Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• Options
    brianbry_93brianbry_93 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    glitch of toddler - child lack of trait =[ the trait i pick never stays there :(
  • Options
    Sims3Fan214365Sims3Fan214365 Posts: 716 Member
    edited August 2009
    I cant put screenshots on the site without crashing my Gam Launcher.
  • Options
    meltimmstmeltimmst Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2009
    What I found very annoying was that my sim made friends with a townie. Due to limited contact they then became distant friends. After that, they were aquaintences again. She had to re-introduce herself when she went over to visit! How silly is that. Couldn't they just remain 'distant friends'? Now I have to re-build that friendship all over again...
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2009
    I would love to see my sims dine.

Miss the Clubs...
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    TrixxterTrixxter Posts: 39 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I lovelove the game.
    But.
    This has probably already been mentioned, but I don't like that there's "rabbit holes".
    And I also wish that there was an animation for getting into cars and driving out of the garage or parking spot.
  • Options
    Josephine2362Josephine2362 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    feeding the baby and changing their diapers. their not the same as sims2.
  • Options
    ceelee1005ceelee1005 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Does anyone else hate having an active household?!?! Changing back and forth is so time consuming!
  • Options
    MystickMoggyMystickMoggy Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    *ponders*

I think my biggest pet peeve is how long everything takes. A sim automatically drags themselves out of bed an hour before the carpool arrive, and they hardly have time to get a shower. It can be very difficult fitting everything in.

And my VISUAL pet peeve is water on the floor: I've not had it spread out of one room, but some of the animations for it mean that it's kind of seeping under walls alot.

And I, too, dislike the Rabbit Holes. And the way that inviting a sim out to the bistro, then eating outside, seems to more often than not mean eating at different tables - I'm TRYING to get to know a sim!!!
  • Options
    VilageidiotxVilageidiotx Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The #1 thing that annoys me is that if I have the game paused for longer than 5 minutes, it starts to lag horribly!
  • Options
    SarahSaviorSarahSavior Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I thought the clothes would be better!!!
  • Options
    klaw_79klaw_79 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SynnSoon wrote:
    The speed times. I could bypass everything else if the game's speed wasn't so frackin' slow.

Have you downloaded the patch yet? Cuz that would fix the problem.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    FatCat wrote:
    Catasyne wrote:
    i really miss going into restaurants and stores with my sims and all the interactions they had at night clubs, bars, coffee shops etc. The fact that they just disapear into a building now really takes a lot out of the game :(

I know it's not the same, but you can still build your own
    community lots. I made a "bar" were my sim can meet others.
    You must improvise a little, be creative,
    but it's do-able (for now :P)

It isn't the same and they should have spent more time on the design of the game.Give it time there will be exspansions. They always make them. Always.The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack will be out in November. All we can do is wait and see.
  • Options
    Spencer6165Spencer6165 Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2009
    Can i do two?

*Rabbit holes
    *No neighbourhood editor (i know they say they're working on it...)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Nekrull wrote:
    No Diving boards and No Hot tubs

Yeah that stinks as I always had a hot tub somewhere on a Sim 2 lot that I would build. No diving boards; cuz sims just jump right in. Guess the creators didn't think they were needed.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The thing that annoys me the most is that sometimes stuff I have tried to share wont upload. It will display "system error". I ended up deleting my sim from the uploader like 10x.
  • Options
    Hana_BorealisHana_Borealis Posts: 347 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Continuous w..k
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    LadyGamer wrote:
    SophLady24 wrote:
    Relationship building. It seems to take forever. It took my Sim ages to befriend Chris Steel despite constantly talking to him on the phone.
    Have you tried talking to him in person? My sim just chatted with him a lot & stuff & they became friends & lovers pretty fast.

:shock: But...But...Chris Steel is the husband of my sim Lily...They have a baby together :mrgreen:...
    Maybe how fast a relationship builds is to do with characteristics and traits too, my sim Lily built a relationship pretty quickly with Mr Steel, but they do share two traits.

To be trully compatible your sims have to have alot of the same traits.
    This true from the Sims 2 as well.
  • Options
    Nicart0043Nicart0043 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The one thing that bothers me is that in my friends list, I can't send a message to anyone at all, even when I might have a question on a sim that was created.
    What the point to the friends list anyway?
    I hope that that will change soon like a guestbook like that of the sims 2 website. :?
  • Options
    AyanaAyana Posts: 26 New Member
    edited August 2009
    xocAnDii wrote:
    How when i click ultra speed it's the same as normal speed ugh so annoying waiting for your sim to be fully rested.
    what i did was when i used Riverview, the ultra speed actually became ultra speed. and then when i went back to the other neighborhood, it still was real ultra speed.

I HATE THE HAIR!!!!
    thats it (:
  • Options
    BeeGee111BeeGee111 Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2009
    One thing that bothers me is that when my sims go to get into their car, they just walk to the road and the car poofs onto the street with them in it. I would love to have the car actually back out of the driveway and I would love to have my sims open the car door, not just poof them inside. :lol:
  • Options
    BeeGee111BeeGee111 Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2009
    Nicart0043 wrote:
    The one thing that bothers me is that in my friends list, I can't send a message to anyone at all, even when I might have a question on a sim that was created.
    What the point to the friends list anyway?
    I hope that that will change soon like a guestbook like that of the sims 2 website. :?

I agree with that 100%
  • Options
    KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited August 2009
    I have to call the babysitter every day. I want them to come a hour before parents go to work like sims2.
  • Options
    AndreaPAndreaP Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    in the exchange you can't download custom made hair and outfits like you could on the sims 2.

that always worked prefectly. and i dont have a clue how to do it elsewhere.

:(
  • Options
    Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bump
  • Options
    MischeM6MischeM6 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The thing that bugs me most is when a spouse dies they are not attached in the family tree, it REALLY REALLY ANNOYS ME!!!!!!!!!! :cry: