Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Holy plum, I think I've finished. I just have to blog it now. /sweat

@mamasquirrel Thank you so, so much! Merry Christmas to you too, dear. <3 I will check out your gifts soon!! :3

@Laura_Jones You're welcome and thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    So, I'm gonna be introducing a load of new characters soon! I'm so excited to make them all! I'm telling you this because I may slightly alter certain characters skin tones to make them more realistic since I downloaded a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ton more cc yesterday and some of it looks really nice. So you may see some people looking a teeny bit different, but I'm not gonna do anything nearly as drastic as last time! I just want to make sure their looks are consistent with my new peeps. :3 I've already made one so far and he looks really good, imo. The only character that I'm super dissatisfied with is Zaiden, because he still has that EA clay look to him...plus I think he's kinda ugly LOL. So he will have to change a bit, but I honestly don't see anyone being sad about that. XD
    Saint Germain still retains his old clay hairstyle, but for some reason I'm not too terribly bothered by it, but I may need to figure something else out if I manage to find some cc that I can't live without.
    And Noah..... He is the hardest for me to get perfect, because he is my baby and I love him so, so much; I have to figure something out to make him feel just right. I'm not sure what it is yet. He is getting closer, but tbh his hairstyle is not what I originally intended. I'll probably keep it for now though, since it's kinda grown on me--plus it's totally emo and...well, let's face it, so is he.
    So yeah. That is my update for you all on what to expect! Not sure exactly when the next "season" will start, as I took today off to spend time with the boyfriend who was feeling neglected. <_<; oopsies
    ...but y'all know I can't stop, so whatever. <3
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    @Laura_Jones I don't know if you need it, but if you do find a really good hairstyle that just happens to not have any hat chops, I'd be happy to edit it for you! I don't know if the process is any different with alpha hairs, but hat chops are surprisingly fun to make.

I mostly thought of this since I figured one of Saint Germain's problems is that he'd need a hat-compatible hair. And from personal experience of downloading CC, I know that a number of creators don't bother with that part, for some reason.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey guys! OMG where have I been???

@RedDestiny92 Cy-vam is adorable - she's a pouter too, isn't she!! She's got the look with that little fang hanging out! LOL adorable. I have a copy of Gohliad's Cyborg Arm (the original mesh), but I can't share the link for it on the forum here. If you're interested PM me. Although I have to warn you, it does conflict with some clothing and I haven't used it in quite a while so I don't know if it needs running through any batch fixes. At one time there were half a dozen or more recolors for it available out there, but I'm not sure if they still are. Plus with yesterday being the big day for the new tumblr guidelines who knows what will happen with CC from here on out. Although I poked around Lana's earlier today and only found a couple of removed (hidden?? - no way to unhide them so essentially gone for now) posts. Anyway. Love the drawing, and I understand that she's not from a "vampire" save or story- she's still awesome and Thanks for the share!! <3<3

Want to thank you very much for the tutorial links (not that I am admitting being up all night playing with Blender and S4S), but you know THANK YOU in case I was. :D
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @Magdaleena Ooh, that's really nice of you! Yes, Saint Germain must have a hat (natch) and yes, most hairs don't like hats. Sad face. So I'm really happy you know about that kinda thing! I'll probably end up asking you for something eventually!

@kirivian
    As always, thank you for the insightful comment. <3 Here, have a reply!
    One thing I can say about Wolfgang is that he genuinely does care about Karina. Of course, his idea of "harm" is clearly different than other people's, so we will see how things go later on-- now that they're together!! (I might have just laughed maniacally in my head a little.)
    Also, it's totally fine if you love him for his darkness--like I said to @RedDestiny92, I find him more and more attractive as I write for him, but it's because he has depth and isn't just a mindless baddy. I actually think, aside from S.G. who looked smokin' hot during those fighting scenes *phew*, he's pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sexy. So... yeah, look forward to THAT.
    Ahem.
    Anywho, the scene with Aylin... yes. She's still young, and incredibly optimistic, and she is going to learn (or has already learned) that sometimes IRL, things don't go the way you planned. Most def, her illusions about S.G. being completely invincible have been shattered, and her perception of Noah actually knowing better sometimes (gasp and shock!) has now increased. How will this play out, I wonder? Hmmm.... Maybe before all of this happened, she would have gone off on her own, but now? Maybe she will think twice about that. Also, Noah would 🐸🐸🐸🐸 chain her to the wall before letting her do something so reckless, but you know that already.
    LOL I love how much you love Luka. He is a made-over townie who was already a vampire and I saw the potential for beauty in him. <3 He is seriously THE. MASTER. at side-eye. Have you noticed??? Every 🐸🐸🐸🐸 shot I take of him he's looking off somewhere or other and looks hot. He's impossible to photograph badly. Lucky 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    I'm really hoping you like my new characters! D: I can't wait to whisper life into them all! :3
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Laura_Jones Can't wait to see the new characters and what you have with them it's funny that you think Zaiden is ugly for some reason I don't care for him.
    @kirivian hey thanks I've tried a couple different art styles and I still like that cutesy sparkly look, but every time I make a new drawing I look over them and it's almost always the same colors I'm so weak for that I need at some more color schemes next time lol. Also if I manage to find the more affordable tablet I saw online but in stores I might switch to that, I just use my mouse now. I literally have no idea how to make a proper vampire without that tale tale....tell tell? Sign of a vampire fang just barely there heh. I appreciate the thought but maybe not, a lot of the cyborg stuff I've seen is older now not always worth the trouble to fix. I also don't want you getting into trouble if it's a bad link since they let every message and there are younglings the mods might check. Glad you like Cy she's almost as loveable as her 'big' 'older sister' J-7 ha.

I know what that means and your welcome glad to see you've been bitten by the make pose bug didn't stay up late playing with Blender and S4S. Lol. @Laura_Jones 's Luka is a hot one isn't he ha.

I was getting lazy with updates waiting to check for immediate issues with the patch today but I'm going to hop in game and see if I can get right back to it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I'm happy the patch didn't seem to mess anything up for me in CAS at least, so that's a load off my mind.
    @RedDestiny92 yes! We need updates!!
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones I'm glad to hear it...sometimes these patches really aren't much to worry about in cas as I've seen it just pays to be cautious mmhmm. Lol yes I need to hop in game and test some things I miss my sims when I get paranoid about breaks. :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    So this is a short update, since I was jumping in to see if there were any obvious glitches, now in a new save I noticed the display for ages looks off....don't panic, not like the age glitch but Eliza lost a day then it came back like a sim hour or less later. Not really a big deal just noticed it.

moving back to Morgan's save.

HFzie6Gl.png
    Ulrike found an acceptable apartment and had Maaike help her with moving while her friends were packing, she was quick to send her on her way not that Maaike minded she thought it meant something that she was brought to the new place first.

"So I left everyone's keys by the coffee pot, Wolfie you're with your brother and Morgan is with me, I have to run out and let them know I moved at work but I'll be right back." it was really all she needed to say.

They would share chores, and she knew they'd be considerate of her just like she'd be careful around them she was surprised Lucas was able to come but made sure they were prepared for him all the same.

"Yeah got it, I still have to finish my work for the new job, can you handle dinner tonight Morgan?"

"Got it but if I burn you're eating it anyways."

He chuckled, it wasn't like he was a picky eater.
    2WjsotWl.png
    Morgan saw that Lucas was quietly starting on his homework and decided to tell him about the little surprise in his room.

"So you like rats don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah...we had a lot of them when mom didn't pick out the right exterminator one time." Morgan rolled her eyes, Wolfgang handled all the important stuff because of things like that.

By 'right' she knew he meant she picked one that was too cheap and didn't really do the job as he should have, Ulrike wasn't the only one surprised by his presence but she was glad that Mila gave in. Eventually Lucas found his way in their group not really replacing Max he was a lot more chill without the headache that came from arguing with him.

"Right Wolf told me about that....well I hope you like the one we picked out for you."

"....You guys got me a rat??"

"It was Morgan's idea!" Wolfgang called he didn't mind the rat so much as he didn't care for anything small and full of squeaks.

"Thanks Morgan, what's his name?"

"Doesn't have one you can pick it out, just remember this the first time I make vegetables."

"I haven't been a picky eater since I lost my first loose tooth." he said excitedly, she grinned, that's why he could be there, he was cute as was his excitement over such a little thing.
    RyZQdcql.png
    As she finished eating seeing as Lucas wasn't all that hungry she thought to help him with his homework, seeing that sudden pout reminded her of a younger Wolfgang. He'd been cute then too, she barely resisted hitting herself for that they were friends she so wasn't going to go there, she just noticed he was good looking some time ago and that was the end of it. At least that's what she told herself, she still remembered when they had been ambushed by the wrong group of troublemakers, they used to be little terrors in their own way but no one got hurt. They attacked Morgan with a sharp tool something like a chain with nails on it, she didn't have a mark on her because he got in the way, that was how Wolfgang got his scar she'd been grateful and bitter all at the same time she didn't want to see either of them getting hurt for her. But it was nice to see how much he cared, shaking the thought from her head she pouted back at him.

"What's on your mind kiddo?"

"Is it really okay for me to be here?"

"Of course, you're our friend too."

"Even though I'm a kid?"

"You don't act like a kid, but if you want I won't tell the others and they can't hold it against you." she teased as he giggled.

"But what if my mom comes to get me?"

"She let you go, put herself in a position that we can fight for that, I wouldn't worry did you know your brother bites?"

He laughed shaking his head, he always liked them he didn't think they lied to him when they said they liked to hang out with both of them they invited him made sure he felt a part of the new change of plans. It was different than when he was at home he hoped he didn't have to leave, Morgan understood the change in mood though, she knew all too well what it was like to have a mother in title only. It was always harder on the kids.
    dLVwHEol.png
    As he listened to them interact he knew he made the right choice, Wolfgang was glad he got two friends that could replace his mother at least a little bit though even if Lucas had been more like Max he couldn't have just abandoned him anyhow. As he saw it he got lucky with a kid brother like him he wasn't about to just let him go. As Ulrike slipped in she seemed happier than usual it was a good move for everyone so far.

"Did you tell him about the rat?" she asked.

"He knows but he actually finishes work before playing." Morgan teased.

"I'll have you know I can paint when I want and it'll get done when I say...so there." the brothers only grinned.
    gkTBmKyl.png
    "I dub thee....The Whiskiler.." Riddler...get it..no? I'll show myself out lol.
    4y7bQCTl.png
    Deep down Wolfgang was a little concerned he wasn't so sure that Mila would really let what she considered a trophy go so easily, though Morgan was right enough he still wondered what she had up her sleeve letting him go.

Back with Caleb and Vlad while he can't help but worry about him he's hoping to push him elsewhere all the same.
    G2XzW1Wl.png
    "Caleb..."

"What? Here to nag me over something?"

"I just thought you might want to go hunting with me the evening."

"No I'm too tired..."

Vlad sighed.

"Caleb..."

"What?"

"You crave human food, barely consume enough plasma....you sleep at night and can barely keep up with me at my weakest..I'm concerned you've become sickly." though vampires didn't trade sicknesses of their own kind, his only real concern was what already happened to him even without his sister going first.

"......It's not a big deal."

"Yes it....."

"Vlad shut up."

He sighed, eye twitching in annoyance.

"I beg your pardon?"
    gmQlYbUl.png
    yE9Nbjxl.png
    "I um...."

"Yeah, I believe you heard me...now I'm going to bed I'll go hunting tomorrow I just haven't had enough plasma lately it's not an issue."

Vlad doubted that.
    AhY2pnwl.png
    "Now, good night.."

"....Sleep well Caleb..." maybe a little starry eyed, which only made him worry more.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Wow... that ending tho. Was not expecting that. lol!
    Wolfgang is so cute in your story, I can't really get over it. xD
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones Right it popped into my mind and it wasn't going anywhere lol, hard to say where Caleb's mind is but he's found Vlad's weakness hehe. He can be precious when he wants to be, old Wolfie ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I returned to Jules today after I burnt out on playing my BOTU save (I've literally been playing that save for like 8 hours each day for the past week or so - this is a very bad habit :D )

Here's Jules posing for the paparazzi
    XE45K3F.png

Chatting with male Morgan
    4svf3XC.png

Hey look, it's teen Morgan!
    OOctieK.jpg

Should Jules pursue a relationship with Venessa? Like for once I need one of my sims to not marry Morgan :D
    6c1ckMc.png
    njyxVkE.png

He's a B-Lister now :smiley:
    CB7A9bL.jpg

At the bar I found Morgan (YA vampire Morgan this time) hounding Thorne for something
    s6DKBZa.png

Jules took the perk where I can make fans swoon AND I LOVE IT
    7S5tvya.png
    fAUN0lp.png
    ujMVF4T.png
    NkpXeFJ.png

Just more posing because :love:
    RgRrh9e.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hey all!

@RedDestiny92 Love the idea that they're moving in together and making a go of it (as friends obviously - not getting the wrong impression here). It is reminiscent of what @Magdaleena mentioned the other day about it being entirely possible to make a family out of four vampires and a baby, but you are of course the mistress of creating families from misfits. I know I've said it before but you really do have a gift for that. I think Wolfgang is hot as a "daddy-type" >:) . Love that kiss between Vlad and Caleb - anyone else feelin' a little heat up in here? Just please don't pull a NyteRose and kill Caleb off. <<<and that is a genuine beg! o:)<3<3<3

Okay so I played with making a pose and it's a boring solo type thing, but I got to spend a lot of time working with the fingers and facial features, so I do believe it was a worthwhile exercise. If I decide to do more, I'll need practice with working with this Blender program 'cause using the mouse is clunky and I don't have a drawing tablet anymore. So modeling this first attempt at a pose for us, is Amadeo Romero who you may remember I created without any CC while I was still waiting to update the big Nov. patch. I tested this and took the shots in the no CC save, but I am using a custom skin 'cause I was testing some skins when I put the pose in to test it as well.
    for anyone interested - First Try #3 :D
    so the full body shot shows the shift on the hip and the outturn of the left leg as well as the lift on the left toes. slight twist of the torso and the tilt of the head.
    n2AMv0z.jpg
    these next shots are just different angles of the upper body to show the placement of the fingers and the adjustments to the face - the mouth and direction of the characters gaze as well as the rotation of the shoulders and forearms, hands and head.
    wksuhNb.jpg
    wovuR45.jpg
    53qWIju.jpg

@RedDestiny92 Thanks for the inspiration on this and again for the tutorial links. I had fun with it, but it's time consuming and I am lazy so I am not sure how much of it I'll be doing in the near future. :D
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @afai1261 LOL.. I definitely understand that obsession thing! Grats on B-lister for Jules. I love that his fans are literally falling at his feet. :D About Vanessa, Amriel highly recommends blue haired hotties! And there's no arguing with him when he has such a strong opinion on a topic.
    tKBuTgP.jpg

Taking the opp to throw a quick shot of Amriel and Jacques up! <<< shameless >:)
  • Options
    @kirivian I always recommend red haired hotties, but I could try a blue haired one for a change
    Alright, new plan for Jules: complete Master Actor aspiration and get Global Superstar status, marry Venessa (and potentially turn her into a vampire) and move into the 64x64 mansion in Del Sol Valley. Not necessarily in that order. Simple enough, right? :D
  • Options
    @afai1261 Why am i getting a "best laid plans.." vibe from this?? Yeah Yeah,,.. sounds soooo simple - go for it! :s<3
  • Options
    SNEAK PEEK~~~!!!
    5Pq7GeU.png

He's got a dimple. Oh god, I'm dying you guys whyyysdlkjsdf
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    hmmmmm
  • Options
    @afai1261 ah 8 hour gaming runs I know them too well, I have trouble sleeping sometimes plus can run on very little sleep...so lots of time to game if I want it lol. I was thinking we were missing Jules too long though ha :smiley: ...of course I'm teasing.
    @kirivian Lol, they are definitely friends at the moment, though Ulrike prefers ladies and Morgan is too much of a sister to her so nothing there but anything else we'll see ha. I like to try family comes in so many forms as it was said, you never know who really wants to be part of what until they form the bond on their own. Mmmhmm Wolfgang is just one of those guys that comes in all all these ways then he has that one special way only his loved ones get to see <3 he does it so well lol.

Heh, now how did I know you would like the kiss? :D What can I say I love to set these things up as for what happens to Caleb haven't gotten that far.

Oh I love that pose and he's so cute you spend a lot of time making all these good looking guys and ladies you're hardly lazy but yeah it does take time, I imagine for larger projects I would break it up more, prepare the arms, then the legs and shift the body a little each time until you're satisfied. I'm glad you had fun playing with it though always happy to share decent links when I find em.

Ooooooh Am <3 how I love him, Jaques too of course heh.
    @Laura_Jones Oh he's cute, just so <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Umm Hi! Okay so no being judgy here, but I was playing around in a certain splinter save that I created for doing some poses while I am waitng for MCCC to update after today's patch. And... umm.. I started playing with some autonomy and BC settings for a certain not to be named mod, and um... A certain red-haired (complete and utter hottie) vamp kind of got interface-y with a certain borrowed Frostridge lady.. and...
    Hey @RedDestiny92 does this look qualify for one of those accusatory gazes you get from your sims sometimes???
    bvpmVRZ.jpg
    Dad's Reaction to the Big News was a little better! :)
    Vsh8wBM.jpg

Looks like I'll be adding Precious and Morgan to Star-Crossed after all! :s
  • Options
    @kirivian oh okay
    76GIt86.jpg

I'm only joking, don't worry :D
  • Options
    @afai1261 Sorry. :( If it helps - this was totally unplanned, and I don't think anyone's gotten pregnant in any of my neighborhoods since that stunt I pulled with Vlad a couple of months back. That pout is totally up there with Luciano's (sorry have to save that for my inspiration folder). You know how cute you are? Seriously - killin' me! <3
  • Options
    @kirivian oh yeah it does that's one of those you know what you did sort of gazes, as punishment I wish triplets on her. LOL.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Sorry but... there's more.
    Psxo2Ln.png
    FMvtNTS.png

I'll make a girl next. Maybe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights