Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I'm not SK. I'm a vanilla townie. Choco never skips a night action.

I believe you about being a VT.
    I'm going to add to Sonschi's list:

DeKay: I can trust Dekay's claim --> Town

Sonschi: She seemed genuine when she said 'I would be mad if I were scum...' --> Town

City 2.0 (former Doodle): I'm going to assume town, unless given a reason to think otherwise (but this is hard because she hasn't really been active since replacing Doodle) --> Town

Nani: I hope Nani isn't lying - she keeps saying to stop focusing on her, else we won't win, which sounds pretty suspicious --> 50/50

Lo: I don't know about Lo, I was quite suspicious of her Day 2 with her vote on me --> 50/50

Game: He's quite hard to read because he's new, I could be easily persuaded either way with him --> 50/50

Hamster: She's quite hard to read because she's new, but I'm going to guess... --> Scum

Choco: Something about his posts give me the 'them and me' vibes, I don't really know how to explain it --> Possibly SK
    The only person I feel certain is scum is Hamster, so I'm going to vote them

Vote Hamster

Bold parts don't fit together. I can see you being scum and following DeKay's vote on hamster in hope to get a bandwagon started...

Vote Plumbob

Hamster's summary was one of the first ones I did, so in some ways I kinda forgot what I wrote but just knew that she was the only one I put 'scum' for.

I actually meant the "I guess she could be scum" and "I'm only sure that she is scum" thing. That's not going along well. Are you sure she's scum or do you guess she might be scum? That's off...

I knew what you meant, but I knew the was the only person I put scum for, rather than 50/50.

What I put in my second post was misleading, I'm still not 100% confident, but she's the one I'm the most sure of
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I'm not SK. I'm a vanilla townie. Choco never skips a night action.

I believe you about being a VT.
    I'm going to add to Sonschi's list:

DeKay: I can trust Dekay's claim --> Town

Sonschi: She seemed genuine when she said 'I would be mad if I were scum...' --> Town

City 2.0 (former Doodle): I'm going to assume town, unless given a reason to think otherwise (but this is hard because she hasn't really been active since replacing Doodle) --> Town

Nani: I hope Nani isn't lying - she keeps saying to stop focusing on her, else we won't win, which sounds pretty suspicious --> 50/50

Lo: I don't know about Lo, I was quite suspicious of her Day 2 with her vote on me --> 50/50

Game: He's quite hard to read because he's new, I could be easily persuaded either way with him --> 50/50

Hamster: She's quite hard to read because she's new, but I'm going to guess... --> Scum

Choco: Something about his posts give me the 'them and me' vibes, I don't really know how to explain it --> Possibly SK
    The only person I feel certain is scum is Hamster, so I'm going to vote them

Vote Hamster

Bold parts don't fit together. I can see you being scum and following DeKay's vote on hamster in hope to get a bandwagon started...

Vote Plumbob

Hamster's summary was one of the first ones I did, so in some ways I kinda forgot what I wrote but just knew that she was the only one I put 'scum' for.

I actually meant the "I guess she could be scum" and "I'm only sure that she is scum" thing. That's not going along well. Are you sure she's scum or do you guess she might be scum? That's off...

I knew what you meant, but I knew she was the only person I put scum for, rather than 50/50.

What I put in my second post was misleading, I'm still not 100% confident, but she's the one I'm the most sure of

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    What's the current vote count?

Class starts in a minute, so I won’t be able to get te Vote Count until after this class ends in about and hour
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,660 Member
    Vote: Plumbob

Something isn't right with both you and Sonschi. I'm not getting bad vibe from City.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Something isn't right with both you and Sonschi. I'm not getting bad vibe from City.

Omg :| why am I so bad at mafia games at the moment...

I said yesterday that I don't lie, and I meant it

I'm town
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    IS there even a chance left for town to win? I mean there are 5 townies, 4 scum and 1 SK

Let's assume we don't lynch a townie this time (hopefully):

1) The SK is lynched --> 4 scum and 5 townies --> 1 townie killed --> GAME OVER
    2) A scum is lynched --> 3 scum, 5 townies and 1 SK --> 2 kills
    2a) SK and scum each kill the same townie --> 3 scum, 1 Sk, 4 tonwies GAME GOES ON
    2b) SK and scum each kill differnent townies --> 3 scum, 1 SK, 2 townies GAME OVER?
    2c) SK kills scum and scum kills SK --> utopia GAME GOES ON
    2d) SK kills scum and scum kills townie --> 2 scum, 1 SK, 4 townies GAME GOES ON
    2e) SK kills townie, scum kills SK --> 3 scum, 4 townies GAME GOES ON

Oh, well, so... Let's "ignore" the SK for now and try to find one of the scums or we're screwed (will it censore this word? idk...).

Bad to me are: Hamster, Game, city, nani, Lo, Plumbob. I'd say nani and Lo are most likely to be SK if they are bad. Leaves us with Hamster, Game, city and Plumbob. I don't like the vote from Plumbob on Hamster tho.

Game: Not much to read from.
    Hamster: Same.
    City: Replaced someone, accepted it and went inactive. Lying low?
    Plumbob: His vote on hamster and the reason why is just sooooo fishy.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I truly don't know how saying to focuses on other player is sus, i'm literally just trying to help you find the right person, since I know it isn't me.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    I truly don't know how saying to focuses on other player is sus, i'm literally just trying to help you find the right person, since I know it isn't me.

You could be scum and say "don't lynch me I'm town". Just because you say that doesn't confirm you town. It would be more helpful tho if you read back and try to form an opinion on who might be scum or SK.
  • Options
    IS there even a chance left for town to win? I mean there are 5 townies, 4 scum and 1 SK

2a) SK and scum each kill the same townie --> 3 scum, 1 Sk, 4 tonwies GAME GOES ON
    2b) SK and scum each kill differnent townies --> 3 scum, 1 SK, 2 townies GAME OVER?
    2d) SK kills scum and scum kills townie --> 2 scum, 1 SK, 4 townies GAME GOES ON

Oh, well, so... Let's "ignore" the SK for now and try to find one of the scums or we're screwed (will it censore this word? idk...).

Bad to me are: Hamster, Game, city, nani, Lo, Plumbob. I'd say nani and Lo are most likely to be SK if they are bad. Leaves us with Hamster, Game, city and Plumbob. I don't like the vote from Plumbob on Hamster tho.

There's 4 scum (3 Mafia, 1 SK)
  • Options

I'm town

Well, then, the bad guys are Hamster, Sonschi, lo and Game play then? I think I need to look back at Gamrplay's posts. I feel like she is not mafia but it could be a possibility that she's SK.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    You know what sonschi ? Just vote me off. Or nightkill me. Because I know I'm not bad and your obsession with me is unsettling.

• Options
    Unvote
    Vote: Sonschi
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oh. I thought 4 scum and 1 SK. Hm, that's a tad better for us then.

I'm town

Well, then, the bad guys are Hamster, Sonschi, lo and Game play then? I think I need to look back at Gamrplay's posts. I feel like she is not mafia but it could be a possibility that she's SK.

I'm not bad -.-

You know what sonschi ? Just vote me off. Or nightkill me. Because I know I'm not bad and your obsession with me is unsettling.

First of all, don't snap at me like this when I ask you to help us.
    Second, I don't have night kills.
    Third, maybe you should ask for a replacement if you're not willing to help town at all and just whine that you have no clue what to do. Even the newbies show more effort.
  • Options
    Unvote
    Vote: Sonschi

I AM TOWN -.-
  • Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

Third, maybe you should ask for a replacement if you're not willing to help town at all and just whine that you have no clue what to do. Even the newbies show more effort.

You don't even bother reading what I said previously and only remember what you want, I'm not gonna repeat endlessly what I already said, go find yourself, I'm tired.

• Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

You don't even bother reading what I said previously and only remember what you want, I'm not gonna repeat endlessly what I already said, go find yourself, I'm tired.

I read the thread, don't worry. All you said was you have no clue. You didn't even vote once.
  • Options
    Assuming none of us are lying, that means Dekay, Me, Sonschi and Choco are town, and Lo, Nani, Hamster, Gameplay and City are bad.

Perhaps City is the SK then, and Doodlebeans missed the kill on Night 1?

Unvote
    Vote City
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    Yay! New people. Ok, I can't really read in depth like I did last night since I'm at work. But I'll try to do the best I can when I have a few minutes to spare here and there. At lunch, I'll fully be able to respond and since day doesn't end until 6, I have plenty of time. Well, unless we reach majority. I'll try to keep an eye on things. IT's going to be a little harder since I'll have to separate the same players who were conf town before and put them in my head as new. I'm afraid if we think they were town before and keep that same thought, we might not find mafia and the SK. So, yeah. Well, at least me. I have no idea what everyone else is thinking right now.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    Assuming none of us are lying, that means Dekay, Me, Sonschi and Choco are town, and Lo, Nani, Hamster, Gameplay and City are bad.

Unvote
    Vote City

Well, I'm not going to get upset if you vote me out but I am town. I'm sorry I can't offer anything else beyond that. I feel like the lynch today is vital, and we have lots of time to keep talking and discuss.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sonschi, I don't think it's nani. If I'm wrong about her, y'all can nightkill me on Night 1 in the next game. XD
    And you seem like you aggressive townie self, so I guess you're town.

Okay. So, I guess that leaves us with Choco, Lo, City/Gameplay and Hamster as the bad guys?

I would actually like to think that Choco and City are town but this is just too hard that so many people are claiming town desperately.

Vote: Hamster
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Unvote
    Vote City

Yeah that makes sense.

townish: DeKay, Choco, Plumbob, me and probably nani (despite being helpless).

I actually don't think the newbies are the SK because they'd probably just need to get used to it so far. So I'd say they are scum.

Lo and city are both bad but one of them is the SK and it's more important to lynch the SK. Just like Plumbob said I can actually see Doodle being too inactive (thus the replacement) to put in a kill Night 1. She was replaced by city during day 2 so there's a chance city used her PR night 2.

Why I don't see city as the third scum is mainly because of bella's inactivity. If she was scum then Game and Hamster would have been on their own as scum and I guess they would have killed someone randomly. My kill looked more like it was planned.

Long story short:

scum are hamster, Lo and Game

SK is city

IMO

vote city
  • Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

I read the thread, don't worry. All you said was you have no clue. You didn't even vote once.

You obviously didn't do a good job at reading. I gave explanation. I said who I found strange. But you prove just what I said, you only see what you wanna see.

• Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

You obviously didn't do a good job at reading. I gave explanation. I said who I found strange. But you prove just what I said, you only see what you wanna see.

When you find someone strange why don't you vote them then??????
  • Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

Cuz she's scared she would screw up. Like I've never screwed up before. XD It's even worse being called the Scum Slayer and screwing up but I just deal with it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm town

I'm not bad -.-

Cuz she's scared she would screw up. Like I've never screwed up before. XD It's even worse being called the Scum Slayer and screwing up but I just deal with it.

If you're too scared to actually play the game then maybe you shouldn't play it at all. If you can't even take a risk in a GAME... *shakes head*