Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @kirivian omg I love her (and nooo, don’t change her)! You did a brilliant job - she is so beautiful! Wow, she looks so different (but also the same?!) - in a good way, of course. It’s amazing how you have taken what is, essentially, the same sim, but completely transformed her. And I think it’s all the more noticeable with Mimsy because she’s gone from being dressed all Victorian to modern.

She looks so good with the short hair. And, the eyes are such a beautiful colour - I really wish we had more complex colours like that in the base game.

I really like how you’ve matched her finger nail colour to her outfits. Why don’t we have fingernail colours in the base game?! And she looks great in a choker! Who’d have thought?

Don’t feel like you have to make over all my sims - I really didn’t expect you to as it must take ages. I didn’t know which sims would appeal to you so I did upload quite a few. But I do really enjoy seeing these makeovers so do as many as you want :)
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So. Here we go.
    The undead story of the Vogt Family...

Ulrike finally got her thumb out of her muscular behind and proposed...
    BOGrxga.png
    yYNq3l1.png

The celebration was... intense. First at home, then at one of the nightclubs:
    StgXwq6.png
    XsTtfDV.png

JWcM2dR.png

Before the wedding, however there was the scheduled meeting with Undead Anonymous, the local "Meet a friend and better yourself" vampire club:
    fCC5leT.png
    pJMXkNW.png

Agathe had bought her daughter and daughter in law (soon) cameras:
    KWr9Pso.png
    10XfHzP.png
    xs6ElWK.png

Then finally there was the wedding! it was a roaring success!!
    WFqkOkJ.png
    uF6bsu1.png
    ODRv21w.png
    8p0rmHf.png
    UnqKdMG.png

As luck had it, the night after was the evening of the Romance Festiva; A fitting place to celebrate a wedding... Ulrike didn't like the Love Guru's answer to her questions, so well... she became takeout food.
    8uGijss.png
    vuwME3n.png
    OVmPgGq.png
    xcL9ON6.png
    zKh6G5N.png

Speaking of takeout food... Having a maid is handy.
    ah1cKhl.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek thank you for sharing your vampires. Is Ulrike the blonde sim in your game (sorry if I got confused - it just seems like it from what you said). In my game, she was the dark haired sim in the first picture being proposed to. Love that wedding dress - don’t have it in my game so I’m assuming it’s either in another pack or is CC.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Beardedgeek thank you for sharing your vampires. Is Ulrike the blonde sim in your game (sorry if I got confused - it just seems like it from what you said). In my game, she was the dark haired sim in the first picture being proposed to. Love that wedding dress - don’t have it in my game so I’m assuming it’s either in another pack or is CC.

They both are. Ulrike Faust is the dark haired pre-made. Ulrike Vogt is the daughter of Agathe Vogt. Who just happened to fall in love with, and turn, Ulrike Faust. SO now I have Ulrike Vogt-Faust and Ulrike Faust in a marriage.
    Confusing yes, but they at least look very distinct :)

Oh the dress is my favorite dress in the game, It came with the vampire pack AFAIR (most options are very garishly colored with bright flowers).
    If you look closely though, it is VERY VERY naughty. Not only is it almost completely see-through, but it is blatantly obvious any woman wearing it is completely nude underneath. And showing it...
  • Options

They both are. Ulrike Fause is the dark haired pre-made. Ulrike Vogt is the daughter of Agathe Vogt. Who just happened to fall in love with, and turn, Ulrike Faust. SO now I have Ulrike Vogt-Faust and Ulrike Faust in a marriage.

Oh the dress is my favorite dress in the game, It came with the vampire pack AFAIR (most options are very garishly colored with bright flowers).
    If you look closely though, it is VERY VERY naughty. Not only is it almost completely see-through, but it is blatantly obvious any woman wearing it is completely nude underneath. And showing it...

Ahhh that makes sense now! Cute that they’re both called Ulrike. Oh, I have the vampires pack (obviously haha). I’ll have to have a look for that dress - maybe I’ve just not tried it in white yet.
  • Options

They both are. Ulrike Fause is the dark haired pre-made. Ulrike Vogt is the daughter of Agathe Vogt. Who just happened to fall in love with, and turn, Ulrike Faust. SO now I have Ulrike Vogt-Faust and Ulrike Faust in a marriage.

Ahhh that makes sense now! Cute that they’re both called Ulrike. Oh, I have the vampires pack (obviously haha). I’ll have to have a look for that dress - maybe I’ve just not tried it in white yet.

The default is some garish greenish blue with red and yellow flowers I think.
    The only three versions that look good is pure white, pure black, and black with golden flowers (though I feel only certain sims can that one off).
  • Options

The only three versions that look good is pure white, pure black, and black with golden flowers (though I feel only certain sims can that one off).

Oh I know the one you mean now! I only noticed it recently. I think I actually put the greenish blue one in a Sim I was trying to dress in a sort of 20s theme and it suited her, but I agree it’s not something I’d usually use.
  • Options

Oh I know the one you mean now! I only noticed it recently. I think I actually put the greenish blue one in a Sim I was trying to dress in a sort of 20s theme and it suited her, but I agree it’s not something I’d usually use.

Yeah, I think it's supposed to be very Art Nouveau (the time period between Victorian and the 1910s) and one of my favorite design periods together with the mid century (hence my love for Oasis Springs). But I have yet found a Sim that can pull any of the versions off except the ones I mentioned.
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Beardedgeek OMG! This is awesome! Thank you, Thank You for sharing their wedding here. I am so excited. I have followed these two as a couple (as I've mentioned) on some of the other boards and I just love them, and I am over the moon that you have chosen to post the story of and the pictures of their wedding here with us. I don't even know where to start. First off! Congrats to the beautiful couple *raises a glass*. And secondly, and this is very important - BRAVA! to Ulrike for biting that love guru, 'cause I am no fan of hers! (or the male one either for that matter) :) This is everything a wedding should be, a private party with intimates, followed by a huge ceremony and big bash with everyone else, and finally a little after-partying at a festival!

Both women look stunning in their finery and on a private note - I totes agree about the dress (It's one of the few none cc pieces I adore and use with any amount of frequency). Finally, just a quick word (if you don't mind) on the proposal, because that's an awesome shot of the actual proposal, and IMO the closet is the perfect place to "celebrate" an engagement.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    kirivian wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek OMG! This is awesome! Thank you, Thank You for sharing their wedding here. I am so excited. I have followed these two as a couple (as I've mentioned) on some of the other boards and I just love them, and I am over the moon that you have chosen to post the story of and the pictures of their wedding here with us. I don't even know where to start. First off! Congrats to the beautiful couple *raises a glass*. And secondly, and this is very important - BRAVA! to Ulrike for biting that love guru, 'cause I am no fan of hers! (or the male one either for that matter) :) This is everything a wedding should be, a private party with intimates, followed by a huge ceremony and big bash with everyone else, and finally a little after-partying at a festival!

Both women look stunning in their finery and on a private note - I totes agree about the dress (It's one of the few none cc pieces I adore and use with any amount of frequency). Finally, just a quick word (if you don't mind) on the proposal, because that's an awesome shot of the actual proposal, and IMO the closet is the perfect place to "celebrate" an engagement.

Thank you.
    Oh and they went directly from the closet to the bed. Young love, you now... ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Beardedgeek :flushed: OH MY! Okay, I did see you said that, I was being.. modest?.... <<like anyone would ever believe that of me. :joy:
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek You have a great eye for candid shots BTW. Nice job on the wedding photos!
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley Hey there! Sorry was just reading over the discussion (nothing like coming to the party late). I am thrilled you like Mimsy. I was wondering how you would feel, (if I properly credited you of course) about me posting candids of her elsewhere on the boards.
  • Options
    kirivian wrote: »
    @MaggieMarley Hey there! Sorry was just reading over the discussion (nothing like coming to the party late). I am thrilled you like Mimsy. I was wondering how you would feel, (if I properly credited you of course) about me posting candids of her elsewhere on the boards.
    @kirivian I wouldn’t mind at all! But don’t worry about crediting me. I didn’t create or edit her. She was one of the Von Haunt Estate ghosts (as you probably know!) and I just moved her into the family and revived her. She’s all the work of Maxis :)
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley LOL. There's my dumb shining through again! :)
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley @Shinzen I was going through my pose packs when I saw @Beardedgeek 's wedding post, and I had this sudden inspiration from looking at the wedding candids to try to do a candid sequence of Dakota and Ezra maybe doing a little sparring with some of Kissed by Cain in addition to the regular photoshoot. Would you be interested in seeing Ezra square off with Holland? or Dakota and Holland or Hideaki? Let me know what y'all think, and thanks again for the inspiration @Beardedgeek and for the combatants @Shinzen.
  • Options
    @kirivian you’re not dumb! She looks quite diffferent as a ghost. I’d love to see some sparring candids :) you could get some very cool action shots!
  • Options
    MY final vampire baby in the game for a while has been born. Vlad's daughter and Lilith's son have had a baby boy. I had a look at what he will be like as a YA and I am impressed. He's so cute! I even like the name the game picked out for him, Ernest.

Ernest Vatore-Straud:
    vG4y1PL.jpg
    9HPkB2w.jpg
    MQ8slDV.jpg
    osllfOi.jpg
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @Beardedgeek I'm pretty sure those dresses are from City Living? Because I remember having the dress placed on the Maxis premade June Kay back when I hadn't had Vampires yet but already had CL...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek I'm pretty sure those dresses are from City Living? Because I remember having the dress placed on the Maxis premade June Kay back when I hadn't had Vampires yet but already had CL...

I might be wrong.
    But wait... knowing the time period... Maybe theyre from the luxury stuff pack? Time period 1910-1930 would fit right in on those.
  • Options

I might be wrong.
    But wait... knowing the time period... Maybe theyre from the luxury stuff pack? Time period 1910-1930 would fit right in on those.

This dress? I do love how provocative it is though and that I never use it enough.

9c8kU0J.png
  • Options

I might be wrong.

This dress? I do love how provocative it is though and that I never use it enough.

9c8kU0J.png

Yep. That dress.
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    @kirivian - oOOOH yes, I'd love to see some sparring photos!
    vampire spars are always fun, hehe. Honestly, I'd be fine with seeing any combination of fighters! c:
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited August 2018
    I've got a story I'd like to share.
    It's heavily influenced by the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula with a little Vampire Diaries and Interview with the Vampire mixed in and is set in the present day though there are flashbacks to the Victorian era. The story is still being written and updated- link is in my sig.

Jasmina Chase is a young woman who has moved to Willow Creek from Starlight Shores for a new job and a fresh start in life after the death of her parents due to a car accident and messy, painful breakup with her ex-boyfriend. Her dream is to become an author, and she has a knack for gothic romance stories. Weeks later after a very rough day at work, Jasmina goes to a nightclub with friends to relax and have a little fun. There she meets Caleb Vatore, a handsome, charming man with a dark secret.

Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    I was going to post the next batch of my vampires today, but I got lazy and am only going to add-on to one I had already posted about here:
    I have a lot of what I would consider master vampires strewn throughout my saves, but today I will just share one:

AWVSOW5.png

Lorien Legrange was once a popular French actress in the 1950's. First debuting in film in 1947, she quickly rose to fame in France and even got the attention of Starlight Shores in the 50's, but she did have a rough start in Simerica simply due to being a person of colour finding it hard to make it big in the West. Regardless, she remained famous in Europe and it wouldn't take long for Simerica to warm up to her either. Her acting career would soon make an abrupt end when she became stalked by an over-obsessed fan, who was a vampire. In the dead of night as she was resting in her chateau in Champs les Sims, the fan attacked her and forcibly turned her, and when she woke up she was so averse to the morning sunlight that she withdrew into the shadows and would never see the limelight again.

Time passed by and the early 50's became the late 60's; that's when Lorien finally had an epiphany after hiding in the shadows for so long: why continue to hide your vampirism when you can embrace it? That's when she began creating a coven of her own, embracing the vampiric lifestyle, and being very good at it. She was a natural leader, and that threatened the other long-existing vampire covens of Europe, like the Morningstar clan. Yet even they were no match for a young upstart like her, who was spry, clever, and not easily beaten, and grew to become the 'uncontested' vampire queen of Europe! She may have faded from acting stardom, but the vampires' limelight is now on her!

lv1fRhQ.png
    (bonus pic of Carlos Slim)
    gN0pNWf.png

orTS4pF.png

Bow Down to your Queen!

Here's my add-on to her story: Lady Lorien Legrange is considered part of the "new-blood" of vampires; she's a rising upstart and that has upset most of the "old-blood" vampires of the Vampire League. Although her coven now is the largest and strongest in Europe, supplementing their group with illegal activities and with an ever-growing influence in the Americas and the Far East, she is still not part of the League. Count Vlad especially dislikes her, and she tries to muscle her way into the League to force her "reign" of Europe as legitimate, though the League states her title is only self-proclaimed and illegitimate, because "the League had not approved it". So if she can't force her way into the League, she'll just start allying herself with sympathetic Councillors that can swing the vote in her favour to join it legitimately, such as the Vatores... Do you believe she deserves the title of 'Vampire Queen of Europe'? Most of the worlds you remember from Sims 3 are under her coven's influence!

Also, you may have noticed there's a couple names in there that I have not divulged yet, but that will come soon enough... ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top