Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This thread seems like it was 100% forgotten by gurus.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Also I'd love to see what indigo pointed out-- the ability to have a repair person, and a firefighter career. I'd also love the burglars back (if nerfed a bit, sure) and also to have pizza guys back. Man, I really miss pizza guys.

We already have pizza delivery in-game, don't we?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Also I'd love to see what indigo pointed out-- the ability to have a repair person, and a firefighter career. I'd also love the burglars back (if nerfed a bit, sure) and also to have pizza guys back. Man, I really miss pizza guys.

We already have pizza delivery in-game, don't we?

We do!

But it would be could to get a fridge grocery system like on TS2 where you have to order or buy groceries on the grocery store in order to be able to cook instead of the insta purchase from the fridge.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    I badly want to see multi-ethnic historical family portraits. Almost all the old paintings and photos available are of people of European descent. We should have similar portraits for people whose ancestors originated in the other continents.

I'm genuinely surprised that this hasn't been in the game from the start; it suggests a blind spot on the part of the team. Really ought to be patched in for everyone.
  • spazin1015aspazin1015a Posts: 15 Member
    Definitely looking forward to the possibility of University coming! but here are just a few things that would be great

1. customization of items. Color wheel, uploading patterns I miss this from prior Sims games
    2. more kids and teen activities for afterschool and maybe even one or two that we play in rather than the rabbithole
    3. a couple more playable jobs would be fun
    4. bunk beds and spiral stairs to save space
    5. canning and wine making were fun
    6. being able to sell harvestables, wine, canning, art etc at flea market days
    7. sneak out for teens, sleepover parties for kids n teens
    8. I know we can create toddler playdates and I love that, thank you :) but it only works if that parent knows the toddler and hasnt lost touch so having a way to meet the parents or toddlers without having to akwardly showing up at their house to be able to invite that in future would be nice. Toddlers who go to daycare can be introduced to other toddlers which could allow an invite or parents meeting other parents in town with toddlers or kids could somehow indicate they have toddlers/kids to create a playdate invite, or a Parents n baby/toddler/kid (like Mommy n Me) program even if a rabbit hole would be another way to generate intros
    9. scheduling doctor appt, dentist appts with calender and even if rabbithole events they generate moodlets and utilize calender functions
    10. can we order a birthday cake instead of having to make one?
    11. Love the decorating options by digging through the totes! Thank you :) can we have birthday party decor stored in there too?
    12. Can we go to school with kids/teens even if just 1 class and carry this to University (we had this previously and just expanded a little bit more options)

Just a few... But thank you for all the work put it love the game!!
  • Trusty_McCoolGuyTrusty_McCoolGuy Posts: 13 New Member
    Hm, I didn't notice we had pizza delivery! Whoops. Another thing to note. Why does every sim hate being in the rain???? I love it.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I'd like to have Sims socialize with each other while fishing, and the opportunity for a regular Sim to offer themselves to a vampire for a drink.
    Thanks!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    I really like the game, but there are things I’d like to see added or changed.

Spiral staircases

No more smelly leaf piles. This was a bad idea, guys.

A way to turn off the showering in rain action so I no longer see naked sims nonsensically showering outside. I don’t get why this was even added as an option.

Preteen age group. It’s a big jump from child to teen.

It seems to be a recurring theme where situation outfits are forced on us. The most recent occurrence came with the Seasons EP. Many of us spent hours, days even, adding weather specific clothes for the cold and hot categories only to see our sims wearing wacky, tacky outfits using every single CAS category in walk-by situations. This is never a good idea. Please don’t do this anymore.

Why does everyone have to be afraid of thunderstorms? I have to buy the storm chaser trait for everyone so my whole household doesn’t experience tense moodlets during storms. Can you change this?

I’d like interactions that make sense depending on the relationship between sims. If two sims dislike each other, they shouldn’t be autonomously nice to each other when they see each other.

Only parents should be able to take calls from their kid’s school or be asked advice. I made butlers and nannies for some of my households, and they get calls from the schools, too. They shouldn’t be able to handle parenting situations.

Ability to ask npc kids not to make a mess. It’s so rude for them to come to your house or go to public places and pour paint all over the floor/ground. The only way to make them stop is to reset them.

Also, can you make kids learn not to make a mess? Even when their responsibility is maxed and they’ve been told repeatedly not to do it, they still make a mess. Dogs can learn not to wake up sims, play in garbage, and drink from the toilet. Kids should be able to learn that it is wrong to pour paint on the floor, am I right?

Pretty please add cars and the ability to go for a ride in them. It would be great to be able to drive to your friend’s or date’s house and pick them up, even if it still involves a loading screen. I’d at least like to see them get in the car, drive out of their driveway, and down the road. Then after the loading screen, we’d see our sim driving up to their friend’s/date’s house.

Option to go for a walk or a jog with another sim.

Option to swim in the bodies of water that exist throughout all the worlds.

More pants options for male sims that look like pants men would actually wear. So many of the pants are skin tight and look like they were made for women. And what’s with all the capris?

Pool items, like slides, beach balls, floats, loungers, beach towels that sims can lie down and tan on, and volleyball.

Careers: actor, director, pop/rock star, teacher, real estate agent, architect, model, fashion designer.

Ability to form a band and practice and play songs together. And I mean real Simlish songs, or songs that they’ve written. I don’t want them to sound like a jumbled mess because they are all playing something different or they aren’t in sync.

Also, add more instruments, like drums, bass and electric guitars.

More options for songs that sims can write, like pop, alternative, and rock. The songs sims can sing on the karaoke machine are much better than the ones they have the option to write.

Beach destination with activities/items like swimming in the beach, relaxing on floats, beach chairs and towels, jet skis, boats/yachts that sims could sail and party on, boat houses, scuba diving, building sand castles and beach volleyball.

Rollerblading, riding bikes, and skateboarding as activities that we can click on our sim and have them do (like going for a jog).

When sims dance together, they should actually dance together. Sometimes they are on opposite sides of the room or not even facing each other. Also, slow dancing would be great.

More music options for DJs to play in the dj booth, or even the option for them to play the radio station songs. The dj music gives me a headache after a while, but I like having a dj in the booth at nightclubs.

Winter vacation destination with activities like skiing, snowboarding, sledding, building snow forts, and ice hockey.

More hair styles for toddlers and children.

Revamp of break ups. Right now the only options are to ask to just be friends or to end the relationship by breaking up after becoming enemies and hating each other. I don’t mind either of those, but I’d also like the option to break up without them almost killing each other first. For the ask to just be friends, I’d like my sims to be sad afterwards, like when sims get divorced.

Also, previously when sims would break up (ask to be friends) they would still walk up to each other and kiss. I don’t know if this is still a thing because now I keep my sims away from their exes in order to avoid these aggravating encounters. But if it is a thing, please fix it. It causes unwanted drama between sims and their new partners if they witness them kissing their ex.

Ability to see all relationships in household so parents can invite their kid’s friends to parties without first having to be introduced to them.

Ability to set dress code for parties. Sometimes I want a casual party and I have to use a cheat to change all the outfits for guests so they aren’t overdressed in party outfits. But if they leave the lot during the party (which I will address in my next suggestion), they come back in the same overdressed party outfit as before, and then I have to change the outfit again.

When sims are at club gatherings, on dates, at parties, or are simply hanging out at someone’s house, they often leave to go for a jog. Please, please, please stop this. I’m begging you.

Can we get rid of the greeting hug? When sims are eating and I want them to have a conversation with each other, they first stop eating, get up to hug each other, then start eating again while standing and talking. Just let them remain seated and start the conversation instead. This also happens in other situations as well. Sims don’t need to stop everything they are doing just to hug each other before they can have a chat.

I don’t understand the angry greeting of sims in walk-by situations. I often catch a glimpse of sims growling and scowling at each other as if they are about to fight, and then they just start talking as if they are the best of friends. Please put an end to this interaction. It doesn’t make sense.

Can we stop the auto-queuing of nice interactions? If sims are having an argument or if a parent is reprimanding their child, it ruins the game play when they immediately start a friendly chat right after.

Reasonable bills when the thermostat is on. One of my prominent sim families lives in a large, three story house with a basement. Their weekly bills are around 60k. They can afford that from their weekly investments alone. But one week there was a heatwave, so I turned on the air. The bill for that week was nearly $300k.

Please end the overkill on everything. If a person has the guitar skill, they are constantly stopping an action to play the guitar. We can’t have dinner without my sim getting up to play her guitar. If they have the painting skill, they constantly go and paint. If there is a computer, they constantly want to play games or chat. If there is a bar, they want to make drinks all the time. Even at parties, the auto tend bar action messes up my gameplay. Sims that are attending the party keep trying to tend the bar even though I’ve hired a mixologist. If there is a game table in the house, the play card game action is constantly queued. I’ve started locking doors for game rooms so my sims will no longer stop an action I’ve set in order to play a game.

I guess what I’m saying here is please give us more control over our sims’ actions. I like to have autonomy turned on so I don’t have to micro manage every single action. But if I queue up actions for my sims, they shouldn’t be cancelled because my sim decides to do something else instead.

Also, please tone down the breaking of objects. In one day, both the washer and dryer, a sink, a toilet, and a shower broke in one household. I put higher quality appliances in my homes, but it doesn’t matter. They all break. The dryer in one household breaks or catches fire every day even though I clean the lint tray. I don’t want all of my sims to have handiness skill because it doesn’t fit in with my game play. Also, I don’t want to have to call a repair person multiple times a day. So instead of calling a repair person, I’ve just started replacing the objects. But this adds up, so I have to use cheats to replenish funds from all the stuff that keeps breaking. But we shouldn’t have to use cheats to have gameplay that makes sense.

Ability to ask hired sims to complete a specific action. Sometimes they show up to a lot and just stand there for hours. I once had a mixologist join in the party and start dancing instead of tending the bar. I made her leave and hired a new one, but the same thing happened again.

Stop teens from autonomously doing homework. When my teen invites his buddies over to hang out, sometimes the npc teens start doing their homework. If I stop the action so they can actually hang out, the teens leave their homework on the table. They don’t put it back in their inventory. So then I have to delete the homework because otherwise it just sits there forever. When I switch households and play the teen that left behind his homework, I have to buy another homework book.

I know it’s a lot. I hope some of it is considered.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    There are so many good suggestions in this thread that I'm not sure I will come up with any originals. I just wanted to add my 2 cents about the things I find myself desperately wishing for as well

Further/expanded relationship options when creating families

Engaged couples who are uploaded to the gallery should arrive in new games with their friendly and flirty bars intact

More hairstyles, clothes and jewelry (especially earrings and bracelets!) for toddlers, kids, and actually all men in general

Different heights for adults really seems like it is something that should be in the game

Also, am I missing something? Because I can't choose the color of the hair bands or hair color streaks and it's super annoying

Lots more wall decorations - including lots more variations in ethnicity of old portraits

Stop the sims from standing up to hug when they are already sitting down and eating, it's past annoying and completely unrealistic

Definitely fix it so they can't pick their own wishes over actions I've assigned. They can do their own thing when they finish their chores, lol

Related to that - if you tell a sim to do something- like repair a shower - and then leave the house with another sim, it'd be great to come home to a repaired shower! They just disregard everything as soon as they are left behind at home, lol

I, too, pine for a spiral staircase, elevator, ladders, or something to go between levels that doesn't take up so much room!

The "dance together" action is quite subpar

I'd like it if sims could relax on a couch with their legs up on the couch. I have a lot of painters/photographers in my game, and it would add soooo much to the options of posing

Related to that, can you please make the photo studio better? More people allowed, more combinations of ages?

Could the toddlers swim? In little floaties?

And yes! Yes! Please make the kids be able to learn not to pour paint on the ground, and don't allow kids who are visiting to do it either

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    this thread is full of amazing ideas and i have some of my own id like to share and some expansions on other peoples ideas that i think would be great. its a bit spaced out so it avoids being a solid wall of text:

- school uniforms: like in sims2 the private school uniforms were quite nice

- cardigans/coats/jackets: i want to be able to layer a coat onto dresses or shirts for all age groups. ive found alot of female clothing doesnt have sleeves and looks like its missing something

- better tattoo system: the ability to place multiple tattoos on the back/shoulders (sims3 had this i think) and more location (wrist, stomach) and design options

- some hair has balayage inbuilt in pinks/blues etc but that hair would also be nice without that added colour

- my kids dont change between their 1-5 outfits even if i set them so thatd be nice if they did

- i would like a return of buttons for clothing/hair/body in CAS instead of having to click on the feature i want to change; often i accidentally click and drag and change something which ruins the sim if i dont pick up on it to undo the change

- i too second more personality traits; sims3 traits actually impacted their sim lives and autonomous activities (bookworm for example would actually read the entire book) where as sims4 traits just seem to impact their mood and as already pointed out sims4 sims are pretty much all the same with nothing really unique about them and it seems like its lessened now but regardless of their traits they will all "play video games/troll teh forums/exercise" even if i have other recreational items like pianos or easels

- i too would like to see starsigns return and the interests bar of sims1 (sports, weather etc) and the personality thing (sims2 i think) where they could be sloppy or clean etc in conjuction with sims3 traits. since we have a 'yearly calendar' it kinda makes sense to include starsigns or for something different we could do a chinese year of the (insert animal here) system

- a trait randomiser button as in sims3

- more eye/hair colours and the ability to have 2 different eye colours

- a return of PROPER GENETICS! i loved how sims2 could have throwback genetics like elf ears appearing 5 generations later; the current system based soley on the parents genes is sorely lacking

- proper powersuits and skirts. currently to get a nice pencil skirt i have to layer the skirt with buttons down the front with the peplum top to hide the buttons and make it look more professional

- a tone down of max muscle mass as it can make the sim look too beefcake and as such the clothing looks funny

- a broader selection of buy able traits

- better shoe options especially boots an high heels. the current boots all have thick ... animations ... not sure how to word that but it would be nice for some over the knee or fully knee high seude style boots, flat or heeled it doesnt matter. i know there is a boot like that now but it has a heel cut out which wrecks it for me. with high heels i only use 2 and change them to black each time

- some simmers mentioned BB furniture items with wear and tear. i think we could buy items and over time they start to show signs of use and then like appliances we can either 'clean, repair, replace' if we want but unlike a broken appliance it wont negatively impact mood and could instead have unique buffs like "cough groove thats just right"

- id like for all anti-child sims and the like to STOP destroying any doll house they come across.

- i would ALSO love cars to return. i understand why the maps are broken up into smaller neighborhoods to prevent lag and all but they could still drive out of their neighborhood and into the one their visiting where they could then park on the road or in a carpark but unlike sims2 where it was only the played sims car there could be several. if our sim saw an enemies car it could open up interactions like "key car" or for friends "leave note on dashboard"

- if cars are introduced that could then open a new career/part time job: driver which branches into: uber/taxi driver, personal/professional chauffer or race car driver. it could be 5 job levels in total and branch at level 3 or something smaller and daily tasks could include "refresh road rules" "check for road works/hazards"

- if cars cant be done then public transport could be and there could be designated stops in each neighborhood/shopping district which could also bring in a part time job for bus driver or train driver. trains and train stations could be an underground rabbit hole and be one per world either in the major shopping district or in the case of worlds like forgotten hollow in the middle area where townies traverse and walk through

- speaking of jobs (as others have stated) we need more, both rabbit hole, follow to work, and a mix of work from home/rabbit hole. we could have: an emergency services career that branches into police, firefighter or ambulance; turn the politician into a public servant that branches into politician, charity worker, president of the free world; an educator career that branches into: teacher/principle, early childhood educator; the entertainer career could add an actor branch; the critic career could add music, movie, tv show critics; the painter one could add branches for sculpting and other artsy things; the chef/mixologist could add a baking branch since its a seperate skill; and of course bring back all the other jobs so we can have a neighborhoods full of different jobbed sims and actually make townie sims get jobs and work towards the top

- we need more part time jobs for teens and they should be after school only. with the addition of pets they can be walkers, minders or groomers. itd be cool if the jobs they have like baristas translate into adult careers. for example: when the teen ages up the owner of the cafe they worked at has a job opening in his 'restaurant' and offers them a mixologist or entry level job

- in general part time jobs for older sims would be great as well like in sims3 and as others have mentioned if university was introduced sims could work part time and study and online course to earn a degree

- id LOVE a central world that is one MONSTROUS SIZED MAP purely made up of rabbit holes like the central district of sunset valley in sims3. they can get their groceries, visit the cinema, go to the beauty spa etc, it could have the job rabbit holes of some industries like the business branches and the hospital in the doctor career could be visit-able if your sim is in that career. it could have a bookstore that sells all the books our sims write.

- id love a return of recipe books for the 27 san mushino(?) hidden recipes that arent single use items. i want all sims to be able to learn it but dont want to have to travel there and order food or remember to make it at home. as a trade off for the book it could be required to eat it at least once before the sims can buy the book and the vendor that sold the food sells the book too.

- i saw one idea in this thread that sims could have mortgages which i think is great. sims have a structured year now so they could have rates, bills and mortgages to pay which helps lessen excessive amounts of money building up that will never be spent. along those lines i think sims could also rent normal houses in the burbs or create a whole new world like san mushino but instead this one is filled with a mix of houses, flats, units and apartments that can only be rented while sims save up to either buy in full or apply for a mortgage. it could also introduce a bank which could create finance related careers where sims could benefit by a discount on the mortgage

- i want story progression for the random sims in the neighborhood so that they get married and have kids and create their own generations instead of moving into a home and aging/dying off, in comes a new comp generated family and repeat.

- if townie toddlers are too difficult for the game to handle then for the toddler play date could we get an option for 'random toddler' sims to show up so we can try out the option instead of downloading/creating a toddler and stalking them with our parent sim. they could then be deleted. the game deletes unplayed sims all the time so this shouldnt be an issue

- can we have 5 whims and 2-3 mood related whims please. i find 3 very limiting and repetitive

- for the san mushino festivals, can we get more please and add them to the calendar. i know they seem to be on the same day but im always unprepared as i forget about them until they appear. itd be nice if the calendar had a third option: events, holidays AND festivals. with the introduction of weather the festivals need an update. my sim went to geekcon in the rain. she got drenched and all the computers and electrical gear was broken coz of the rain. itd make sense to either have tents covering everything set up OR have 'extreme weather' contingencies where the festival is moved inside

- something that has always annoyed me is the 'go for jog'. my sims will jog half a neighborhood away and then walk back. i think they should jog the entire time from and back to their home

- i found my achievement for the painter to paint 10 excellent paintings didnt include one that was painted when he was tracking another achievement. that needs a look at. itd be nice if there were more achievements. the game is expanding but they arent

- there are so maaaany social interactions. id like it to be sorted by common themes for example all "ask about ..." to be grouped together

- i LOVED the random wild animals of sims3 especially the horses. they could be introduced into the ruins in simselvadore or the grantite falls national park as they are big maps full of room to explore

- id love it if the frogs we collect could be added to a big frog tank instead of the little enclosures they come in. same with insects we collect

- i HATE how the storage chests are linked. sims3 had them with seperate inventories so i could put plants in one, paintings in another etc. this would be awesome to come back. as mentioned extra storage spaces like cupboards and counters would be awesome.

- more after school activities for kids that dont interfere with jobs they may have. i couldve sworn i could enroll my kids in ballet but it mustve been sims3 so dance, instrument, girl guides, swimming lessons etc would be great

- the sims used to roll around and couples would put arms over each other when they slept in sims3. id like this back

- sims3 also had an expanded skill reward thing. i loved how i could level up my skills but also earn bonuses like for writing if i wrote 5 scifi books they earned more. id like that back too.

- i agree that leveling up the handiness should do more like being able to increase BB item stats. some items are more aesthetically pleasing but have lower need benefits. it would be nice if our handy sims who have reached level 10 could upgrade those items too. even if it was time and item consuming like one point at a time

- as mentioned private or boarding schools for all children/teens. in sims2 it was a challenge to get them into the private school but worth it if we could. if university was released private schooled sims could have access to different degrees or may be excluded from scholarships unless they work really hard type thing

- if my sim sells a masterpiece painting to a gallery itd be nice to see it in any of the galleries throughout the game

- a jumbo map like granite falls that is just full of collectables from the base game right up through each game pack, stuff pack, EP, or patch which could change based on the season like some things go dormant or for minerals we'd need a lightning strike or meteor to hit. it could be filled with wild animals like horses or wolves etc

- i love the idea of a country living pack that introduces farming and farming related skills. it could come with a 'farming world' thats filled with big 64x64 or more maps where sims need to tend the land as farmers which could create a part time job of 'farm hand'. this pack could introduce the eco items needed to either go off grid or lessen their impact on the sim world like solar panels, chicken coops for eggs, worm farms etc. the new world could have a little lot that is a farmers market or produce store where the farmer sim could order hay for their animals or farming tools. these lots could be 'technology free' and have no electricity and need a landline for the phone (dial up for the internet hahaha) wall sconces with candles for light and if the farmer sim wanted to upgrade he would need to call out an electrician to wire his house and bring him into the new technology world

- id like down-lights in the BB catalog as i prefer pendant lights but some are ugly AF and dont suit my decorating, are way too expensive, take up too much room, or hang too low

- i too agree that we need a bigger variety of stairs but we could go further by making grand staircases for example the one in the titanic. i dont know how else to explain it other than the one in the titanic haha

- my sims get way way WAY too many sms and calls for parties and events sometimes late at night and my child gets sms to skip school. id like a setting option where i can turn off or change the frequency of those invites.

- id like the ability to put fences on the property boundary again

- id also like to be able to have a wider variety of appliances. for example there are 3 dishwashers. they are all exactly the same in terms of reliability. the only difference is the price. i find this ridiculous and would like a top tier dishwasher and a run of the mill one too along with top tier microwave, coffee machine, a kettle etc. a wall mounted oven and grill that could be stacked one above the other whilst the stove top is on the counter

- id love more holiday destinations like the ones from WA in sims3 and the option to purchase or rent out a holiday home there. each one could have a small accomodation area and then a bigger open world type area for exploring like the simselvadora and granite falls locations. there could be a le champs type region with wineries were sims could travel on a bullet train type thing and work in a rabbit hole. id love the option where if sims travelled to these areas often enough they could live there permanently as with the 'work from home' jobs they could still earn a living

- i think the door locking feature could use some added features. as i mentioned above i want sims to stop breaking doll houses. in some houses ive had i wanted to lock the 'home'wrecker out of the room but the option to lock out one sim doesnt appear to be there or if it is i havent seen it.

- id like more ways to kill the sims or at least the more rare options to be more frequent. ive been playing since the first sims and i think (i may be misleading myself) my only meteor instance was in sims2 and my only rocket ship crash didnt kill my sim (sadly). i know this wouldnt be for everyone so a setting tickbox could remediate this by giving people the choice of whether or not different deaths are more frequent

i hope all of this makes sense. there were so many great ideas and with minor tweaks here and there or major updates sims4 could take its next step.
  • SimmerAmandaSimmerAmanda Posts: 3 New Member
    I really really REEEAALLLYYY want to see strollers for toddlers, I miss going for a walk with a stroller, maybe going to a park or just a casual stroll. Since you had them in sims 3 I thought maybe we can get them again. I get that there is no open world but since you can jog you should also be able to go for a walk. :# <3 <3
  • indigobuniindigobuni Posts: 3 New Member
    How about bicycles, including tandem bikes and the bikes where you can put the toddler on back and ride around.
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I have become use to that EA has been doing it to us since the sims 3 launched.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    SuRihtanil wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I have become use to that EA has been doing it to us since the sims 3 launched.

Just because they're not commenting, doesn't mean they're not looking at it from time to time.
  • Diva_x_QueenzDiva_x_Queenz Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to be able to make split level houses and make spiral and L shaped stairs. Also, why can't we place stairs on a diagonal landing surface? It would help with some of my house design ideas.
  • Diva_x_QueenzDiva_x_Queenz Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd also like to be able to place stairs on curved corners when making patios and porch areas outside.
  • AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    I 100% agree with @CaramelLibra29, I think all of her points are great and the NPCs are a fantastic idea. Also @fewlines made some really great points too xx @EA_Mage xx
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • wolfgaaaaangwolfgaaaaang Posts: 7 New Member
    I’d love for you to add things that the sims 3 had; Such as washer & dryer, bikes and cars, garages, grocery store, video games, spiral stairs. The ability to edit and customize the clothes in CAS. The beach and being able to swim in the water. The pool shapes like in TS3 such as heart shape and etc
    I’d like to see more skintones that are realistic, more hairstyles, L shaped stairs.
    I’d like for the community on console to be like the community on PC so we can download with other players created and upload our creations. No limit to the number of playable sims in a house. Jobs that doesn’t require you to download and buy an expansion pac.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    A hat shop and jewelry shop for males and females of all ages- where our sims can make their own hats and jewelry and sell them. Sims would need work benches to make their creations.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I think we need the eco pack. We need Solar power, windmills and Water power. There are many challenges that people play that having better ways to get power and such would be a wonderful addition. There needs to be added more things you can make on the wood working tables like beds and such. It would be nice to use it to homestead and try and build as much of the stuff needed for the house instead of having to buy it. There are a lot of challenges were you cannot use the buy for a lot of things. Be nice to be able to make them. Also would like to be able to try out flowers so they can last longer as deco in sims house. Also vamps need to be able to add Plasma fruit to more meals so they can eat it and not have to snack on sims if they do not want too. Also, the option to pick a drinks to serve at home with a meal would be great like we can at restaurants. I mean it seems weird to me that you have to make drink separate in the prep of food and that when setting table you cannot put glasses of water or milk so that sims can have them with meals.
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    id like to see the autonomous feature updated. ive reinstalled sims 3 to have a break from sims 4 and the sims 3 autonomy IMO is fantastic. i told my sim to write some books. so she does. in the middle of writing she needs to use the toilet so she finishes writing her current book and then uses the toilet before returning to what id told her to do.

i told one sim to take an athletic class after which he didnt do BUT hes absent-minded so im assuming he forgot and he came home to shower. the shower was autonomous but he didnt cancel the shower when i told him to do something else which i quite like. hes now clean and then pops out to his class. a win-win IMO.

playing sims 3 again highlights just how important their traits were. i rolled for random on them and one got absent-minded, excitable, gatherer, easily impressed and slob. didnt like slob and took it out for a good sense of humor which makes for an interesting sim. my other sim rolled ambition, handy, snob and two more which i swapped out for lucky and perfectionist

i can be confident that with those traits my sims will be completely different from each other and while some of their 'promises' may be the same/similar: level x skill, buy something over $100 etc they will be based on their traits and jobs.

the reward store/achievements in sims 4 are also sorely lacking. compared to sims 3 i now realise just how poor it is. while the sims 3 rewards may be way more expensive (top tier 50k point cost) the points earned are higher so it balances out a little and the sheer volume of new traits/reward items is staggering. even though we can complete alot of achievements in sims 4 they are a little repetitive and once the relevant ones are done its kinda stale.
  • halpal1212halpal1212 Posts: 30 Member
    Teen Sims who give each other promise rings should still have their relationship bar intact when they grow up to be adults - I've already had a situation where I had two teen Sims who were promised to each other grow up and when my Sim went to propose to his girlfriend NPC, she rejected him. It's incredibly frustrating.

PLEASE bring back tanning - I always loved when you could tell that Sims had gone on vacation when they came back with a tan!

Also, bring back vacation spots like in the original Sims (Ski Lodge was one -- can't remember the others at the moment) with those same activities - snowboarding, skateboarding, etc.

Please let us customize items/clothes again!! It drives me nuts when I'm trying to decorate/design a room and none of the furniture really fits with the theme that I have made for that room or when I'm trying to design an outfit for one of my sims and then I end up having to go back and change the hair or the top because it doesn't come in a certain color.

Also, PLEASE resize the telescope and microscope and make them more realistic. It literally makes zero sense to have a telescope that is 4x2 squares.

I'd also love to see a patch where we can fix the whole clipping issue with roofs? Sometimes I love to have styled roofs (think cottages) with multiple facets and with the roofs clip into each other it looks awful.

Have there be more careers! As a teacher, I would love to go into The Sims 4 and be able to be a teacher - deal with problem students, give homework, etc.

BRING BACK CARS. It's so weird to me that in TS4 you can see cars on the roadways all the time but Sims still don't have them??

My final plea: PLEASE FIX THE WEIRD OUTFITS WHEN EVENTS TAKE PLACE (i.e., weddings). I hate that I spend my time in CAS designing my female Sims to look beautiful on their wedding day and then when they get to the venue, they automatically change into something atrocious with no makeup on and nothing remotely close to what I had picked for them.

I'm not sure if any of this will be seen, but I hope that at least some of these end up back in the game. Thanks.
  • halpal1212halpal1212 Posts: 30 Member
    Sorry I'm going to keep going here lol

Also I miss the open world aspect of TS3 and previous iterations - it stinks that we're limited to the number of lots that already exist in a world. I hate that if I want to build another house in a world that's already full, I have to bulldoze an entire lot. I realize that probably won't happen in TS4, but I'd love to see it come back.

I'd also love to create worlds - decide what the climate is going to be, the terrain, how many public/private lots there will be, etc.

Bring back terrain modification!! I loved being able to put my sims like on a mountain or a hill or deep in a crater (unless I'm dumb and missing something, which is always possible). Being able to make the terrain your own would be amazing.

Can we get some more variety in the trees and plants department? I love landscaping and I'd love to see some more blossoming trees and smaller trees. I'd also love to get more flowers that aren't low to the ground or just bushes. More flower colors would be great too.

Also, why is it that in TS4 we have fire alarms, but we don't have a fire department? It was always such a relief for me in older Sims games that if there ever was a fire on a lot, that the Sims would be saved because the fire department was coming.

Bring back burglars!! The constant wondering of "Are my sims going to be robbed today?" was such a fun and exciting time during my old Sims games. Now sleeping is just boring.

I want more pool or beach-related items! Give us diving boards, beach balls, sand volleyball, lounge chairs, beach towels, etc.

Also, for my ladies, can we get some cuter one-piece swimsuits? I understand that two piece swimsuits are more "in vogue" but some of us like to rock those one pieces too!

Speaking of the fire department, bring back being a fireman as a job!! It was so fun getting to actually work as a fireman and put out fires and rescue sims in TS3.

Okay, I think that's it. For now -- haha!
  • VianneyVianney Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, i just purchased the sims season, i’m half indonesian, and half chinesse, the season it’s all great, and i wish i can celebrate Chinese New Year in Holliday, but overall my whole experience it’s great
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    This stove/sink combo in Build/Buy mode, for tiny houses:
    ZdlmTZy.png
    7mQr8Yt.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top