Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

>The Dark and Stormy Reading Circle<

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi @Acarb90 That's totally fine. I'm enjoying your story too, so definitely will be continuing reading it. :)
  • Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    I'm back! And I'm hoping that you guys can help me with a Simlit Story Idea that i could use to get back into it!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    adayinthesimlifeadayinthesimlife Posts: 8 New Member
    Is this reading circle still active? I was looking for a circle to join and I'm not sure if this is the one for me. I have a blog on wordpress a rotational save made up mostly of the premades I am about to go on my 3rd rotation and I am excited to see how everyone's story is progressing as the drama, neighbours, and stories all intertwine. I'm still new to the Forums so hopefully soon I share links. If you are interested in my stories and are sill active let me know!
  • Options
    Valpre1983Valpre1983 Posts: 889 Member
    Hi everyone! Long time no chat. I miss this group you guys, but work has been crazy. Story of my life. But, I’ll be on a month long break so I get to sim, write and catch up on all your stories. Hope everyone is doing okay.
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • Options
    @LillyDoves, I’m happy to be your sounding board if you still need help with your new story idea. Hit me up.
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • Options
    Hi. I didn't know this reading circle was still active, but I'm glad that it is. @adayinthesimlife welcome and @LillyDoves I'm happy to be a sounding board too. :)
  • Options
    Hellooo, anybody home? I miss everyone's updates!
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • Options
    Valpre1983 wrote: »
    Hellooo, anybody home? I miss everyone's updates!

Hey, sorry. Forgot this was active still :joy: