Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you purchasing Laundry Day stuff?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    Ruubyywaardd1Ruubyywaardd1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Certainly!
    @tinker_blizz it’s the 17th today in Australia, so will it come out today? Around 12pm or later?
  • Options
    Certainly!
    @tinker_blizz wait sorry, I read what you said again and I understand. I just can’t find where I’m meant to buy it from, I’ve looked at origin and it’s not in the sims to buy yet. Hope it goes out today on origin
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Probably.
    Probably, more than likely but I'm not in a rush for a change.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Certainly!
    Ahhh I keep seeing all over the sims official website that it’s released and I’m over here going on origin to see and it hasn’t come out on origin ahhh, ahah I’ll just wait and see at 12, it’s 10:50 now
  • Options
    Certainly!
    Ahh I have found it, it’s in the store on origin
  • Options
    sexierjess17sexierjess17 Posts: 147 Member
    edited January 2018
    Certainly!
    Yes for me. Simply because I get all the stuff that EA gives and I always like new content...

*edit*
    And my SIM can be OCD like I am..
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Certainly!
    Am I excited about laundry, no not really, but the game play does look a little cool. My stay-at-home parent sims will have some more chores, and so will teens. I'm a little shocked that there only seems to be one machine (just lots of colors), as I was hoping to be able to have options of a cheap machine, a moderate machine, and a luxury type machine (TG for the modding community).
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Eventually.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    Certainly!
    I bought today after it came out. I like it - I did not try the laundry stuff though as I wanted the content to fix up my Sim and her dogs little beach house. It looks cute, rustic and New England Beach-y. LOL.

My Sim has the little house on the beach in BB- and this is just the stuff it needed. The clothes work nicely there as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    jujuwahjujuwah Posts: 96 Member
    No way! So not purchasing!
    No, i'm not stupid
    tumblr_o45xj6Y6ew1tkowr1o3_1280.jpg
  • Options
    LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    Certainly!
    Did, and I really like the furniture/clothes/hair in it. Definitely worth the price. As for laundry itself, I'll probably have it in a couple of households, but mostly ignore. In fact, I started a new family with two Neat sims just to test out the laundry and see how it plays before deciding if I put it anywhere else. But really love the items in the pack, good job!
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Maybe.
    I just like the chairs and the CAS items.

• Options
    cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    Probably.
    I wasn't going to until I saw the hand washing... so sad that that's what made me buy lol.
  • Options
    0rnge0rnge Posts: 20 Member
    Certainly!
    Yes I got it yesterday and really love it. I will use all of the cas stuff and probably most of the bb stuff too, my favourite stuff pack so far.
  • Options
    TSims33TSims33 Posts: 6 New Member
    Certainly!
    Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff seems like a great expansion to add. If a certain pattern continues, the next thing to come out is a stuff pack, then an expansion pack. Hopefully the "Sims 4 Seasons" type game will come out then :smile:
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Certainly!
    It was the last thing out of the choices that I would've picked since I thought it should go with a bathroom pack or something, but I just downloaded it anyway. I'm not a laundry person, but it does make the bathrooms a little fuller and I really like some of the stuff in it. Except for one of the early SPs in S3, I've always been happy with adding packs as there is always several somethings that makes it worth it.
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Probably.
    I like having chores for my kids to do, plus the wash basin is perfect for my roughing it Sims, so they have additional difficulties to deal with.
  • Options
    ChickarooChickaroo Posts: 21 Member
    Maybe.
    I bought it just to keep my complete collection going, and I like the new items. But laundry? Really? I don't know anyone that likes doing laundry irl, much less watch your sims do it. I am a little disappointed that this is the level of packs that they are coming up with recently. And i understand that its faster for them to make stuff packs instead of expansion packs, but I feel like that's where the real creativity and imagination gets put in to. I mean, even the animation of the clothes going into the hamper is the same as it was in TS3. Not trying to rain on anyones day, these are just my opinions and I'm curious to know if anyone else feels the same..?
  • Options
    MeanddoggoMeanddoggo Posts: 1 New Member
    Probably not.
    Honestly, I'm pretty irritated that this was the winner. Sure, it makes the sims more "life-like" but it's just so... bland. I mean, it's great that I'd be able to add on a laundry room to my builds, but... a laundry room? Really? Compared to the other cool stuff, this was a pretty huge letdown. Not really worth the ten bucks. :neutral:
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Maybe.
    I have no real interest for laundry tbh I just like the build items. The only way I see myself doing laundry ingame is with the this laundromat/hairsalon/ballet building I built. Maybe in a bundle, I'll get it but as of now, I'm not buying it
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Certainly!
    I've decided I probably will once I get some cash. I didn't want it but there's a little room in my newest house that's perfect for it and I'm aching for laundry.
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Probably.
    cedesdc wrote: »
    I wasn't going to until I saw the hand washing... so sad that that's what made me buy lol.

To be honest besides the clothing the hand washing thing is going to be what prompts me to buy it since my main Sim is a good ole country boy. That's right up his alley. Still would have liked a bee hive and preserves though :(
  • Options
    AnokrahAnokrah Posts: 20 Member
    Probably not.
    I hate laundry IRL why would I make my poor sims suffer too XD
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Probably not.
    There is very little chance for me to get the pack. I don't need doing laundry in the game and although I like some of the CAS items they are not worth the money IMO.
  • Options
    SimplyRedSimplyRed Posts: 41 Member
    Probably.
    I got it last week. I love realism, so I love that my Sims can do laundry again.