Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Round 2 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Emzy? That's not nice. I thought Helio's hello was lovely.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    It finally started :love: But don't we get to know how many scums there are?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hello. According to the rules, 1/4 of the players are scum, so since there are 8 players, there are 2 scum.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Hello. According to the rules, 1/4 of the players are scum, so since there are 8 players, there are 2 scum.

Thanks :) I only looked at the part of the rules with the dots ^^ But it's mentioned in the beginning of the "long version".

It also says this:
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I will randomize which cards will be included. As a rule of thumb, 1/4 of the players will receive power roles, so if there are 12 players, 3 of them will have powers. Among the possible power roles, some of them will have their powers activated for this game, while the others will remain powerless, so it's entirely possible for an Empress card to have power or not, for example.

As a rule of thumb, 1/4 of the total number of players will be reversed or Mafia-aligned as well. The reversed cards are guaranteed to have 1 power role, while the others can only kill each night. So if there are 12 players, one of the 3 power roles will be reversed, while the other two are upright. In this case, there will be 7 powerless upright cards, 2 powered upright cards, 1 powered reverse card, and 2 powerless reversed cards.

With 8 players this means we have 2 PRs but we only have one for town. I hope it's a really good one, like a Vig or Jailkeeper.
    I'll be on after school
    I'll be on after school

Or maybe during lunch.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 1.1

Emily votes Helio

Helio - Emily

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    That was a serious vote? I took it as a joke.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    That was a serious vote? I took it as a joke.

It was bolded :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I wouldn't be surprised if she took it back later :) In case she won't forget about it. But I'll remind her xD
    I wouldn't be surprised if she took it back later :) In case she won't forget about it. But I'll remind her xD

Are you convinced that Helio is town?
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Are you convinced that Helio is town?

No I have no clue at all. But I still consider the vote as a joke.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Morning guys! I obviously didn't stay up last night. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Hello, everyone.

I like the story, Icey.
    unknown.png
    Hello, everyone.

I like the story, Icey.

Thanks. :D I mostly just do it for fun and flavor.

Hello, everyone.

I like the story, Icey.

Thanks. :D I mostly just do it for fun and flavor.

It's very nice flavor though.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    It is! Which is why I wanted to play. I missed the first time he did this theme.

Are we waiting on Sub? Has everyone else checked in?
    Players
    1. Sonschi
    2. EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    3. Idontrcall/Lala
    4. bellagorilla/Bella
    5. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor/Sub
    6. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia
    7. xHeliodora/Helio
    8. TheRoseHorse/Rose

Yeah, I think Sub might be the only one who hasn't posted...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    My first impressions ... I don't want to vote for Helio today because she was first to be eliminated last game, and it would be nice if she could play a bit.

I'm leaning towards Sonschi because of her interest in Emily's vote. This is not much to go on, but it's day one, so I don't have much, lol.

Emily is another contender. I could see her randomly voting someone as scum because she's silly like that.

Bella I don't want to vote against -- she's been scum a lot and has died early recently.

Zinnia, I'd like to see not lynched as well for basically the same early death thing.

Rosehorse -- I don't know yet. I don't get the scummy vibes from her right now.

So, Sonschi or Emily. For me, at least. That could change.
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Vote: Helio that was a sketchy hello

How can simply “hello” be sketchy? Your reason for voting me is so ridiculous. No one is as suspicious as you are right now with that enthusiasm getting people lynched before the game had even really started!

Vote Emzy
    I actually consider no lynch day 1. We are only 8 players with 2 scums.

Worst case could be:

day 1: mislynch --> 5 townies and 2 scums
    night 1: scum kills --> 4 townies and 2 scums
    day 2: another misylnch --> 3 townies and 2 scums
    night 2: scum kills --> 2 townies and 2 scums --> scums win

No one so far seems scummy to me at this point so I'm really scared we mislynch. :/
    I was still typing as Helio commented. I really don't know if makes sense but her voting Em just because she wanted her, sketchy. But Lala's comment now looks a bit like she tries to "protect" Helio. What if they are scum buddies?
    I was still typing as Helio commented. I really don't know if makes sense but her voting Em just because she wanted her, sketchy. But Lala's comment now looks a bit like she tries to "protect" Helio. What if they are scum buddies?

You see, I thought you were scumbuddies with Helio when you commented what you did. It made me think you were trying to protect her, bahahaha.

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hello, I had a busy day so I've just had a read through. Nothing really sticking out for me, except Emzy's vote, but I'm assuming it's a joke? Not sure though...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub