Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Lenka93 wrote: »
    How it is possible that my pets give birth to 3 offsprings at once, when i have this settings in MCCC? Thanks

What other mods do you have in your game?
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    How it is possible that my pets give birth to 3 offsprings at once, when i have this settings in MCCC? Thanks

I have Pregnancy mod, Auto Pause Pregnancy, Day Walker Vampires, Selectable (playable) pets, More Columns in CAS, UI Cheats Extension, TwistedMexi's (Tmex Club Credit).
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

I have Pregnancy mod, Auto Pause Pregnancy, Day Walker Vampires, Selectable (playable) pets, More Columns in CAS, UI Cheats Extension, TwistedMexi's (Tmex Club Credit).

I'm sure Bonxie will confirm, but it's almost certainly the two pregnancy mods you have that are conflicting with MCCC. And possibly also the pet mod you have. Take them out and try them one at a time with MCCC to find which are conflicting.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I'm sure Bonxie will confirm, but it's almost certainly the two pregnancy mods you have that are conflicting with MCCC. And possibly also the pet mod you have. Take them out and try them one at a time with MCCC to find which are conflicting.

That's how it is and that's why I asked.
    No need for any other pregnancy mod, if you use MCCC.
    Quite the opposite: Those mods collide with each other.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Does anybody know if there’s a way to keep sims from autonomously getting rid of wild plants? My neat sim was doing that in granite falls, and I really don’t appreciate it. I checked the tuner, and I can’t figure out which option it’d be.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Does anybody know if there’s a way to keep sims from autonomously getting rid of wild plants? My neat sim was doing that in granite falls, and I really don’t appreciate it. I checked the tuner, and I can’t figure out which option it’d be.

Try the MCCC autonomy scan function:
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation

If you have any questions, just ask.
  • Options
    I removed other pregnancy mods and pet mod but it didn´t help. :(

And i have one more question: How can i set up in MCCC that my sims don´t give automatically birth?
  • Options
    I removed other pregnancy mods and pet mod but it didn´t help. :(

And i have one more question: How can i set up in MCCC that my sims don´t give automatically birth?

You also have to delete the localthumbcache.package file from your S4 profile folder.

For pausing pregnancy use:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Other Pregnancy > Pause on Playable Labor

• Options
    lolofrolololofrolo Posts: 29 Member
    Is it normal that my game starts to lag every time when I install MCC? It happened 3 times allready
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    lolofrolo wrote: »
    Is it normal that my game starts to lag every time when I install MCC? It happened 3 times allready

did you remove the zip files?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    lolofrolo wrote: »

No, definetly not. I've never heard about an MCCC issue like this so far.
    Check with the troubleshooting wizard, whether your MCCC is installed in the right way:
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting
  • Options
    lolofrolololofrolo Posts: 29 Member
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > did you remove the zip files?

> @Bonxie said:
    > No, definetly not. I've never heard about an MCCC issue like this so far.
    > Check with the troubleshooting wizard, whether your MCCC is installed in the right way:
    >

Thank u for awnsers
    I think I did everything right, maybe I have problems because I have a lot of mods and game is just freezing because its heavy...
  • Options
    QueenMercy wrote: »

Try the MCCC autonomy scan function:
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation

Thank you very much, it works now. :)

Thanks
  • Options
    * bad quote :D but message is for Bonxie :)
  • Options
    AsakapatapatapaAsakapatapatapa Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been trying to have triplets for quite some time now, but I only get one baby every. time. It's so weird. I have 5 sims in my household, I have set the settings so a pregnant sim can have a maximum of 3 babies per pregnancy, and I have specified the number of boys and girls I want to have. If I put in 2 boys and one girl, I only get one girl. If I do the opposite, I only get one boy. I really, really want triplets so any type of help would work. I don't have any other pregnancy mods installed, only other custom content. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited September 2018
    I've been trying to have triplets for quite some time now, but I only get one baby every. time. It's so weird. I have 5 sims in my household, I have set the settings so a pregnant sim can have a maximum of 3 babies per pregnancy, and I have specified the number of boys and girls I want to have. If I put in 2 boys and one girl, I only get one girl. If I do the opposite, I only get one boy. I really, really want triplets so any type of help would work. I don't have any other pregnancy mods installed, only other custom content. Thanks in advance

I've been having this issue as well. 3 times in a row, MCCC indicated that my sim was pregnant with twins (I had the 'On Ley Line' lot trait), but each time, she had just one baby. I have the most recent version of MCCC, and no other mods or CC installed.
  • Options
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    I've been having this issue as well. 3 times in a row, MCCC indicated that my sim was pregnant with twins (I had the 'On Ley Line' lot trait), but each time, she had just one baby. I have the most recent version of MCCC, and no other mods or CC installed.

Check these settings in your game:

Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Household Children
    This number determines the maximum number of children that a household will reach through pregnancies. It is basically a total counter of the number of children a parent can have throughout their life. Values are from 1 to 50. Default is 3!

Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Offspring
    Maximum allowable offspring. This just limits the number of babies to not be greater than the specified number. If one is specified, no twins or triplets will be born. The maximum value for this setting is 6. The higher the number, the greater the odds to have multiple offspring at delivery. Default is also 3, so the chance for twins/triplets with this value is low.

Also check the rules for pregnancies listed on the MCCC documentation site:
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy

Hope that helps.

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    One of my NPC sims won the lottery so I moved her into a house and had one of my evil sims seduce and marry her for money. When he moved into her house, he learned that food makes her sick and she can only sleep in a coffin, but she has no vampire traits. I think she must have been a vampire I humanised using MCCC. This is going to be...interesting. And my guy only really wants her for her money. I'm not sure she's long for this world once she gives him a child to seal his claim to her house and money.

But yeah, just a quick warning that the humanisation cheat via MCCC may not work as well as expecte
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    One of my NPC sims won the lottery so I moved her into a house and had one of my evil sims seduce and marry her for money. When he moved into her house, he learned that food makes her sick and she can only sleep in a coffin, but she has no vampire traits. I think she must have been a vampire I humanised using MCCC. This is going to be...interesting. And my guy only really wants her for her money. I'm not sure she's long for this world once she gives him a child to seal his claim to her house and money.

But yeah, just a quick warning that the humanisation cheat via MCCC may not work as well as expecte

If you want to follow up on this issue, you might discuss it with Deaderpool himself. He is quite interested in reports like that.
    MCCC Discord, #mccc_support channel: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    He is there for one or two hours almost every day.

• Options
    BlackEmperorBlackEmperor Posts: 3 New Member
    Is it possible to change a Sim's age by a few days instead of life stages only? Like, if you have two siblings and want one of them to be a few days older than the other. I've only found the option to change a Sim's life stage using MCCC.
    If not, any idea on how it could work using other means? I haven't found any cheats or so.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited September 2018

This number determines the maximum number of children that a household will reach through pregnancies. It is basically a total counter of the number of children a parent can have throughout their life. Values are from 1 to 50. Default is 3!

Maximum allowable offspring. This just limits the number of babies to not be greater than the specified number. If one is specified, no twins or triplets will be born. The maximum value for this setting is 6. The higher the number, the greater the odds to have multiple offspring at delivery. Default is also 3, so the chance for twins/triplets with this value is low.

Hope that helps.

I did check and make sure those settings were not the problem. What I'm having sounds exactly like this, that was listed as fixed in the change log for 5.1.0:

"Fixed a bug that could happen with baby generation that could result in one Sim offspring rather than what is expected based on MC Pregnancy dialog details."

Somehow I seem to still be having this occur despite the fix.
  • Options
    rainydaysrainydays Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I just noticed that one of my sims has her period and I did not know that was a feature with mc command center, and it is something I don't want to use, but I can't figure out how to disable it?
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member

Hope that helps.

I did check and make sure those settings were not the problem. What I'm having sounds exactly like this, that was listed as fixed in the change log for 5.1.0:

"Fixed a bug that could happen with baby generation that could result in one Sim offspring rather than what is expected based on MC Pregnancy dialog details."

Somehow I seem to still be having this occur despite the fix.

If you didn't delete the cache files, try deleting those. Sometimes they retain the old mod info when you update.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    rainydays wrote: »
    Hi! I just noticed that one of my sims has her period and I did not know that was a feature with mc command center, and it is something I don't want to use, but I can't figure out how to disable it?

Do you have other mods? As far as I'm aware, this is not a thing in MCCC at all.
  • Options
    rainydaysrainydays Posts: 3 New Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > rainydays wrote: »
    >
    > Hi! I just noticed that one of my sims has her period and I did not know that was a feature with mc command center, and it is something I don't want to use, but I can't figure out how to disable it?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Do you have other mods? As far as I'm aware, this is not a thing in MCCC at all.

Oh gosh I just figured out that my problem is with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mod :| oops

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top