Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you purchasing Laundry Day stuff?

yellowreeyellowree Posts: 126 Member
I am SO sorry if this is in the wrong category.
*pees ur pants*

Are you purchasing Laundry Day stuff? 434 votes

Certainly!
51%
Dannydanboauroraael14rras1994GoldmoldarPixelsimmerpoeticnebulaGoth583IcewolfJaseJaline33djacquelynstewSuidolemalan650111IceyJaprilrosedreamergrl84sexierjess17aelias24Kathy090660Wrenry 224 votes
Probably.
14%
KolbyicmnfrshJeanSimplyRedjeLlyBeAn1573JBAG521rudolphaColorist40InvisibleaesRukola_Schaafsimgurl323Niki110287Beardedgeektacheira209EmoFlowersSavorySageladybreidxKay_luvxPixieMnkykellza 65 votes
Maybe.
15%
Bluegaylecameronw209SimsprocfunBluefairy286neutralsideSamadamsPlayeralexspoom13TvldivaSpikefan74poemetragurlVibsePeachesnDucksChickarooAnmirlaAshubiiJprp83MindofytmelanconmlmeadowspAnDabEar321 66 votes
Probably not.
10%
verlainemIdontrcalltobumonCorkysPetalschrstal27justChrisUkKartaidirtandprettylink4566fruitsbasket101Xlaw10crebo19sekojranawrenstalesernesdoAlwaysTheSunsunspriterAnokrahNinja-Dan22Francl27 46 votes
No way! So not purchasing!
7%
brackencat31cejaBittersweetimhappyKelleygirlcandy8Bagoas77cheesetruckOzryel249RsandaElenPinkNomiko13fullspiralwormstache999pammiechickSavvySimmieToadette12jujuwahPukingautotuneAuzzPanda 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    Certainly!
    Is this in the wrong category?
    *pees ur pants*
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Certainly!
    It's in the Stuff Packs category. Maybe someone moved it?

Anyway, I'm a yes. I just updated my remodel of The Old Salt House to include a laundry room on the second floor.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Certainly!
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    It's in the Stuff Packs category. Maybe someone moved it?

Anyway, I'm a yes. I just updated my remodel of The Old Salt House to include a laundry room on the second floor.

Yes! Totally agreed! I haven't exactly prepared a laundry room for a building tho. Still though, I like a dash of realism in my game.
    (BTW it hasn't been moved, so I'm good.)
    *pees ur pants*
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Probably.
    I'll probably buy it. I always appreciate extra content in my game
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    flintylime59flintylime59 Posts: 70 Member
    Maybe.
    Gonna wait for Lazy Game Reviews to do a review, then I'll decide.
    "Embrace your flaws, work on your flaws, and don't be ashamed of having any flaws."

-Felix Kjellberg
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Certainly!
    I'm getting it. The decision in getting it at release or later will depend on the type of gameplay in the pack.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Maybe.
    I don't care about laundry in the game. At all. I want things for my sims to do outside of their home. But if the CAS and BB are good otherwise and doing laundry is optional (in TS3 you only have laundry piles if you have a hamper) then I may get it.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Probably.
    I don't care either about laundry... it's already boring enough in real life :D.
    But I'm happy about the new stuff we are get.
    So yes probably I will buy it.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Certainly!
    I honestly have been waiting for it to come back. I know it's not everyone's favorites and all the people who didn't vote for it are mind-blown by the fact that a lot of people wanted it, but it's just another small detail added to Sims daily lives. I have a stay at home mother sim and she has absolutely nothing to do at home all day, not saying that it's the mother's job, but being able to just clean the house (Which I love to do in real life) would be really cool. It could also be a make-shift chore for teens (Kids if they are able to though I doubt it).
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Certainly!
    I really wanted the danger pack as my first choice. Then when it lost I was really hoping for an actual eco living pack, but I'm a completionist at heart so...yeah I'll buy it. Fortunately the BB catalog stuff is really nice.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Nope the extra content is not worth getting my Sims are to busy to have time to wash clothes.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Probably.
    I wasn't a few months ago, but I looked at the objects again and I like the set that won the vote, so I'm leaning towards getting it. I'll make up my mind when I see the CAS items.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    Maybe.
    I might.....

It makes the game feel more realistic, but I don't know how it works or what options we have.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    edited January 2018
    Probably not.
    Once it is on 1/2 price I will think about it
    If it had been an eco - pack or some of the others offered in the first votes, it would have been yes.
    I freaking hate doing laundry in RL why would I want it in a game
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Certainly!
    I would pay $10 just for the three hairstyles.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Maybe.
    I want to know if laundry is optional or not. I might want to try it out once or twice, but irl I buy tonnnes of clothes as opposed to getting stuff washed, I just buy new stuff instead (oops...) I like CAS items fyi before ya'll say "it's called laundry!! why would you buy a pack called laundry if ya'll don't like laundry boy.." Also I was a part of the voting process even if the route I wanted this pack to take wasn't taken, it still feels like.. This pack is my child or smth. Y'know? Lol Idk. Like I was a part of it somehow.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Certainly!
    I wanted laundry even before the community SP project, so of course I'll buy.
    I'm only sad about what we had to sacrifice for it. Laundry = welcome, Off the grid = Even more welcome.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Probably.
    Not much I like in this pack beyond the sick 6 seat round table and the old fashion "eco" lightbulb all the ugly stuff won clothing/furniture and the male hair style is almost a copy of what we already have so I wont be in a rush to get this. On laundry itself if piles of clothes end up wherever your Sim changes instead of the basket I don't see myself using it for anything but a laundry room as décor.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Maybe.
    Not sure until the stuff packs are on sale first.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2018
    Certainly!
    When does it come out?
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Probably.
    i don't care about the laundry function, but i like the bb.
    it's a "probably" because i don't know how i feel about the cas. the hairstyles are particularly disappointing to me... just because the original concept for this pack was "eco-living" doesn't mean you need to recycle hairstyles, maxis. (i'm sorry)
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    No I think it is silly.
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Maybe.
    This pack isn't exciting for me at all (can't believe this is what people actually voted for) but I'll probably get it anyway. I always like new items, especially for CAS. Speaking of which, why do they keep repeating the same hairstyles? I believe we already have like 3 hairs that look like that male hair on the trailer! And there's still so much to be done! I like the female hairs though.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Certainly!
    Anyone want to change their vote now that the trailer has dropped?
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I would if it was coming to console :(
    LR3g0ni.jpg