March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

IanCIanC Posts: 77 New Member
For me? It takes WAY too long to custom build a home. And it only had 4 rooms!

Comments

• DolletDollet Posts: 2,322 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Broken launcher.
  • WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims popping out random babies with no second parent
  • SimInTheSunSimInTheSun Posts: 3,170 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It crashes sometimes. That's really my only complaint. I love the game! :D
  • xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited June 2009
    How when i click ultra speed it's the same as normal speed ugh so annoying waiting for your sim to be fully rested.
  • enformerenformer Posts: 132 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Its the hair.

They are all garbage lol.

Everything else I can redesign and color. But not the hair. The next EP probly will be called barbershop or hair care lol.
  • FatCatFatCat Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited June 2009
    When sims go to visit someone and they
    wanne leave again, you have no "goodbye"
    option. You just have to...leave...without a word.
    That bothers me :-)
    Put dispenser hereanimaatjes-cupcake-13719.gif
  • RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited June 2009
    No animations for getting in and out of a car.
  • grinsgrins Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Broken launcher.

I thought my launcher was broken as well, because when I start up my computer I get an error that the launcher needs to close, but then it loads and works just fine (despite the fact that I'm getting annoying errors every time I open it). It's very weird.

Anyway, my one complaint is that I'm having a tough time hunting down the people I've met so that we can build a relationship. I've tried chatting with townies on the phone to get more acquainted with them, but it just doesn't build up to the point where they'll agree to come over for a visit.
  • Clover6301PClover6301P Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2009
    my one complaint is when the whole family goes different places and nobody wants to go home and you have to find where they all went!
  • tomunaamatomunaama Posts: 163 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Insanely difficult to build up romantic relationships. My sim can't get past the "best friend" stage with the father of her child. :D
  • morsmordremorsmordre Posts: 990 New Member
    edited June 2009
    xocAnDii wrote:
    How when i click ultra speed it's the same as normal speed ugh so annoying waiting for your sim to be fully rested.

I agree with this.
  • LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    We can't make our own custom neighborhood. :cry:
  • RiverahuntRiverahunt Posts: 138 New Member
    edited June 2009
    xocAnDii wrote:
  • SimposterSimposter Posts: 306 New Member
    edited June 2009
    tomunaama wrote:
    Insanely difficult to build up romantic relationships. My sim can't get past the "best friend" stage with the father of her child. :D

LMAO!! That's actually more like today's real life tho isn't it? hehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • SayYellow11SayYellow11 Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2009
    It's given me so much enjoyment that my butt is actually SORE from sitting so much. 8)
  • kaotic_drakekaotic_drake Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WoWLynnia wrote:
    Sims popping out random babies with no second parent

This. My guy met a sim girl, she didn't have boyfriend and then the next day she had a baby. They hadn't woohoo'd so I know that wasn't the cause. I hated it, I had to speed up aging so the baby stopped waking up the whole house.
  • Frankyd31Frankyd31 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    many times when i try to save i get a message that says "Error 113" and then it crashes soon after
  • SynnSoonSynnSoon Posts: 103 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The speed times. I could bypass everything else if the game's speed wasn't so frackin' slow.
  • CatasyneCatasyne Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i really miss going into restaurants and stores with my sims and all the interactions they had at night clubs, bars, coffee shops etc. The fact that they just disapear into a building now really takes a lot out of the game :(
  • GarfordGarford Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    tomunaama wrote:
    Yeah me too! It takes too long to build romantic relationships, it's kind of off putting :(
  • BexiBexi Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Genetic blending...is really bad compared to the sims 2...when making a dark sim and a light sim...the children will either be light OR dark...never a shade inbetween...i feel very disappointed about that
  • ktelgar2004ktelgar2004 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There are a lot of minor anoyances in the sims 3 but if I had to narrow it down to one it would have to be the story progression mode. It just does not make sense the things that happen to the sims sometimes.
  • LauraKellyLauraKelly Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SynnSoon wrote:
    The speed times. I could bypass everything else if the game's speed wasn't so frackin' slow.

Omg!! Tell me about it! I think theyre gonna do something about this later though. Something about a patch or w/e. Cant wait!

K my only problem is with the heads lol. I have nothing against round heads.Its just that Every time I try to make an oval head they still look round as ever!
  • tar78tar78 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    cant place lots in the town
  • chickenicecreamchickenicecream Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    morsmordre wrote:
    xocAnDii wrote:

I agree with this.

You guys might need more live memory for it to work properly. My laptop does this as well, but I just upgraded the RAM on my desktop PC and it works now.

My complaint is along the same line as some of the others here; relationship building is very strange now and it's hard to improve them because the people you're looking for are scattered all over town and they don't want to come over.