Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update coming Today with a Livestream

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I only really care for bug fixes at this point, I just hope they will post the patch notes alongside the livestream.
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    AbyArashi wrote: »
    So I'm reading in between the lines here since the gurus like to be slick with their word play. "Set your alarms"? We're getting burglars back?? Firemen maybe?? "Unforeseen events?" I want it whatever it is! Please give us some drama!! Please!

Kate said we are not getting any of those in this update sadly!

Noo, don't say that! "It's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over" - Milli Vanilli hit it on the head.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    Im just mad ill be at work during the stream... And of course my lunch break is 1230-1 eastern time, just in time to not be able to see it!

You can catch the replay on simsvip.com.
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    So I'm reading in between the lines here since the gurus like to be slick with their word play. "Set your alarms"? We're getting burglars back?? Firemen maybe?? "Unforeseen events?" I want it whatever it is! Please give us some drama!! Please!

Noo, don't say that! "It's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over" - Milli Vanilli hit it on the head.

It's what she said :') I was pretty sad about it too because I don't get why we don't have those yet... anyway they will probably give us something good....... I guess????? Maybe?????
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I may be in the minority but I want an overhaul to the gallery. There is so many ways it can be improved including better pictures to make it easier to see in houses and buildings,what each clothing category is on a sim and more search options like cats and dogs.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Since all the content of the gallery is gone (at least for me) we can be quite sure what the update is about.
  • Options

It's what she said :') I was pretty sad about it too because I don't get why we don't have those yet... anyway they will probably give us something good....... I guess????? Maybe?????

Pretty sad it isn't cars or a new blank world either.
  • Options

Pretty sad it isn't cars or a new blank world either.

I'm not really thristy for cars but a new blank world would be great! Somehow even with the amount of worlds we already have I run out of lots really fast!
  • Options
    Since all the content of the gallery is gone (at least for me) we can be quite sure what the update is about.

In game or online version?
  • Options

Both. Complete emptiness.
  • Options
    I really hope they bring the content back - I have many lots that are only saved in the Gallery!!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    The live streams are always at such an inconvenient time for me. I have a full-time job on the east coast of the US and I'm always at work.

I don't have a new phone but Twitch can be downloaded too, as a phone app, if you sneak off to the bathroom. :);)

https://mobile.twitch.tv/

But the Livestream is supposed to be one hour. Spending that much time in the head could get you handed yours. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

You're right. Ohh I can't wait to see what the new gallery looks like.

76 Minutes!!!!
  • Options

You're right. Ohh I can't wait to see what the new gallery looks like.

76 Minutes!!!!

I would like to choose the photos for my own uploads, but other than that I can't imagine many exciting improvements.
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    To the people whining about it being a gallery update you only have yourselves to blame...They specifically said do not get hyped and what did you all do?

Lol, look on feedback here on this forum! But Simsguru dont care about forum, they love Twitter...
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member

At this point I'll take anything...except more 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bugs!!
  • Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member

its gone for me too
    insta.gif
  • Options
    I wonder if we will be getting the update before or after the stream (I hope before!), I guess we'll discover it in 10... 9 mins!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I wonder if we will be getting the update before or after the stream (I hope before!), I guess we'll discover it in 10... 9 mins!

it releases at 11 i think. because thats when the livestream is.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    Time to load up origin and get ready to constant refresh for the patch
  • Options

I'm optimistic that the update will come at 10 as always. Otherwise nobody could concentrate on the livestream ...
  • Options
    simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    I just had a thought, it could be heights
  • Options

I'm optimistic that the update will come at 10 as always. Otherwise nobody could concentrate on the livestream ...

I agree! I hope they release it at the same time as always, if I have to wait another hour I'll go crazy (not because I have high expectations, but because of curiosity :D ) also yeah people would be trying to download, use and watch the LS all the same time haha
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    edited July 2018
    Patch is live, Origin is downloadng
  • Options
    Patch is loading!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top