Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you purchasing Laundry Day stuff?

Comments

• Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Certainly!
    Regardless of the gameplay features I really like the CAS and build items. They are just too perfect for some of my cottages and so I think it's worth the amount for me based on that.
  • Options
    joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Probably.
    I don't care about laundry in the game. At all. I want things for my sims to do outside of their home. But if the CAS and BB are good otherwise and doing laundry is optional (in TS3 you only have laundry piles if you have a hamper) then I may get it.

I am sorry if this has already been answered, but you do not have to do laundry. As long as you do not have a hamper or dryer/washer it will not require you to do laundry. n
  • Options
    sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Probably not.
    I was 100% going to but not if we get it a day late now ugh
  • Options
    Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    Certainly!
    sunspriter wrote: »

Oh don't let that stop you. If you want the game get it.

The wait for Monster Hunter: World (PS4) is killing me! But I know it would be worth the wait.
  • Options
    sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Probably not.
    Feet46 wrote: »
    sunspriter wrote: »

Oh don't let that stop you. If you want the game get it.

The wait for Monster Hunter: World (PS4) is killing me! But I know it would be worth the wait.

Nah, I just had to explain to a child why we can't play it today even though they did the research, found the date and saved half the money for it. That kills the hype a fair bit.
  • Options
    MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    edited January 2018
    Certainly!
    Not without a doubt :)
  • Options
    BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    Certainly!
    I know some people haven't been looking forward to this, but I'm super excited about it! Laundry was one of the thing's I loved most about Sims 3. Definitely added to the immersion for me. It's 10 past midnight in the UK and it's not out in the store yet (gutted), not afraid to say I feel like a child on Christmas day!
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • Options
    lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    Maybe.
    I watched some video reviews and the decor items/CAS look really nice, but I'm not huge on laundry. I like laundry, but not enough to spend $10, so I'll wait for a sale :)
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Certainly!
    The buy/build and cas items are awesome. Not thrilled about laundry itself, as I hate it in real life. But it looks like they did a great job! Plus I'm a slave to anything they make :D
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Ruubyywaardd1Ruubyywaardd1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Certainly!
    Hey, so i want to buy it but is it on origin yet? Because it doesn’t come in the list of sims to buy.
  • Options
    HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    Certainly!
    > @Ruubyywaardd1 said:
    > Hey, so i want to buy it but is it on origin yet? Because it doesn’t come in the list of sims to buy.

It comes out on a certain time tomorrow actually. central time I know is around 12pm but im not sure where you live so it won't release until later in the day tomorrow :'( Hope this helps! :D
  • Options
    Ruubyywaardd1Ruubyywaardd1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Certainly!
    Thank you! I was really confused because it said 16th worldwide, it’s the 16th today in Australia.
  • Options
    tinker_blizztinker_blizz Posts: 4 New Member
    Certainly!
    well for me i cant find it so i can buy it. its the 16th already!......when ever i try to buy any new sims things. the game doesnt have it till west cost time, there online buying page is down, what is it now to order because when ever i do this it never works out for me.
  • Options
    tinker_blizztinker_blizz Posts: 4 New Member
    Certainly!
    > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > > @Ruubyywaardd1 said:
    > > Hey, so i want to buy it but is it on origin yet? Because it doesn’t come in the list of sims to buy.
    >
    > It comes out on a certain time tomorrow actually. central time I know is around 12pm but im not sure where you live so it won't release until later in the day tomorrow :'( Hope this helps! :D
    >

well u forgot one main thing ur the same time zone as me........but where ea is they are on west cost time. so that means when its 3pm from certain time ur able to buy it. if its a video game or computer game there on the west cost.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Certainly!
    I actually don't mind laundry IRL, it's a once a week chore that involves walking to the basement three times in four hours and press a few buttons.
    But I'm not trying to maximize logic skill, repair two toilets, cook a family meal, teach a teenager homework, repair issues with my wife and take the dog for a walk at the same time.

Sounds like life to me
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    LiodannaLiodanna Posts: 10 New Member
    Certainly!
    Yes, I love the CAS stuff and the objects and I'll probably just leave the Sim to do laundry if they feel like it.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Certainly!
    Absolutely, I've wanted laundry for a very long time. It adds to my realistic game play style. Also, I'm rather upset I have to wait until work to be able to play it.

But I will say that I hope they still do the weddings stuff pack as weddings need A LOT of help.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Vicshea83Vicshea83 Posts: 3 New Member
    Certainly!
    I actually can't wait for the release. I loved laundry in the Sims 3. It makes it more challenging. Hopefully it helps the kids with the responsibility aspect.
  • Options
    SuucherriesSuucherries Posts: 118 Member
    Vicshea83 wrote: »
    I actually can't wait for the release. I loved laundry in the Sims 3. It makes it more challenging. Hopefully it helps the kids with the responsibility aspect.

It does acutally!! Isn't that cool?
  • Options
    loopsyloopssloopsyloopss Posts: 6 New Member
    Maybe.
    i am super excited for the stuff pack but idk maybe...
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Certainly!
    I hated laundry in S3 but I really like they choices they made when implementing it this time. Plus the CAS B/B objects are a total win for me so that would have taken my money even if the laundry system was borked.
  • Options
    sim@homemomsim@homemom Posts: 4 New Member
    Certainly!
    Through this thread, I am finding out that it comes out today. I will buy it and I look forward to anything new.
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Suppose I'll have to wait a few days to get it on amazon.
  • Options
    BruceSF55BruceSF55 Posts: 135 Member
    edited January 2018
    Certainly!
    I actually voted for the food preserves instead of laundry but since we (my husbear and I) get ALL things Sims then yes, I will be getting it. I usually wait for him to get home after work and we download it together on our two machines. He always downloads it first (bandwidth ya know) and then I watch him look at all of the new stuff while mine is downloading. We spent last night making room in our sim's houses for the washer and dryer.

Edit To Add:
    The odd part about getting this pack today is that I have been doing laundry all day in real life LOL. Maybe I will just look at the new deco items first before doing any in-game laundry ;)
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Certainly!
    I want to know if laundry is optional or not. I might want to try it out once or twice, but irl I buy tonnnes of clothes as opposed to getting stuff washed, I just buy new stuff instead (oops...) I like CAS items fyi before ya'll say "it's called laundry!! why would you buy a pack called laundry if ya'll don't like laundry boy.." Also I was a part of the voting process even if the route I wanted this pack to take wasn't taken, it still feels like.. This pack is my child or smth. Y'know? Lol Idk. Like I was a part of it somehow.

Laundry is completely optional. As long as you don't add any washer or dryer to your lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ3VaOO-zDg

Your question is answered on the video starting at 1:20:32.