Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    @Bonxie thank you so much I knew I must be missing something obvious! This is really helpful and yes it does work for ghost pets :) plus I had no idea we could use this to see a sim’s gender preference!

There is also a lot of information to be retrieved from Sim Search Info - i. e. gender preferences, but unfortunately not the total number of days a sim has lived. It has an UI output so it's a bit easier to use than the MCCC sim logging function.
    Maybe you already know this mod, but if not, it's certainly worth a try: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=576053
    I didn’t know about it actually so thank you - I will take a look!
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited September 2018
    Can me someone saying what this LE is means. The MC literally bombed me with it after I did placing some walldecors and clutter items in build mode and didn't stopped after I deleted the object. And it wasn't any CC, just normal game items.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d2733280572c3d25b981f02</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-11 22:13:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>animation_element.py:706</categoryid><desyncid>3d2733280572c3d25b981f02</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM Stand_Idle is being called repeatedly with a zero-length duration. Interaction: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.stand_Passive'> Posture: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.posture_Stand'> States: ('Stand_Idle',) -> ('exit',) ) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 706, in do_begin RuntimeError: ASM Stand_Idle is being called repeatedly with a zero-length duration. Interaction: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.stand_Passive'> Posture: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.posture_Stand'> States: ('Stand_Idle',) -> ('exit',) </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d2733280572c3d25b981f02<

I couldn't even save because it repeated endlessy.
    @Madachan88 there has been an issue with build mode since a recent patch (I don’t remember which). It’s not the fault of MCCC or any of the other mods you have (if you have any others). Basically, what is happening is that when you go into build mode your sims are being reset frequently, even if you are not building near them. After a certain number of resets, your game starts generating LEs like crazy. MCCC just notifies you of these. It seems like the longer you spend in build mode, the more likely it is to happen. I try to spend as little time as possible in there now and I save before going into build and buy in case it happens. Going to world view should stop the LEs popping up.

There is a thread on the AHQ site on this, so hopefully they are aware and doing something to fix it.
    edited September 2018
    Me again! Sorry but I have another question. Now, I’m pretty sure that MCCC can be used to prevent sims from autonomously getting drinks, as I’ve heard other people say this. But, I can’t find the setting! I know, I am terrible at finding things! I have a sim who is obsessed with getting drinks for herself and she’s a vampire so she can get to the fridge/sink quicker than I can click cancel. If I let her, she’d spend her entire day doing nothing but drinking milk and water and orange juice and littering the house with glasses. It’s driving me crazy. I successfully prevent her getting a glass of water from the sink... And then she speeds off to the fridge to get some milk.

It’s making me start to hate this sim, which is sad. It just fills me with rage when the instant she has stopped doing what I asked her to do the “grab a drink” action pops up. Even when I have paused the game, still it appears. And then I have to reset her because I know the action would not cancel in time. It’s also annoying because when I play with other sims in the household I know I will come back to find her surrounded by empty glasses.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Me again! Sorry but I have another question. Now, I’m pretty sure that MCCC can be used to prevent sims from autonomously getting drinks, as I’ve heard other people say this. But, I can’t find the setting! I know, I am terrible at finding things! I have a sim who is obsessed with getting drinks for herself and she’s a vampire so she can get to the fridge/sink quicker than I can click cancel. If I let her, she’d spend her entire day doing nothing but drinking milk and water and orange juice and littering the house with glasses. It’s driving me crazy. I successfully prevent er getting a glass of water from the sink... And then she speeds off to the fridge to get some milk.

Have a look at the new anoying aciton mode here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation
    Scroll down til you reach the section "Annoying Actions Pre-Autonomy Scan"
    Read this section carefully.
    There is a premade "mc_tuner.cfg" file available.
    Download it and place it in the same folder, where all you other MCCC files are located.
    This premade file contains (among a lot of other settings) this line: 26319,fridge_GrabDrinkAutonomously
    With this your issue should be fixed.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited September 2018
    @Bonxie you are awesome thank you so much! You just saved my sim’s life (I was that close to arranging an unfortunate accident for her). I looked at the link and disabled autonomous grabbing of water from sinks and drinks from the fridge. Yay! Mccc really is the best.
    Madachan88 wrote: »
    Can me someone saying what this LE is means. The MC literally bombed me with it after I did placing some walldecors and clutter items in build mode and didn't stopped after I deleted the object. And it wasn't any CC, just normal game items.
    [...]

Just like @MaggieMarley said. Nothing to add from my side except the AHQ-Link:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Build-Mode-Causes-a-LOT-of-Last-Exceptions/m-p/6956770#M69956
    Hit the "me too" button in the first post.

edited September 2018
    Madachan88 wrote: »
    [...]

Just like @MaggieMarley said. Nothing to add from my side except the AHQ-Link:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Build-Mode-Causes-a-LOT-of-Last-Exceptions/m-p/6956770#M69956
    Hit the "me too" button in the first post.
    Lol I like that they have this marked as “solved” :D guess we won’t be getting a fix for it any time soon...

ETA: Oh, now it says “open” guess I misread or was looking at a different thread
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    @MaggieMarley @Bonxie Well thanks didn't know that is a Bug. :/ A really nasty annoying Build Mode one. Hopefully it's getting fixed soon.
    I have one quick question. After you create a detail log for a sim and read it, is it safe to delete the file that gets saved to my Deaderpool folder? I’m assuming yes but I don’t like to take risks.
    I have one quick question. After you create a detail log for a sim and read it, is it safe to delete the file that gets saved to my Deaderpool folder? I’m assuming yes but I don’t like to take risks.

Sure - you can recreate it whenever you like.
    And it's outdated soon.
    While you're playing your game evolves and nothing is more boring than yesterday's news.

Sure - you can recreate it whenever you like.
    And it's outdated soon.
    While you're playing your game evolves and nothing is more boring than yesterday's news.
    Great, thank you :) just wanted to make sure
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Bonxie - Hi, can you help me again with MC Dresser? I just want to ensure that I'm doing it right when I am blacklisting an item. So for example, let's say there's a hat that I want removed from all Sims....I click on the Sim>go to MC Dresser>Blacklist Item>Hat. I then type in the command 'Dresser_Clean FirstName LastName'....and it removes it from the Sim immediately. How do I know that it's removing that hat item from all Sims in the worlds? I keep seeing this in my MC Log: (Blacklist item found 0x0000000000009baf for part 2, but no whitelist parts found for that part). So I thought I was doing it correctly until I saw this....I didn't replace the hat with a whitelist item, I just want the item removed from all my Sims. It's so weird because when I go into CAS for a NPC and look at all their outfits they never have this funky hat on or glasses that I hate. But out in the worlds they're all wearing these funky outfits and it literally just drives me crazy to see it LOL. I'm still not real comfy with MC Dresser so I just blacklist items as I see them in the worlds, understanding that one hat may have 16 swatches & I'm only blacklisting 1 of those swatches.

On a separate note, I ran a Get_Pop for my current Save and it's showing that I have 79 ghosts & 11 hidden households. How do I get rid of these ghosts because I don't see them in my Managed Worlds panel? I'm playing a Legacy Challenge and I don't want to get rid of someone by accident. I have flagged all my Sims that matter to 'do not delete', so if I were to get rid of the ghosts, it'll still keep the ones I have flagged to keep, right? Also, what is hidden households & how do I find out who is in these households?

Thanks so much for the help! I really appreciate it.
    MCCC v5.1.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.46.18 is out now!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Find the complete change log here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/177330112176/tumblr_pdy6awD9p91w6igb0

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation

If you're experiencing problems with the installation, look into the troubleshooting guide:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq

This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons and the patch released August 16, 2018 - PC 1.46.18.1020/ Mac 1.46.18.1220.

Versions before this most likely won't work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    @Bonxie - Hi, can you help me again with MC Dresser? I just want to ensure that I'm doing it right when I am blacklisting an item. So for example, let's say there's a hat that I want removed from all Sims....I click on the Sim>go to MC Dresser>Blacklist Item>Hat. I then type in the command 'Dresser_Clean FirstName LastName'....and it removes it from the Sim immediately. How do I know that it's removing that hat item from all Sims in the worlds? I keep seeing this in my MC Log: (Blacklist item found 0x0000000000009baf for part 2, but no whitelist parts found for that part). So I thought I was doing it correctly until I saw this....I didn't replace the hat with a whitelist item, I just want the item removed from all my Sims. It's so weird because when I go into CAS for a NPC and look at all their outfits they never have this funky hat on or glasses that I hate. But out in the worlds they're all wearing these funky outfits and it literally just drives me crazy to see it LOL. I'm still not real comfy with MC Dresser so I just blacklist items as I see them in the worlds, understanding that one hat may have 16 swatches & I'm only blacklisting 1 of those swatches.

On a separate note, I ran a Get_Pop for my current Save and it's showing that I have 79 ghosts & 11 hidden households. How do I get rid of these ghosts because I don't see them in my Managed Worlds panel? I'm playing a Legacy Challenge and I don't want to get rid of someone by accident. I have flagged all my Sims that matter to 'do not delete', so if I were to get rid of the ghosts, it'll still keep the ones I have flagged to keep, right? Also, what is hidden households & how do I find out who is in these households?

Thanks so much for the help! I really appreciate it.

I'm on a holiday trip at the moment and have only limited possibilities to help. Please go to our MCCC Discord page and ask in the support channels. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed.

Thanks!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Thank you very much for letting us know about the release of the updated version of MCCC @Bonxie :)
    I hope that you are enjoying your holiday trip :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    @Bonxie Thank you for the announcement! Have a great time on vacation. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @rosemow
    @GalacticGal
    @MaggieMarley

Hey - thank you very much! Greetings from Switzerland.

Here a picture from my yesterday's hike to the Jungfraujoch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungfraujoch):
    y4m2T9xGXkGFrqJ7Ag7P7-kWVGaAp5QdfGFWy97JqZeACHRF6NflY3nuOGwG-z8OB2CELkZUWOwK3pDJZyAYi6lMMCRFjAeuH2RZSidlag2uDloXuD9BXmWYi4mhf37fHarOUiIrY7amsTjMlGciS45Ui0f2wJgGeLSFq0NeWrdJxRz5aS4eGQdD5Db6dyLL2ZPZHitag-qzSPHwotEao10Sw?width=1920&height=1200&cropmode=none

And this is the place where I stay atm - a wonderful cosy Swiss Chalet in the village of Grindelwald:
    y4mNXpKAZkVLcc8WUwC42xkpTIvWTYDHnfFwcznreKY_1ZE55zBvtHDQ3b4pvmx6VZrgHRm8iV7kv9HaQc9yoFK_-HjhPXftyctJUaHL7rkd62xvrc-Ddjge64uM_dULxm1YF8QitrLLbZA7dunBFsvjhgRe7hkNaHMV2D4dxMSRgtn3wp5T2T7ti2hFD73EkH9PdeGy-8MvLA8y7XJsgnc-g?width=1920&height=1200&cropmode=none

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    The pictures of where you are staying and where you were hiking are so very nice! @Bonxie :) The Swiss Chalet looks a very place to enjoy staying when vacationing <3
  • 1Kim1151Kim115 Posts: 39 Member
    I understand this mod can help auto-populate the game with pre-existing sims (played and unplayed). How can I get it to do that? I just downloaded it a few days ago.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    edited September 2018
    @ Bonxie Wow, what scenery! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    1Kim115 wrote: »
    I understand this mod can help auto-populate the game with pre-existing sims (played and unplayed). How can I get it to do that? I just downloaded it a few days ago.

Make sure that you have the MCCC modules MC Pregnancy and MC Population in your game.
    If you haven't changed anything intentionally, they are running right now.
    These modules create a basic story progression.
    You can see the effects if you turn on the notification functions of MCCC:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Notifications
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    How it is possible that my pets give birth to 3 offsprings at once, when i have this settings in MCCC? Thanks
    kV7SK6z3_o.png
    Az3Vc9Q0_o.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top