Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Laura_Jones oh sweet burnt waffles and fried eggs what have you done to the angel...(Noah) lol I don't even know what that saying means but now I must wait to find out...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @RedDestiny92 He really gets the short end of the stick . xD it's because he's my favorite!!
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones lol hey another one tormenting her favorites ha, I get that. :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I laughed earlier because you AND my bestie both call Noah the "angel". Idk where this is coming from but I like it.
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones well it just fits he's currently so sweet and innocent let's hope it sticks :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    My evil vampire queen <3
    1fcqoS0.png
    h1mkAMW.png
    QwLfgWp.png
    w7AE9mS.png
    R6vsZTS.png
    nmKW3Kt.png
    oZT6DWS.png

I swapped out her Good trait for Evil and gave her Hot-Headed >:)
    Alternate universe Evil!Morgan might be making an appearance in a certain simlit of mine...
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    @Laura_Jones NOAH!!! D:
    i can't wait to see what happens next... poor boy,,

@afai1261 she looks great!! actually, where did you get this heterochromia CC that works with glowy eyes? i have a sim who's gone half blind and needs it as well c:

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    @Magdaleena I used this heterochromia overlay on top of the vampire eyes. So your half blind sim would need to be a vampire for the effect that I got with Morgan.

However, when using the vampire eyes as a base, only the left eye heterochromia overlay will work (so the right eye would have to be the blind eye)

And this is how it looks with the default TS4 eyes (as the heterochromia overlay is based on the Whisper eyes which are really nice)
    TiaMftY.png
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    @afai1261 Aw heck, it doesn't work with the other eye? That's a bummer.
    But I'm gonna try it anyway; I have this girl who was permanently sun-scarred on specifically this side of the face, and I'd like her sim to be a little more accurate:
    ZgYCjkr.png
    And if it still doesn't work, I guess I'll have to flip her design. :/

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    @Magdaleena yeah I was a bit bummed when I found that out as well. One of my vampires is meant to have a completely white left eye with a scar running through it, but since it didn't work for the overlay to be on the right eye, he had to have a white right eye instead.
    I was just about to try looking for vampire eye heterochromia overlays anyway (or at least a white heterochromia overlay)
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Just some pics of the heterochromia
    Keep in mind that her eye colour is the vampire white
    g8be8LR.png

Left eye heterochromia overlay - looks great (right eye blind)
    fYxFp2T.png

Right eye heterochromia overlay - looks not so great (left eye blind)
    GS4nMCp.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hey guys! Will have time to properly post later, but since I noticed you were having a problem with the heterochromia. I thought you may be interested in Toksik's Odd Eye. It has overlay for the left and the right individually and a lot of creator's have used the mesh - so a little poking around may yield some useful results. Okay - bbs. <3<3<3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    <deleted>
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    <deleted>
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Turns out there is a blind non-default in this eyeset that works!
    Ukvzm6W.png
    6d6PHi0.png
    M3SCx70.png

Ignore those other posts as they were truly my dumb shining through :D
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @afai1261 lol well at least you found what you were looking for, that looks really cool, that one blue eye of his is pretty I wonder if I used that one looks familiar.
    @kirivian so after fighting with my game...nothing was wrong with it I just couldn't decide what I wanted to do...finally got some update a going sims are stubborn.

Alyssa spent her days doing laundry and eating small meals hoping to stretch out the groceries as much as possible, that is she didn't eat much but then they couldn't afford much. One day she hoped for a nap paused on her way to the bed as he held her in place, as expected she hadn't even heard him come in. She'd been nervous but waiting for him all the same, always waking up hoping he'd be back.
    5JklF1zl.png
    "There's my girl, all in one piece." hearing his gruff voice, like he was barely hanging on, she frowned.

Exhaustion still found him some days, he stopped as his hand rested on her waist it was much larger than he remembered, he couldn't help but feel a bit sick embarrassed he was gone as long as he was, a few months seemed normal the way he lived. He swore when they got together that he couldn't change his ways, he had long since stopped suffering from the desires of a fledgling vampire but that was only because he gave into his desires. He left when it was too much to be around humans....he didn't care about them, that is he only had one he cared about. It was killing him to think she was pregnant without him if the baby was a vampire who knew how difficult it would have been.
    ep9iXLXl.png
    "I'm so sorry...." he went on swallowing a broken sob, the thought was terrifying he could have come home and found the baby and her dead...vampire babies weren't evil..like any vampire.

Though they didn't have any self-control, the fangs only had to form, they needed plasma before shifting to milk and then solid food only to come back to plasma again in their maturity. It was dangerous every time, for a human to have a vampire's child...at least that's what he was told he knew that many vampires weren't the same but they hadn't had kids for him to even hope she'd be okay.

"Ssh now...it's okay I'm fine."

"You don't really know that.." he muttered, ache settling in his chest.

"Sure I do, nothing has changed it's been, probably the easiest pregnancy in history really I promise can't you sense everything is alright?"

He didn't comment, his senses weren't always the best.

"Cameron.."

"Maybe..."

"Go on.."
    kC3X8uml.png
    He could smell her plasma, sense it pulsing it didn't seem any different the smell was sweeter but she was..essentially fine he wouldn't know until the baby came. He once gave her the tiniest touch of his plasma, she was once sickly and as she quickly became more important to him he did what he could, she almost passed before she absorbed his offering she lived, and while he didn't have much, always traveling he made sure she was at least safe when he had to go. Cliche...hard to teach an old dog new tricks...but for vampires his age it was entirely true. One day he hoped it would be different but he wouldn't allow her to come to harm from himself...or anyone that didn't care for him.

Aside from the smell, he didn't know anything about her plasma he'd never once been tempted, he wanted more than a meal with her.
    gV8YI2Gl.png
    She finally turned brief smile gone entirely, he insisted on her being somewhere that didn't attract much attention something that was easy for him to hide, if only he could find something better.

"Baby what's wrong with your face?...Who did that?"

"Oh don't worry about it..I'm more concerned about you."

"Cameron..you were with her again weren't you." it wasn't a question, he had come back with some wounds that healed but for them to heal and remain anywhere on him..it was clear how determined she'd been to hurt him. Alyssa hated her, and she only had a picture to know who it was. Hateful witch.

No matter how it sounded he wasn't the cheating type, his 'her' was technically his boss when she wanted someone taken care of he did as she asked, and sometimes she got hostile if she didn't attack him her goons would. That said she wasn't that much more powerful than him he wasn't worried about angering her because she couldn't even get to Alyssa, while she lived in these walls even when she left she was truly safe, but she could weaken him, so he tried to behave. If she weren't into women he knew she'd want a lot more than an obedient man servant.

"Don't worry about her either....she's distracted I don't need to worry about her." new girlfriend, how he loved the freedom away from her, once working for her was no issue with Alyssa on his mind he'd do anything to keep her at least satisfied enough to not come after him.

"But...."

N1FRPOOl.png
    "Love please....she's busy let's just make the most of what we have." he said pulling her to the bed.

She sighed.

"Fine...."

"Come on and lie down I'll make you something healthy to eat."

"I do eat healthy."

"The scent of your plasma says otherwise what have I told you about that sweet tooth of yours?" he teased.

She only huffed but was glad that he at least appeared alright, it didn't mean she didn't care about the situation, she studied vampires her whole life and knew the risks..but they were in this, in life together they had to be strong for one another. She just wished he'd let down a few more walls and let her in.

"Hmmm...I don't know."

"Come on Aly."

"Yeah I'm coming."
    His 'boss' if you could call her that seemed to be in an awful good mood she didn't send instructions but she did pay to keep people loyal he was saving up to move while paying off any extra vampires to refuse to answer if they saw his precious wife without him. Covering any extra bases no matter how safe she was. Soon the baby was coming so far she seemed to be doing fine, but he had to leave and feed before meeting her at the clinic he only hoped there was nothing to worry about.
    IrGs5x6l.png
    "Hey doc, how's my wife?" He saw the crib was empty but hearing the crying from another room was music to his ears, his senses he could trust in that area, the baby was healthy and from the scent in the air human too. He hadn't gotten such good news in a long while.

"Hello Cameron, nice to see you too, the baby is being cleaned up and checked, the poor thing was a little on the small side we're only so equipped to handle it here." she said turning to face him.
    YLmDaxPl.png
    "Meaning...?"

She grinned.

"Everything is just fine, we'll keep them the standard time and papa bear can go home." he knew she was teasing he'd been a mess when he was in the waiting room she tried to keep him calm. Normally Dr. Kingsley was good at that but he was all in his feelings she guessed she was just glad to see him happy to be there at all as worked up as he was.

"As for your wife, ask her yourself." she said nodding to her.
    WnzEFYMl.png
    "Hey honey.."
    6NQv5HRl.png
    Cameron was relieved he had just been worked up over ghost stories for minute what he sensed from the new baby blocked what scent, or plasma he already knew. His mood chilled entirely.

Dr. Kingsley was glad to see how happy, how in love they were she always worried about young couples....what she assumed was a young couple his plasma still touched Alyssa a bit.

He didn't have to worry about aging.
    RB8DN31l.png
    "You did well...but you look tired...maybe I should leave you here."

She chuckled.

"Try it, and we'll see if you can get inside tonight."

"You're not coming tonight I want you here just in case."

"Overprotective." she said simply as he teased her.
    xNhjZkNl.png
    "So? Who is going to tell me who I'm the father of?"

"It was a girl, and I already picked out a name."

His daughter...he was picturing strangling guys already.

"Yeah...? And you didn't think I'd want to help with that?"

"You'll like this, little Danica B." His last name of course, he paused.

"Mom's name..."

"She was a great lady I know she would have loved her new granddaughter."

"Yeah she would have." he guessed he didn't have to name her personally after all.

"Thank you baby."

Though his mood was falling fast.
    jrNe5lHl.png
    There was no way they were going back to that shack.

"Doctor..?"

"Hmm?" she asked standing up seeing their moment was done.

"How long can they stay here?"

"There isn't really a time limit...we're slow this month." thankfully several beds had been donated....(we'll pretend)

"I just need a week."

"But Cameron..."

"You'll thank me, I already paid the receptionist, wait for me here okay?"

He guessed he was going to need a job, and a fast one.

And there we go, man that got long humor me lol, now you know where Danica came from.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Part 12 is done.

I made my own CC for this one! I'm so proud. :')
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Laura_Jones which cc did you make? Her top...the painting, or the pose cause I really like them all.

Some scene, she's emotional I get it but she can't blame Germaine they Were safe until she pushed Noah to leave and the Monster noticed them it's her fault though I still like her for shame all the same. I hope he recovers quickly and if he does let this be a lesson that if you really want to impress a girl you do so without going against rules you once understood don't go outside and keep away from dangerous vampires, don't assume you'll be back in time.

I was bored and looking at how to make poses, for someone like me it's funny those tutorials seemed much easier to follow lol, not sure if I'll make anything worth using but it was fun to try.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I made the painting! It was so easy, I'm looking forward to doing more stuff like that!
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones It looks really good :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you. This is the pic I took it from, in case you're interested. :3
    DdZwCiR.png
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones oh sure thing, I really like that pic it makes you wonder how things would have been if she was still around I could picture her as the hidden chaperone in sunglasses or something heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    UGH. Sometimes writing really irritates me. Why is storytelling so hard. :confounded::bawling:
  • Options
    Oy vey. Part 13 is done now, after much toil!
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited August 2019

@DinowCookie Hey You!! Welcome back! The family is looking fine! I am assuming that the teens are the two boys standing next to Hector and Caleb respectively and the young lady on the far right? They are looking good, but I do find myself wondering what they've been up to. (Plus always curious about Nicholas!) Thanks for the update! <3

@afai1261 I grabbed the guys off the gallery!! tyvm! Some coincidence that both male and female Morgan were assigned roles as a bouncer, but I must say that female Morgan is hot as a bouncer! I like that role for her- she looks bad-🐸🐸🐸🐸, but not as bad-🐸🐸🐸🐸 as she looks as an evil queen! She would make an excellent villain or anti-hero in the Prosper story (I am assuming that's the simlit you are referring to- my bad if I'm wrong) so can't wait to see if she shows up there! And I am anxious to hear more about Jules' climb to fame. I love that you've got everyone in on this story of his. Love seeing the familiar faces (especially one in particular :dizzy:) Thanks for the share - can't wait to learn more! <3

@Magdaleena Okay definitely see Mort's Dork coming through bringing the Flower Bunny on a date. LOL. Gotta wonder if he can really be that out of touch with the whole relationship concept and then this happens and it's like "YUPPPP! he is", but it's a good thing he got that poor Flower Bunny away from Bat because a whole generation of egg hunters almost lost an icon! j/k.
    AND OMG the baby is too cute! It looks like everyone (except Bat!) is really loving on her too! We won't know until she's a toddler if she is a hybrid I guess, but I suspect she might be. The important thing is that even though Bat may not be stepping up - it looks like everyone else is and that baby at the least has a loving "family" to help care for her! Thanks so much for the update!! <3

@RedDestiny92 Danica's background is in this story? Is she the baby? Sorry I know I got confused along the way - my dumb shining through and all that. Cameron's pouting like Luci! (although no one really does it like Luciano!) I am curious about this little family and that awful sounding "boss" of Cameron's - gonna need to hear a little more about these folk though, and I am as always really looking forward to that! Thanks for the update. <3
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top