Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    Witches, then mermaids and fairies.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    Witches
    Something new like Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch + they only come out during specific seasons (WHEN THEY GET ADDED)

GT has Loch Ness monster - Nessie. So done already.

Bigfoot, Yeti and Sasquatch are all the same creature - just depends on what part of the world one lives in as to what it is and what name they call it. Add to that Abominable Snowman.

All these creature are elusive as they come - so would not be a life state one would see very much of - for sure - like our already ingame Nessie.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Mermaid
    I vote for mermaids. If we get mermaids, that would mean that we would finally get swimmable oceans and, hopefully, all that entails.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    Werewolf
    Personally, I'd love for Lycanthropes to join the Sims 4. They'd fit in more with the Vampires and could even have special interactions with them. I feel like after a Lycanthrope is introduced a Witch would be ideal for interaction with the werewolf. If werewolves existed, I'd definitely have one as my familiar for their sharp sense of smell, they could find all of my ingredients for any remedies and... Well, their Cuteness too. I'd like the witches to be closer to Wiccans and Pagans, as I'm a Wiccan and I feel like Wiccan/Pagan magic and lore is a lot more interesting, and realistic. Of course incorporate the broomstick flying and visible spells because that would make it boring for the young ones. ^-^
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Werewolf
    I'd like the werewolves to actualy turn into wolves rather than just being extra hairy.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    crvaustincrvaustin Posts: 6 New Member
    Fleshed Out Plant Sims
    I hope they bring back the plantsims but not the one from the challenge last year like actually plantsims!
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Witches
    Witches are the only Supernaturals I play, so they get my vote.
  • Options
    Maho-GamerMaho-Gamer Posts: 94 Member
    Witches
    I miss witches too much. I need them again!
  • Options
    LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    Definitely Elves!
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Witches
    Magic World like in the original sims
    witches, of course
  • Options
    TimelordSnowyTimelordSnowy Posts: 41 Member
    Imaginary Friend
    I loved the imaginary friend in sims 3 and I would really like them here ;-; (with the same ability to make them human maybe?)
    Please Ping if responding to something I say. I wont see otherwise thank you :)
  • Options
    SteampunkAngieSteampunkAngie Posts: 11 New Member
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    I don't really care about witches or Lycans, what I would love to see is some elemental magic! Such as Fire and Water elementals, where you can kind of see through the ones of water, or the fire ones glow, with flames for hair, or rock elementals like golems, it would be so cool!!
  • Options
    SteampunkAngieSteampunkAngie Posts: 11 New Member
    Expanding as I don't know how to edit a post on here) Elementals such as fire with flaming heads, water where they ripple and are see through, and elves.
  • Options
    RadicalMissyMRadicalMissyM Posts: 41 Member
    Witches
    I like the idea of witches or mermaids, I think they'd be cool, imaginary friends would only be fun if the toddlers and children could see them and those that were teens or older were totally confused by what was going on.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Werewolf
    It's not just Witches. It's magic in general, like if you had different schools of magic your sim could take in the same way as your career has branches - like the first two levels being standard spells that anybody can do, then being asked what type of magic you wanted.

We have ever so many outfits that could already apply to witchcraft but still a ton to go.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Witches
    Loanet wrote: »
    It's not just Witches. It's magic in general, like if you had different schools of magic your sim could take in the same way as your career has branches - like the first two levels being standard spells that anybody can do, then being asked what type of magic you wanted.

We have ever so many outfits that could already apply to witchcraft but still a ton to go.

What if I want all Magic?
  • Options
    KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Witches
    I absolutely loved witches in Sims 3. And fairies. But witches were more fun. I would also loved to have imaginary friends back as I always made them human and they married the Sim they belonged to :D
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    Witches
    I voted for witches first, but another thing I would like to see would be Robots that we could play like sims.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Witches
    I absolutely loved witches in Sims 3. And fairies. But witches were more fun. I would also loved to have imaginary friends back as I always made them human and they married the Sim they belonged to :D

Oh poor sims being married off to that creepy as plum doll xD
  • Options
    2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    Mermaid
    A pack dedicated to mermaids would be incredible! :smile:
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Witches
    Witches baby! I can't wait to see how they are done. I'd like to see what they do with werewolves also but I'll bet I'll need a mod to make them really really work.
    Would love to see a good servo again, and am intrigued by the imaginary friend. Love to see mermaids come with a vacation world. I can't see them opening up ocean swimming in more than one controlled area though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    Plumbot/Simbot
    Plumbots like in TS3. But I'd be happy with witches also.
  • Options
    KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Witches
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Witches baby! I can't wait to see how they are done. I'd like to see what they do with werewolves also but I'll bet I'll need a mod to make them really really work.
    Would love to see a good servo again, and am intrigued by the imaginary friend. Love to see mermaids come with a vacation world. I can't see them opening up ocean swimming in more than one controlled area though.
    I think mermaids are very possible. Maybe a new vacation world on a beach with hotels and resorts and few "on the sea" lots and on one of them you could meet a mermaid. And they could add a new career like marine biologist or scuba-diver :)
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Options
    bloodydarkanglbloodydarkangl Posts: 74 Member
    Witches
    Witches, then werewolves and fairies
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    Witches
    Witches were my favorite in S3. I want them back so badly.