Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where did your username come from?

Comments

• GenSimGenSim Posts: 14 New Member
    Gen is my nickname and well, Sim is kinda self-explanatory lol
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I chose my user name because I love dragonflies and they have a special meaning to me.
    Wiki page:Odonata
    And '68 which represents a specific year. ;)
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Started playing on a private server for an MMO I used to play. Was full of a lot of people I had known from the original MMO, so I wanted a new name that only my close friends would know, plus I got tired of my old name, UzumakiW, because people kept thinking it was from that Naruto anime (actually comes from a great Japanese horror movie, plus the first letter of my last name). Tried coming up with a name, so I started looking around my desk for ideas. My eyes landed on a bottle of hand sanitizer, and quickly from that, I connected it with soap, and kind of just fell on the name SoapSuds, obviously because of the suds soap creates. I also thought it rolled off the tongue pretty well. I use this name now pretty much everywhere.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    The word Angel, a nickname, and the year I was born.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Karababy is a nickname my Aunts and Uncles gave me as a child. The 52 is just a number. :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I was a big ol' dreamer at the time, always full of new exciting dreams for my life. So hence the "dreamerz" part. I guess the "z" at the end was just "like so kool", I dunno... I hate it now. And 13 is my favourite/lucky number.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i like ghosts, i wish they were real. :pensive:
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• ROSEBUDALYROSEBUDALY Posts: 17 New Member
    The Sims cheat
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    The first letter of my first name (a), followed by the first three letters of my surname (fai), and the first 4 digits of a login number for a school system (1261)
    It's also the username I use for my Origin account.
  • VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    It’s my name and nickname!
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited August 2018
    My user name is a variation of my real first name.
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    it's actually a bit of a long story. i was on roblox a few years ago, and i was on some generic horror game, and there was a zombie morph. so i morphed my character into a zombie, but i was still wearing my nerd glasses hat. so i took "nerdyzombie" and added a couple of numbers for that 1337 HAX0R look.
    giphy.gif
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Melanie Christel Rudd lol not very imaginative ;)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I play in San Myshuno a lot.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• KonekoFoxgloveKonekoFoxglove Posts: 50 Member
    The first word I learned in Japanese and the first flower I could think of when just „Koneko“ was already taken as a username.
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited June 2018
    I was an edgy 12 year old making a DeviantArt account back in the day, and I was too lazy to think up a new username since then, so I still just use "DarkSuperNinja" for everything! :P
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    My initials are DK and it sounds like decay, so that's why it's DeKay. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    my tumblr account came first [@prismpop] and I also made my YT channel recently [prismpopped] so I decided to stick with the theme!

The original for prism pop came from the name for my BPR I post on my tumblr!
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Nowhere really. I picked it because I like the way it sounded. Like a mysterious stranger/hero helping those from the shadows. I was hoping for just Arkane, but I messed up when it was changed.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • MelikeMelike Posts: 10 New Member
    it's my name :)
  • missbritt1989missbritt1989 Posts: 90 Member
    It's what my grandfather has called me since I was little and the year I was born. <3
  • Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    Just made it up
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Melike wrote: »
    it's my name :)

Beautiful name... I like it...

My name is because I'm a loner... ;)
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    When this account was made on July 2013 ı was a edgy teenager who obsessed with Teen Wolf.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    My last name is very long and starts with V, often gets misspelled or mispronounced. So I used to joke that I'd change my last name to Von Awesome if I wasn't married by 35.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif