Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    Bonxie wrote: »
    I've been trying to have triplets for quite some time now, but I only get one baby every. time. It's so weird. I have 5 sims in my household, I have set the settings so a pregnant sim can have a maximum of 3 babies per pregnancy, and I have specified the number of boys and girls I want to have. If I put in 2 boys and one girl, I only get one girl. If I do the opposite, I only get one boy. I really, really want triplets so any type of help would work. I don't have any other pregnancy mods installed, only other custom content. Thanks in advance
    I've been having this issue as well. 3 times in a row, MCCC indicated that my sim was pregnant with twins (I had the 'On Ley Line' lot trait), but each time, she had just one baby. I have the most recent version of MCCC, and no other mods or CC installed.

Check these settings in your game:

Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Household Children
    This number determines the maximum number of children that a household will reach through pregnancies. It is basically a total counter of the number of children a parent can have throughout their life. Values are from 1 to 50. Default is 3!

Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Offspring
    Maximum allowable offspring. This just limits the number of babies to not be greater than the specified number. If one is specified, no twins or triplets will be born. The maximum value for this setting is 6. The higher the number, the greater the odds to have multiple offspring at delivery. Default is also 3, so the chance for twins/triplets with this value is low.

Also check the rules for pregnancies listed on the MCCC documentation site:
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy

Hope that helps.

If you have any questions, just ask.

I did check and make sure those settings were not the problem. What I'm having sounds exactly like this, that was listed as fixed in the change log for 5.1.0:

"Fixed a bug that could happen with baby generation that could result in one Sim offspring rather than what is expected based on MC Pregnancy dialog details."

Somehow I seem to still be having this occur despite the fix.

If you didn't delete the cache files, try deleting those. Sometimes they retain the old mod info when you update.

When I updated, I deleted all but the cfg files. Is that what you're referring to? And would I have to redo all of the settings if they were deleted?
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited September 2018
    rainydays wrote: »
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > rainydays wrote: »
    >
    > Hi! I just noticed that one of my sims has her period and I did not know that was a feature with mc command center, and it is something I don't want to use, but I can't figure out how to disable it?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Do you have other mods? As far as I'm aware, this is not a thing in MCCC at all.

Oh gosh I just figured out that my problem is with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mod :| oops

Don't doublepost. And don't discuss that mod in a teen rated forum. It's against the forum rules and may cause a ban.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    If you didn't delete the cache files, try deleting those. Sometimes they retain the old mod info when you update.

When I updated, I deleted all but the cfg files. Is that what you're referring to? And would I have to redo all of the settings if they were deleted?

Don't delete the cfg files. There are two cache folders inside your sims documents folder. Delete those. I'd grab a screenshot for you but I just updated some mods and deleted mine already. LOL
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member

Don't delete the cfg files. There are two cache folders inside your sims documents folder. Delete those. I'd grab a screenshot for you but I just updated some mods and deleted mine already. LOL

Hello @hyrulerose
    The cache files that Elisabetta is referring to are :
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

• Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited September 2018

Oh gosh, duh. I thought you meant within the mod's files. I've had the absent-minded trait lately! :D Will try that, thank you! And thanks to @rosemow as well.
  • Options
    Ana_AnushkaAna_Anushka Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey! I have been having a problem with MCCC Last Exception and I've tried getting mods out and everything like doing the 50/50 method and I also tried Mod Conflict Detector but it gives me the NoneType Error every time! Please, someone help! Also, I have my MCCC updated to its latest version.
    Here's my Last Exception:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:04:19</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid>
    <desyncid>f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\career_commands.py", line 338, in find_career

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3449, in push_super_affordance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2683, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 550, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 102, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 3899, in get_expected_args

AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:04:21</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\career_commands.py", line 338, in find_career

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3449, in push_super_affordance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2683, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 550, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 102, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 3899, in get_expected_args

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:04:24</createtime>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 580, in generate_phone_choices

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 511, in run_tests

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:05:04</createtime>
    <categoryid>interaction.py:292</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4931, in _execute_next_transition

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4696, in _get_next_transition_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 292, in __init__

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:05:22</createtime>
    <categoryid>interaction.py:292</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4931, in _execute_next_transition

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4696, in _get_next_transition_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 292, in __init__

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hey @Bonxie just wanted you to know that @Ana_Anushka received help with their le in another post.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hey! I have been having a problem with MCCC Last Exception and I've tried getting mods out and everything like doing the 50/50 method and I also tried Mod Conflict Detector but it gives me the NoneType Error every time! Please, someone help! Also, I have my MCCC updated to its latest version.
    Here's my Last Exception:

f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-09-30 09:04:19
    Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release
    test_variants.py:3899
    f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134

@Ana_Anushka First of all I would suggest to update your game to the latest patch. You're playing with the JUN 22nd patch, so it's almost certain, that you run into problems, no matter what versions your mods have. Update your game via Origin and check - most of your problems should be gone. Most of the script mods rely on a certain game patch level. So if you have i.e. MCCC in the latest version, it will for sure cause trouble, bc it doesn't fit to your game version (for S4 v 1.44.77 you need MCCC 4.4.4). If you still have issues, come back and ask again.

@Bananas_45 Thanx!
  • Options
    > @Bonxie said:
    > Ana_Anushka wrote: »
    >
    > Hey! I have been having a problem with MCCC Last Exception and I've tried getting mods out and everything like doing the 50/50 method and I also tried Mod Conflict Detector but it gives me the NoneType Error every time! Please, someone help! Also, I have my MCCC updated to its latest version.
    > Here's my Last Exception:
    >
    >
    > f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    > desync
    > ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    > 2018-09-30 09:04:19
    > Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release
    > test_variants.py:3899
    > f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Ana_Anushka First of all I would suggest to update your game to the latest patch. You're playing with the JUN 22nd patch, so it's almost certain, that you run into problems, no matter what versions your mods have. Update your game via Origin and check - most of your problems should be gone. Most of the script mods rely on a certain game patch level. So if you have i.e. MCCC in the latest version, it will four sure cause trouble, bc it doesn't fit to your game version. If you have still troubles, come back and ask again.
    >
    > @Bananas_45 Thanx!

I have updated my game thanks to another simmer but im still getting the same last exception. ill send the new Last Exception

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 15:59:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3467, in push_super_affordance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2771, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2693, in test
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 15:59:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3467, in push_super_affordance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2771, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2693, in test
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 15:59:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 580, in generate_phone_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 511, in run_tests
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 16:11:45</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:292</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4937, in _execute_next_transition
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • Options
    I have updated my game thanks to another simmer but im still getting the same last exception. ill send the new Last Exception

Like @Bananas_45 already suggested, this is propably caused by a broken career. Custom traits are also first choice culprits. We have seen this on discord also with school or college mods. Have you deleted your localthumbcache.package, after you removed the custom careers?

Please do us all a favour and don't double post. One thread is enough.

• Options
    > @Bonxie said:
    > Like @Bananas_45 already suggested, this is propably caused by a broken career. Custom traits are also first choice culprits. We have seen this on discord also with school or college mods. Have you deleted your localthumbcache.package, after you removed the custom careers?

i have but ill have another look through my mods and i will also check if i have any traits! Thank you all so much for trying to help me!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    EARLY WARNING

Most of you will be already aware that EA is planning the update of important core components of the Sim 4 game with the November 2018 Update.

In detail there will be an update of the Python environment from 3.2 to 3.7.
    Official Announcement: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949019/python-upgrade-coming-soon
    What is Python: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_(programming_language)

As a consequence
    ALL SCRIPT MODS - INCLUDING MCCC - WILL NO LONGER WORK
    after the NOV 2018 Sims 4 patch deployment!

@Deaderpool is in close contact with the SimGurus, who are very cooperative to make the upgrade process as smooth as possible.
    You might follow the discussion on our MCCC server in the #creators_workshop channel, were also a lot of other engaged mod creators are discussing the matter. As far as we can see, there will be an MCCC update, but as always it will take its time. You know @Deaderpool and his willingness to work on this matter, so I'm convinced, that there will be a solution in a reasonable time frame.

What should you do:
    After the installation of the upcoming S4 November patch, you have to remove all your script mods from your mod folder.
    Check now which script mods you are using in your game:
    Game Options > Others > View Custom Content > scroll down to section "Script Mods"
    Everything you find in this section has to be updated to the new game version or to be deleted.
    You find the corresponding files in your S4 folder ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and its subfolders.
    Script mods are usually (but not necessarily) files with an ts4script extension (i. e. mc_cmd_center.ts4script).

I will keep you informed about the newest developments.

This might sound serious, but I'm confident that this challenge will be mastered like all other game breaking changes before.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Bonxie thank you for the warning. Have to say, I really admire and respect the commitment that certain modders (particularly behind MCCC) have to keeping their mods up to date and working despite things like this.
  • Options
    Upcoming MCCC 5.2.0!

MCCC 5.2.0 development made good progress so far and there will be some exiting new options to improve your gameplay!

There will be a new Module called "MC Control" in the MCCC sim menu, which will allow you to controll certain base interactions of random NPC sims with other sims. You will be able to initiate most of the base game interaction from the "Friendly", "Funny", "Mischief", "Romance", etc. menus between random sims.
    Note, that for now custom mod interactions won't be accessible.

Stay tuned for the next announcements!

Have Fun!

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users from all over the world
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team, even in different languages (i. e. Korean, French, Spanish, Russian)
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

#MCCC #Teaser
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Wow. I do hope the modders can overcome this core change. And this CORE change better be worth our while! Just when things are working well with my game, they threw me a HUGE curve ball. I can have the number of babies, needed, but I have to move other children OUT OF THE HOUSEHOLD, first, else I can't save my game. I'm surely praying this CORE change will allow for MORE than eight Sims on a lol.

@Bonxie, thanks for the heads up on all of this. I've had my face in my computer going over the Edits from my Editor on my latest novel and hadn't heard the 'news'. So, thank you so much. And I'll either continue playing this game, or I won't.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    EARLY WARNING

Most of you will be already aware that EA is planning the update of important core components of the Sim 4 game with the November 2018 Update.

In detail there will be an update of the Python environment from 3.2 to 3.7.
    Official Announcement: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949019/python-upgrade-coming-soon
    What is Python: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_(programming_language)

As a consequence
    ALL SCRIPT MODS - INCLUDING MCCC - WILL NO LONGER WORK
    after the NOV 2018 Sims 4 patch deployment!

@Deaderpool is in close contact with the SimGurus, who are very cooperative to make the upgrade process as smooth as possible.
    You might follow the discussion on our MCCC server in the #creators_workshop channel, were also a lot of other engaged mod creators are discussing the matter. As far as we can see, there will be an MCCC update, but as always it will take its time. You know @Deaderpool and his willingness to work on this matter, so I'm convinced, that there will be a solution in a reasonable time frame.

What should you do:
    After the installation of the upcoming S4 November patch, you have to remove all your script mods from your mod folder.
    Check now which script mods you are using in your game:
    Game Options > Others > View Custom Content > scroll down to section "Script Mods"
    Everything you find in this section has to be updated to the new game version or to be deleted.
    You find the corresponding files in your S4 folder ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and its subfolders.
    Script mods are usually (but not necessarily) files with an ts4script extension (i. e. mc_cmd_center.ts4script).

I will keep you informed about the newest developments.

This might sound serious, but I'm confident that this challenge will be mastered like all other game breaking changes before.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update

Thanks very much for the heads-up about this and the next version of MCCC. I wonder if Deaderpool will now hold off with the next version until the Python updates have been done...
  • Options
    KierasKieras Posts: 1 New Member
    Everyone I really need help. Now my game is in version PC 1.46.18.1020 and I have installed the MCCC with the corresponding version 5.1.0 and i've set to enact the scripts, but when i load the game, the save seems just doesn't work. It's not that I've lost my savings it's just with this mod the game can't read it, however i don't have any other mods expect for this MCCC, which means there's no conflicting mod existing. So i'm really confused, can antbody help me?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Kieras wrote: »
    Everyone I really need help. Now my game is in version PC 1.46.18.1020 and I have installed the MCCC with the corresponding version 5.1.0 and i've set to enact the scripts, but when i load the game, the save seems just doesn't work. It's not that I've lost my savings it's just with this mod the game can't read it, however i don't have any other mods expect for this MCCC, which means there's no conflicting mod existing. So i'm really confused, can antbody help me?

When you installed it did you extract the files into the Mods folder? It has to be on that very first level. Click on the Mods folder and see if it's there. If there's still a folder for it, click on that to see if the packages are there. If so, you're a level too deep. Beyond that, I can't help.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Kieras wrote: »

Check your installation with the MCCC troubleshooting wizard:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

It lists a lot of common install issues.
  • Options
    just_someonejust_someone Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I have a question, I had mccc before but then I got a new laptop and it's not working! I'm not sure if I should just put the entire mod in it's zip folder or put them in separated? (in my mods folder)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello, I have a question, I had mccc before but then I got a new laptop and it's not working! I'm not sure if I should just put the entire mod in it's zip folder or put them in separated? (in my mods folder)

You need to unzip the folder first and extract all of the files - pop them in your Mods folder, or you can put them one folder deep to keep them organised. They won't work more than one folder deep.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    With the new Get Famous EP coming there might (hopefully) be an MCCC setting to effectively "cheat" a sim to be famous; which would mean some of my non-played townies can have the recognition they deserve.

Anyone who knows how to contact deaderpool, could you do me a huge favour and enquire as to whether there'll be MC settings to alter a sim's fame level?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    BabySquare wrote: »
    With the new Get Famous EP coming there might (hopefully) be an MCCC setting to effectively "cheat" a sim to be famous; which would mean some of my non-played townies can have the recognition they deserve.

Anyone who knows how to contact deaderpool, could you do me a huge favour and enquire as to whether there'll be MC settings to alter a sim's fame level?

I guess it's too early for such a request. We don't know anything about the content and settings of the new EP. Deaderpool always makes a analysis what's possible and what's not and based on that he decides what to do. EA doesn't reveal anything of their changes and new features beforehand, so there's no way to tell today what could be added to the mod.

Also creators are very busy at the moment to find a way to make their mods survive the NOV python patch, which is supposed to be released some days before the EP (EA announcement here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949019/python-upgrade-coming-soon/p1). To find a solution for this challenge has the highest priority for now. Without a working MCCC in the new version, there won't be any settings and commands at all.

So please be patient. Let's wait and see how things work out.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

I guess it's too early for such a request. We don't know anything about the content and settings of the new EP. Deaderpool always makes a analysis what's possible and what's not and based on that he decides what to do. EA doesn't reveal anything of their changes and new features beforehand, so there's no way to tell today what could be added to the mod.

Also creators are very busy at the moment to find a way to make their mods survive the NOV python patch, which is supposed to be released some days before the EP (EA announcement here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949019/python-upgrade-coming-soon/p1). To find a solution for this challenge has the highest priority for now. Without a working MCCC in the new version, there won't be any settings and commands at all.

So please be patient. Let's wait and see how things work out.

Thank you - I'm getting ahead of myself here. I appreciate what you're saying :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top