Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Round 2 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I’m off to bed now and I Vote no lynch because it’s too risky. I won’t be on again before day ends.

Good night :)
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    OK, Sub -- that tells me what you thought about her vote on Helio ... but it doesn't tell me what you think about her. But that's OK, there really isn't a lot to look at today.

Right- I misunderstood what you were asking :P. I don't think Emzy would make such a weird vote, 2 comments in. I don't think she's mafia, but this doesn't mean I think she's town. I'm gonna keep an eye on her.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Icey can I be added to afterlife?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Vote: No Lynch

Once upon a time I was lynched day one by a vote just like the one that Emily put on Helio. I was town. The person who voted for me was town. It was just a flippant whattheheck vote first thing like Emily made on Helio.

It was a big hit to town, too. Mafia did nothing to stop the lynch, they just sat back and let me by lynched by ONE vote that they knew was made by another townsperson.

I don't know if Helio is town. I don't know if Emily is town. But I am not going to allow a repeat of that to happen here. I will add to the No Vote so Helio does not accidentally get lynched.

I believe that Bella is town. I believe that Sonschi is town. And I know that I am town. That leaves 5 of you to contend with later.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    It's called OMGUS xD

No. It's the Ogre one ... up the mountain.

That was Good Ogres Sing Up Mountains GOSUM

OMGUS - Ogres Might Give Up Singing
  • Options
    Also UNVOTE

no way was that a serious vote, lol. More of a reaction test. I forgot all about this game
  • Options
    Speaking of reaction tests, I haven't seen Keyen around lately. Hope he hasn't gone missing like Ms. Minaj. If you read this, Keyen, you are missed.
  • Options
    Speaking of reaction tests, I haven't seen Keyen around lately. Hope he hasn't gone missing like Ms. Minaj. If you read this, Keyen, you are missed.

and I think that it's his birthday tomorrow! He is active on twitter, so I do believe he is alive.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    vote no lynch i gtg.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Apologies for not contributing and making the day a little more eventful. I'm not sure when day 1 ends, but for now..

Vote: NO LYnch

I'll try harder tomorrow, read back properly and start forming some real reads and whatnot.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 1.2

Emily votes Helio
    Helio votes Emily
    Sonschi votes No Lynch
    Lala votes No Lynch

Emily unvotes
    Rose votes No Lynch
    Emily votes No Lynch

No Lynch - Sonschi, Lala, Rose, Emily
    Emily - Helio

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in 4.5 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Apologies for not being as active as I'd like. I had to finish something which is due tomorrow. Thankfully, I finished it, and it is ready to turn in. :) I'll hopefully be on tomorrow at lunch, but if not, I'll definitely be on after school.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Well, with the number of players, I don't see this lasting past the weekend, so at least you won't have to worry about this interfering with more schoolwork. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don't think anything else can happen, so vote: no lynch

Good night guys.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Okay, that's a hammer. Hold on.

Final Count 1

Emily votes Helio
    Helio votes Emily
    Sonschi votes No Lynch
    Lala votes No Lynch

Emily unvotes
    Rose votes No Lynch
    Emily votes No Lynch
    Bella votes No Lynch

No Lynch - Sonschi, Lala, Rose, Emily, Bella
    Emily - Helio

• Options
    Madame Levesque concentrates hard. Beads of sweat begin to form on her brow. Alas, her efforts to reach the fates were in vain.

"I'm sorry," she goes. "The fates aren't cooperating today. The fog is too much for my faculties to penetrate, and there are forces at work that keep me from coming to a prediction. We'll have to continue some other time, dear. The payment should cover a few more sessions."

The lady sighs in disappointment. "No surprise there, I guess."

"Well, chin up. Tomorrow might be the bearer of good news. I shall consult the stars and the charts to glean something."

Madame Levesque blows out all the candles in her tent. Can't leave them on after the last incident. In retrospect, she should've seen the signs in the cards, but she can be a tad dense that way.

It is now Night 1
    Night will last 6 hours and end at 11 AM GMT. You have until then to turn in your actions.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Late in the afternoon, the lady returns to resume her session.

"This truly is a bad start, my dear," Madame Levesque announces with a look of worry on her face. Now is not the time to ponder your choices. You must take quick action if you want to save your marriage."

"What does this mean? Is Walt going behind my back? Should I confront him about our problems?"

vyRzg29.png
    Zinniavanilla, the Empowered Upright Lovers, has been discarded.

It is now Day 2
    With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Day ends in 20 hours or when someone is hammered, whichever comes first.

(Note: Empowered means that the person's power is activated this game, due to the added possibility that a card's power remains inactive for a given game)

• Options
    @Zinniavanilla Would you like afterlife?

• Options
    Okey Dokey.

I've got 4 on my town list. Emily got moved to town because she played my game a few days ago where Zinnia was nightkilled Night One. I really don't think she'd do that at all. I might be wrong, but for now Emily is not someone I want to lynch.

Most of you did not play and would not realize she was nightkilled so early. That's just tacky if you know they were and did it again, so I think mafia did not play my game. Bella did, but Bella was already cleared by me.

So:

Helio, Sub, and Rosehorse?

You three?

If Emily is scum, I am going to have a talk with her after the game.

• Options
    Sonschi
    EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    Idontrcall/Lala
    bellagorilla/Bella
    DatSubmarineYourLookingFor/Sub
    Zinniavanilla/Zinnia, Empowered Upright Lovers, Discarded Night 1
    xHeliodora/Helio
    TheRoseHorse/Rose

Now, I had thought Sonschi town after her "no lynch" vote. Emily was set to be lynched when she voted no lynch. She could have abstained and just let the vote on Emily if she were scum -- but that's the only reason that she is cleared. It's still not a move that I think scum would make at that point.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    [...] That's just tacky if you know they were and did it again, so I think mafia did not play my game. [...]

I know I'm not in this game, but I just wanna say you're too much of a sweetheart. XD You should know most of the people here in the Sims 4 mafia community show little to no mercy. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Hello again!
  • Options
    Wait a second. Empowered means Zinnia was a PR? This means we lost our only PR?! :s

So, this night kill might be helpful but I need to read back first. But only after I finish lunch. I'll do a list then
  • Options
    Here's my list now (not much to base on yet tho):

Sonschi: me --> I'm town.
    Em: I don't think she would vote as a joke if she was scum. That would put too much attention on her --> probably town
    Lala: I don't really get why she thinks everyone who played her game on UM can't be scum because of Zinnia's vote. That's weird. --> 50/50
    Bella: She mainly commented off topic or followed others. Sketchy --> less townish
    Sub: So far I can't read anything sketchy in her comments but I get weird vibes from her --> 50/50
    Helio: Her vote for Em after the joke vote was sketchy. She's usually very quiet and that she suddenly commented and voted was new. --> scummy
    Rose: Rose is usually less active as town and more active as scum. She has said several times that she's busy but she has been more active than in the last game so far. That's odd --> scummy

Lala, why do you think bella is town? I can't see why you read her as town so far. She said she's not scum but anyone could say that.
  • Options
    Hm, rip zinnia. That's interesting. So she had a mason lover? Also what does empowered mean?

Sonschi - Townish, and more likely so based on first no lynch vote. If she were mafia she wouldn't want to no lynch, so it wouldn't make sense. She could have bandwagoned onto me or Helio, or started a new bandwagon.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I actually consider no lynch day 1. We are only 8 players with 2 scums.

Worst case could be:

day 1: mislynch --> 5 townies and 2 scums
    night 1: scum kills --> 4 townies and 2 scums
    day 2: another misylnch --> 3 townies and 2 scums
    night 2: scum kills --> 2 townies and 2 scums --> scums win

No one so far seems scummy to me at this point so I'm really scared we mislynch. :/
    Also she worked out numbers for the no lynch, and that was helpful.

Also Sonschi, my vote on Helio WAS a joke, but it was still an actual vote. I don't do joke votes unbolded. It can be interesting seeing how these things are interpreted, and sometimes people hop on them if the game is quiet and people are looking to lynch. But that didn't happen here, so that is also interesting. And partly, mostly because of you and lala i think with your no-lynches. Whereas you could have really gone into my vote on helio, and her vote back on me and turned it into a really scummy thing and had one of us lynched. So I think yourself, Sonschi, and lala are pretty alright for now.

Lala - Also hopped on with sonschi to no lynch. She seems relaxed which gives me townish vibes.
    I see nothing sketchy in someone voting for someone who voted them this early in the game. It's that GOSUM.

I also don't have a problem with No Lynch -- it's a fair idea. But not too soon. I think we should have many comments from different people before we decide on no lynch. Just so we can read them later.

If we no lynch before we get a lot of comments from people, it's not going to help us out as much.
    This post stuck out as townish for me from her.

Bella - nothing yet

Sub - said some stuff, but not much for me to really think about

Zinnia, Empowered Upright Lovers, Discarded Night 1

Helio - I don't know how to feel about her vote on me and her reaction seemed like she took my vote seriously. But I mean, she hasn't really played much and I don't really know for sure. She seems alright for now.

Rose - nothing much yet

Well I'm so glad everyone was talking about me pretty much for the full of day one. Bahaha. I didn't get much out of all that but oh well.