Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Witches
    Witches are my absolute Favourite. I want Werewolves too, but Witches are more important to me.
    Also, for the male ones, I want long beards. Like the one of Merlin, Gandalf, Dumbledore or my Dad. dieser-star-ergattert-die-begehrte-rolle-von-dumbledore.jpggandalf-002.jpg325?cb=20120211004021
    (Not including any pictures of my Dad. Sorry)

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    I like the idea @VengefulNoodles has of having outfits based on the type of occult you are. That could be really cool.
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Witches
    I'd love a pack that covers witches, geographically. Swamp witches, Salem witches, Highland witches, desert witches. Just a pack that encompasses all witchy world aesthetics.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Witches
    I've recently started reading the Harry Potter series again, and I am absolutely dying to play with some witches in the Sims again!
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    I believe ea should make 2 occult state game packs this year due to lack of supernatural in game. Or a actual expansion based on 2.
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2018
    Plumbot/Simbot
    I want Servos (playable)
    MTS_Qahne-1590071-ServoWarehouse.jpeg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Werewolf
    My vote went with Werewolf not because I actually want them but because there a good chance body hair would be patched with them like teeth were patched in before Vampires.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    Witches
    Powerful witches. I loved Sims 1 Making Magic, the spells were sooo powerful and complex. I want witches to come back with an EP, rather than a GP!
    pncFLnjBj
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Imaginary Friend
    Usually I would say Other aka NONE but an Imaginary friend? I am intrigued
  • Options
    nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    Witches
    I definitely want to see Witches and I don’t care for anything else.
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    Witches
    I've always had magic in mind when playing the Sims, I like my families to have it in them makes it more fun to me. That and while I want to see witches yet, I don't know if they're far enough in for it to be good. By that I mean that, further into the packs they learn more about the system and the content gets better and better, so by waiting longer it'll be better. So I hope it's witches, and I hope they are dazzling.
  • Options
    PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    Witches
    I choose witches because I dream they will go back to Makin' Magic from TS1, which was the best supernatural expansion imo. The magic world was fleshed out and while the later expansions have brought vampires/fairies/etc. the magical world never came back. I'd like a magical world with witches :D
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Witches
    I was doubting between witches and werewolves... But in the end I want witches a tad bit more.
  • Options
    LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    Witches
    I love supernatural creatures in my Sims game, but I definitely need witches to be next. There are so many stories I want to tell! Many inspired by Charmed and Harry Potter. I'm glad to see that so many people agree that witches should be the next supernatural added to our game. Fairies, better Plantsims, and Werewolves are my next choices (in that order).
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited February 2018
    Witches
    I think witches should be next. I want to see them fighting with vampires in a special way like how two vampire fights with each other. Then maybe mermaids or fairies but not like in the sims 3 they had nearly no power back then. Also elves would be cool too.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Witches
    I think witches should be next. I want to see them fighting with vampires in a special way like how two vampire fights with each other. Then maybe mermaids or fairies but not like in the sims 3 they had nearly no power back then. Also elves would be cool too.

Magic duels, simmilar to Sims 3!
  • Options
    thepiratepercythepiratepercy Posts: 10 New Member
    Witches
    Witches would be a lot of fun to play, and there would be so many new clothing added to match their aesthetic (plus, with pets out, they could even have familiars!). But I think any of these would be fun, other than the plant people, who honestly creep me out.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited February 2018
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    Witches, Servos / Simbots, Fairies, Werewolves, Mermaids, Imaginary Friend, PlantSims ( real proper ones not that horrible event one ), and I would love to see maybe goblins
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hmmm... Servos and the hybrids :p
    Vampire Servo, Zombie Servo, Witch Servo, Werewolf Servo

And also creatures from the Greek/Egyptian Mythologies (half human, half animal).

maxres10.jpg

71df6710.jpg
  • Options
    tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    Witches
    In this order:

Witches
    Fairies
    Mermaids
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    Yardenro wrote: »
    I don't like unrealistic things in my game, so I voted for the most realistic one - imaginary friend. It's a phase in almost every child life and I think it need to return.

Not necessarily children :*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOLv_hbG8T4
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Witches
    Witches because they are awesome. :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    Centaurs!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Werewolf
    Remember, you will not necesserily get the most popular one next. You want somebody to really enjoy something, you make them wait for it.

EA will make more money by doing them separately but we will also benefit.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    littleconnor12simlittleconnor12sim Posts: 12 New Member
    Something new like Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch + they only come out during specific seasons (WHEN THEY GET ADDED)