The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,693 Member
    I'm very excited to see how this is gonna pan out cuz we got a bit more voting action today, I guess. Still disappointed that nani didn't vote anyone. She's starting to get my attention cuz of that.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Plumbob has been lynched by the town. He was Ross, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing! It is now NIght 2 and night actions can be submitted.

@the_greenplumbob would you like to go on the replacement list or to afterlife?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, oh well. XD
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,820 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    What's with the bold move?

Well I just figured, more people are suspicious of me than they are of Lo, so it's fairer if I go, rather than trying to save myself by voting her :)

Well, to be fair, I'm sus of both of you. XD If you're not scum, I will go after Lo. If I'm still alive the next day. LOL. I'm not gonna believe her VT claim for now.

Understandable. No one shoudl believe any VT claims. :D But I can't prove I'm VT either.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Do you think simanthropy was being serious about Dekay being SK?

I dunno, that looked like a joke

It's a joke or I've been framed. Anyway, even if she is a deputy cop, there's no way she would know that someone is a SK specifically. Cuz they only get a result of Guilty or Not Guilty.
    So something isn't totally right about Simanthropy here. She's either just a townie who's joking or maybe a scum just trying to put suspicion on me for fun.

I wasn't really thinking anything but if i were to take these jokes seriously i'd say you both were non town, knew each other's roles, and were joking about it because others would think it's just a joke. But i'm not taking it seriously so... :D

Well, I can assure you that I'm not buddies with her. :)

Hmmm....well, you won't be offended if I don't fully believe that. lol Just like you can't take my "i'm vt" at face value.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh...sorry...shhh.....
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Do you think simanthropy was being serious about Dekay being SK?

I dunno, that looked like a joke

It's a joke or I've been framed. Anyway, even if she is a deputy cop, there's no way she would know that someone is a SK specifically. Cuz they only get a result of Guilty or Not Guilty.
    So something isn't totally right about Simanthropy here. She's either just a townie who's joking or maybe a scum just trying to put suspicion on me for fun.

I wasn't really thinking anything but if i were to take these jokes seriously i'd say you both were non town, knew each other's roles, and were joking about it because others would think it's just a joke. But i'm not taking it seriously so... :D

Well, I can assure you that I'm not buddies with her. :)

Hmmm....well, you won't be offended if I don't fully believe that. lol Just like you can't take my "i'm vt" at face value.

I'll reply to this on Day 3 if I'm still alive.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Plumbob has been lynched by the town. He was Ross, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing! It is now NIght 2 and night actions can be submitted.

@the_greenplumbob would you like to go on the replacement list or to afterlife?

I'll be a replacement please :)
  • Options
    plum, oh well. XD

Don't worry - I am actually ashamed with myself with how badly I did this game :sob: hopefully I'll do better in the next game, or if I replace someone this game
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I'm very excited to see how this is gonna pan out cuz we got a bit more voting action today, I guess. Still disappointed that nani didn't vote anyone. She's starting to get my attention cuz of that.

I just can't decide who to vote..it's annoying.. you know I'm actually getting anxious because of mafia ? Like plum I still haven't voted and I stress more and I end up not voting at all... Im so useful I know.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    nani wrote: »

I just can't decide who to vote..it's annoying.. you know I'm actually getting anxious because of mafia ? Like plum I still haven't voted and I stress more and I end up not voting at all... Im so useful I know.

It's night now. LOL
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Maybe you can get someone to replace you. :grimace:
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I know the feeling tbh. But, hey! Vote! We aren't judging you. If you feel like someone is sus, don't hesitate :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

@dekay I'm in the replacements list FYI
  • Options

dekay I'm in the replacements list FYI

Yes and Sonschi too.
  • Options

It's night now. LOL

I'm aware. I meant in general

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

It's night now. LOL

I'm aware. I meant in general

Yeah. I figured that out. Sorry bout that. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Nvm..

• Options
    Oh, okay. So I guess the bad guys are the quiet ones, huh? And maybe also Lo.

Who would kill Rose?

And I see that SK killed Simanthropy to make me look like I'm the SK. Nice try.

Vote: Nani
  • Options

Who would kill Rose?

What are you talking about - it's still night?
  • Options
    Okay so Broncos is fired and Ian is hired as host. I went to type and copy the flip so at 9 all I had to do was paste it, but accidentally posted it instead of deleting it. I tried to edit it, but I guess Dekay saw it. Might as well post it now....

• Options
    Simanthropy was killed by the SK. She was Estelle Leonard, a Vanilla Townie.

Bubbz was killed by the town vigilante. She was Janice Litman. A Vanilla Townie.

Rose was killed by the mafia. She was Gunther, the 1-shot vig.

Thank you all for playing! It is now Day 3, and will still end at 6PM EST tomorrow.

@Simanthropy @Bubbz3388 @TheRoseHorse would you like to be added to the replacement list or go to afterlife?

• Options
    So here are the people I'd probably want to get rid of: Bella, Nani, Luna (she probably wasn't the mafia or SK that did these kills bit that doesn't mean she's not an inactive scum).

I think City needs to speak up more so I can get a good read on her.

I think the SK kill can also be from a newbie. But thanks for killing Simanthropy, cuz I thought she would be bad too. XD

Lo is glossing thru so much and just agreeing with people without much thought and I don't like that. If she's town, then she should do better. I don't understand why a lot of you were curious about Simanthropy's accusation of me being SK. I thought it was pretty clear that she cannot know my exact role unless she was the mafia stalker. I'm shocked no one pointed that out but Lo was asking why no one is voting me cuz of that accusation.

Choco is like 50/50 to me. I think he's probably not mafia since he genuinely mistaken about the 'or' roles. Gameplay too. So either of this people could be SK.
  • Options
    Can we get someone to replace Luna today or something?

Or maybe Nani and Bella? I don't think we can afford a mislynch today as much as I want to get rid of them.
  • Options

Who would kill Rose?

Ooooo.. Kay then. I never said I wanted to leave.