Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I just realized that Nani, Lo and Choco have done the guilt tripping thing when being suspected. :joy:

That means one of them is fake guilt tripping us... unless Plumbob is scum, of course. :D GREAT. I hate this.

AlertRichArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

nice gif.

:D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Here, I just quoted City's suspicion list for reference. See if we can find her buddy in here somewhere.
    Ok, I'm here to 188 notifs.

Plumbob and Sonschi seem a little different since changing roles. They both seem a little scummy to me, Plumbob more than Sonschi.
    Choco has said enough to convince me he's town.
    DeKay has seemed town up until her vote on Sonschi, because she was defending her before. I know she doesn't lie about alignments, but still.
    50/50 for Lo. I thought she was scum before but now I'm less certain.
    I am still confused by Hamster, but a lynch will probably give us some leads so I don't mind. I think it might put us in LyLo if she's town though, idk.
    Game still seems town to me but the possibilty of them being SK is there. I don't think they are mafia. Still would like to hear abit more.
    Nani seems more like an irritated VT than a scum trying to cover themselves up.

Scum list is Plumbob, Lo, Game, and maybe hamster. I think Plumbob could be SK.

Vote Hamster for possible leads.

As you can see, she bussed Hamster but Hamster was already kinda like a lost cause there. It seems like she's more towards 'defending' Choco and Nani here. And just 50/50 about Lo, which could go either way. Sometimes when I'm scum, I like to put my buddies at 50/50 or even possible scum depending on how they act on the thread. XD

I swear on all my life that I'm not a mafia. I mean, idk how to prove it to you but I'm definitely just a VT.
    I just realized that Nani, Lo and Choco have done the guilt tripping thing when being suspected. :joy:

That means one of them is fake guilt tripping us... unless Plumbob is scum, of course. :D GREAT. I hate this.

I'm not lying !
    Also I think I messed up with the quote but I meant to say I don't know to prove this but I'm town, I do not care about hamster the slightest bit. Also not city's partner and I'm pretty happy we got a mafia again.we might win now. I'm just hoping I'll be here to see it and not everyone will bandwagon me on false assumption that I'm mafia
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Here, I just quoted City's suspicion list for reference. See if we can find her buddy in here somewhere.

Plumbob and Sonschi seem a little different since changing roles. They both seem a little scummy to me, Plumbob more than Sonschi.
    DeKay has seemed town up until her vote on Sonschi, because she was defending her before. I know she doesn't lie about alignments, but still.
    I am still confused by Hamster, but a lynch will probably give us some leads so I don't mind. I think it might put us in LyLo if she's town though, idk.
    Game still seems town to me but the possibilty of them being SK is there. I don't think they are mafia. Still would like to hear abit more.

As you can see, she bussed Hamster but Hamster was already kinda like a lost cause there. It seems like she's more towards 'defending' Choco and Nani here. And just 50/50 about Lo, which could go either way. Sometimes when I'm scum, I like to put my buddies at 50/50 or even possible scum depending on how they act on the thread. XD

I swear on all my life that I'm not a mafia. I mean, idk how to prove it to you but I'm definitely just a VT.

I'm not lying !
    Also I think I messed up with the quote but I meant to say I don't know to prove this but I'm town, I do not care about hamster the slightest bit. Also not city's partner and I'm pretty happy we got a mafia again.we might win now. I'm just hoping I'll be here to see it and not everyone will bandwagon me on false assumption that I'm mafia

So who do you think is the last scum then?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Choco v Plumbob
    DeKay v Lo
    Sonschi v Nani
    Sonschi v Lo
    Choco v Choco
    Choco v Plumbob

2- Lo
    1- Plumbob

Day ends in about 9 hours
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I-Is this T-Tom Hiddleston *crying*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Plumbob, are you sure you're not scum? :D Cuz if you are, I'm killing you myself on N1 next time. :tongue:

Unless Broncos sent me the wrong role and forgot to add me to the mafia PM, I'm pretty sure I'm town :joy:
  • Options
    Vote Choco

I'm not buying into this guilt tripping thing
  • Options

I'm not lying !

Uhm, Choco ? Or Plumbing ? I lean more towards Choco, I do not like how he/she acts, and if I learned anything is that when you think someone is acting strangely you vote them. So vote:choco

• Options

I'm not lying !

Uhm, Choco ? Or Plumbing ? I lean more towards Choco, I do not like how he/she acts, and if I learned anything is that when you think someone is acting strangely you vote them. So vote:choco

Plumbing.... When did Mario got involved in this game ?

• Options
    Vote Count:
    Choco v Plumbob
    DeKay v Lo
    Sonschi v Nani
    Sonschi v Lo
    Choco v Choco
    Choco v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Choco
    Nani v Choco

2- Lo
    2- Choco
    1- Plumbob

Day ends in about 1.5 hours

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oh, good! I still have time. Sorry, everyone. My lunch ended up being a nap in my van. lol Long night.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I want to vote Nani. I really do. She's like an inexperienced mafia player who has no idea what to do during the day and refuses to vote for anyone just to make herself look innocent.

There's some wishy-washiness here.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Vote: Plumbob

What was this random vote for?
  • Options
    I mean town's already lost to mafia. If we do lynch a mafia today their partner only need to kill anyone random who is not SK and end the game next day. Good game people.

No, there's 5 townies left and 3 mafia. So we haven't lost yet. Even if we mislynch someone today, that would be 4 townies vs 3 mafia vs 1 SK. If both mafia and SK kill townies tonight, then townies lose.

There's still hope that they could cross kill and that would be 4 townies vs 2 mafia. Or 3 townies vs 2 mafia, assuming SK killed townie and mafia kills SK, or 3 townies vs 3 mafia, and only then town will lose.

So, we better not mislynch today just to be safe.

And boy am I glad we got someone yesterday. I actually suspected City a little but I'm not great at reading even the ones I play with on a normal basis. I always give people the benefit of the doubt.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Choco, you haven't said much about my suspicion on your being SK. What do you have to say about that?

Yeah, that's one interesting assumption because I would never miss a chance to kill someone, I love killing people in this game. I don't think Sonchi's night action actually went through the night she got killed and notice how the announcement from Broncos was phrased:
    Sonschi has been killed by the mafia. She was phoebe, the town asceticizer.

If she was targeted by both SK and mafia it would have been 'killed by the mafia and SK. Which leaves us the possibility of the actual SK not sending in a night kill on night one (either unintentionally or otherwise). I'm not an SK, I'm a VT. Lynch me and this game will be over.

The first quote was kinda meh. I mean, anyone could say that. It's common sense that you want to kill people.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm not SK. I'm a vanilla townie. Choco never skips a night action.

I believe you about being a VT.
    I'm going to add to Sonschi's list:

DeKay: I can trust Dekay's claim --> Town

Sonschi: She seemed genuine when she said 'I would be mad if I were scum...' --> Town

City 2.0 (former Doodle): I'm going to assume town, unless given a reason to think otherwise (but this is hard because she hasn't really been active since replacing Doodle) --> Town

Nani: I hope Nani isn't lying - she keeps saying to stop focusing on her, else we won't win, which sounds pretty suspicious --> 50/50

Lo: I don't know about Lo, I was quite suspicious of her Day 2 with her vote on me --> 50/50

Game: He's quite hard to read because he's new, I could be easily persuaded either way with him --> 50/50

Hamster: She's quite hard to read because she's new, but I'm going to guess... --> Scum

Choco: Something about his posts give me the 'them and me' vibes, I don't really know how to explain it --> Possibly SK
    The only person I feel certain is scum is Hamster, so I'm going to vote them

Vote Hamster

Bold parts don't fit together. I can see you being scum and following DeKay's vote on hamster in hope to get a bandwagon started...

Vote Plumbob

Hamster's summary was one of the first ones I did, so in some ways I kinda forgot what I wrote but just knew that she was the only one I put 'scum' for.

I actually meant the "I guess she could be scum" and "I'm only sure that she is scum" thing. That's not going along well. Are you sure she's scum or do you guess she might be scum? That's off...

I knew what you meant, but I knew the was the only person I put scum for, rather than 50/50.

What I put in my second post was misleading, I'm still not 100% confident, but she's the one I'm the most sure of

And you were right, but is it because you knew they were bad? I mean, that could have been a slip.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    You know what sonschi ? Just vote me off. Or nightkill me. Because I know I'm not bad and your obsession with me is unsettling.

You sound like me when I was getting frustrated with them. I actually think Nani is town. AT least that's the vibe I get from her.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Assuming none of us are lying, that means Dekay, Me, Sonschi and Choco are town, and Lo, Nani, Hamster, Gameplay and City are bad.

Perhaps City is the SK then, and Doodlebeans missed the kill on Night 1?

Unvote
    Vote City

lol - because no one lies, I guess. lol This is mafia. Everyone fibs if you are bad. Even if it's rewording things to make them sound different. :D IT's still deceiving.

I think you need to move one of the ones you think are "assumed telling the truth" and move them to the "telling lies" list. lol Not Nani, though. I'm pretty confident about her.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Assuming none of us are lying, that means Dekay, Me, Sonschi and Choco are town, and Lo, Nani, Hamster, Gameplay and City are bad.

Perhaps City is the SK then, and Doodlebeans missed the kill on Night 1?

Unvote
    Vote City

Yeah that makes sense.

townish: DeKay, Choco, Plumbob, me and probably nani (despite being helpless).

I actually don't think the newbies are the SK because they'd probably just need to get used to it so far. So I'd say they are scum.

Lo and city are both bad but one of them is the SK and it's more important to lynch the SK. Just like Plumbob said I can actually see Doodle being too inactive (thus the replacement) to put in a kill Night 1. She was replaced by city during day 2 so there's a chance city used her PR night 2.

Why I don't see city as the third scum is mainly because of bella's inactivity. If she was scum then Game and Hamster would have been on their own as scum and I guess they would have killed someone randomly. My kill looked more like it was planned.

Long story short:

scum are hamster, Lo and Game

SK is city

IMO

vote city

Well, you were close. Perhaps you knew City was bad because you were her partner and decided to throw Hamster and City under the bus? I don't know. That's a pretty dangerous move. I give you 50/50.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Vote: Hamster

Why?

I find this odd, too. I mean, Dekay just gave Nani the option of me or Hamster and then you turn around and question Choco on that. Unless it was because he gave no reason when he voted. Sometimes people post and post about who they are suss of and then just vote alone. I don't know. May mean absolutely nothing.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Because Dekay is in charge and that's our options. We're not allowed to vote anyone else. lol

It's just supposed to be a help for nani. I hope she will use it...

To be honest, because I'm a rebel, I'd just not vote anyone, just to annoy you all. :D (Please don't take offense at this...I'm just imagining somone treating me like a 5 year old and giving me two options to choose from. lol)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Nani, here I'll give you 2 options: Vote Lovesstorms or Hamster.

Why not city?

Cuz I will like to see what City has to say but I won't be on when she does, just to be sure.

I think I have heard what I need to hear from Hamster for now.
    Because Dekay is in charge and that's our options. We're not allowed to vote anyone else. lol

Yeah, maybe they should have listened to my Day 1 vote and get you lynched cuz you're probably scum too.

giphy.gif

I know. But since I know I'm town, and I'm like much more confident that Plumbob and Sonschi are town. And Choco keeps on saying he's town and maybe Nani is townish unless she's putting up an act, that's all the townies left.

So you're scum. Along with City, Hamster and Gameplay. *shrugs*

I'm sorry. Would you like me to say it too, so I can be grouped in your town group?

I'm town.

How's that? Does that help? (My apologies for the sarcasm.) lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    So, I don't have time to read through the rest. I have to leave shortly to go home and deal with RL.

So, I don't think it's Nani or Dekay. I tend to lean town on Sonschi but only because I'm a super suspicious person.

I'm most suss of Plumbob and Choco. If Choco is town, then I'll vote Plumbob tomorrow unless Sonschi gives me a reason or Nani says something very anti-town.

I don't want to be lynched, of course, so despite the fact I said I wouldn't vote for Choco, though that was mostly on the first day, I'm going to do it.

Vote: Choco
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Choco v Plumbob
    DeKay v Lo
    Sonschi v Nani
    Sonschi v Lo
    Choco v Choco
    Choco v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Choco
    Nani v Choco
    Lo v Choco

3- Choco
    2- Lo
    1- Plumbob

• Options
    Choco has been lynched by the town. He was Gary, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

I already have the mafia’s kill, so day will start momentarily