Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,660 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh no. I was just asking if Sonschi was replacing Bella or Luna. I don't know why I think it would be important but I feel like Luna wasn't even online that much and Bella was and might have out in a kill on N2 or at least contributed more in the mafia PM chat and stuff if she was scum. So, I just wanted to be sure.

I'm glad town has room to breathe today. 5 townies vs 1 mafia is good for town. See, Choco? Town can win this. XD

Anyways, just some things I wanted to point out as I was reading back, Plumbob kept insisting that City was SK, so I don't think he's buddies with her.

I made Nani choose between Lo and Hamster and she chose Hamster. Do you guys think she is Hamster's buddy and was bussing her? Or do you think this was townie Nani choosing?

Also, I need to hear more from Sonschi. Cuz if Choco is really town, and and nani is town too, then this leaves Sonschi.

Choco is looking too townish and friendly for my liking here. I hope he's not pulling and Icey. Lo, you've played with Choco a lot, I'm guessing. Do you think he's town or is he hiding something here?

Good points. I think Choco does a good job carefully choosing words when he's bad. But he's acting pretty normal, honestly. But I stink at reading people plus it's been a long time since we've played mafia together. I've not played myself recently either, which makes me feel super rusty.

So, if you think Choco is leaning towards town here, then you think Nani is lying?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    Oh no. I was just asking if Sonschi was replacing Bella or Luna. I don't know why I think it would be important but I feel like Luna wasn't even online that much and Bella was and might have out in a kill on N2 or at least contributed more in the mafia PM chat and stuff if she was scum. So, I just wanted to be sure.

I'm glad town has room to breathe today. 5 townies vs 1 mafia is good for town. See, Choco? Town can win this. XD

Anyways, just some things I wanted to point out as I was reading back, Plumbob kept insisting that City was SK, so I don't think he's buddies with her.

I made Nani choose between Lo and Hamster and she chose Hamster. Do you guys think she is Hamster's buddy and was bussing her? Or do you think this was townie Nani choosing?

Also, I need to hear more from Sonschi. Cuz if Choco is really town, and and nani is town too, then this leaves Sonschi.

Choco is looking too townish and friendly for my liking here. I hope he's not pulling and Icey. Lo, you've played with Choco a lot, I'm guessing. Do you think he's town or is he hiding something here?

Good points. I think Choco does a good job carefully choosing words when he's bad. But he's acting pretty normal, honestly. But I stink at reading people plus it's been a long time since we've played mafia together. I've not played myself recently either, which makes me feel super rusty.

So, if you think Choco is leaning towards town here, then you think Nani is lying?

I'm leaning her more than Sonschi but I'm not sure about Plumbob. She's sort of the same as the first time around. So either she's town or she's trying to be similar.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    But it's also possible that Choco was kind of overplaying the whole "we're gonna lose" bit. *shrugs*
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh, I wanna point out, we can only mislynch today.

Cuz then it will be 4 Townies vs 1 Mafia and on the next day it will be 3 Townies vs 1 Mafia. And if we mislynch on that day, it will be 2 Townies vs 1 Mafia and mafia will win.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't know. This is all really hard. But I'm up for a Nani or Lo lynch today. XD Maybe Choco too.
    I feel like if nani was scum, she'd probably already night kill me instead of Gameplay.

Hmm, who would have gone for Gameplay tho? I know a lot of us felt like Gameplay was gonna be bad.

I think it's also possible that maybe mafia have stalked Gameplay from before and found out he's SK and so that's why they decide to kill him.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Scum list is Plumbob, Lo, Game, and maybe hamster. I think Plumbob could be SK.
    I'm ok with a Hamster Lynch as I'm fairly certain she's mafia, but I'm going to keep my vote on City as I still think she's SK

lol. What's up with these mutual accusations of 'I think he/she is SK'? Coincidence? Maybe not.

Vote: Plumbob
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Hmm, I'm just gonna vote Lo. I feel like Choco sounded more like and SK then a mafia and since we know he's not the SK, then I think he's most likely town. And I'm a terrible person who thinks that nani is indeed a frustrated townie.

If Lo is town, then I would look into nani and Choco. :/ I think if Nani is scum, her nightkill will be very telling.

Vote: Lo
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What makes people sound like an SK? I seriously don't know :D
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Like they didn't sound like they're not working with anybody but they just have scummy vibe about them.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Lo is very calm this game, a bit too calm to be guilty. It's making me feel a bit uneasy to think she's the one behind all these murders. Not sure if that made sense but it's just my general view of her so far. I think she's playing for town.
    ._.
  • Options

Like they didn't sound like they're not working with anybody but they just have scummy vibe about them.

You mean like lurkers? If so we sure had a lot of SK-lookalikes this game lol
    ._.
  • Options
    Lo is very calm this game, a bit too calm to be guilty. It's making me feel a bit uneasy to think she's the one behind all these murders. Not sure if that made sense but it's just my general view of her so far. I think she's playing for town.

She's not calm at me going at her. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    :'( I just typed a huge paragraph but then I accidentally hit a random key on my keyboard and the text was gone -.-

Short version:

YAY for the cross kill, especially after I called the situation utopia yesterday LOL

Left are

DeKay
    Choco
    Lo
    me
    Plumbob
    nani

I think everyone's town except for nani. I read back again and only focused on her comments and the only thing that actually was something for the game itself was her saying Rose, lo and someone else I can't remember look scummy. Rose has been killed yet tho. Scum tends to not read the thread in detail and I can really see nani trying to make us feel bad by all the stuff she said so we wouldn't vote her.

If nani should turn out to be town then I don't trust Plumbob's "I don't lie" thing anymore.

And yes, I had a lot more before but duh xD

vote nani
  • Options
    Oh my. We're all over the place here.

Is anyone bothered by how Lo didn't vote for anyone yesterday but was just like 50/50 about some people?

Sonschi, so you think nani bussed her partner when I made her pick between Lo and Hamster?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'm ok with a Hamster Lynch as I'm fairly certain she's mafia, but I'm going to keep my vote on City as I still think she's SK

lol. What's up with these mutual accusations of 'I think he/she is SK'? Coincidence? Maybe not.

No it’s not a coincidence - I predicted that City would be SK, so when it came around to her making a suspicion list, she decided to flip it back onto me to make me look sus.

What I wanna know is, why were you so quick to vote me after 1 tiny thing? o_O
  • Options

No it’s not a coincidence - I predicted that City would be SK, so when it came around to her making a suspicion list, she decided to flip it back onto me to make me look sus.

I know. That was kinda fishy.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I know. That was kinda fishy.

Things I've noticed with Choco: He's usually quite quick on voting for little things like my "I don't know what my character is" on my sus list.

He's quick on voting you here for minor detail.

He's quite interested on how kills and targets were dealt with by the host. (Albeit, if he was scum, he could just ask the host in the PM instead of over here, but it's a good way to look townish this way.) This could also be that's he's just a genuine townie who wants to know.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh my. We're all over the place here.

Is anyone bothered by how Lo didn't vote for anyone yesterday but was just like 50/50 about some people?

Sonschi, so you think nani bussed her partner when I made her pick between Lo and Hamster?

Considering that hamster already had a lot of votes at that point, yes.

But what you mention here about Lo is true. I mean we're quite far in the game and she still lists everyone as 50/50? Hm... Maybe it's more likely that Lo is scum. If it's not Lo then it's probably nani tho.

vote Lo

To the Choco thing, I guess he just tries to read every little detail. I don't really see him as scum.
  • Options
    I read back and found something:

City (not the replacement city!) was lynched because of only 1 vote (mine...) and flipped town. Lo has suggested to no lynch and Plumbob (also not the replacement one) agreed. None of them has voted no lynch tho. After my first death I thought it was Plumbob but then he flipped town, too xD So, what I want to say here is why didn't Lo vote no lynch?
  • Options
    I'm gonna be mad at myself if Lo is not scum. I have so many reasons to point out how she could be scum. XD I'm only like 80% sure she's scum tho. So I still could be wrong.

I hope I can hear what nani had to say of all this.

Choco and Lo seemed a bit quiet today. Maybe busy or something.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm gonna be mad at myself if Lo is not scum. I have so many reasons to point out how she could be scum. XD I'm only like 80% sure she's scum tho. So I still could be wrong.

I hope I can hear what nani had to say of all this.

Choco and Lo seemed a bit quiet today. Maybe busy or something.

Or they are sleeping? I have no clue what time zones they are in.
  • Options
    Well, that tiny detail may actually be you and City trying to pretend that you two were not working together. I mean, it’s not surprising to see scum buddies bussing each other when another scum-buddy (Hamster) was already in the chopping board.
    ._.
  • Options
    I'm not SK. I'm a vanilla townie. Choco never skips a night action.

Are you mafia cuz mafia didn't skip night actions here so far? :smirk::wink:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah I was tired.
    ._.
  • Options
    ^^^ too lazy to quote
    ._.