Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    Bellamy_PlaysBellamy_Plays Posts: 22 Member
    @Shadami said:
    I really want to see the ability to use different levels for houses.
    L-shaped stairs, spiral stairs. Non straight stairs in general. Curved stairs. ect.
    I wish the left handed/right handed traits weren't hidden. I would kind of love the ability to see this without having to guess. xD

Leading on from what @Shadmi said, A thing I would like to see, as well as different stairs, is the ability to make more than 4 Levels above the street. Also, I would like to see Multipurpose lots (ie. Shop and a spa on street level and apartments above
  • Options
    Bellamy_PlaysBellamy_Plays Posts: 22 Member
    In the Sims 4, we have sims 4 laundry day stuff, however, I would love it if EA/Maxis should add in Supermarkets and Grocery Stores, but not only could you shop at these shops but you could also own them (Like in Get To Work). I am shore A Game pack like this would be liked by the community, and I for one would love it.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    sad I wish they'd fix the plasma trees in forgotten, they dont grow no matter what season it is. but yet they grow in newcrest.
  • Options
    SimmerAmandaSimmerAmanda Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love it to be easier to move out, for example when you become a young adult you can actually move out and not have to split the household etc.
  • Options
    HippooHippoo Posts: 3 New Member
    We need to be able to select the witch or faerie costume when changing into a costume for a holiday. Also could we get more tattoos? Maybe piercings too?
  • Options
    spazin1015aspazin1015a Posts: 15 Member
    If 2 sims that don't live together have a baby and if one parent gets that baby taken away is it possible that there could be an option for the child to go live with the other parent? Maybe too much can there be sleepovers or weekends at the other parents house. Maybe an option available for family sims to invite in conversations? Or a Calendar event option like Sleepover or Visit Parent?
  • Options
    mhearty_mhearty_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Could you PLEASE bring back, "Call a Taxi" and your own drivable vehicles. I do not like how we have to wait on a loading screen just to go to our neighbors homes, or to a public place. It would be much appreciated if we could have those back.
  • Options
    ButterflyHope18ButterflyHope18 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like the moving out process to be a little more simple. At present to move a single Sim out is a pain. You should be able to use the phone or computer; then choose the Sim/s you wish to move, then be given the option to move them into an empty lot, when you select empty lots, all those available should appear in a list (with affordable coming at the top of said list).

When the last Sim in a household dies and you want to move in a new family, the 'furnished' option is greyed out; I have to enter build mode before moving a family in and place some items before moving them in. It would be great to get a fix for this.

I think the game is missing the private school option! It would be awesome to see it return; schmoozing the headteacher for a place at a creative/sports/snob school with the opportunity for a child Sim to gain corresponding skills and/or trait from the chosen school. Perhaps boarding school.
  • Options
    ButterflyHope18ButterflyHope18 Posts: 2 New Member
    I second auto-fill clubs as older Sims die. I think that some sort of basic story progression is missing; it would be better if married Sims has children, instead of growing old and dying.
  • Options
    EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    I would love to see some really nice quality themed fireplaces that you could base a build around. Heart-shaped, teardrop, circular, hand-carved intricate, wall insets, fairy/woodland style, chimera style, etc. Some fun whimsical stuff would be a must as well.

I would also like things like beds with headboards and chairs with backs to match them.
    Some unique shaped doorways to complete the look would be a must - heart, keyhole, teardrop, Moroccan, etc.

I'd go crazy building with stuff like that.
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited July 2018
    I am waiting:

Witches*.*
    Voodoo Magic*.*
    Fog!*.*

BAYOU WORLD!!!*.*
    Louisiana Bayou Swamps ( creepy swamps )! Just give me that and i'll be happy*.*

I do not want to use mobile phones, computers, etc., I like to live with newspapers, typewriters, letters and so on.
    I always play in the old days, but Sims 4 does not allow me to dive into them completely because of the cell phone, computers and so on.
    I want to live like Tasha Tudor in my game (and my life*.*)

Piercing (many options).
    More tattoos.
    For my game, piercings and new tattoos are necessary)
    I always play gothic sims, so I really need this)
    I think we need more body modifications for sims*.*

Body hair (many options)*.*

Freckles (many options).
    Length and Nail Color.
    More extreme colors for the hair.
    Cemetery.
    Ability to choose white color fog for the coffin.
    Ability to turn off the day so that it's always been night.
    Night fog.
    Metal, Dark Ambient - New Radio Stations.
    Creepy Dark stuffs for Goths.
    Ability to choose vampire eyes and teeth for ordinary sims.
    "Blood" flows from the fountain (the ability to change the color of water to red).
    More black color.

A LOT OF SUPERNATURAL CREATURES!*.*

NPC!!!
    Firefighter.
    Police.
    Burglar.
    Bear ( REAL BEAR! AS IN SIMS 1 ).
    Raccoon.
    Skunk.
    Genie.
    Servo.
    Campfire ghost.
    Bonehilda ( ONLY as in Sims Makin' Magic ).
    Imaginary friend (not only for children).
    Gardening gnomes ( as in Sims Makin' Magic ).
    FlaminGoGo Dancers ( as in Sims Makin' Magic ).
    Miss Crumplebottom.
    Palm reader - Miss Lucille ( as in Sims 1 ).
    Celebrities ( as in Sims Superstar ).
    Vendors ( Apothecary Todd, Faerie Queen Mara and Vicki Vampiress ).
    Mr. Big & The Diva ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Penguin ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Unsavory Charlatan ( as in Sims 2 ).
    High witches ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Hula Zombies ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Social Bunnies ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Therapist ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Bigfoots ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Pirate Captain Edward Dregg ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Spectral cats ( as in Sims 2 ).

Sewing machine.
    Pottery.
    Butter churn.
    Ability to draw your own paintings ( as in Sims 2 ).
    Fears ( as in Sims 2 ).

Post edited by adele_kat on
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Thalania8Thalania8 Posts: 3 New Member
    -Stairs
    -Hotel
    -Stairs
    -Farm
    -Stairs
    -Attics
    -Stairs
    -Circus
    -Stairs
    -Zoo
    -Stairs
    -more worlds

and... yes, STAIRS.
  • Options
    NubianOnyxNubianOnyx Posts: 33 Member
    I would like to see witches and their powers develop by the choices they make (light witch, Dark witch). Different magic effects depending on their nature. I would like to see them have the ability to hide their magical ability from normal humans, only have access to certain magic items and places because they are witches, and the ability to use magic and/or magical items on food, similar to magical cupcakes in Sims 1 that turned sims into frogs. I would also like the ability to turn pets into humans.
  • Options
    TheophayniaTheophaynia Posts: 5 New Member
    I would love to be able to drag holidays around in the calendar.
    Or to have presets and custom presets for holidays.
    Or a timezone setting where the holidays flip for northern/southern hemisphere automatically.
  • Options
    TheophayniaTheophaynia Posts: 5 New Member
    And to be able to choose when a Sim's birthday is, and for star signs and compatibility to come back like in Sims 3
  • Options
    Becca04Becca04 Posts: 4 New Member
    We need more cribs, bunkbeds, new worlds with no background houses and more lots, longer hairstyles with bows in the hair, color palette where we can make our clothes better, and we need spiral stair cases, more careers, and part time jobs for adults and elders. including young adults and we need the university back. And we need oceans back, burglars, police, firefighters and go back to the sims 3 map system I feel like we went backwards with the map system, we need vehicles, and finally we need above ground pools.
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    I would like to see a lot of the personality sims had in TS2 come back without having to buy paid content. For example, I liked having my sims walk around and whistle at sims they thought were attractive. I liked having turn-ons and turn-offs, because it made it so that sims had standards. As is stands, sims will literally go for anyone as long as they're flirty. Emotions totally rule our sims' lives, and there aren't even any consequences to balance out that kind of irresponsible behavior.

I would love to see dynamic personalities--personalities that change and morph depending on the actions you take or events that happen. Traits that change the older your sim gets. FEARS.

I want sims to acknowledge that I am playing the game instead of ignoring any sign that there is someone "out there" who is changing their world, i.e. noticing/missing items that are sold or stolen (if that ever happens again), poo-pooing items they don't like, cheering for items they do like, cheering for activities they like doing, etc.

I just played TS3 for the first time yesterday, and I do like the idea of being able to customize patterns and colors of everything. I admit, I was quite overwhelmed by all the choices, but I think that came with playing a game I'd never played before. If this was put into the TS4 mechanics that I'm already familiar with, I'd definitely like it.

Spiral staircases, as many have already suggested, NEED to come back, especially since we have three heights of wall to deal with, and normal stairs are so long for the tall walls.

Neighborhood customization should make a comeback, and I would also like to be able to see a detailed map instead of the watered down version we have now. I always miss special things like rinks and food stands and playgrounds, because I CAN'T SEE THEM on the map! I would also like to see another downtown neighborhood, preferably one we can choose districts and new festivals for.

Taxis and carpools would be a nice thing to see again. I liked seeing the carpools change when you'd get promoted in TS2, and taxis make sense for going downtown. I don't like how if I decide to go to another lot, it instantaneously teleports my sim instead of letting them finish up their bowl of cereal or something before going to their ride. Even making them run off the lot makes more sense than this.

I don't understand why going next-door still requires a load screen, especially in apartments.

Apartment traits are annoying and I hate having a dead body chalk-line forever on my floor. This makes no sense.

I want to be able to run a cafe and a bookstore on the same lot. I miss just having "Commercial or Residential?" as a choice. I don't like having to choose what KIND of commercial lot I'm building because it feels extremely limiting. I can't have a bar and an espresso bar on the same lot unless I want to hire someone and pay $100. I can't have two bartenders on the same lot unless I use a mod. I should be able to build anything I want, put a cash register down, and watch it go. This worked in TS2, and I don't understand why it was changed so drastically. I feel like I can do ANYTHING in TS2, and that game is old now. I also want home businesses back.
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    Additionally...

I'd like the "Chat" interaction back, because micro-managing a conversation is too much work and I like sitting back and watching speech bubbles. "Gossip" should also be more like they're telling secrets behind someone's back like in TS2.

For restaurants, it would make sense to be able to Be Seated At Counter like in the olden days. Retro 50s dining would also be a welcome addition, as it was very cool in TS2.

I want the old radio stations back. Hip-hop, R&B, Blues, Jazz, Rock, Oldies, etc... I loved listening to Simlish rap, c'mon!

I don't think teens should be able to order "alcohol" at a bar. We all know what an EAPA, Wrench and Simsapolitan are meant to be. As this is an American game, I would assume the drinking age is at least 20, unless told otherwise.
  • Options
    TheFroggieTheFroggie Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi ^_^

Here are my feature requests:

In "Create A Sim":
    - Allow to change the sim type (occult vs humain or alien) of gallery imported sims in "Create a Sim",
    - Add a feature to copy clothing and accessories from one outfit to all others,
    - Select by default all outfit categories in filtering as accessories and clothing part can be mixed.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Additionally...

I'd like the "Chat" interaction back, because micro-managing a conversation is too much work and I like sitting back and watching speech bubbles. "Gossip" should also be more like they're telling secrets behind someone's back like in TS2.

For restaurants, it would make sense to be able to Be Seated At Counter like in the olden days. Retro 50s dining would also be a welcome addition, as it was very cool in TS2.

I want the old radio stations back. Hip-hop, R&B, Blues, Jazz, Rock, Oldies, etc... I loved listening to Simlish rap, c'mon!

I don't think teens should be able to order "alcohol" at a bar. We all know what an EAPA, Wrench and Simsapolitan are meant to be. As this is an American game, I would assume the drinking age is at least 20, unless told otherwise.

teens cannot drink, you must be 21, Sometimes my Sims become alcoholics drinking all day. I do not like it. I do not think EA should do that even if it allowed it's still bad for teens with the game to see and maybe even copy, and kill someone or get killed thinking its ok to drink all day, its not. In our Sims game, these are high school kids drinking not young adults. That should be stopped now. Why would EA not care?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    If/when you add cars in, I hope there's something like the car in Free Time (TS2) where it was basically just the shell of the car and you had to work on it for a while to build it. I loved that thing.
  • Options
    sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    My feedback for today would be to stop locking every thread containing critique that DON'T break forum rules. We discussed the patches and a mod claimed the thread was a duplicate of another thread and locked it and reffered us to the other one but that one was locked already...FYI... we have the right to complain and will continue to do so as long as we are PAYING customers, thank you very much.
  • Options
    Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    I would like a werewolf pack where the werewolves look like the statues in Vampires and coloured hair for kids as if it were their natural colour.

Spiral stairs would be good, too, for tight spaces. Also, I'd love a sci-fi pack with time travel, or living on other planets.
  • Options
    UfffaaaPUfffaaaP Posts: 1 New Member
    - A CAS overhaul, including the possibility to delete items (CC clothes etc. ) right there, in CAS - Sims 3 had this feature
    - University EP
  • Options
    Mandykay77Mandykay77 Posts: 21 Member
    With the new update and popular now being the set to as default when you open the gallery, it is causing new builds not to be seen. Many simmers don't know or don't realize the change causing new simmers/ builds a disadvantage over those with a ton of followers. I spent a good amount of time yesterday watching new builds as they were uploaded to the gallery , very nice builds had either none or very few ,as low as 1 to 2 downloads. I feel these builds would have done a whole lot better if they were uploaded before the update. People don't know to switch over to newest or don't know how ( newer simmers). Please , Please, Please change back to newest being default and support all builders , not just ones with followers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top