Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    CzechacekCzechacek Posts: 13 New Member
    I'd say that the style of The Sims 4 could not be changed, indeed the graphic design (which is clear and beautiful) about the sim people, animals and objects/accessories will stay as they are; a "too much realistic which turns out to be very unrealistic" style as it happens with lots of CC is not what will make it all prettier. So, I will not focus on the style, which I like, but on additional features:
    -I'd like to change the height of the sims, like I have two young adults and I want to make one taller than the other one.
    -I want to have more choices for beards and curly hairs (men).
    -Please reintroduce body hair.
    -It would be amazing to have the spiral staircases, I'm really waiting for those.
    -I'd like to have a few more spaces for traits.
    -I'd like to choose personally the colours as in TS3.
    -The fire alarm is useless without firefighters, and it would be nice to reintroduce the burglar and the police, even the ambulance for the sicknesses and births.
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    -I would love small personal hookahs or bubble blowers for Sims to carry in their inventory and use on the go. Doesn't need moodlets, but that would be fine also.
    -Add more lots to existing worlds if possible. I really want a cemetery in the small area next to the Goth home.
    -I want Sims to be able to travel to the GTW lots, (police station, science lab, and hospital).
    -Ghost Hunting career from Sims3, also the private investigator career. Loved the ability to stake out locations. Would love an interaction that would allow Sims to sneak around and spy on others.
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Oh, I'd like a telescope that isn't an enormous observatory too.
  • Options
    PerfectSorrowPerfectSorrow Posts: 58 Member
    Piercings and more tattoos
  • Options
    procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Ok..when on a date with another sim how about the date actually staying with your sim and not wandering off.When the date screen says something like flirt with your date or any other interactions how about putting them on the first option section instead of having to click through several options to find the right one....same when a sim visits your sim's house...have invite in on the first option bit instead of clicking through all the friendly options.....snowball and water fights need speeding up...far too slow...and how about more careers....acting...modelling...I know there are cc ones but i'm fed up with them breaking all the time.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want sims to use the swing autonomously as well as the npc skating and more autonomously snow ball fights
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Ok....school/high school/university exp with teaching career...….A vacation exp....posh hotel or a little seaside resort with the ability to swim in the sea (like sims 3) chance to own a hotel or camp site....the ability of one's sim getting drunk with certain drinks.
  • Options
    procian wrote: »
    Ok....school/high school/university exp with teaching career...….A vacation exp....posh hotel or a little seaside resort with the ability to swim in the sea (like sims 3) chance to own a hotel or camp site....the ability of one's sim getting drunk with certain drinks.

I would like that to its funny when they act silly lol so funny when there drunk
  • Options
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > procian wrote: »
    >
    > Ok....school/high school/university exp with teaching career...….A vacation exp....posh hotel or a little seaside resort with the ability to swim in the sea (like sims 3) chance to own a hotel or camp site....the ability of one's sim getting drunk with certain drinks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would like that to its funny when they act silly lol so funny when there drunk

I have a certain mod that lets one's sim get drunk...would prefer an official one though.
  • Options
    procian wrote: »
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > procian wrote: »
    >
    > Ok....school/high school/university exp with teaching career...….A vacation exp....posh hotel or a little seaside resort with the ability to swim in the sea (like sims 3) chance to own a hotel or camp site....the ability of one's sim getting drunk with certain drinks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would like that to its funny when they act silly lol so funny when there drunk

I have a certain mod that lets one's sim get drunk...would prefer an official one though.

me to
  • Options
    thisawesomechikthisawesomechik Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish in the game we can adjust the height of Sims. I think it would be awesome to be able to open and close the curtains! It would also be awesome if when in the Sims 4 and we get a text about the circus that we can actually go and see the circus, and maybe let them ride an elephant! It would be awesome and blow my mind. Maybe in The Sims pets pack we can have a cute little bunny rabbit, and we can hold it and pet it. And have little bunny babies.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited August 2018
    Teen stuff, more for teens to do, graduations, proms, slumber parties/sleepovers, swimming in natural bodies of water, water sports, tropical world, get rid of the stinking piles of leaves, no more nicely decorated houses making sims happy-that’s just ridiculous, stop the eating on the bed.
    Post edited by Destin2016 on
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    This is a topic I think about a lot!
    -More careers. Lawyer and teacher at least, but I’d also like to see a return of the military career. Maybe also social worker or therapist.
    -In-law, step-, and other relationships differentiated in game. So, instead of a step-mother being just an acquaintance, she’s marked as family and “step-mother” is the relationship.
    -Beach vacation world, complete with everything for a romantic and/or luxurious vacation (hammocks, pool bar, etc).
    -SLOW DANCING
    -Prom for teens. Don’t know if this should be a party type or what, but I’d like teens to be able to ask a date to go with them, dress in formal wear (and have more prom type formal wear to choose from, especially tuxedos with colorful vests and ties), and have goals related to prom style stuff like dancing and romantic socials.
    -More clothing styles and activities for elders. Specifically, I’m thinking bingo, golf, and knitting/sewing.
    -University
    -Return of the chicken coop, bunk beds, party keg, baseball/football that sims can play catch with
    -One more thing. More Halloween costumes for kids and toddlers.
  • Options
    sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    id like auto roof back. while i find the sims 4 roof tool easy to use for the most part i would like an option to select my roof style and have it applied automatically and correctly for me
  • Options
    SelestrahSelestrah Posts: 5 New Member
    We NEED a repair patch for the Gallery. I don't know how many others are having the issues I am with the Gallery, but I do know that I'm not alone in this and this is something that seriously needs to be addressed because without the Gallery, I am quickly losing interest in playing. My own shared content is gone and that is very upsetting. Let alone the fact that everything I've ever favorited is also gone. The Gallery was best left the way it was, but if EA really wants to keep it this new way. we need a repair patch. Just to fix the stinking Gallery.

Well that's my rant, hopefully it doesn't go unheard. (Will wait patiently for results now.)
  • Options
    SelestrahSelestrah Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Selestrah said:
    > We NEED a repair patch for the Gallery. I don't know how many others are having the issues I am with the Gallery, but I do know that I'm not alone in this and this is something that seriously needs to be addressed because without the Gallery, I am quickly losing interest in playing. My own shared content is gone and that is very upsetting. Let alone the fact that everything I've ever favorited is also gone. The Gallery was best left the way it was, but if EA really wants to keep it this new way. we need a repair patch. Just to fix the stinking Gallery.
    >
    > Well that's my rant, hopefully it doesn't go unheard. (Will wait patiently for results now.)

I take it back. I take it all back. I rambled too soon and now that I've checked, everything is there. I'm going to shut up now.
  • Options
    DancingHartsDancingHarts Posts: 1 New Member
    Please, please, PLEASE make a patch for Toddlers. Nightmares every three seconds. Six thousand attempts to "Make a Mess". But worst of all, the high chair. The moment my sim sets down her child, the child wants to be taken out. Never mind that I've set a command for my sim to do something else afterward such as, you know, grabbing food for her child. This is extremely aggravating. It may be a small thing to you guys, but toddlers were introduced a while ago in internet standards. Perhaps it might be time for a revamp? We'd really appreciate it!
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    Bridges, ladders, the ability to change sim heights, glass walls and floors, blenders, nail polish, piercings
  • Options
    Lolmay8Lolmay8 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to be able to choose whether my sims will wake up when they have full energy need or at a certain time. Like in the Sims 3.
  • Options
    kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    My biggest dislike of an otherwise pretty cool game is no story telling for each family, like in sims 2. The screen shot album is to hard to find and get to the family pics you need when you play many households. Also it does not allow you to write enough. I really really want a area in each household to put pics and story info like in sims 2. That is my biggest gripe and the one that will make me give up sims 4 and go back to sims 2 before long. I am only a couple weeks into play and really love the toddlers and al
    l the interactions in the game.
    I also am not a fan of the very limited building and setting of new lots and homes. I don't care a bit that it is not an open world, but I really would like to put more into the worlds. Thanks
  • Options
    sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    in playing sims 3 again, i would like to see different tombstones back. it was nice to see the different ones appearing based on how much life satisfaction points that were earned and would add a little variety to player made graveyards
  • Options
    CzechacekCzechacek Posts: 13 New Member
    In my case the answer is simple....I want the option to paint ceilings! :(
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    parent hood traits available in the reward store or cas
  • Options
    RaichisimsRaichisims Posts: 61 Member
    Please, please, please add cheek dimples as an option in the face detail area where the freckles/wrinkles are?

Currently the only way to achieve dimples is through 1 cheek option that slightly resembles it. Sadly on children/teens the dimple doesn't show until they grow into a young adult, which is odd because in real life dimples don't just randomly appear after your twenties either. So that makes me think the 1 cheek option that slightly resembles a dimple is not actually a real dimple at all. (I hardly use the cheek menu for the cheekshape anyways, I mostly look at the shadows it brings to the face, pick a shadow I like, and mold the cheek into my desired shape from there)

It's easy to mod dimples, and there are some good mods online, but it would be cool to have it as a feature in the base game. :)
    Same goes for chin dimple. I know there is a chin with a dimple in the chins menu, but it would be super nice to be able to add a dimple to any chin through the face detail area where the freckles are.

Also pointy ears. I have the vampires game pack and a pointy ears mod, but it would be nice to have as an option in the base game. My brother in real life was born with pointy ears. It's not common, but it happens, some people have pointy ears.
  • Options
    dljbraddljbrad Posts: 1 New Member
    Can y’all make it possible to automatically refurnish houses after an active hosuehold moves out?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top