Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update coming Today with a Livestream

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    It's small, only 220 MB ...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member

Yep, I'm going to go paint.
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    220 mb... So many bugs repair? NOPE!
  • Options
    Gallery is still offline.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Just updated, was it just the gallery?
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Gallery is still offline.

Great update then!! :D:D:D:D
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    simsvip is down, oh well
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    Kali_Durga wrote: »
    simsvip is down, oh well
    Simsvip doesn’t have the patch notes either, all it’s saying is how to download but and remove patches. Last time she told ppl on twitter we don’t know how hard it takes to run a site when there is a huge influx of players at the same time
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Do you know where I might find the toddler livestream?
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    An hour for this? Not even connecting the console gallery to the PC version? Seriously? You’d think I’d be used to disappointment at this point. Waste of time and money.
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Yawn.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I may be misreading comments, but it looks like some people find the idea of this live stream somewhat upsetting? It is a direct way of talking about the development process and communicating with us via chat, which should be a good thing?
    And IF the main reason is in fact a gallery update - a feature that has been unchanged since the game came out - it would make a lot of sense that they would show new search or upload functions in a stream. Some may be able to figure it out right away, but others may not; and they could miss out on the new functionality - whatever the updated feature is, actually. It's like how I don't understand why some people cannot seem to find out at which time a live stream will be in their time zone, even though they are clearly connected to the internet. But the truth is that everyone has a different way of looking at things; something that seems obvious to me may be an enigma to another - and vice versa.

I personally don't need a 60 min livestream on just a gallery update. I am hoping it is a bit more than that. The thirty second quarter teaser worked for me and it was great communication. We were back to silence and then bam livestream and update but guys don't get too hyped....HUH!?!?! Don't get hyped!! Then was it worth announcing and having a livestream? Speculations and frustrations begin...

I only want to see livestreams for upcoming packs or a game changing update to live mode. As you said, everyone has a different way of looking at things.

Fortunately attendance is optional.

Yes, fortunately. If only they told us what it was about so I could opt out.
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    You know what? They made easels able to put in our inventories and that's more imprtant to me :D:D:D
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Gallery update? Blah. I guess I'll skip the livestream. :s
  • Options
    Some nice fixes (the vanity table!) - but nothing about the death phone calls and the crazy outfits at spas and festivals?
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Seems like a lot of bugs were fixed, including the one I reported, which makes me happy. :) Haven't seen the new gallery yet, but I interested in seeing the new differences.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited July 2018
    Well, no need for me to bother with the livestream, but I am pleased that easels can be placed in inventories and used anywhere.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Ok one thing whatI like. Easel for painting is portable! Finally! Ok, I know that is mod for it. But one less mode is good thing!
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    This is what we were expecting. Wish there were some more bug fixes though. Oh well. I don't understand what the live stream is for and won't watch it.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    edited July 2018
    Well now that easels are portable, can they just make computers portable and give us laptops! Are is that going to be in its own stuff pack
  • Options
    Its pity, they can create some more for "galleey" theme as only one easel... But ok.

I reinstall my pc today... Now I go reinstall sims game... I Think I start wit TS2
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    T-rash
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Portable easels are great, but to be honest I was hoping more from this update even though I'm an active gallery user :/
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top