Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    If you add bunkbeds, please add bunkbeds for Toddlers too!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2018
    lower prices. $52 taxes not included is a little pricey, just think of the poor babies who can't afford good computers !
    They won't be able to afford those prices :p
    $35.00 plus taxes seems reasonable B)
    wanted to get Seasons but now can't afford to. :'( My dad says it costs too much :(
  • Options
    SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2018
    why can't we pin all the whims, we can only pin the last 3. Would like to be able to pin them all.
    A lot of times the best ones are the first ones and they disappear so fast, before I can fill them.
  • Options
    KaitySpiritKaitySpirit Posts: 1 New Member
    Loving the new holidays with Seasons :)

I would really like it if the Spooky Day party costumes from the separate Spooky Stuff pack would be available as costumes under the wear costume action IF we own the Spooky Stuff pack. It has way more really great costumes, especially for kids. The current selection is pretty disappointing. Can this please be added in a patch? <3

Also I would love a few more non-realistic skin colors to make the full rainbow (Yellow, Orange, and Purple are not available without alien genetics/at all). A rainbow family would be really cute!
  • Options
    DonutcrystalponyDonutcrystalpony Posts: 1 New Member
    Found this thread and created an account just to get my idea out;
    It would be nice if you could create routines for the sims. Eg, to make them go to bed at specified times, wake up at specified times, eating etc etc.

I would be really happy if this could be done!

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    money10102money10102 Posts: 1 New Member
    there is something that need to be updated. Every time i'm doing something my the cat take the hole task bar then when that task is done there gone it only hatpins when the cat wants something help (wish could show you)
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Could hot weather and cold weather clothing have a second tab for active wear? Meaning a hot weather workout outfit and a cold weather workout outfit and can swimwear be made immune to heatwaves?
  • Options
    KFoxKFox Posts: 4 New Member
    HORSES, I want the whole ordeal. Troughs, jumps, tack, and of course the horses! Please please please do this
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    edited July 2018
    I want break dancing in Sims4. Just reuse the cardboard mat. Sims can learn and have break dancing competitions in San Myshuno and other venues. Would be good in an 80's retro stuff pack. 80's fashion, hair. Objects include retro style arcade machines, pinball machines. I want Sims to carry large boom boxes on their shoulders. An 80's rap/hip hop radio station.

New interactions for the game:
    Sims can sit on door steps
    Lie on sofa and watch tv
    Watch tv in bed
    Eat in bed, serve breakfast in bed
    Lie on bed and relax, daydream
    Talk while fishing, sit while fishing
    With harvestable plants Sims can only pick one piece of fruit or vegetable if they want.
    Are there harvestable nut trees? Pecan, walnut...
    When Sims stop jogging, I want them not to change back into their everyday outfit.

• Options
    indigobuniindigobuni Posts: 3 New Member
    My feedback is probably just reiterating what a lot have said. Please release more vacation spots, beach where sims can swim or ski resort where they can ski or snowboard - maybe even take lessons? You could even throw in lifeguards and ski patrols for Sims who get in trouble.

I'd also like to see you bring back the pool table for S4.

Since you've added seasons, are there trees that have snow or ice on the branches, fall foliage, piles of leaves we can place?

I would love to see spiral staircases, curved and angled staircases (imagine entering a grand foyer with left and right curved staircases to the 2nd floor. Porch swings, gliders, rocking chairs (for porch or inside). I'd also like to see workable ceiling fans with and without lights.
  • Options
    olllyk184olllyk184 Posts: 11 New Member
    Awww also one thing apart all those ideas. Please fix a bit the Dine Out.. It take ages to be served in the restaurants get the service like this in real life… nah... really dont want it... many times I had to leave it cos my sims were loosing needs.

Also all the business model needs a bit fix. Maybe would be great get more workers and schedule them or also maybe some managers or just anyway get the chance to make a profit when my sim-owner is not there. I know it might be hard to rework it completely but like this the workers are just moaning and want to go for a toilet when I wanna stay open late. And I dont really want my sim spend all day there to make money. I wish this could be considered.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited July 2018
    olllyk184 wrote: »
    Awww also one thing apart all those ideas. Please fix a bit the Dine Out.. It take ages to be served in the restaurants get the service like this in real life… nah... really dont want it... many times I had to leave it cos my sims were loosing needs.

Also all the business model needs a bit fix. Maybe would be great get more workers and schedule them or also maybe some managers or just anyway get the chance to make a profit when my sim-owner is not there. I know it might be hard to rework it completely but like this the workers are just moaning and want to go for a toilet when I wanna stay open late. And I dont really want my sim spend all day there to make money. I wish this could be considered.

I think dining out is a quick enough process. I feel like if it was any quicker I would lose interest in doing it at all. Just go to the bathroom and shower before going out to eat and you should be fine.
  • Options
    Swift_NovelliaSwift_Novellia Posts: 1 New Member
    I’d like to see more hair colors (different shades of purple, blues, reds, etc) styles, and more color variety for outfits. Or even implementing a color pad where you can pick and choose colors and shades yourself versus just being given set colors.
  • Options
    daniel14daniel14 Posts: 2 New Member
    For the Sims 4, I would like us to have curved stairs curved walls stairs in the pool and a way to have an infinity pool.
  • Options
    daniel14daniel14 Posts: 2 New Member
    For the Sims 4, I would like us to have curved stairs curved walls stairs in the pool and a way to have an infinity pool a way to hav pools with waterfalls and i possible houses on mountains
  • Options
    hellishhellish Posts: 7 New Member
    > @daniel14 said:
    > For the Sims 4, I would like us to have ... stairs in the pool and a way to have an infinity pool a way to hav pools with waterfalls...

Never going to happen. Pools are a half-baked afterthought this go round and will never be improved upon or revised. Enjoy swimming those goofy-looking laps into anyone in your immediate watery vicinity, because that's the extent of interaction EA has deemed necessary.

Pools are a complete joke in The Sims 4.
  • Options
    MagiMagi Posts: 3 New Member
    Kid's Activities:

A variety of extracurricular activities for children and teens, for example: being able to join a soccer team or chess club and being able to take ballet or art classes.

A large jungle gym that has two slides of different sizes, a swing set with one swing with a special seat for toddlers and a stand alone slide for children.

Small toy sets that allows multiple children to play together using the toys and doesn't take up to much space. I would like there to be a barbie doll type set, along with a dinosaur and/or animal toy set.

Clothes and Hairstyles:

More hairstyles for toddlers

More sleepwear for children and toddlers

Some outfit style sets that have multiple outfits (everyday, party and formal), but follow a similar style. This would allow sims to dress with more personality. The vampire pack did something like this, but i would like to see more.

Entertainment:

New lots: Arcades, Cinemas and a Water Park

Items: Video game consoles and more pool stuff
  • Options
    - Lego type set for children
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited July 2018
    A big overhaul of personality and emotions. They didn't add emotions correctly and every sims look exactly the same. For this we need chemestry, more traits, like/dislikes, each trait should have different impact on the gameplay and the way a sim react. They should take a look at TS2. And they need to really decrease the impact of emotions, cause it was a huge mistake.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    willsim2willsim2 Posts: 4 New Member
    What I would like to see and I can't figure out why it's not in the game already as it's surely one of the most obvious features required.

Is the ability to book more than one vacation day off at a time..if my sim has 2,3,4....10 day vacation days aviliable. Any given sim should be able to call work to book time off, which then leads to the question of how many (work) days off (up to your sim's limit) would you like them to take?
    Instead of the current way of having to call every day to take another day off i.e. 5 single phone calls to have 5 days off.
  • Options
    flwpwr12flwpwr12 Posts: 1 New Member
    i would greatly apperciate different variations of curly hair, and not just one option but being able to choose between different intensity of how tight and loose the curls are
  • Options
    I'd like to have a graveyard in the sims 4
  • Options
    indigobuniindigobuni Posts: 3 New Member
    More interaction with "decorations" placed.

Remember the burglar we used to have or something catching fire? Appliance breaks down now, we can call a repair person. Why not Emergency Response (911 in the US). The fire alarm feels useless. The fire extinguisher is basically just decoration. No home security system either.

This could also lead to adding Firefighter in the Careers section, which would include EMS training as a First Responder. They have to climb the ranks just like police - from Probie all the way through to Captain and to Fire Chief. Imagine a big red fire truck pulling up to your house?
  • Options
    Trusty_McCoolGuyTrusty_McCoolGuy Posts: 13 New Member
    The ability to change what expression your sim is using when they walk-- mix and match walking expressions?

Also, the ability to better fine-tune the amount of time a sim spends on an indefinite task. Have default set to until interrupted/level up, and have a small timer on the right of the task with buttons that allow you to set it to ten minutes, twenty minutes, thirty minutes, an hour, two hours, three hours. That would allow us to tend to our sims a LOT better, and allow us to avoid silly potty issues because the task went on too long. : S

Additionally, having various tasks change time with higher skill would be very fun. Having grilled cheese take five minutes to make instead of thirty when you're a higher skill would be awesome, and having it burn if you take too long because you're too low a skill would make a lot of sense!
  • Options
    Trusty_McCoolGuyTrusty_McCoolGuy Posts: 13 New Member
    Also I'd love to see what indigo pointed out-- the ability to have a repair person, and a firefighter career. I'd also love the burglars back (if nerfed a bit, sure) and also to have pizza guys back. Man, I really miss pizza guys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top