'll have better luck with this than I did lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Laura_Jones Wow I don't even know what to say, though first blaming Germaine not cool that weak willed simpleton was unable to help himself perhaps harsh to the victim but I hardly care they did what they could. Though Wolfgang still cares about her he's still in there I doubt he'll just cut her down the monster..well who knows but it happens. I feel for Aylin though, I want to know who killed the Lady Saint if she would be addressed that way. I guess I'm hopeing that Wolf is in there somewhere I've always been odd for as long as I can remember I've given a lot of villians the benefit of the doubt if I thought they deserved it. I love him so I have to but if he doesn't really deserve it then I'm also looking forward to him losing Karina. Now I"ll be waiting and throwing post more sticks at you until I get to see all that needs to be seen. It was very well done and I enjoyed it :smiley:

On a lighter note hope you guys don't mind I wanted to share a digital doodle of mine, she's meant to be a vampire of course and she has a name that shows I wasn't very creative. See I have this professor doctor like character and I've doodled 'projects' of his that he has put back together for a bit now she's the first vampire if I remember right. Also yes I left her skin close to her attachments on purpose she's undead you know. lol
    Cy-vam
    cy_vam_by_reddestiny921-dcumyza.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    I, too, tend to give villains the benefit of the doubt. We will see where this leads us down the road. The more I write for Wolfgang the more I feel for him, tbh. I feel like I'm coming to love him just as much as my other characters. The interactions between all of them were really fun to do this time, and the writing came easily which I am thankful for.

Ooh, I really like your cy-vam. Lol this idea of a professor type character intrigues me.... Will you be showing us this in the future?? I just found a cc skin that makes your sim look like a cyborg, today actually. It's on tsr by PralineSims (I think that's the name).
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones I blame pixar...and sometimes Disney...and Dreamworks and all the biggies whatever lol, I'm hopeless like that, I can usually tell it's always nice to see what people are doing but if they really enjoy it, it comes through. Happens often in let's plays too, and it's worse for them. Always waiting for more, :smiley:

Ah thanks, ah I won't be flooding the place with that he's human as are most of his creations that was just quick background as to why she's like that...though I never quite got to point of why he has so many he's not really evil so much as science comes ahead of all, unless he's talking about his robot daughter. He's very fond of her. Okay I'm going off on a limb I'll stop. I think I've seen that skin if I were to simmify my creations I'd have to try and make the cc to match and I so am not good enough for that ha. If I try again with Cy I'll show her though.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top