Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    I would like to know how to do that as well.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    I recently created a sim of an android from the PS4 game Detroit: Become Human and have used MCCC to flag him for no aging, no offspring and no motive decay. How can I flag him for no romance whatsoever?

You could also flag him for 'never marry' and 'no affairs'.

Where do I find it on his MC menu? Sorry I'm a bit useless :D

You'll only be able to do this when the Sim is in a household you're not currently playing: Click on the Sim > MCCC Command Center > Sim Flags... > MC Pregnancy (so you need the Pregnancy module) > Flag for No Affairs / Flag Never Marry
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I recently created a sim of an android from the PS4 game Detroit: Become Human and have used MCCC to flag him for no aging, no offspring and no motive decay. How can I flag him for no romance whatsoever?

You could also flag him for 'never marry' and 'no affairs'.

Where do I find it on his MC menu? Sorry I'm a bit useless :D

You'll only be able to do this when the Sim is in a household you're not currently playing: Click on the Sim > MCCC Command Center > Sim Flags... > MC Pregnancy (so you need the Pregnancy module) > Flag for No Affairs / Flag Never Marry

Ah, thank you very much!
  • Options
    MintyMangoMintyMango Posts: 38 Member
    A few days ago I read a gameplay blog where the simmer was notified of the moved out family members (example: they got married, have a baby with the baby's name etc.) This is one of the mccc options?
  • Options
    foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    MintyMango wrote: »
    A few days ago I read a gameplay blog where the simmer was notified of the moved out family members (example: they got married, have a baby with the baby's name etc.) This is one of the mccc options?

Yes
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited September 2018

Yes, it is.
    Check whether Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Notifications is enabled in your game.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    MintyMangoMintyMango Posts: 38 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

Yes, it is.
    Check whether Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Notifications is enabled in your game.

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    i know you can have multiple girlfriend/boyfriends, can this be turned off? my sim has one girlfriend but i can't get another :(
  • Options
    Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    I have a question regarding CAS. Today when I click on a sim and go to MCC, then CAS, I am only getting to edit that sim, the other sims in the family are not showing up. Is there a problem with my mod? I have the latest one installed. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    lizmac21 wrote: »
    i know you can have multiple girlfriend/boyfriends, can this be turned off? my sim has one girlfriend but i can't get another :(
    Check whether Computer:MC Woohoo > Woohoo Actions > Polygamy is enabled. If this is enabled, Sims can be married or engaged to multiple Sims. Note that the core game only counts one of these spouses as the Sim's current spouse internally. I believe it is the last one married.
    Alyza_1 wrote: »
    I have a question regarding CAS. Today when I click on a sim and go to MCC, then CAS, I am only getting to edit that sim, the other sims in the family are not showing up. Is there a problem with my mod? I have the latest one installed. Thank you in advance.
    There two ways to enter CAS via MCCC:
    Sim:MCCC > Modify Household in CAS This allows the editing of all sims of the household and all of their settings.
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS This CAS mode is only valid for the particular sim. Changing to another sim of the same hh is not possible. Also it's running in some sort of restricted mode, bc there is no possibility to change the name, gender, walkingstyle, etc. This is probably what you're seeing regarding your question..
  • Options
    Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    lizmac21 wrote: »
    Check whether Computer:MC Woohoo > Woohoo Actions > Polygamy is enabled. If this is enabled, Sims can be married or engaged to multiple Sims. Note that the core game only counts one of these spouses as the Sim's current spouse internally. I believe it is the last one married.
    There two ways to enter CAS via MCCC:
    Sim:MCCC > Modify Household in CAS This allows the editing of all sims of the household and all of their settings.
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS This CAS mode is only valid for the particular sim. Changing to another sim of the same hh is not possible. Also it's running in some sort of restricted mode, bc there is no possibility to change the name, gender, walkingstyle, etc. This is probably what you're seeing regarding your question..

When click on the Sim, then MCC, I am not getting modify household menu.
  • Options
    When click on the Sim, then MCC, I am not getting modify household menu.

Sim:MCCC > Modify Household in CAS
    y4mC0lXgKpIAXAy7Ek2Y1p9ZLoHDc9bASLUA2RQQVw9tS_69uAovQuCQFdBQEXB99-bBcn6hhod5a8aR6-1kjw_2-T97z6NRk9XZtulksHzktu-AKgAfRyqtaB46KnMSngfmVcFS_8c5P-R3OekG6AbMSpNoDRideYrJ8W0YjccSmMERqyu6rPCV1BZsaSas4UNg9fQAOkTMoC0WCeQCxAm5Q?width=405&height=502&cropmode=none

Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS
    y4mUC_lSZF7xcMFoqtoddWWXivn8w-4QLAQWvxgCJ55Pa9rzfJA5IWkghu2bNWfi-nF4MkPVzH_w_KZ5z82tRqNu0l8BsscB61h8qowlpEMp6FiyJuRIi-4JzP-nwJWgDufH4yAWk99s2u2Aki7RbhI3mKXewZV1CTnDbOJpSidPBXMlxT1QwP5pwP9tJs_ZHNDHdaH-YDcg1zeyRRqT7JwGw?width=406&height=647&cropmode=none
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello There,
    I have a question on why something did not work for me. It's the first time it did not work. I have 'Adopted Nelgected Child' enabled and its worked so far. Until last night when I had a sim kid taken away from neglect due for low grades (not in my active household). It was a holiday and since I felt safe MCCC would just shuffle him to someone and I'd find him later, I finished out the holiday to realize he was gone, completely gone. I searched all the houses and the realsionship panels and he was gone.
    I checked my settings and its enabled and I ended up rolling back the save, adding him to my house through manage worlds and cheating up his grade, so everything is fine now. I was just curious to why the system did not save him this time?
    Was it because it was a holiday? Or because he was at my active household when it happened and not at his own? Thanks for any help or speculations! Oh and I checked the documentation just to be sure I understood everything, I think I did.
  • Options
    alyakxoalyakxo Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm new to mods and cc. I have MCCC and they tell me almost everytime that I have a lastexception file and a mod or cc is broken. I'm for sure my mods are good. I think it maybe a cc. Can someone PLEASE help me out. Thank you in advance.

<report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>894384c879425b625b9034a4</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-09-05 18:52:07</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>statistic.py:228</categoryid>
    <desyncid>894384c879425b625b9034a4</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1020, in _update_state_down

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1240, in _set_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 460, in exported_func

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 391, in remove_buff

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1021, in on_remove

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 112, in on_remove

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\statistic_static_modifier.py", line 137, in remove_modifier

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic.py", line 228, in remove_statistic_static_modifier

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
  • Options
    alyakxoalyakxo Posts: 2 New Member
    This as well

<report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>894384c879425b625b9034a4</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-09-05 20:16:21</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>posture_graph.py:3669</categoryid>
    <desyncid>894384c879425b625b9034a4</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (KeyError: (sit@object_sitOttoman2x1_EP02RUIN:0x0b8c023d45080001[0], carried_sim@None))

Caught and logged:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1827, in _score_object_interactions_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1918, in _create_and_score_interaction

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function

File ".\mc_injections.py", line 791, in inject_last_exception_log

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper

KeyError: (ConstraintSet(...), _TunableAffordanceFilterWrapper._filter, False, <sim '' 0xe940532ea75072a>, frozenset({<sim '' 0xe940532ea75072a>}), frozenset({(<SI carry_holdobject id:45058 sim:>, <bound method carry_holdobject.is_guaranteed of <SI carry_holdobject id:45058 sim:>>), (<SI seating_Sit id:45057 sim:>, <bound method seating_Sit.is_guaranteed of <SI seating_Sit id:45057 sim:>>), (<SI sim_CreateCarryUmbrella id:45059 sim:>, <bound method sim_CreateCarryUmbrella.is_guaranteed of <SI sim_CreateCarryUmbrella id:45059 sim:>>)}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1915, in _create_and_score_interaction

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1028, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2438, in estimate_distance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2478, in _estimate_distance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2357, in _generate_connectivity

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1457, in compute_transition_connectivity

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1504, in run_transitions

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3348, in _build_transitions

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3139, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3201, in _build_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2679, in get_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2857, in _get_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5682, in generate_connectivity_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5474, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 462, in generate_left_paths

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 3944, in _left_path_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 674, in _shortest_path_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 146, in shortest_path_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 3748, in _adjacent_nodes_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 3700, in _edge_validation

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 3669, in _get_edge_info

KeyError: (sit@object_sitOttoman2x1_EP02RUIN:0x0b8c023d45080001[0], carried_sim@None)

</desyncdata>
    </report>
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    alyakxo wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new to mods and cc. I have MCCC and they tell me almost everytime that I have a lastexception file and a mod or cc is broken. I'm for sure my mods are good. I think it maybe a cc. Can someone PLEASE help me out. Thank you in advance.

You have broken CC furniture, which has to be batchfixed with S4S. In your case it's an ottoman.
    If you need guidance with the S4S batch fix process, have a look at this YT video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJJUyzMNUX0

You can download the latest S4S using the following links.
    Create an account, if you don't have one already. Download the Installer and run it.
    S4S Windows: http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open
    S4S Mac: http://sims4studio.com/thread/6065/sims-studio-candy-apple-open

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Hello There,
    I have a question on why something did not work for me. It's the first time it did not work. I have 'Adopted Nelgected Child' enabled and its worked so far. Until last night when I had a sim kid taken away from neglect due for low grades (not in my active household). It was a holiday and since I felt safe MCCC would just shuffle him to someone and I'd find him later, I finished out the holiday to realize he was gone, completely gone. I searched all the houses and the realsionship panels and he was gone.
    I checked my settings and its enabled and I ended up rolling back the save, adding him to my house through manage worlds and cheating up his grade, so everything is fine now. I was just curious to why the system did not save him this time?
    Was it because it was a holiday? Or because he was at my active household when it happened and not at his own? Thanks for any help or speculations! Oh and I checked the documentation just to be sure I understood everything, I think I did.

Honestly I've never heard of this before.
    You might discuss this issue with Deaderpool himself. He is always interested in getting feedback.
    Come over to our MCCC discord server. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    Go to the #mccc_support channel and tag @Deaderpool directly. He answers questions almost every day for one or two hours.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Ok please be patient with me as I’ve never used mccc to enable elder pregnancy before. I would like an elder sim in my active household to have a baby. Do I need to enable elder pregnancy for this, or can I just get her pregnant with risky woohoo?

I’m assuming the way to switch on elder pregnancy is:
    MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Ages to Run Pregnancy > Elder
    Or, would the above only enable elder townies to become pregnant? I ask because, when I enabled Male pregnancy in MCCC I still had to edit my Male sims in CAS to specify that they could get pregnant as the MCCC setting only seemed to affect the townies.

I’m a bit wary about switching on elder pregnancy in case it leads to lots of elder townies having babies too. Can I just switch on elder pregnancy, get my active elder pregnant and then switch off elder pregnancy as soon as she is pregnant to prevent elder townies getting pregnant? Or, would this mess up her pregnancy?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Ok please be patient with me as I’ve never used mccc to enable elder pregnancy before. I would like an elder sim in my active household to have a baby. Do I need to enable elder pregnancy for this, or can I just get her pregnant with risky woohoo?

Or, would the above only enable elder townies to become pregnant? I ask because, when I enabled Male pregnancy in MCCC I still had to edit my Male sims in CAS to specify that they could get pregnant as the MCCC setting only seemed to affect the townies.

I’m a bit wary about switching on elder pregnancy in case it leads to lots of elder townies having babies too. Can I just switch on elder pregnancy, get my active elder pregnant and then switch off elder pregnancy as soon as she is pregnant to prevent elder townies getting pregnant? Or, would this mess up her pregnancy?

Why don't you immediately start a pregnancy for that particular sim? No need to change the global settings.
    Sim:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnancy Start
    y4mifz5EylDr2s9Y0ciOiCsMSL20Whs3r1h7kbV0lit2sxdYVUHj9sYBX9DPtMPZF5b4AkaRCsQ6o_sOUH8dItVGjeAEl-kAMo8VGtUNQ7cfafeXVv_b7WmmGQh4i6Fby-F04kg7hlAIwuWPgGcpCnS5ksWPsXf6bT7Rg9WC4Ms-26x5E5XQDpT3fMtIK_73KRbUBWYPbb81koTGr3M9Xwa2A?width=365&height=417&cropmode=none

Note that this command is only availabe for non active sims!
    You have to change households and arrange a meeting between your then active sim and your target sim.
  • Options

Why don't you immediately start a pregnancy for that particular sim? No need to change the global settings.
    Sim:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnancy Start
    y4mifz5EylDr2s9Y0ciOiCsMSL20Whs3r1h7kbV0lit2sxdYVUHj9sYBX9DPtMPZF5b4AkaRCsQ6o_sOUH8dItVGjeAEl-kAMo8VGtUNQ7cfafeXVv_b7WmmGQh4i6Fby-F04kg7hlAIwuWPgGcpCnS5ksWPsXf6bT7Rg9WC4Ms-26x5E5XQDpT3fMtIK_73KRbUBWYPbb81koTGr3M9Xwa2A?width=365&height=417&cropmode=none

Note that this command is only availabe for non active sims!
    You have to change households and arrange a meeting between your then active sim and your target sim.
    @Bonxie thank you. Of course I know I could do that... But, I kinda wanted to do it the “proper” way I guess.
  • Options
    Ok I’m confused. I went to MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Ages to Run Pregnancy and selected “Elder”

But, the option for my two elder sims to try for a baby isn’t coming up. What am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,580 Member
    Ok I’m confused. I went to MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Ages to Run Pregnancy and selected “Elder”

But, the option for my two elder sims to try for a baby isn’t coming up. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not entirely sure, but sometimes it helps to save, and then exit the game. Go into your Documents file and delete the localthumbcache.file.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I'm not entirely sure, but sometimes it helps to save, and then exit the game. Go into your Documents file and delete the localthumbcache.file.
    Thank you. I did save and exit then come back in, but didn’t think about deleting the localthumbcache.file in the end I just used mccc to start a pregnancy for her manually, but I will remember that for next time.
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    edited September 2018

@MaggieMarley That setting is for the pregnancies that MCCC generates, it isn't for your active household. You need to go to the computer and click MC Command Center > MC Woohoo > Woohoo Actions > Elder Try for baby
    Then change it to enabled if you want your elder sims to be able to try for a baby.
    Also if you don't want elder townies becoming pregnant, you can unselect elder in the ages to run pregnancy option.
  • Options
    Evie0602 wrote: »

@MaggieMarley That setting is for the pregnancies that MCCC generates, it isn't for your active household. You need to go to the computer and click MC Command Center > MC Woohoo > Woohoo Actions > Elder Try for baby
    Then change it to enabled if you want your elder sims to be able to try for a baby.
    Also if you don't want elder townies becoming pregnant, you can unselect elder in the ages to run pregnancy option.
    Ohhh thank you so much! I’ll remember this for next time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top