Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where did your username come from?

Comments

• Options
    Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    I mean. . pretty straightforward actually.
    I wanted to give the people on this forum that don't know me some inkling of my Sims 2 playing style, and then when trying to come up with a semi-original way to spell that, I thought of the kids' Christmas special "Olive, the Other Reindeer".
    That all kinda mashed together in my head and my user name is what came out. B)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    A ridiculously good pun from my nickname.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    RilexiusRilexius Posts: 112 Member
    All my usernames mostly comes from making a new character name in World of Warcraft, lol. Rilex is the original for me (a rename from Riley that was taken in WoW), then I wanted to create another character with Rilex in it, so it became Rilexius, I've used "ius" for another name before.
    Rilexius is my current artist name
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    years and years ago. Years! I read some music magazine and there was an interview with... a band I guess, can't remember, and one of the dude's last name was Simpkin. I was kinda just starting with the sims but was a fan already and thought it was such a cool last name. And when it came time to use the online for Sims I picked that name. I had a different one on the Sims 2 website though. Guess I hadn't read the magazine yet lol
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    My username comes from one of my WoW toons. Everything else I wanted was taken, so I went with this one.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I didn't know what to pick, so I thought what I had done last in game. It was my sim finding element Wolfium for collection.
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    i like memes
  • Options
    ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    Amelia and Cynthia are two Sims siblings that I used to play. I got really attached to them when I was addicted to The Sims a couple of summers ago.
  • Options
    DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    My name came from the skeleton war on tumblr.
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    My username was intended for throwaway accounts of mine that I'd likely never use again, but when I got here I found I had to have a certain post count to make my own topics and then I liked this place too much to leave so here I am. There are a few other sites I visit with this same username. My normal Username is a clever combination referring to the year I was born and the month, but not directly.
    2nte6j4.png
  • Options
    LilioCandidiorLilioCandidior Posts: 27 Member
    There is a Bleach Character Song called Rosa Rubicundior, Lilio Candidior. It is originally a latin poem tho. Lilio Candidior translates to 'whiter than a lily'
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Pokemon Abra and its evolution Kadabra. Needless to say, after the sims, my biggest passion are pokemon.
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    Mine is Milway Langermann (MilwayLang for short). If you know Outlast, I get it from their protagonists' name. Miles Upshur, Waylon Park and Blake Langermann
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    I use Sona13Singer most places (sonata13singer is an alternative one I use.)
    Sona=nickname
    13= I've been using this username since I was 13 and I don't think any other number looks right with it.
    Singer=I like to sing though I don't do it a lot anymore.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    When I used to play minecraft, I did this username like the ender dragon- now I just use it for everything
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • Options
    Hunter_IriaHunter_Iria Posts: 30 Member
    Because Iria is my favorite anime character, but I couldn't use the name Iria on its own. Since I know Iria is a bounty hunter, I decided to tag on 'Hunter.'
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I went through three names on the forums.

ShanTheEmolga: I was a huge Pokémon fan at the time.
    RaeSimlish: Needed a sims related username for the forums, stuck with it for some time.
    Bubbz3388: Came about when I got back into the Powerpuff Girls. "Bubbs" was a nickname Bubbles was addressed by in the 2016 reboot at times. The "z" came about because I thought it was spelled with a Z. That is also where my art Instagram name came about, but I spelled Bubbz with an S. The 3388 comes from the last name of my Bearville character, named AaliyahDiva3388.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I'm a hippie. Who loves the Sims. :heart:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    TheLAURATheLAURA Posts: 16 New Member
    I introduced myself to someone as Laura (my real name) and they said "Oh, you're Laura, THE Laura". So there we go lol
  • Options
    CieloSimsCieloSims Posts: 143 Member
    My username came from an article I read that had circa and a year. My birth year is 1986, so I used circa1986. I wish I could change it, as it is changed to SunflowerSims on every other place.
    Origin ID: CieloSims
  • Options
    thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    My friend nicknamed me "Lynith," when I was younger and so I tried to be cool, putting "the names lynith" and then my second favorite number 13 lol
  • Options
    rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    One of my favorite bands is Paramore and I love one of their newer songs "Rose-Coloured Boy". Plantsims are my favorite supernatural so I just replace boy with Sim.
  • Options
    EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    EliGranger is a nickname I got from my friends and simmer...um yeah I play the sims
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I was trying to come up with a user name and I happened to look at my grandfather's watercolor painting of icebergs in a lake.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".