Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, after reading back... Choco or Nani might be the SK. As for the mafias, I think it could be Bella, Luna and Hellhamster/Lo. I can see Luna, Lo or Hellhamster putting the Sonschi kill since it's not Plumbob. :joy: I believe Luna was active a bit on Day 1, right? So, I'm assuming she managed to send in a kill.

I don't think Bella would be SK cuz she was inactive on Night 1 which might make sense since SK did not target anyone, OR their kill was blocked. And if Bella was SK, she would have killed me herself on Night 2 like she always does. This framing thing looks like something Nani would do. I can also see Nani trying to kill me on Night 1 but got blocked.

Choco's comment on the SK's just makes me think he is one, like he kinda has some idea of the SK's action. I don't know how to explain it. XD

Since when does activity mean anything? Haven't you ever heard of sending in actions early? Before day ends? lol I do it all the time on UM. I do get the new players may not know that but still...activity doesn't really mean a lot. If you are basing everything on activity level, then you might find yourself off.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    (So what i understood is that you get a role and have to do stuff with your role (not hole, sorry XD) and you can vote to lynch someone by day and jail/murder someone at night and you find out someone's role after they die or by role claiming but they might be lying. Is that it?)

Words are not to be trusted in this game.

Agreed.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    (So what i understood is that you get a role and have to do stuff with your role (not hole, sorry XD) and you can vote to lynch someone by day and jail/murder someone at night and you find out someone's role after they die or by role claiming but they might be lying. Is that it?)

*Correction: Unless it's from me, cuz I don't lie about my alignment.

You must be a joy to have on a mafia team then. lol I'm finding it very hard to not be sarcastic here. lol So, if someone suspects you, do you just roll over and say "Yep, I'm bad. Lynch me." How does this work?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Okay, so we got 4 bad guys to kill: 3 mafias and one serial killer. So let's do this.

I'd like to ask, does that mean you're a townie Dekay?

I'm not gonna say. Why would you imply that? LOL. Have I ever not pretend to want to find mafia when I'm scum? XD

First off, stop LOLING at me. You are implying that you are strongly town, or you are mafia wanting to take out the Mafia. That doesn't make any sense.

I can be a mafia wanting to take out the serial killer (third party) or I can be a serial killer trying to take out the mafia. :tongue:

And why are you so interested to know about me?

This is so suspicious. lol We're interested in finding the killers. I'm not sure why we wouldn't suspect everyone...especially at the beginning. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Okay, so we got 4 bad guys to kill: 3 mafias and one serial killer. So let's do this.

I'm not gonna say. Why would you imply that? LOL. Have I ever not pretend to want to find mafia when I'm scum? XD

First off, stop LOLING at me. You are implying that you are strongly town, or you are mafia wanting to take out the Mafia. That doesn't make any sense.

I think this post shows that Bubbz is probably not serial killer cuz I think she seems like she's forgetting about this alignment in this game. :D And she's not giving me serious mafia vibes for now too so maybe she's town. I just want to know why she's so interested in me, all of a sudden.

I know I"m going back to the early start of the game but you talk a lot. So, she's just maybe testing you out or seeing how you respond. It's what many mafia players do. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

I think this post shows that Bubbz is probably not serial killer cuz I think she seems like she's forgetting about this alignment in this game. :D And she's not giving me serious mafia vibes for now too so maybe she's town. I just want to know why she's so interested in me, all of a sudden.

I agree. Why are you so interested in Dekay all of a sudden?
    (Just a heads up. Ill be more inactive come Monday due to school and only being able to be on at certain times.)
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Bubbz seems off, I don't think she's usually this aggressive.

Hmm....it's interesting how others are noticing it. I just thought it was her trying to feel Dekay out. Maybe Bubbz is an SK or mafia like Dekay thinks.

I don't know. I still think Dekay is one or the other. So pushy about different people and kinda flipping around a lot.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm finally awake (and fed lol).

So far I can say that Bubbz "being aggressive" towards DeKay might be because she - same goes for me - hasn't hid her frustration about Bubbz's inactivity in the last few games. So I wouldn't say this is a scummy move. Probably just a little annoyed on a personal level. At least that's how I read her.

DeKay I think leans more towards town but she's tricky. I need more time to read from her texts if she's good or bad. The weirder her formulations on how she has been town before the more likely she is scum. But that hasn't happened yet so I'd spare her in case she's town.

City's quick jump on Bubbz is a teeny tiny little bit off. It looks like she uses a small thing to cast suspicion on Bubbz because she usually is an easy target.

And that's all the reads I have so far.

Oh, and to the thing about DeKay being killed early because she's always a threat to scum: I always survive until the end as town and well... Am I bad as town? :joy: (don't take this serious)

I understand now why everyone's reacting to Bubbz now. I didn't understand. (Sorry...sometimes I jump to conclusions without knowing more)

What does the part about Dekay mean? The weirder her formulations on how SHE HAS been town before the more likely she is scum? I don't get that.

Sonschi is dead and was town. She's played with Dekay many times before and a few others around here. I doubt she's perfect at figuring out people day 1 because it's rare but I trust her judgment to some extent. I mean, City was town, so that read was off.

Maybe Bubbz is being aggressive because she's a bad faction and is just upset because Dekay has already jumped on her? I don't know. Just a theory.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Do you think simanthropy was being serious about Dekay being SK?

I dunno, that looked like a joke

It's a joke or I've been framed. Anyway, even if she is a deputy cop, there's no way she would know that someone is a SK specifically. Cuz they only get a result of Guilty or Not Guilty.
    So something isn't totally right about Simanthropy here. She's either just a townie who's joking or maybe a scum just trying to put suspicion on me for fun.

I wasn't really thinking anything but if i were to take these jokes seriously i'd say you both were non town, knew each other's roles, and were joking about it because others would think it's just a joke. But i'm not taking it seriously so... :D

Well, I can assure you that I'm not buddies with her. :)

Hmmm....well, you won't be offended if I don't fully believe that. lol Just like you can't take my "i'm vt" at face value.

I wanted to reply to this. I'm also known for not lying about my alignments or who I'm working with, but I guess this is clear now that Simanthropy is dead. I'm also not the bad guy so y'all should get off my back.

I get the frustration but how do we know? It's not possible that you never lie. If that's the case then perhaps you aren't posting. Is that it? You don't post when you are mafia? Because if that's the case, then it's not surprising you die so early on in games. If that's your strategy, then yes, you are definitely town. You've been a huge help. But please remember that most mafia players will change their play style to cover up being so obvious.

And for now, I'm going to look elsewhere. Sometimes I can get blinders on when I think someone is really bad.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    You didn't vote 'no lynch' and she didn't either. The thing is both of you didn't do anything but just tried to not kill anyone so you won't be responsible for anyone's death. Most scums I've played with won't do much on the first day cuz they are afraid to look suspicious. They might vote or vote till the last minute.

The only bold ones I know would be me, Sonschi or Icey when we're scum. We 3 tend to vote early.

I'm not saying you guys are buddies. It's possible that one of you are bad or that she's mafia and you're SK or vice versa.

Okay, so now who do you think the scums are if you are not one of them? Did City's lynch tell you anything else? Did Sonschi's kill tell you anything?

I see what you are getting at but please know that others may play differently than you. I am cautious. No matter which side I'm on. Alignment doesn't matter. However, there are times that I'm incredibly excited and just vote away at the beginning no matter my alignment. To be honest, I play differently based on my emotions, which is not necessarily a good thing. I should try to change that. haha
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    So much I needed to read back :o I think I need to read it another 2-3 times because wow, these theories and stuff go soooo far! I feel too noob for this

Oh believe me. Once or twice in past games I was so incredibly deep that everyone suspected me because I was crazy. haha!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    You didn't vote 'no lynch' and she didn't either. The thing is both of you didn't do anything but just tried to not kill anyone so you won't be responsible for anyone's death. Most scums I've played with won't do much on the first day cuz they are afraid to look suspicious. They might vote or vote till the last minute.

The only bold ones I know would be me, Sonschi or Icey when we're scum. We 3 tend to vote early.

I'm not saying you guys are buddies. It's possible that one of you are bad or that she's mafia and you're SK or vice versa.

Okay, so now who do you think the scums are if you are not one of them? Did City's lynch tell you anything else? Did Sonschi's kill tell you anything?

I didn't do a No Lynch because I didn't think it was a good idea. And you are saying I'm bad because 1) You voted for me, and 2) You were constantly arguing that I was bad up until I came online.

City's Lynch didn't say much as the only person who voted her was Sonschi, and she was killed last night.

Sonschi's kill also didn't really say much because to me it felt like a random kill / kill off one of the strongest players. I feel like if it were a strategical kill (kill the strongest player) then it wouldn't have been a new player as Sonschi didn't really say much yesterday (so perhaps it was done by You, Bubbz, Choco, Rose, Luna, Nani or Bella).

Very insightful and I believe Dekay brought some of these people up, too.

And Dekay, I fully understand now what you mean about how the killing factions might get away with this because of so much quiet. I'm getting some reads on some people but it's the ones that talk the most. lol I get the frustration. I really do.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Why did I think Bubbz was alive? lol I'm so dumb. I'm making a list. I can't keep track anymore.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Deputy's taking charge of the role of town cop and we still have framers and mafia laywers out there. Hmph.

Interesting post. I think this might be a townish post.

Brings up a valid point, though. Thank you, Broncos, for updating the first page! <3

2-Shot Stalker
    Lawyer or Framer
    Goon
    Cop
    Bullet-Proof Bodyguard or Asceticizer
    1-Shot Vigilante or Deputy
    5 8 Vanilla Townies - Plumbob, Bubbz, Simanthropy, and Lo (still alive)
    Serial killer

Sonschi ~ Killed Night 1 by mafia ~ Phoebe (asceticizer)
    Plumbob ~ Lynched Day 2 ~ Ross (VT)
    City ~ Lynched Day 1 ~ Mike (cop)
    Bubbz ~ Killed night 2 by Vig ~ Janice Litman (VT)
    RoseHorse ~ Killed night 2 by mafia ~ Gunther (1-shot vig)
    Simanthropy ~ Killed night 2 by SK ~ Estelle Leonard (VT)

Still Alive

DeKay
    ChocoCub
    lovesstorms
    HellHamster
    GamePlay
    DoodleBeans - City
    LunaSims
    Bella
    Nani

Roles still left

5 VT's
    2-Shot Stalker
    Lawyer or Framer
    Goon
    SK

5 Good - 4 Bad
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    no one seems town to me so far lol

You might want to take that vote out cuz you're wasting your time. I am probably gonna get killed on Night 2 so don't waste it on me.

Dekay always gets killed quick xD
    Obviously that doesn't mean that she's town/or scum
    Just that people knows she's good and want to get rid of her lmao

Interesting...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    It's just a weird feeling all of a sudden, I think one of our scums is very quiet this game.

Seriously why was there only 1 kill during the night yesterday? I think we've missed an SK target.

I think Sonschi's may have gone through still, even though she died.
    Asceticizer
    You are an Asceticizer

Abilities:

You visit one person per night, any effects targeted at him/her (including night-kills) are stopped.

But she got killed by mafia. So, it's possible she visited the SK. But would any SK kills have gone through still? This is more protecting someone. So, maybe she protected the person who should have been killed.

I think the latter is more likely. I think that's how it works.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I just thought about this. Sonschi died last night, so she was able to uae her action. The person ahe targeted was probably killed, but it was blocked. That could be why we are missing a kill.

Either this, one didnt submit a kill, or both mafia and SK targeted Sonchi

Oh, I didn't think about this. lol Good point. And kind of enlightening to some extent.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,660 Member
    Okay, after reading back... Choco or Nani might be the SK. As for the mafias, I think it could be Bella, Luna and Hellhamster/Lo. I can see Luna, Lo or Hellhamster putting the Sonschi kill since it's not Plumbob. :joy: I believe Luna was active a bit on Day 1, right? So, I'm assuming she managed to send in a kill.

I don't think Bella would be SK cuz she was inactive on Night 1 which might make sense since SK did not target anyone, OR their kill was blocked. And if Bella was SK, she would have killed me herself on Night 2 like she always does. This framing thing looks like something Nani would do. I can also see Nani trying to kill me on Night 1 but got blocked.

Choco's comment on the SK's just makes me think he is one, like he kinda has some idea of the SK's action. I don't know how to explain it. XD

Since when does activity mean anything? Haven't you ever heard of sending in actions early? Before day ends? lol I do it all the time on UM. I do get the new players may not know that but still...activity doesn't really mean a lot. If you are basing everything on activity level, then you might find yourself off.

I think Bella wasn't even on this forum during Day 1 and Night 1 which is why I think she wouldn't even get to send in a kill, if that's what you're referring to. Either way, I still think Bella could be bad. If she's mafia, then her partner was the one who sent in a the kill for N1.

*Correction: Unless it's from me, cuz I don't lie about my alignment.

You must be a joy to have on a mafia team then. lol I'm finding it very hard to not be sarcastic here. lol So, if someone suspects you, do you just roll over and say "Yep, I'm bad. Lynch me." How does this work?

Actually, yes, it's a joy to work for me cuz I am very good at hiding my mafia buddies. I know I might get lynched if people catch me (of course I won't openly say that I'm scum if I am) but I will do my best to make sure they won't suspect my buddies. ;) I think anyone who's been mafia buddies with me before would agree with me. And I'm not being sarcastic here. LOL.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm finally awake (and fed lol).

So far I can say that Bubbz "being aggressive" towards DeKay might be because she - same goes for me - hasn't hid her frustration about Bubbz's inactivity in the last few games. So I wouldn't say this is a scummy move. Probably just a little annoyed on a personal level. At least that's how I read her.

DeKay I think leans more towards town but she's tricky. I need more time to read from her texts if she's good or bad. The weirder her formulations on how she has been town before the more likely she is scum. But that hasn't happened yet so I'd spare her in case she's town.

City's quick jump on Bubbz is a teeny tiny little bit off. It looks like she uses a small thing to cast suspicion on Bubbz because she usually is an easy target.

And that's all the reads I have so far.

Oh, and to the thing about DeKay being killed early because she's always a threat to scum: I always survive until the end as town and well... Am I bad as town? :joy: (don't take this serious)

I understand now why everyone's reacting to Bubbz now. I didn't understand. (Sorry...sometimes I jump to conclusions without knowing more)

What does the part about Dekay mean? The weirder her formulations on how SHE HAS been town before the more likely she is scum? I don't get that.

Sonschi is dead and was town. She's played with Dekay many times before and a few others around here. I doubt she's perfect at figuring out people day 1 because it's rare but I trust her judgment to some extent. I mean, City was town, so that read was off.

Maybe Bubbz is being aggressive because she's a bad faction and is just upset because Dekay has already jumped on her? I don't know. Just a theory.

Sonschi means that I like to twist my words around a lot when I'm scum since I don't straight out lie. For example, if I'm a werewolf and the game has mafia, I would say, "I'm not mafia." Or something along those lines.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Dekay, thank you! I culd not figure out what she meant. lol And thanks for not hating me. I just have to question things.

Kitty on my keyboard...have to go feed her now. lol brb
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Hmmmm...I honestly don’t trust Dekay but I’ll let it side for now.

I wonder about Bella. She was quite talkative in the other game recently. Is she avoiding the thread? I’d be up for a Bella Lynch.

This is a valid point. She's barely said a word. I know she's on a trip and had two games but I think I'm done waiting.

Vote: Bella
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

It's a joke or I've been framed. Anyway, even if she is a deputy cop, there's no way she would know that someone is a SK specifically. Cuz they only get a result of Guilty or Not Guilty.
    So something isn't totally right about Simanthropy here. She's either just a townie who's joking or maybe a scum just trying to put suspicion on me for fun.

I wasn't really thinking anything but if i were to take these jokes seriously i'd say you both were non town, knew each other's roles, and were joking about it because others would think it's just a joke. But i'm not taking it seriously so... :D

Hmmm....well, you won't be offended if I don't fully believe that. lol Just like you can't take my "i'm vt" at face value.

I wanted to reply to this. I'm also known for not lying about my alignments or who I'm working with, but I guess this is clear now that Simanthropy is dead. I'm also not the bad guy so y'all should get off my back.

I get the frustration but how do we know? It's not possible that you never lie. If that's the case then perhaps you aren't posting. Is that it? You don't post when you are mafia? Because if that's the case, then it's not surprising you die so early on in games. If that's your strategy, then yes, you are definitely town. You've been a huge help. But please remember that most mafia players will change their play style to cover up being so obvious.

And for now, I'm going to look elsewhere. Sometimes I can get blinders on when I think someone is really bad.

Maybe I can point to in a game where I'm scum and you can be the judge yourself. XD https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942263/mafia-players-mafia-werewolves-win/

Also, I die early often as town but not from lynching, but more like nightkilling. There's been quite a few times in a row that I get killed on N1 cuz scums find me a threat, I guess. :joy: And I threw a tantrum about it and stopped playing for a while so now scums try to spare me. Usually, I die on N2 now so I'm a bit curious to know why I didn't die here on N2. Seems like the bad guys have not played with me much or something. They went for Rose and Simanthropy instead of me. Really interesting...
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So here are the people I'd probably want to get rid of: Bella, Nani, Luna (she probably wasn't the mafia or SK that did these kills bit that doesn't mean she's not an inactive scum).

I think City needs to speak up more so I can get a good read on her.

I think the SK kill can also be from a newbie. But thanks for killing Simanthropy, cuz I thought she would be bad too. XD

Lo is glossing thru so much and just agreeing with people without much thought and I don't like that. If she's town, then she should do better. I don't understand why a lot of you were curious about Simanthropy's accusation of me being SK. I thought it was pretty clear that she cannot know my exact role unless she was the mafia stalker. I'm shocked no one pointed that out but Lo was asking why no one is voting me cuz of that accusation.

Choco is like 50/50 to me. I think he's probably not mafia since he genuinely mistaken about the 'or' roles. Gameplay too. So either of this people could be SK.

I was busy winning another mafia game. Get over it. lol

And again, I didn't know she was joking. I'd only GLOSSED through after all. lol I've readjusted my thinking on that for now.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Maybe I can point to in a game where I'm scum and you can be the judge yourself. XD https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942263/mafia-players-mafia-werewolves-win/

Also, I die early often as town but not from lynching, but more like nightkilling. There's been quite a few times in a row that I get killed on N1 cuz scums find me a threat, I guess. :joy: And I threw a tantrum about it and stopped playing for a while so now scums try to spare me. Usually, I die on N2 now so I'm a bit curious to know why I didn't die here on N2. Seems like the bad guys have not played with me much or something. They went for Rose and Simanthropy instead of me. Really interesting...

It is interesting. Either they don't know your past, so they are new, or they are trying to change their ways to throw suspicion on you. OR you are bad. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    nani wrote: »

I was barely here on day one because I had people coming over and well, I wasn't on phone obviously. Beside that, I'm way too bad at this game to think of a plan to try and get you, I'm afraid you're in fact not as good of a player as I thought you were finally. I can't force you but if you're town (.... I'll tend to think you're not) you shouldn't vote me, you seem to be very cautious of not wasting your vote, and here you are targeting a townie who couldn't get you even if she had a power role. There's worse threats than me.

Unless you are one of those threats.

Please tell us who you think are worse? I'm curious. Honestly.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    It's safe to assume Luna and Bella are VTs since everyone submitted kills last night.

nani - I can honestly say I have no idea. Her unwillingness to vote is offputting, but I think she's a newbie
    DeKay - Probably not mafia, but could be SK.
    Choco - Never played with them before and can't really read them that well. 50/50.
    Lo - A few scummy vibes. No signs of any accomplices.
    HellHamster - ?? Seems townish but I'm unsure.
    Gameplay - Mostly townish.

What? You can't assume just because they weren' there that they are VT's. lol It just means they are possibly in the mafia group where someone else decided. Though, I guess I'm not sure if that is allowed or not. :/ I suppose it is possible one is a VT, but I don't think both.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Hmmmm...I honestly don’t trust Dekay but I’ll let it side for now.

I wonder about Bella. She was quite talkative in the other game recently. Is she avoiding the thread? I’d be up for a Bella Lynch.

This is a valid point. She's barely said a word. I know she's on a trip and had two games but I think I'm done waiting.

Vote: Bella

Did you just like, agree with your own point? Like, I can't even. :joy: I really want to think you're town but you're not doing a good job at being a careful town. But I'm okay with the Bella vote. I do wish we could get someone to replace her today before day ends but I don't know if Broncos would be online to accept that.

It is interesting. Either they don't know your past, so they are new, or they are trying to change their ways to throw suspicion on you. OR you are bad. lol

If you say that I'm bad one more time, I'm gonna vote you. :joy: I already said I'm town and I don't lie about my alignment. I don't have time for people to have doubts about me now cuz by then, it will be too late already.
    x3vZicL.gif