Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    IS there even a chance left for town to win? I mean there are 5 townies, 4 scum and 1 SK

Let's assume we don't lynch a townie this time (hopefully):

1) The SK is lynched --> 4 scum and 5 townies --> 1 townie killed --> GAME OVER
    2) A scum is lynched --> 3 scum, 5 townies and 1 SK --> 2 kills
    2a) SK and scum each kill the same townie --> 3 scum, 1 Sk, 4 tonwies GAME GOES ON
    2b) SK and scum each kill differnent townies --> 3 scum, 1 SK, 2 townies GAME OVER?
    2c) SK kills scum and scum kills SK --> utopia GAME GOES ON
    2d) SK kills scum and scum kills townie --> 2 scum, 1 SK, 4 townies GAME GOES ON
    2e) SK kills townie, scum kills SK --> 3 scum, 4 townies GAME GOES ON

Oh, well, so... Let's "ignore" the SK for now and try to find one of the scums or we're screwed (will it censore this word? idk...).

Bad to me are: Hamster, Game, city, nani, Lo, Plumbob. I'd say nani and Lo are most likely to be SK if they are bad. Leaves us with Hamster, Game, city and Plumbob. I don't like the vote from Plumbob on Hamster tho.

Game: Not much to read from.
    Hamster: Same.
    City: Replaced someone, accepted it and went inactive. Lying low?
    Plumbob: His vote on hamster and the reason why is just sooooo fishy.

There's 4 scum (3 Mafia, 1 SK)

Oh. I thought 4 scum and 1 SK. Hm, that's a tad better for us then.

Vote: Plumbob

Something isn't right with both you and Sonschi. I'm not getting bad vibe from City.

Omg :| why am I so bad at mafia games at the moment...

I said yesterday that I don't lie, and I meant it

I'm town

Well, then, the bad guys are Hamster, Sonschi, lo and Game play then? I think I need to look back at Gamrplay's posts. I feel like she is not mafia but it could be a possibility that she's SK.

I'm not bad -.-

You know what sonschi ? Just vote me off. Or nightkill me. Because I know I'm not bad and your obsession with me is unsettling.

First of all, don't snap at me like this when I ask you to help us.
    Second, I don't have night kills.
    Third, maybe you should ask for a replacement if you're not willing to help town at all and just whine that you have no clue what to do. Even the newbies show more effort.

You don't even bother reading what I said previously and only remember what you want, I'm not gonna repeat endlessly what I already said, go find yourself, I'm tired.

I read the thread, don't worry. All you said was you have no clue. You didn't even vote once.

You obviously didn't do a good job at reading. I gave explanation. I said who I found strange. But you prove just what I said, you only see what you wanna see.

When you find someone strange why don't you vote them then??????

Cuz she's scared she would screw up. Like I've never screwed up before. XD It's even worse being called the Scum Slayer and screwing up but I just deal with it.

If you're too scared to actually play the game then maybe you shouldn't play it at all. If you can't even take a risk in a GAME... *shakes head*

She's probably afraid I would be salty to her cuz I'm always mad at people who mislynch. XD

Okay, let's stop being angry at nani now. I think she's heard enough.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    IS there even a chance left for town to win? I mean there are 5 townies, 4 scum and 1 SK

2a) SK and scum each kill the same townie --> 3 scum, 1 Sk, 4 tonwies GAME GOES ON
    2b) SK and scum each kill differnent townies --> 3 scum, 1 SK, 2 townies GAME OVER?
    2d) SK kills scum and scum kills townie --> 2 scum, 1 SK, 4 townies GAME GOES ON

Oh, well, so... Let's "ignore" the SK for now and try to find one of the scums or we're screwed (will it censore this word? idk...).

Bad to me are: Hamster, Game, city, nani, Lo, Plumbob. I'd say nani and Lo are most likely to be SK if they are bad. Leaves us with Hamster, Game, city and Plumbob. I don't like the vote from Plumbob on Hamster tho.

Something isn't right with both you and Sonschi. I'm not getting bad vibe from City.

I'm town

Well, then, the bad guys are Hamster, Sonschi, lo and Game play then? I think I need to look back at Gamrplay's posts. I feel like she is not mafia but it could be a possibility that she's SK.

I'm not bad -.-

You know what sonschi ? Just vote me off. Or nightkill me. Because I know I'm not bad and your obsession with me is unsettling.

Third, maybe you should ask for a replacement if you're not willing to help town at all and just whine that you have no clue what to do. Even the newbies show more effort.

You don't even bother reading what I said previously and only remember what you want, I'm not gonna repeat endlessly what I already said, go find yourself, I'm tired.

I read the thread, don't worry. All you said was you have no clue. You didn't even vote once.

You obviously didn't do a good job at reading. I gave explanation. I said who I found strange. But you prove just what I said, you only see what you wanna see.

Cuz she's scared she would screw up. Like I've never screwed up before. XD It's even worse being called the Scum Slayer and screwing up but I just deal with it.

If you're too scared to actually play the game then maybe you shouldn't play it at all. If you can't even take a risk in a GAME... *shakes head*

She's probably afraid I would be salty to her cuz I'm always mad at people who mislynch. XD

It’s still better to try.
  • Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

It’s still better to try.

Maybe we can give her like 2 options and ask her to pick one. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    City, can you give us some insights? Town is in a tight position now.

Gameplay too, cuz I'm starting to think you might be SK.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nani, here I'll give you 2 options: Vote Lovesstorms or Hamster.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Why not city?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Vote: Hamster
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Why?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,804 Member
    Because Dekay is in charge and that's our options. We're not allowed to vote anyone else. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Because Dekay is in charge and that's our options. We're not allowed to vote anyone else. lol

It's just supposed to be a help for nani. I hope she will use it...
  • Options

Why not city?

Cuz I will like to see what City has to say but I won't be on when she does, just to be sure.

I think I have heard what I need to hear from Hamster for now.

Yeah, maybe they should have listened to my Day 1 vote and get you lynched cuz you're probably scum too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    passing time Isn’t long enough, but study hall Ian after this period and I’ll have plenty of time then
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    This game is about voting. If you are a VT and your only action in this game is voting. If you don't even bother to cast a vote then you're pretty much non-existent in this game of mafia.

Again I'm not scum. I'm town.
    ._.
  • Options
    This game is about voting. If you are a VT and your only action in this game is voting. If you don't even bother to cast a vote then you're pretty much non-existent in this game of mafia.

Why are you so obsess with saying you're town? Like not a lot of people here are suspicious of you. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

So is this just a general comment or you're giving a reason why you're voting Hamster?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,804 Member

Why not city?

Cuz I will like to see what City has to say but I won't be on when she does, just to be sure.

Yeah, maybe they should have listened to my Day 1 vote and get you lynched cuz you're probably scum too.

giphy.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Why?

I don't normally cast a vote on someone who has been really quiet but Hamster has been around and hasn't contributed to this whole scum-hunting a lot, she may be up to something in the scum chat but refused to express her eagerness of killing of townies when everyone's busy discussing a way to stop the mafia/SK from killing more innocent people.

Seriously I feel like only 8 people were actually playing this game. What a bummer
    ._.
  • Options

In case this is the reaction to my "why?": I waned to know why hamster. What makes you think they're bad? Do you think they are scum or the SK?

• Options

Why not city?

giphy.gif

I know. But since I know I'm town, and I'm like much more confident that Plumbob and Sonschi are town. And Choco keeps on saying he's town and maybe Nani is townish unless she's putting up an act, that's all the townies left.

So you're scum. Along with City, Hamster and Gameplay. *shrugs*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

In case this is the reaction to my "why?": I waned to know why hamster. What makes you think they're bad? Do you think they are scum or the SK?

His post is above yours.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why?

I don't normally cast a vote on someone who has been really quiet but Hamster has been around and hasn't contributed to this whole scum-hunting a lot, she may be up to something in the scum chat but refused to express her eagerness of killing of townies when everyone's busy discussing a way to stop the mafia/SK from killing more innocent people.

Seriously I feel like only 8 people were actually playing this game. What a bummer

Ignore my comment below. I was typing as you posted this.

I can't find the 8 people you're talking about :joy:
  • Options
    It's only an exaggeration. I feel like out of the 15 players signed up only a few were actually playing the game.
    ._.
  • Options

Why?

Me, me, you, Lo, Lo, Plumbob, and himself. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why?

No wait, you, plumbob, plumbob, Choco, Lo, me, me and... almost 8 OMG :open_mouth: Eh... Simantrophy maybe? ^^
  • Options

Why?

No wait, you, plumbob, plumbob, Choco, Lo, me, me and... almost 8 OMG :open_mouth: Eh... Simantrophy maybe? ^^

Nah, Lo was very active today. And you and Plumbob died early and don't get to post as much. XD
    x3vZicL.gif