Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Plumbot/Simbot
    Getting back Servos from TS1 and TS2 would be a dream come true for me! Robots have been the best in TS3 though, so I'd like to have Servos with abilities from Robots in TS3.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    Zombie
    i vote for Zombies,
    like those in TS2 though, NOT like those in TS3 !!!

i can lively imagine the mindless hordes of zombies wandering down the street, it's already happening but the zombie walkstyle is not there & the sims are still too much alive atm

my second vote goes to Witches :wink:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    Witches, first and foremost. I would love to see them continue the powers/weakness system with Witches needing to sacrifice something for their powers (not an animal sacrifice or anything like that, something on a more personal basis). With the help of a mod, I would love to create Vampires based on Vampire the Masquerade and a Vampire/Witch hybrid would make a viable Tremere.

Werewolves would be next. We need Vampire - Lycan rivalry.

Add Fairies. If done properly, my need for Supernaturals will then be satiated and barring game-breaking glitches, I will be one happy Simmer!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I wish they would not make anymore Supernaturals we have had all of these things before why do people want to pay again for what they have had.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    candy8 wrote: »
    I wish they would not make anymore Supernaturals we have had all of these things before why do people want to pay again for what they have had.

Because they are in ALL the sims games and to many of us as important as the Goths. It's not the Sims without certain ones to some of us. So yes we want the main ones - and even welcome additional new ones now and then. Like Sims 3 fairies and mermaid were fun. Mummies were okay. But yes - give us rest of the regulars. It's the sims.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    I voted witches but I'd be just as happy to see werewolves next, assuming they have any actual plans to release any more. Though, vampires have been so successful I can't imagine they wouldn't.

I also enjoyed fairies a lot in Sims 3, much more than I thought I would at the time, so I wouldn't mind seeing them at some point.
    Post edited by Simpatsyann on
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    Witches all the way. Would be interesting if our witches could curse sims by turning them into garden gnomes.

If they do give us a Witches GP I do hope they also add some aspects of Voodoo into it. We already have the Voodoo Doll from being mischievous. Willow Creek would be a great place to have a vampire married to a Voodoo Priestess.
    Post edited by 2HubbiesNLove on
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    I wouldn't call plantsims a life state in 4. It's more like a moodlet/buff
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    I love werewolves with all my heart and soul, but I'm not sure if the way the sims does them will match what I want for them, so I'm leaning towards Witches a bit too for the magic side of it. But I still just love werewolves so much??
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Witches
    I wouldn't call plantsims a life state in 4. It's more like a moodlet/buff

They are considered life states. Which is why fleshed out versions are on the list.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Witches
    I would love to have witches or a magic pack in general, with fortune tellers, wizards, witches, etc. It would pretty awesome if it gets a pack on its own so that it could be as fleshed out as vampires. Like someone else said, they can sacrifice something in order to gain more abilities, create potions, collect crystals, etc. I loved the conjure ability in sims 3. I also did like the good/evil witches teaching the ways of the light/dark in Sims 2. Although they were the stereotypical kind of witches, I thought it was cute to have a distinction between regular sims and witches. Even in sims 2, you were always allowed to change back into regular clothes. I do wish they make the life states a little bit more secretive (at least with interactions) like how the aliens are just because I don't like when everyone automatically knows what they are (like vampires). I like the mystery/surprise element.

Anyways, I just recently saw a picture of EA concept art in a different post and I fell in love with the idea! It looked spooky with boarded up windows, spellbooks, voodoo, skulls, candles, broom on the wall, etc. I'll post the picture here so you can fall in love too ;):)

hB355eg.jpg
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Witches
    Witches and possibly Fairies are the only two that I am really interested in.
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Witches
    I voted Witches but I wouldn't mind fairies and mermaids as well
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    Witches
    Developers please take note if you're watching. Witches are in the lead!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited January 2018
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    I choose other. What I want is a MAGIC pack. This would be in lieu of witches, genies and fairies or any other sim that might be born into magic or learn it as a human. This way, we can pick and choose which creature we wish to make and with a tree of magic choices similar to the vampire tree of powers, we can make whatever we wish.

S4 is about cutting back, but focusing to a great degree (cats and dogs but no horses or small pets). If we just ask for witches, we may not get any other magical creature. If, however, we ask for a magic pack, then we could create any magical creature.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Witches
    I like many supernaturals, but if they were to create a GP just focused on one occult, I think witches are the ones you can do the most with.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    J_Morris97J_Morris97 Posts: 38 Member
    Witches
    I definitely want witches next but I would also love to see Zombies, Fairies and Mermaids at least. I have a really bad feeling that we won't get mermaids again (or just as something really cosmetic like PlantSims). I never really had much chance to play with mermaids on Sims 3 as my game became so slow I just couldn't continue playing it so I'd love to see the Sims 4 version of them. Fleshed out PlantSims would be nice too but I have a feeling that if they're going to get fleshed out, it'll be when seasons arrives.
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    Mermaid
    My 1st choice is Mermaids, then Fairies, then witches:)) Would love for dragons and unicorns, and elves. Oh and magical Gnomes back. I just want them to do each super natural like they did Vampires:)) Plus if they did mermaids, I really want Cecaelia's too( mermaid octopus) and underwater pets they can have for companions. Like different fish and dolphins, and ect. Or just make friends with all the sea life
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Werewolf
    I want Werewolves, because I'm that inclined
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Witches
    My vote's for witches as I want them most but I definitely would love a fleshed out plant sim and pretty much everything in this list as well.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    Fairy
    I loved Witches in Sims 3, however, I feel Fairies could be lots of fun if Maxis made them a bit more real. I would love to play an Evil Fairy! She could kidnap babies, lore children to follow her, cast evil spells on people. I could have so much fun with that!
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Plumbot/Simbot
    Getting back Servos from TS1 and TS2 would be a dream come true for me! Robots have been the best in TS3 though, so I'd like to have Servos with abilities from Robots in TS3.

This! I don't even need them to be lifestates. I'm perfectly happy buying their little machine thing from the buy menu again, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Witches
    Witches! Then fairies..
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2018
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    As much as I would like to see a wizard like we had in The Sims Medieval (that was best wizardry ever) I always wanted gargoyles, who were statues until they fly off their pedistals and flew around and captured other Sims. :D If picked up and flown back to a den, the captured Sim would be at risk of also being turned into a gargoyle. The gargoyle would have to 'sleep' during the day on a pedistal and active at night flying around (with it's big wings) to capture whomever. :p

I also wanted the angels from Doctor Who series. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    I wouldn't mind a angel/demon life state. It can work like vampires but the more bad abilities you pick turn you into a demon or vise versa
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif