Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    It's safe to assume Luna and Bella are VTs since everyone submitted kills last night.

nani - I can honestly say I have no idea. Her unwillingness to vote is offputting, but I think she's a newbie
    DeKay - Probably not mafia, but could be SK.
    Choco - Never played with them before and can't really read them that well. 50/50.
    Lo - A few scummy vibes. No signs of any accomplices.
    HellHamster - ?? Seems townish but I'm unsure.
    Gameplay - Mostly townish.

What? You can't assume just because they weren' there that they are VT's. lol It just means they are possibly in the mafia group where someone else decided. Though, I guess I'm not sure if that is allowed or not. :/ I suppose it is possible one is a VT, but I don't think both.

I agree. But I think both of them are scum and only one buddy is submitting the kill.

Maybe we should just modkill Luna and get it done and over with. XD XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,802 Member
    edited August 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hmmmm...I honestly don’t trust Dekay but I’ll let it side for now.

I wonder about Bella. She was quite talkative in the other game recently. Is she avoiding the thread? I’d be up for a Bella Lynch.

This is a valid point. She's barely said a word. I know she's on a trip and had two games but I think I'm done waiting.

Vote: Bella

Did you just like, agree with your own point? Like, I can't even. :joy: I really want to think you're town but you're not doing a good job at being a careful town. But I'm okay with the Bella vote. I do wish we could get someone to replace her today before day ends but I don't know if Broncos would be online to accept that.

If she does that, then I will definitely unvote. But honestly, ask anyone on UM (well not anyone becuase not everyone knows me that well). I'm far more "uncareful" as townie than I am as mafia. I don't care when I'm town as much. It's just how I operate. lol I'm more free to post whatever I want because I don't have to worry about every little tiny thing I say. :p
    Do you think simanthropy was being serious about Dekay being SK?

I dunno, that looked like a joke

It's a joke or I've been framed. Anyway, even if she is a deputy cop, there's no way she would know that someone is a SK specifically. Cuz they only get a result of Guilty or Not Guilty.
    So something isn't totally right about Simanthropy here. She's either just a townie who's joking or maybe a scum just trying to put suspicion on me for fun.

I wasn't really thinking anything but if i were to take these jokes seriously i'd say you both were non town, knew each other's roles, and were joking about it because others would think it's just a joke. But i'm not taking it seriously so... :D

Well, I can assure you that I'm not buddies with her. :)

Hmmm....well, you won't be offended if I don't fully believe that. lol Just like you can't take my "i'm vt" at face value.

I wanted to reply to this. I'm also known for not lying about my alignments or who I'm working with, but I guess this is clear now that Simanthropy is dead. I'm also not the bad guy so y'all should get off my back.

I get the frustration but how do we know? It's not possible that you never lie. If that's the case then perhaps you aren't posting. Is that it? You don't post when you are mafia? Because if that's the case, then it's not surprising you die so early on in games. If that's your strategy, then yes, you are definitely town. You've been a huge help. But please remember that most mafia players will change their play style to cover up being so obvious.

And for now, I'm going to look elsewhere. Sometimes I can get blinders on when I think someone is really bad.

Maybe I can point to in a game where I'm scum and you can be the judge yourself. XD https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942263/mafia-players-mafia-werewolves-win/

Also, I die early often as town but not from lynching, but more like nightkilling. There's been quite a few times in a row that I get killed on N1 cuz scums find me a threat, I guess. :joy: And I threw a tantrum about it and stopped playing for a while so now scums try to spare me. Usually, I die on N2 now so I'm a bit curious to know why I didn't die here on N2. Seems like the bad guys have not played with me much or something. They went for Rose and Simanthropy instead of me. Really interesting...

It is interesting. Either they don't know your past, so they are new, or they are trying to change their ways to throw suspicion on you. OR you are bad. lol

If you say that I'm bad one more time, I'm gonna vote you. :joy: I already said I'm town and I don't lie about my alignment. I don't have time for people to have doubts about me now cuz by then, it will be too late already.[/quote]

Oh, please. Get over it. :D I mostly said before I'm not discounting you, but the whole "I'm town" thing and "I don't lie". You have to lie to play this game. lol So, I will never, ever assume just because someone said they are "town" or "vt" or whatever means they are inno.

let's agree to disagree for now. Shall we?

Crap...I had to fix this os you could see where I actually posted in the mess above. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. I stink at this. I'll try one more time. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

I wonder about Bella. She was quite talkative in the other game recently. Is she avoiding the thread? I’d be up for a Bella Lynch.

This is a valid point. She's barely said a word. I know she's on a trip and had two games but I think I'm done waiting.

Did you just like, agree with your own point? Like, I can't even. :joy: I really want to think you're town but you're not doing a good job at being a careful town. But I'm okay with the Bella vote. I do wish we could get someone to replace her today before day ends but I don't know if Broncos would be online to accept that.

If she does that, then I will definitely unvote. But honestly, ask anyone on UM (well not anyone becuase not everyone knows me that well). I'm far more "uncareful" as townie than I am as mafia. I don't care when I'm town as much. It's just how I operate. lol I'm more free to post whatever I want because I don't have to worry about every little tiny thing I say. :p

It's a joke or I've been framed. Anyway, even if she is a deputy cop, there's no way she would know that someone is a SK specifically. Cuz they only get a result of Guilty or Not Guilty.
    So something isn't totally right about Simanthropy here. She's either just a townie who's joking or maybe a scum just trying to put suspicion on me for fun.

I wasn't really thinking anything but if i were to take these jokes seriously i'd say you both were non town, knew each other's roles, and were joking about it because others would think it's just a joke. But i'm not taking it seriously so... :D

Hmmm....well, you won't be offended if I don't fully believe that. lol Just like you can't take my "i'm vt" at face value.

I wanted to reply to this. I'm also known for not lying about my alignments or who I'm working with, but I guess this is clear now that Simanthropy is dead. I'm also not the bad guy so y'all should get off my back.

I get the frustration but how do we know? It's not possible that you never lie. If that's the case then perhaps you aren't posting. Is that it? You don't post when you are mafia? Because if that's the case, then it's not surprising you die so early on in games. If that's your strategy, then yes, you are definitely town. You've been a huge help. But please remember that most mafia players will change their play style to cover up being so obvious.

And for now, I'm going to look elsewhere. Sometimes I can get blinders on when I think someone is really bad.

Maybe I can point to in a game where I'm scum and you can be the judge yourself. XD https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942263/mafia-players-mafia-werewolves-win/

Also, I die early often as town but not from lynching, but more like nightkilling. There's been quite a few times in a row that I get killed on N1 cuz scums find me a threat, I guess. :joy: And I threw a tantrum about it and stopped playing for a while so now scums try to spare me. Usually, I die on N2 now so I'm a bit curious to know why I didn't die here on N2. Seems like the bad guys have not played with me much or something. They went for Rose and Simanthropy instead of me. Really interesting...

It is interesting. Either they don't know your past, so they are new, or they are trying to change their ways to throw suspicion on you. OR you are bad. lol

If you say that I'm bad one more time, I'm gonna vote you. :joy: I already said I'm town and I don't lie about my alignment. I don't have time for people to have doubts about me now cuz by then, it will be too late already.

Oh, please. Get over it. :D I mostly said before I'm not discounting you, but the whole "I'm town" thing and "I don't lie". You have to lie to play this game. lol So, I will never, ever assume just because someone said they are "town" or "vt" or whatever means they are inno.

plum...I had to fix this os you could see where I actually posted in the mess above. :D [/quote]

Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh forget it. lol Just read the part that starts with "If she does that" in the grey above. :D:D:D:D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    It's safe to assume Luna and Bella are VTs since everyone submitted kills last night.

nani - I can honestly say I have no idea. Her unwillingness to vote is offputting, but I think she's a newbie
    Choco - Never played with them before and can't really read them that well. 50/50.

What? You can't assume just because they weren' there that they are VT's. lol It just means they are possibly in the mafia group where someone else decided. Though, I guess I'm not sure if that is allowed or not. :/ I suppose it is possible one is a VT, but I don't think both.

I agree. But I think both of them are scum and only one buddy is submitting the kill.

What's the time limit on doing that? I think we use 24 hours.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I'm so embarrassed. :blush:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Simanthropy was killed by the SK. She was Estelle Leonard, a Vanilla Townie.

Bubbz was killed by the town vigilante. She was Janice Litman. A Vanilla Townie.

Rose was killed by the mafia. She was Gunther, the 1-shot vig.

Thank you all for playing! It is now Day 3, and will still end at 6PM EST tomorrow.

@Simanthropy @Bubbz3388 @TheRoseHorse would you like to be added to the replacement list or go to afterlife?

Day doesn't end until tomorrow. So, I'm going to bed. I'll read while I'm at work. I'll try to comment if I can. Depends on how busy I am.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

If you say that I'm bad one more time, I'm gonna vote you. :joy: I already said I'm town and I don't lie about my alignment. I don't have time for people to have doubts about me now cuz by then, it will be too late already.

plum...I had to fix this os you could see where I actually posted in the mess above. :D

[/quote]

I'm proof you don't have to flat out lie about your alignment to win as scum. If you don't believe me, you can ask the rest, even tho most of the people who play with me often are dead now, except for City and Bella.

Sure, if you want to have suspicions on me, go ahead, but for now, I suggest you look into other people first.

When the game is over, you can see my alignment in the end and then you'll know what to do.

What's the time limit on doing that? I think we use 24 hours.

Didn't Broncos said people should be replaced after not talking for 48 hours? People rarely get mod killed on this forum. I seriously think we should change the rules around here. Waiting to be replaced after 2 days (and in this case, 2 day phases and 2 night phases is just too long and too late). Last time, one day phase used to be 24 hours and night was 24 hours too. So, it wasn't so bad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yes, Luna should probably be replaced and maybe Bella too. It’s 12:30am here and I’ll be up at 6. I’ll deal with replacements in the morning, it should leave plenty of time for those who replace in to be on during this day.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Ok. Then for now.

Unvote
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Yes, Luna should probably be replaced and maybe Bella too. It’s 12:30am here and I’ll be up at 6. I’ll deal with replacements in the morning, it should leave plenty of time for those who replace in to be on during this day.

Okay, good. :+1:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Just a wee rant here: I don't like the idea of replacing people. I expect people to be somewhat commitment when signing up for a game like this. If you can't play then don't bother signing up or maybe we shouldn't have had that many people joining at first place if everyone's been so quiet the whole time because those who are away aren't just contributing at all. I understand that we all have poops going on with our dreadful RL but if you've decided to join please at least make an effort to jump in and pretend that you care. Inactive town or those unwilling to share a piece of their mind/cast their vote is not playing for town and is just not fair for those trying hard to scumhunt.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Just a wee rant here: I don't like the idea of replacing people. I expect people to be somewhat commitment when signing up for a game like this. If you can't play then don't bother signing up or maybe we shouldn't have had that many people joining at first place if everyone's been so quiet the whole time because those who are away aren't just contributing at all. I understand that we all have poops going on with our dreadful RL but if you've decided to join please at least make an effort to jump in and pretend that you care. Inactive town or those unwilling to share a piece of their mind/cast their vote is not playing for town and is just not fair for those trying hard to scumhunt.

Yes, the reason we have to do replacements is cuz people are inactive. If we don't replace people, then what do you suggest? Some people like to sign up but then are never there which I don't understand. I'm fine with it tho cuz some games can't start without enough players, etc etc.
    I usually like to lynch off quiet people on Day 1 but I didn't do that here and I'm starting to regret it.

Also, inactive townie is one thing but inactive mafia is even worse.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If there's another townie being lynched then I believe mafia wins?
    ._.
  • Options
    I want to vote Nani. I really do. She's like an inexperienced mafia player who has no idea what to do during the day and refuses to vote for anyone just to make herself look innocent.
    ._.
  • Options
    I mean town's already lost to mafia. If we do lynch a mafia today their partner only need to kill anyone random who is not SK and end the game next day. Good game people.
    ._.
  • Options
    I mean town's already lost to mafia. If we do lynch a mafia today their partner only need to kill anyone random who is not SK and end the game next day. Good game people.

No, there's 5 townies left and 3 mafia. So we haven't lost yet. Even if we mislynch someone today, that would be 4 townies vs 3 mafia vs 1 SK. If both mafia and SK kill townies tonight, then townies lose.

There's still hope that they could cross kill and that would be 4 townies vs 2 mafia. Or 3 townies vs 2 mafia, assuming SK killed townie and mafia kills SK, or 3 townies vs 3 mafia, and only then town will lose.

So, we better not mislynch today just to be safe.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Choco, you haven't said much about my suspicion on your being SK. What do you have to say about that?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Sorry but that's utopia here on the forums :'( (The commitment part because I didn't read any further. I'm so lazy...)
  • Options
    Choco, you haven't said much about my suspicion on your being SK. What do you have to say about that?

Yeah, that's one interesting assumption because I would never miss a chance to kill someone, I love killing people in this game. I don't think Sonchi's night action actually went through the night she got killed and notice how the announcement from Broncos was phrased:
    Sonschi has been killed by the mafia. She was phoebe, the town asceticizer.

If she was targeted by both SK and mafia it would have been 'killed by the mafia and SK. Which leaves us the possibility of the actual SK not sending in a night kill on night one (either unintentionally or otherwise). I'm not an SK, I'm a VT. Lynch me and this game will be over.
    ._.
  • Options

Yeah, that's one interesting assumption because I would never miss a chance to kill someone, I love killing people in this game. I don't think Sonchi's night action actually went through the night she got killed and notice how the announcement from Broncos was phrased:
    Sonschi has been killed by the mafia. She was phoebe, the town asceticizer.

If she was targeted by both SK and mafia it would have been 'killed by the mafia and SK. Which leaves us the possibility of the actual SK not sending in a night kill on night one (either unintentionally or otherwise). I'm not an SK, I'm a VT. Lynch me and this game will be over.

I understand. But it's also possible that the SK's kill was blocked. Here in the forum, the host will take everyone's actions into account whether they die on the same night or not. Their actions will still go thru. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, Choco, you are a 'he/him' right? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I really wish those quiet people could talk more. It's super annoying.

Vote: Nani
    ._.
  • Options
    Also, Choco, you are a 'he/him' right? :D

Yeah, I'm a dude.
    ._.