Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Well, that tiny detail may actually be you and City trying to pretend that you two were not working together. I mean, it’s not surprising to see scum buddies bussing each other when another scum-buddy (Hamster) was already in the chopping board.

And I may call this tiny detail you trying to throw suspicion on someone for any plausible reason you could possibly find so that people would not suspect you to be the final scum.

You are literally barking up the wrong tree here.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Yeah vote for me then
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Vote: Choco
    ._.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Well, that tiny detail may actually be you and City trying to pretend that you two were not working together. I mean, it’s not surprising to see scum buddies bussing each other when another scum-buddy (Hamster) was already in the chopping board.

May I ask for a little thing? :# I never know who you mean with "you" in your comments. Maybe quote the one you're answering or mention their name, please? o:)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member

Good point. But I don't think it's Plumbob. If Plumbob is scum, he's got some ecpalinkoto do cuz so much for he's "I'm not gonna lie anymore" shtick. Of course, I'm not gonna believe him 100% for that, but I'm willing to give him the be efit of a doubt for today.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *benefit
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Good point. But I don't think it's Plumbob. If Plumbob is scum, he's got some ecpalinkoto do cuz so much for he's "I'm not gonna lie anymore" shtick. Of course, I'm not gonna believe him 100% for that, but I'm willing to give him the be efit of a doubt for today.

What's is "ecpalinkoto"? XD XD Ian's brother from another mother? XD I meant "explaining". :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Choco

Stop that. And we can't vote for ourselves. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

May I ask for a little thing? :# I never know who you mean with "you" in your comments. Maybe quote the one you're answering or mention their name, please? o:)

I think he meant Plumbob.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What's is "ecpalinkoto"? XD XD Ian's brother from another mother? XD I meant "explaining". :grimace:

:joy: At first I thougt your "*benefit" was meant for this word but it didn't make any sense xD
  • Options
    Oh Sonschi and Plumbob. I think you guys haven't answered my question yet. Which one of is replacing Bella and which one is Luna?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh Sonschi and Plumbob. I think you guys haven't answered my question yet. Which one of is replacing Bella and which one is Luna?

I did? I replaced Luna.
  • Options

Sorry :grimace: I replaced Bella
  • Options
    Ah okay, thanks.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I really don't like Choco's comments now. He has no votes on him but still he turns a bit passive aggressive with saying "yeah let's vote me then" and also voting himself. Why? I mean town is in a better position than before (way better actually!) and he is completely frustrated? I don't see the reference here at all.

I really thought he's town when he got frustrated about the inactive players. What if he meant his buddies are inactive and he had to do all the work? This would also explain why DeKay is still alive. lol

Tbh, I could see Choco being scum now...
  • Options
    I really don't like Choco's comments now. He has no votes on him but still he turns a bit passive aggressive with saying "yeah let's vote me then" and also voting himself. Why? I mean town is in a better position than before (way better actually!) and he is completely frustrated? I don't see the reference here at all.

I really thought he's town when he got frustrated about the inactive players. What if he meant his buddies are inactive and he had to do all the work? This would also explain why DeKay is still alive. lol

I wouldn’t be surprised either honestly...
  • Options

True. I just think it's either Lo or Choco. So if it's not Lo, we go after Choco tomorrow. XD If he's scum, he's a very good scum tho. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Choco v Plumbob
    DeKay v Lo
    Sonschi v Nani
    Sonschi v Lo
    Choco v Choco

2- Lo
    1- Choco

Day ends in about 11 hours
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah vote for me. I’m justifying tired after all these discussions you people still think Im less trustworthy than Nani who contributed far less.
    ._.
  • Options
    I’m done people bye
    ._.
  • Options
    Calm down, Choco. No one is voting for you yet, we're just speculating. No need to be all dramatic now.

It's a possibility that nani is bad. Which is why I think we should lynch Lo first. In case Lo isn't scum, and if nani is on her own as scum, I think either Sonschi and I would recognize her kill.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I just realized that Nani, Lo and Choco have done the guilt tripping thing when being suspected. :joy:

That means one of them is fake guilt tripping us... unless Plumbob is scum, of course. :D GREAT. I hate this.

AlertRichArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I wouldn’t be surprised either honestly...

Plumbob, are you sure you're not scum? :D Cuz if you are, I'm killing you myself on N1 next time. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Plumbob
    ._.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I just realized that Nani, Lo and Choco have done the guilt tripping thing when being suspected. :joy:

That means one of them is fake guilt tripping us... unless Plumbob is scum, of course. :D GREAT. I hate this.

AlertRichArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

nice gif.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg