Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Shinzen aaand the baby has been born. Since patience is not a virtue of mine, I took a peek at what she will look like as an adult, and I've got to say she's very cute. The game called her Charlee in my absence which I think has got to go, but I don't know what I'll call her yet (if you have any ideas, let me know - she’s your creation more than mine haha).

Love how she takes after both of them. She is more like Dakota in her normal form except she has Ezra's hair colour, but in her dark form she is more like Ezra except she has Dakota's hair colour.

Normal form:
    njGdDTE.jpg

Dark form:
    cE6mN1p.jpg
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    @MaggieMarley - oh my gosh, she's absolutely stunning! I love both forms, but I do especially love her dark form! She looks a bit like an Alice or a Cleo to me, but there's a bunch of other names I have floating around in my head, haha.

She does look like both of them it's just too cute! :'(<3
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @shinzen Hi! I have some prelim shots of what I did to your vamps. >:)

(Kira, what did you do???) :flushed: : I put CC on them folks! Sheesh.

Anyway, if you'd like me to post them to you privately let me know. If you want me to post them here - I will, the only thing is these are just CAS shots for now so I'd kinda rather wait to post pictures of them here until I have my photoshoot done (and have gotten your approval of my edits), but the choice is yours. RL really caught up to me the last couple of days so I may not get to do the photoshoot for a couple more days. Please let me know.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @pronterus First off thank you so much for sharing. I loved the way your vamps looked so I took a few minutes to go over to your site and check out the backgrounds of your other characters. I read and am intrigued by your story's prologue and I'm looking forward to reading the chapters when I have the chance. On a purely shallow note - Doc is hot! :yum:
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @floridameerkat Just finished reading your story and Wow! Noelle is really adorable. She looks so much like her Mom. They have the same smile right up to the eyes. :) . Thank you for sharing Caitlyn's story and for putting up the family pictures. I'd love to know as the story progresses if Caitlyn and Noelle ever move into their own place. It'd be kinda nice I think. Also, did Noelle inherit any vamp abilities? and if not I would be interested to know if Caitlyn will end up turning her, as she did Wilson. Don't leave us hanging! :# Please and Thank You.
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley I couldn't wait to see how the baby would turn out (thanks for being as impatient as I am and of course for sharing :smiley:) She's totally adorable, and I definitely see what you mean by having so much of both of her parents in her. Awesome share. Thank You again.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Shinzen wrote: »
    @MaggieMarley - oh my gosh, she's absolutely stunning! I love both forms, but I do especially love her dark form! She looks a bit like an Alice or a Cleo to me, but there's a bunch of other names I have floating around in my head, haha.

She does look like both of them it's just too cute! :'(<3
    I’m glad you like her! I think Cleo suits her well in both forms. She will be Cleo Valentine-Williams :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @kirivian I’d love to see how you made over Dakota and Ezra if @Shinzen doesn’t mind you posting here. You could post the CAS shots now and the photo shoot later? I sometimes think it’s easier to get an idea of a sim’s face in pictures from CAS anyway when they aren’t posing, although photo shoots are more artistic!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @MaggieMarley I've actually been playing tag with @Shinzen I wanted an okay on the edits before I share, but if and when I get the go ahead, I will share both the CAS and the photoshoot (soon as I finish the photoshoot that is).
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    kirivian wrote: »
    @MaggieMarley I've actually been playing tag with @Shinzen I wanted an okay on the edits before I share, but if and when I get the go ahead, I will share both the CAS and the photoshoot (soon as I finish the photoshoot that is).
    Yay! I always love seeing what sims look like before and after CC but too technophobic to download CC myself lthough I have to say I’m curious about what some of my own would look like.
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley Are they available on the gallery? If they are and you want me to do a little makeover on one or more, pm me or post your gallery ID and the names of a couple you might want to see. I've been a bit busy IRL so it might take a couple of days, but I love doing makeovers. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @kirivian thank you so much! If it wouldn’t be too much trouble for you, then it would be awesome for me to see what a few of them look like with CC. I wish you could do Loki (in his disguise) but unfortunately when I have tried to upload him to the gallery in the past the version of him which saves loses both his disguise and dark forms and only retains his alien form - I think it’s because you have to go through CAS to save a household to the gallery and the vampire aliens glitch up when you take them into CAS.

Oh well, I have put up a few of my (other) favourites into one household and up on the gallery for you! There’s eight of them in the household, but you can choose to makeover as many or a few of them as you want :)

My gallery name is thisisarealpainx and I have named the household “Vampires”. You will have to check the box to include custom content as, despite me not having custom content, the game thinks that I have used it. I think it might be because many of them are descended from vampire aliens, and it might be because of Mimsy as she was an NPC ghost before I revived her.

I can’t post a link for you if that household because the mobile website for the gallery only shows non CC uploads.

If you do want to make over any of them, please feel free to post them here. Don’t worry about asking my permission I am sure I will approve haha.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    @kirivian I also uploaded the Straud twins, Benjamin and Ezequiel; their household is called “Identical Vampire Twins”. Thankfully, the gallery isn’t picking up any non existent CC in this household so I can post a link for you:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2C398884A85211E8880A36427980D667?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=thisisarealpainx&max=50&maxis=false

Don’t feel as though you have to make over all of any of my sims! But, if you do feel like it then I’d love to see how they turn out :)
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    @Shinzen aaand the baby has been born. Since patience is not a virtue of mine, I took a peek at what she will look like as an adult, and I've got to say she's very cute. The game called her Charlee in my absence which I think has got to go, but I don't know what I'll call her yet (if you have any ideas, let me know - she’s your creation more than mine haha).

Love how she takes after both of them. She is more like Dakota in her normal form except she has Ezra's hair colour, but in her dark form she is more like Ezra except she has Dakota's hair colour.

Normal form:
    njGdDTE.jpg

Dark form:
    cE6mN1p.jpg

She look like a really sweet girl in her normal form while in her dark form she looks like a vicious queen
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @pronterus First off thank you so much for sharing. I loved the way your vamps looked so I took a few minutes to go over to your site and check out the backgrounds of your other characters. I read and am intrigued by your story's prologue and I'm looking forward to reading the chapters when I have the chance. On a purely shallow note - Doc is hot! :yum:

@kirivian Thanks for reading! I actually have a few readers who started binge-reading just because they thought Doc is hot :lol: My story currently has two completed arcs and I'm working on the third one, which is now mid-way.

I did write these mini chapters to help readers get to know the Doc a little better:
    Bites 3
    Bites 4
  • Options
    @kirivian I'd also be totally okay with you posting images publicly on the thread, too! Whatever you want! :D

@pronterus - Oooh, thank you for posting those mini chapters! I love Doc's personality!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @shinzen Going to post these here. Basically two different looks for each of them.

As per my general rule, I did not change any features on either of them, I did tweak a few things here and there (to do the earring on Dakota, I needed to turn his ear a bit, and for both of them I did some adjusting of the nose - I end up needing to do this sometimes because of the nosemask cc I favor), but basically they aren't changed up that much, just a lot of cc and a little push and pull.

I originally was playing with long hair for Ezra and it gave him a really different look than I thought it would - so I'm posting those along with the edgier shots.

With Dakota, I wanted to go modern, but my instinct was to check him out a little more old fashioned first. So two takes on Dakota as well. Every hair I tried on this guy looked fabulous so I have a couple of CAS shots with just some of the hairstyles I ended up not using in favor of the ones I chose.

Finally, I threw in a handful of screenshots from in game, but I still haven't actually done a proper photoshoot, I just needed to see what everything would look like in game ('cause CAS doesn't always translate perfectly).

Dakota
    More old-fashioned look here:
    6LW6rYc.jpg
    OxdVOhI.jpg
    More modern take:
    OWkI7Cb.jpg
    amAfzki.jpg
    These hairstyles didn't make the cut, but the decision was tough so if you'd rather a different haircut for the photoshoot let me know
    s4otBGb.jpg

Ezra
    Longer hair and softer look
    opzMRoR.jpg
    DR48TLU.jpg
    Shorter hair and edgier look
    qDjR711.jpg
    IE0mjqM.jpg

In Game Shots:
    9z5feDM.jpg
    wKnyAKD.jpg
    ZDsgsSi.jpg
    pon6CnM.jpg
    wmRzDWC.jpg
    gcsV0rn.jpg

I get really nervous when I play with other peoples stuff, so let me know if there's anything you want me to change or if you don't like them. Otherwise I'll try to do a little shoot with them in the next day or two and post a few more shots.
    Post edited by kirivian on
  • Options
    @kirivian - oh. MY. GOSH.

I'm at a loss for words, oh my gosh; literally, they both look drop-dead gorgeous..

Where do I even start? Dakota looks amazing; I love his piercing blue eyes! The clothing styles you gave him were absolutely stunning as well, exactly what I would have imagined for him if I'd use CC! I think the hairstyle you have for him now looks fine, though you're right, he fits a lot of them super well!

And Ezra, oh my goodness. I'm equally in love with both the softer and edgier side, both just fit so fantastic. The hair colour is perfect ofc but what really struck me was that eye scar; it makes him look so good! And those piercings, ouf, wonderful! You made him so handsome!!

I love the in-game shots too. <3 I adore how you can see Dakota being more confident and having that striking look in his eyes. I'd really, really love to see more if you wanna post them, but if you're too busy, there's no pressure!

I just can't explain how much I love what you did with them!
  • Options
    @pronterus Doc is awesome! I am hungry to go read more. TY.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Shinzen. I am glad you like them. They are a lot of fun to work with and I am anxious to do more with them. :)

*edit* Forgot to thank you again for letting me have at them. I couldn't wait to sink my fangs in. <3
  • Options
    @kirivian - it's no problem at all, thank you for playing with them! If you have any sims of your own on the gallery I'd love to download them as well! :)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @pronterus Interesting little story bits with Doc! I presume he has had some dealings with yakuza before? I think I know just the guy he should meet... :smirk:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @pronterus Interesting little story bits with Doc! I presume he has had some dealings with yakuza before? I think I know just the guy he should meet... :smirk:

The Doc deals with all kinds of criminals as long as he gets his hands on art :lol: As for the yakuza, he's acquainted with a few clans and such
  • Options
    @kirivian Dakota and Ezra look amazing!

I can see how they are still themselves, but different and they both look gorgeous. I feel as though after a sim has had the more realistic CC put on them, they look like how they would as a person in real life. It’s almost like bringing a cartoon character to life (though I do love the cartooniness of the base game also!). Loving Dakota’s skin tone and the soft yellow eye colour for Ezra. Dakota’s hairstyle is <3

Can I just say that I LOVE Dakota’s clothes in particular. Sigh. I assume they’re CC clothes - wish we had things like that in game. Dakota’s earring is also very cool - feeling envious I can’t have something like that in my game. Plus... There’s CC for fingernail colour? Jaw drop.

You really put so much effort into them. Must have taken you hours!
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley :smiley: Okay, so I thought I'd just check out your sims, see who's up for grabs. You know. And I found Mimsy! Soo.. I've only spent a couple of hours, but I am really happy with the prelims. I've been working with three different looks. One that's very conservative, one that's modern but a lot like good girl, and one where she's a bit edgy. I am excited to get some shots up to imgur, but I have run out of time this AM. DARN YOU RL!! I know you've said patience isn't your thing (and believe me, I totally appreciate that), but I won't be able to get her posted until a little later....Would I do that to you? NEVER.

Okay same old, same old here. I didn't change any of her features, I did a little push and pull (In Mimsy's case I needed to tweak the nose - again this is owing to my nosemask choices. And for Mimsy, I need to work the jaw line a little to pull off the profile.) So lot's of CC and a little push and pull. I haven't done the photoshoot, but this includes the CAS for all three looks and a handful of in-game shots for each. :)

Mimsy Vatore
    So this is the more conservative look:
    VXw6kh8.jpg
    8bVbxcF.jpg
    AMEMWOK.jpg

So this is a bit more modern, but casual: Two of the in-game here are the same shot, just one is closer up.
    324dPR1.jpg
    9FxfOae.jpg
    VwtgFq5.jpg

And.. This is modern, but a bit of an edgier look:
    rymlTll.jpg
    UuvEUbo.jpg
    sOQwqtY.jpg
    I really hope you like her. I actually am loving her. If you think she needs adjustments or your not crazy about the edits let me know. Otherwise, sometime this week (hopefully), I'll try to pick out some good poses for her and do a little shoot - post some more shots.

Thank you for letting me play with your characters, I am looking forward to messing around with some of the others too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top