Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Round 2 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I see nothing sketchy in someone voting for someone who voted them this early in the game. It's that GOSUM.

I also don't have a problem with No Lynch -- it's a fair idea. But not too soon. I think we should have many comments from different people before we decide on no lynch. Just so we can read them later.

If we no lynch before we get a lot of comments from people, it's not going to help us out as much.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I see nothing sketchy in someone voting for someone who voted them this early in the game. It's that GOSUM.

I also don't have a problem with No Lynch -- it's a fair idea. But not too soon. I think we should have many comments from different people before we decide on no lynch. Just so we can read them later.

If we no lynch before we get a lot of comments from people, it's not going to help us out as much.

Yeah, getting more comments would help because it would give us reads. I would say "I agree." but it sounded too bland. :D
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I was still typing as Helio commented. I really don't know if makes sense but her voting Em just because she wanted her, sketchy. But Lala's comment now looks a bit like she tries to "protect" Helio. What if they are scum buddies?

You see, I thought you were scumbuddies with Helio when you commented what you did. It made me think you were trying to protect her, bahahaha.

^^ I was just confused as icey counted Em's vote because I really thought the vote was just a joke. But I guess I'm the only one who read it this way :D

On day 1 I usually just try to find the slightest chance of someone being scum. Looking back on my last few times of being town, I was actually right about my guts most of the times. But no one trusted me xD

I think there's a chance Helio is scum. Lala might be her partner but I'm not really sure about it.
  • Options
    I'm not scum. I don't know about Helio. But I don't want to see her lynched day one because she was lynched day one last game.

If you have to take someone out, take me. But I'd prefer no lynch after we hear a lot from people.
  • Options
    I'm not scum. I don't know about Helio. But I don't want to see her lynched day one because she was lynched day one last game.

If you have to take someone out, take me. But I'd prefer no lynch after we hear a lot from people.

I'd prefer No Lynch, too. Except someone really sticks out. I will only be online for about 3 hours, maybe 4. And day ends when I'm busy early in the morning.
  • Options
    My first impressions ... I don't want to vote for Helio today because she was first to be eliminated last game, and it would be nice if she could play a bit.

I'm leaning towards Sonschi because of her interest in Emily's vote. This is not much to go on, but it's day one, so I don't have much, lol.

Emily is another contender. I could see her randomly voting someone as scum because she's silly like that.

Bella I don't want to vote against -- she's been scum a lot and has died early recently.

Zinnia, I'd like to see not lynched as well for basically the same early death thing.

Rosehorse -- I don't know yet. I don't get the scummy vibes from her right now.

So, Sonschi or Emily. For me, at least. That could change.

Maybe you include games at UM but I think @Zinniavanilla survived pretty long in the previous games here on the sims forum. Plus, she hasn't said that much yet. I'd like to hear a bit more from her.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    My first impressions ... I don't want to vote for Helio today because she was first to be eliminated last game, and it would be nice if she could play a bit.

I'm leaning towards Sonschi because of her interest in Emily's vote. This is not much to go on, but it's day one, so I don't have much, lol.

Emily is another contender. I could see her randomly voting someone as scum because she's silly like that.

Bella I don't want to vote against -- she's been scum a lot and has died early recently.

Zinnia, I'd like to see not lynched as well for basically the same early death thing.

And I'm not scum this time, so no worries. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Maybe you include games at UM but I think @Zinniavanilla survived pretty long in the previous games here on the sims forum. Plus, she hasn't said that much yet. I'd like to hear a bit more from her.

I was killed night 1 over on UM, so I think she must be referring to that.
    I don't have a lot to say, I don't know if Emzy' vote is scummish, it just seems weird.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I was killed night 1 over on UM, so I think she must be referring to that.
    I don't have a lot to say, I don't know if Emzy' vote is scummish, it just seems weird.

Yeah, I thought so.

Idk if it's too early to say Em is acting weird. I think the weirder she acts the more she seems to be scummy. But that might just be the fact that she was scum in the first tarot mafia. I think she was close to a breakdown and lived it out on the thread.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Im here for now, but not long. I do agree that Emzy's vote on helio is odd, but its too early to say.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Poor Emily.

I wonder what Helio thinks about Emily? And Sub -- what do you think about Ms. Dalsvida?
  • Options
    Im here for now, but not long. I do agree that Emzy's vote on helio is odd, but its too early to say.

I had to write an essay, so im back now. Ill be on for around 20 minutes or so.
  • Options
    I think em‘s vote is sketchy but not enough to vote her. We mustn’t forget we can’t mislynch too often.
  • Options
    I think em‘s vote is sketchy but not enough to vote her. We mustn’t forget we can’t mislynch too often.

Yeah. I agree. How many mislynches do we have?
  • Options

Also, what is GOSUM
  • Options

Yeah. I agree. How many mislynches do we have?

Worst case, we lose mislynchinh twice :/
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    It's called OMGUS xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    It's called OMGUS xD

Everyone copies my mistake xD
  • Options
    It's called OMGUS xD

No. It's the Ogre one ... up the mountain.
  • Options
    Ogres Make Good United Scum.

Because town is certainly not ogre-like.
  • Options
    It's called OMGUS xD

Everyone copies my mistake xD

I liked your mistake. I thought we could make it a thing, lol.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Poor Emily.

I wonder what Helio thinks about Emily? And Sub -- what do you think about Ms. Dalsvida?

Dalsvida is Emily right? I mentioned it here:
    Hello, I had a busy day so I've just had a read through. Nothing really sticking out for me, except Emzy's vote, but I'm assuming it's a joke? Not sure though...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    OK, Sub -- that tells me what you thought about her vote on Helio ... but it doesn't tell me what you think about her. But that's OK, there really isn't a lot to look at today.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I think Emzy would be more careful to look town if she was scum.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I think Emzy would be more careful to look town if she was scum.

This is Emily we're talking about, lol.

I am not really looking for Emily to be guilty -- I'm looking to see who would try to make Emily look guilty or town...if that makes sense.